Welp manages to accidentally got a muslim girl to fall for me without me doing much effort except being just nice and...

Welp manages to accidentally got a muslim girl to fall for me without me doing much effort except being just nice and shit and she absolutely loves me but is afraid of guns as in she don't exactly trust being near guns and i have alot of old guns i collected in my life so what do i do here? Also no I'm not muslim and she is a sunni muslim girl from Malaysia but I'm too nice to break up with her which i hate myself for.

What do i do here?

Attached: 1544189248362.jpg (871x876, 202K)

Convert her to Orthodoxy.

Make the muslim girl pregnant with the Whiteman's seed obviously.

No racemixing, faggot.

She ain't the type that would leave her religion and infact she is a dedicated Islamic person but not the explosive type.

Muslim women are all super closet sluts. Bareback and creampie her at every given chance, then dump her when she no longer does it for you.

She wants to marry me in the early future and already planning on having family with me and hopes i "fill her up with love"

Convert her to Christianity.

>dedicated muslim
>falling in love with gaijin infidels
Pick one.

>fill her up with love
Fill her with holy Jow Forums seed. Make a believer out of her.

>CUBIS VULT
>CONVERT THE HERETIC

Like i said, she ain't rhe explosive type since she's asian hence Malaysian.

I think you fucked up and some shitskin's heart is going to be broken.

That's why i hate what i got myself into and afraid of saying no because im too nice to do that and hate to cause her to be hurt...

How fucking old are you two? You sound like you're still in highschool.

Take a dna test you dumb faggot. When you inevitably find out you're not 100% northern european, promptly kill yourself

crybaby mudblood

Meh...Malaysian kinda okay with these thing. - Malaysian.

24 abd not good in internet grammar since im too lazy and frankly im fucking tired so dont expect me to be a damn poet right now.

Well, considering you're a weak willed faggot that let the girl take control of the situation, you'll probably let her convince you to become a Muslim and blowing yourself up.

Enjoy your IQ 95 mystery meat children with massive identity issues. 50/50 they'll become muslim extremists or hardcore leftist basedboys/sluts.
Not before you do, mutt.

Pics by any chance? If she is attractive, i'd bite the bullet and go with it. The fact that she is muslim is kind of a turn on. I get that "oh yeah i'm fucking and seeding the enemy's women" kind of vibe. It could be a very hot relationship.

Not sharing pocs since i know better and secondly she uses the internet alot so there's that. She has a pretty face that makes my dick hard however.

I'll take "Things that never happened" for 500, Alex.

>she uses the internet a lot
I bet she doesn't browse Jow Forums tho

honestly, if she really loves you she will get over the guns.

It's a trap

>making up a bullshit race-mixing story and trying vaguely to make it gun-related
I hope you're getting paid for this, less disgusting than imagining you jerking off to it.

Better than the BLACKED threads that Jow Forums has

thanks a lot OP asshole now I'm imagining pregnating a islamic woman and seeing her stomach swell as she is wearing a hijab and a robe god fucking damn it

Oh and she likes to be rubbed and held alot.

Id allahu her snackbar, if you know what I mean

faggot

Attached: 1513712274472.gif (250x197, 825K)

If you really love her, then convert her to the way of the Jow Forumsube. If you don't see yourself with her in the long run, then break up with her, the sooner the better. Women are malleable, you can change her opinions on the guns. The fact that she isn't gone already is a good sign that she is convertible.

You disappoint me kinsman

Just yell out "alligator snack bar" and toss a hot dog with a string in it at her. If she doesn't react as if she were under some sort of threat you can break up with her for being too complacent and not prepared for an actual threat, which could cost you your life.

This, but with your weiner as the hot dog

Do everything you can to convert her to Christianity or Atheism, and introduce her to the Jow Forumsube.

Explain how she and many other women are oppressed by Islam, and the evils caused by the ideology.

If you succeed, then well done, if you don't then leave.

Funny thing is..one of your "oppressed female Malaysian Muslim" are currently Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister. Don't be a racist dick.

Attached: q4x90go6v1xucjtij6wo.jpg (1080x648, 148K)

----->> r/liberalgunowners
Cool pistol caliber ar though.

No matter how it works out jusy make sure you fill her with your Jow Forumsum.

Dude leave it now while you still can.

Your kids will be quite fucked up and gross looking. It's not worth it to race-mix, and they're less stable relationships.

>infidels
Zunni are not infidels

You are on the wrong website nigger

Attached: 1544448113075.jpg (1240x786, 222K)

Stop projecting hapa

>50/50 they'll become muslim extremists or hardcore leftist basedboys/sluts.
Assuming he's white, you do realize he could bear those type of children without racemixing right? I mean look at the skin color of Antifa members. You'll be surprised to find they aren't brown

>got a muslim girl to fall for me
>I'm too nice to break up with her which i hate myself for.
I've learned to avoid Muslims at all cost. You shouldn't have been in this situation at all. Time to tell her the truth that Islam is why you're breaking up with her. She's not a makes so she'll just go and cry a out it.

tell her your kids can’t be Muslim.

Go for it faggot. Muslims are conservative. Since she's all in for you you can tell her to accept it or fuck off (which she wont).

Just never lend any guns to any family member.

They are all the explosive type

You can't marry her unless one of you converts. Inevitably you're going to disagree about values, particularly when it comes to raising children, and then life will be miserable.

>she has a pretty face
Which means she's got a lardass body lmao
Jump ship, OP. You can find a fatty that won't explode on you.

You desperate beta. So what if some jihadi bride likes you. Ignore her. I’ve done it to hundreds of low level females and it’s extremely easy to do.

>Jow Forums's attempt at being a Jow Forums slide thread

I myself wouldnt. Only because I disagree with many of the teachings in the quran. If you can look past that, where as I can't, is she otherwise wholesome? If she is, take the opportunity to live like it's 19th century and colonize her.

She may be not like being around guns, but if she is genuinely into you, and you are of firearms, she will eventually change her veiws and may express some sort of interest in at least learning about them. If you feel that she won't, drop her like a dumpster baby.

Post her nudes.

>Muslims are conservative.
They vote for the Left in every country they immigrate to. They want as large and as powerful of a government in the countries they immigrate to as possible, so that when they eventually take control, as they are well into the process of doing in England, the government is in prime condition to wield against the infidels.