What would Jow Forums do if they were in this situation?

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Attached: suicide-attempt.png (441 KB, 589x869)

All urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/os-florida-man-masturbating-fire-20140205-post.html
metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-starved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/
thesun.co.uk/news/4770297/pembrokeshire-man-suicide-borderline-personality-disorder-gofundme/

James Brooks
James Brooks

Blink twice.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

One universal truth is that you have to live with your decisions

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

The best character in Preacher is a guy who fucked up his suicide attempt.

Attached: arseface.jpg (18 KB, 300x239)

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

I could see possibly botching it with a handgun, but how the fuck do you mess it up with a damn scattergat like arseface?

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Angled it too far forward while holding it under the chin. Actually a common issue.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

First post best post.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Cum on that 4/10 milf's bangs

Elijah King
Elijah King

Poor kid, I hope they let him accidentally drive off of something

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Laying on bed, shotgun on chest/belly.
If you lay your head back on the bed/soft pillow, you’ve got a 50/50 chance of surviving

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

that 4/10
eh, that's quite a rich standard for the place we're here user...

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

Story here?

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

Attached: 1547391662363.png (533 KB, 461x754)

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

Why would you do this to your child?

Aiden King
Aiden King

just let the poor sod die already

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Nearly completely braindead, can't do anything independently, forced to be with her 24/7 for the rest of his life. How the fuck was not letting him die considered the humane thing to do?

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

I mean, the complete disregard for what he wants is probably one of the reasons he decided to off himself in the first place. Now he's stuck in an even worse hell.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Jesus, that shit haunts me every day I think about killing myself. Poor fucker, I wish he had succeeded, for his sake.

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

Eh, it's mostly a feeling that you're less than useless and actively the worst part of everyone you loves life. If she was just a bitch he'd kill her or just leave, the hard shit is when you convince yourself that everyone would be happier without you.

David Robinson
David Robinson

I've had the conversation with my family that if I'm ever vegetated I want to be left to die. If your family doesnt respect that then have a situational DNR drafted up with a lawyer that doesn't grant them POA over your wishes.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

Side note to any suicidal anons on here
You're wrong, they won't be happier and things won't be better if you do it. Remember that, they will just feel guilty and it will ruin the rest of their life. If you REALLY feel like tgey eould be better without you, go away and join the peace corps or some shit, but don't kill yourself it's selfish and will ruin anyone that loves you

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

That's why you wait until the ones you care about die.
If life hasn't gotten better by then you're okay to become an organ donor.

Attached: 1521468105312.gif (151 KB, 128x128)

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

That's why you don't try killing yourself. There's always a chance that it doesn't work. And no matter how small that chance, the future you continue to experience is the future you will experience, no matter what diminished capacity you have for experiencing it.

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

Yeah, that and is pretty much how I get through the feeling.

Although, I think my plan has pretty damn good odds of succeeding. I'd put it at 100% barring an act of god

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

on disability

Keep him alive as a sex slave.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

Anytime I feel like committing suicide, I rewatch the video of the robot blowing his head off with a shotgun before his mom gets home. I watch it until the urges go away and they always do.

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

I just drink myself into the shower crying.
I feel like there has to be a healthier way to get over this shit.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Yeah its called no longer being a loser.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

Just do needlessly risky shit. I do winter mountaineering without proper gear and never tell anyone where I'm going.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

You just have to pick a surefire way. Taking a belly flop off a skyscraper is scary though. I'd say use an exit bag. Buy a tank of helium for balloons, get an oxygen mask, turn that shit on, put the mask on and get comfortable.

Either that or carbon monoxide. Just dont do that if someone else will get sick or die. Get a tiny little firepit and put it in your bedroom, dump a bunch of activated charcoal in it, light it with a blow torch so it smolders, enjoy a final drink and lay down and take a nap. You might get a minor headache and feel slightly nauseous but it'll be pretty gentle.

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

I'm really not, average to above average. Last time I counted I had around 60 guns, job pays lower middle class but it's not bad and I like my clients, get out and shoot twice a week and do pretty well. Life is good, I just want to take a long hike into the hills and put a 357 j-frame to the base of my skull once every few days.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Not exactly suicidal but loser or not, I don't see a point to life in general. The universe will be reduced to subatomic particles floating at absolute zero, so what's the point in doing anything when it's all inescapably finite?

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

You come from darkness and will return to darkness. Life is temporary
Even if its bad, why not experience the ride

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Get a purpose in life

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

This, I understand. Same problem.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

Exceptionally difficult to do in the post-industrial age. Some people's brains are melting faster than others', more and more every year. Hell, take the suicide numbers and add drug ODs to that

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Birdshot.

sun-sentinel.com/os-florida-man-masturbating-fire-20140205-post.html

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Full auto vector 10mm to the head and this doesn't happen

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

I'd say ask the guy arseface was based on but he died a few years after becoming arseface

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

He has entered The Lucid Dream™ written in python.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Reminds me of Johnny Got His Gun.
There's just nothing that you can do...

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

It is definitely possible to fuck up a suicide with a shotgat, the results aren’t pretty either. It all comes from angling and putting it under the chin. Remember, under the chin for attention, up the roof of the mouth for results. Don’t choose some bitch caliber either, you’re committing sudoku, not executing partisans.
Living the rest of your life as an organic AM is a fate worse than death if I have ever seen one.

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

it's not exactly like that shit tickles. if he had the barrel in his mouth pointed at his brain when he pulled the trigger, his brain would have been scattered all over the room behind him, even with birdshot.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

DARKNESS
IMPRISIONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
I CANNOT LIVE
I CANNOT DIE
TRAPPED IN MYSELF
BODY MY HOLDING CELL

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

Big smile for the camera.

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

How is this Jow Forums related?

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

unless you succeed and become an hero

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

he tried to suck start a gun of some sort and failed. if you're gonna do it, do it right.

This has been a Public Service Announcement by the AD Campaign.

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Not as uncommon as you'd think...

And that's how they can actually look like after surgery; some better some worse.

t. doctor

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

That's the plan; I live so I have a chance to see myself proven wrong.
tfw idealist

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

Pic related unironically stopped me from blowing my brains out with my shotgun two years ago, I live on to spite gun grabbers

Attached: 4BF4682F-3D80-40A0-AED2-43EF88F55F72.png (151 KB, 655x600)

Luis Green
Luis Green

I've personally seen it at the er I used to work at. It's very common to do that. Also people Phineas gage themselves all the time. You wanna do it right, jam the barrel in your mouth and sever that brain stem.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

...I guess I have to tattoo DNR on my face now or else barney fyfe will put me in "I have no mouth and I must scream"

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

I live on to spite gun grabbers
Ma fuckin' nigga

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

A perfect candidate for STEM implant. Godspeed

Oliver James
Oliver James

From his position, he probably thinks he did die and is in hell now

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Maybe we all are.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

this world is only for suffering

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

I’d bust a full nut in the mother. Even if I can’t move my arms, my penis will find a way. She’ll be posing next to me for another damned pity photo about how rock-and-roll I am and like a charmed python my erection will exit the basket and slither up her pantleg. Past her panties, I’ll climb, and I’ll bust a nut in her cooch so 100% completely that I will finally