Why does no one make a DA/SA single stack subcompact firearm? A p30sk but single stack would be awesome...

Why does no one make a DA/SA single stack subcompact firearm? A p30sk but single stack would be awesome, or a RAMI single stack, or a dozen different guns just sleeker but fuck no, gun manufacturers just don't make then. Meanwhile single stack strikers from many manufacturers are selling like hotcakes.

Attached: P30SK-V1LEM-Left-WEB1.jpg (1200x846, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GFUsA5gq1Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SIG does

they have so many models

Name one that fits the criteria.

no

you quit trolling and search the SIG site yourself

i just clicked on about 10 diff 9ms

:)

Not a single gun in production is quite what I've asked for. The closest was the sig p232 and that was chambered in .380, it's more like a compact than a subcompact though. Same with the p225, which Sig markets as a compact sized single stack.

2.5-3.3 inch barrel
DA/SA
Single stack
9mm

I'm not asking for the world here.

Springfield makes one, XD I think, but it is pretty big for a single stack. Also it’s made by Springfield.
I think the action may be too wide, but I would pay good money for a da/sa single stack sub compact in 9mm

Sig P239

Here I am trying to switch my HKs to light LEM/Match hybrid, and this nigga wants DA/SA. To each his or her own I suppose.

The reason these don't exist is because people by and large think strikers are objectively better for carry guns, and nobody is shooting a 3 inch .380 for precision so they don't need single action.

Not a subcompact

Wow glock leg is so much better than being able to hold your thumb on the hammer while drawing or reholstering.

youtu.be/GFUsA5gq1Cw

>As of 2018 it has been discontinued in the US market.

Good luck hitting shit with a fuckheavy DA holding a super small framed subcompact. The S&W bodyguard doesn't get recommended by virtually anyone for a reason.

I'm with you man, I'd love a small single stack da/sa

Single stack, subcompact, and DA/SA? And in 9mm..... What the fuck kind of autistic shit are you into? Do you at least have reasons?

Because DA/SA is an outdated meme and offers 0 benefits over striker fired or even SAO

In a moment of high stress while experiencing a rush of adrenaline I'd love the long, heavy pull of a DA for my first shot. Also videos of people reholstering their glocks (or glock clone) and suddenly they have another hole. With thumb on hammer reholstering I wouldn't have to worry about that. Single stack for thinness and 9mm for obvious reasons.

Commander 1911 autsim boy now go away.

Everything is already there in pic related except the single stack. How does making it a bit narrower make this weird?

Attached: 3xUzL0f[1].jpg (2722x3629, 678K)

>when you think Glock invented striker technology

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

I don't even like striker fired pistols, I agree that being DA only is gay.
See above, but also you don't get a bodyguard to use at 20 yards away, you get it for 20 feet away, or less. You can't have everything, if you have a striker fired pistol it's gonna have a fag trigger, that's just how it is.

World's first 1911 DA/SA? Noice

This thing is like a goddamn unicorn. I can only find the safety model online.

You carry it condition 1 like any normal human being and only ever have to worry about the lightest of single action trigger pulls because you're baby fingers probably couldn't overcome a DA pull since you've complained so much about striker pulls. I'm doing your bitch ass a favor so you don't get raped little one.

So worth it. I took my USP and P2000 out yesterday after not shooting pistols in the longest time. Light LEM is such a neat little trigger.

Are you the only other person that wants one? Srsly it seems like a logical choice for a CCW.

So buy the safety, the lever is flush unlike the decocker. You don't need the decocker, just lower the hammer, its not "unsefe" as guntuber celebs who only shoot glocks say it is.

Quote where I complained about striker trigger pulls. The problem I have is that with a striker gun I have no control over the action if there's a tiny little protrusion in my holster that feels like fucking my day up and firing my gun upon reholstering. Anyone that's seen that video on twitter or instagram knows what I'm talking about. Or fuccboi in the youtube video up above that bent over and is now dickless. The first trigger pull being double the weight and travel of your average striker trigger is a safety feature in its own right, you dim fuck.

Thats why most people say they shot a better group with a CZ75 shadow on the first day of ownership, than any group with a glock ever in 5 years. But i guess you never shoot past 7 yards because FBI statistics told you so, so it doesn't really matter for you.

Oh so you're fucking retarded? We already knew that from your other posts. Give us something new.

Really raising the bar on discourse there, faggotini. Feel free to go take a shit in someone else's thread you illiterate nigger.

The absolute STATE of striker shills ITT

>doesn't know about kydex
>doesn't know about quality reinforced leather
Jesus fuck guy turn your goddamn brain on. Not every holster out there is uncle mikes or soft leather bullshit.

You're a fucknut. Sig and Springfield have current production subcompact DA/SA single stacks.

>with a striker gun I have no control over the action
If you're happy with strikers except for that one detail, why not just get a G43, and install a SCD "gadget" backplate? Lets you put your thumb on the back of the slide to sense/prevent striker motion just like an exposed hammer.

FWIW, I don't really see the DA/SA trigger pull transition as a problem either, but if the single-stack market is all going in one direction, you'll have an easier time finding a way to go along with it instead of looking for that one snowflake gun that bucks the trend.

because no one wants that. lrn 2 supply/demand

If you go single stack for thinness, you're going to have a very small grip, pair that with the heavy DA first pull and it's not looking good for being able to hit 1st round anyways. And as for idiots shooting themselves reholstering they deserve it for morons. Get a decent holster and pair it with a subcompact double stack, or a compact single stack. Also if you really still want to go with a very small and thin gun, why not .380? You aren't going to be picking off targets at 50m so why not go for some lower power and recoil and get the features you seem to really want. I mainly carry a DA/SA gun so I get it, but seriously training can eliminate all the safety concerns you seem to have. It will create alot more confidence.

I feel like the single stack is going to make the grip too small, I love that gun though it looks pretty nice, I wish I could finger fuck one.

Because people who carry DA/SA know their shit, and people how know their shit know single-stack is a meme.

>Also videos of people reholstering their glocks
You only see videos of this with Glocks because more people carry a Glock daily than all other firearms combined.

>Because people who carry DA/SA know their shit
jesus Jow Forums is retarded

This is why all my carry guns have manual safeties. Fuck Glocks.

My name is Gator, and i carry DA/SA. And i can tell you idon't play NO SHIT. I eint never been about playing no shit. You feelen me boi?

Attached: 1546674074867.jpg (947x1200, 109K)

This is the real answer. If it doesn't exist its because the market doesn't want it. The only people who think carrying a singlestack sub makes sense are the same people who buy strikers over DASA because "you're gonna miss the first shot"

having less bullets is stupid

Name the sig. Oh wait, you won't because it doesn't exist.

I see them all the time
also this

How did that happen? People in the comments saying it was probably clothing in the holster, but that's bullshit. You can see his shirt is completely untucked and handing over the pistol when he walks over. The bottom band of his shirt is visible all around and nothing looks like it is stuck in holster.

could be his undershirt. my undershirt tends to come out when repeatedly drawing from concealment at the range and at home.

P938 single stack 9mm. OP you could just google.

Attached: 20181203_170703.jpg (2576x1932, 1.31M)

Your dumb, look at this user.

op state like 6 times that he wants DASA

Well hes a bitch and is sol. Have you seen the way he type in this thread. Total pussy.

I'm not on his side at all believe me.

You should never go below 20 then.

You still lack reading comprehension, and type like a drunk. Low IQ.

I never really thought much of the Springfield XD. Until I picked up one on the cheap. I would buy again. They are good guns. Bore axis is a little high, but no worse than a SIG.

Attached: 466ac93230963c4de79e90b1034774b4.jpg (886x550, 53K)

i carry 35 rounds daily. not including my backup gun

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-113913_Gallery.jpg (1280x720, 597K)

Dude you seem awfully fixated on people being bitches, and I've noticed living around subhuman beaners that they seem obsessed with being the exact opposite of a bitch. Are you a spic my dude?

Is bore axis really that big of a deal?

Glock GADGET

GADGET

not with a good grip. however contrary to the words in the frame, its hard to get a good grip on an xds as its shaped retardedly.

Not really, but high bore axis typically meams a slightly larger (taller) gun.

Figured i was talking to an autist.

No, it is not. Bore axis is just a talking point for people who do nothing but argue specs sheets. In actual shooting it doesn't matter. People say that more force higher over the hand will mean more muzzle flip, and that's right, but they forget that the slide comes back forward and applies a force in the other direction at the same height over the hand. As the other guy said, get a good grip, then the sights will always land back on target no matter what gun you use.

I feel your pain. I've been wanting this solely so I can appendix carry with the hammer down. So I dont have a cocked gun pointed right at my femoral artery.

you can't cheat physics, but with practice/training it won't be a big deal

autism saves lives

carry a doublestack

autism doesn't have lives

irrelevant

A high bore axis is just straight up worse than a low bore axis. Is it a huge difference? Usually it's not too extreme but if you want to maximize performance a lower bore axis is nice, especially on very small subcompacts that tend to be snappier than usual.

Well i suppose that's true. Without autism, there is no meme magic, pepe, and the ultimate victory for the white man.

>People say that more force higher over the hand will mean more muzzle flip, and that's right, but they forget that the slide comes back forward and applies a force in the other direction at the same height over the hand.
Right, but there's a time interval between those. If we pretend the forward and backward forces (or impulses, rather) are equal, the backwards force starts rotation, then the forward force stops it, but the frame has already rotated through some distance while the slide travels back forward, and it's up to your grip to recover from that. The further that force is applied from the center of gravity, the faster the rotation, and thus the more muzzle flip at a given cycling speed. (This also explains why people like light, fast-cycling slides over heavier, slower slides -- it's less about the speed of cycling itself, where even low slides are generally too fast for most people to outrun, but about reducing muzzle rise by reducing the interval between the rearward and forward impulses.)

But bore axis is an oversimplification anyway, at least where typical autoloaders are concerned. Because the bulk of the recoil is transmitted through the interaction of the slide/bolt/etc. and frame, the "slide axis" (i.e. the height of its center of gravity) is more relevant than the bore axis.
The main place where bore axis is directly relevant is revolvers and single-shot/manually repeating guns, plus a few autoloaders where the slide axis is by design coincident with the bore axis (e.g. AR-15, as well as some blowback SMGs/carbines (typically those with concentric boltfaces)

>want a thinner doublestack because I wear clothes that fit me, not cargo shorts
>hurrr doublestack

Attached: 1546925521424.jpg (567x281, 43K)

Cited sources?

>thinks he can't wear a doublestack in clothes that fit because he's a brainlet that thinks a the width of a gun affects concealment rather than the use of a good belt and holster.
Have you literally ever carried a gun?

Attached: IMG_20190110_144410.jpg (1564x1564, 823K)

not even gonna lie I was surprised at the amount of results I got. there's more.

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-142847_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 377K)

If lucas "sisterfucker" botkin can CC his 19 with his giant meme holster in H&M girljeans you can too.

Walther ppk, it's a good carry gun. Pretty unpleasant to shoot and only .380, but it fits the bill otherwise. DA/SA with a deckocker safety and single stack. Small enough to pocket carry but it is slightly heavy.

just sold my p30SK i fucking hated the trigger

>bought a VP9sk ... so happy with it

genuine question: did you think you would get used to the lem or did you not know too much about it when you bought it? I almost fell for the P30L meme until I fingered one in a LGS and 360d away.

Double action trigger pull is a more reliable safety than having a 6 pound trigger with a pressure safety on the same damn trigger.

It's also a safety that goes away when not needed as it becomes single action.

And unlike some striker fired guns, all DA/SAs have "restike" capabilities for the sane reason all DAOs do.

You're telling me you don't see the appeal of a trigger pull with a fraction of the travel and lbs of force needed?

A "consistent" striker trigger is a solution to a non problem for people who actually uses a DA/SA with mild frequency.

Saying their outdated is like saying why have a 3.5mm headphone jack when you have bluetooth.

I fucking hate using peoples cars that don't have a audio jack. I just want to get in, put my nigger music on, and go. now I gotta spend ten minutes trying to pair to the car with my shitty phone.

IKTF Last phone paired instantly. New one only pairs 1/4 of the time.

Sigs are SAO

i borrowed my moms e class the other day and it flatout wouldnt pair. tried a hard usb connection and it took 15 minutes to pick it up. my jetta doesnt have any of these issues.

>DA/SA single stack subcompact firearm

Attached: 64A30DAA-2638-4B73-B23C-171D52F95E94-660x541.jpg (660x541, 114K)

Even if they did, it wouldn't be small enough to fit in your skinny homo jeans. Single stack is a fag meme.

P938 is SAO

just go to a gym

+1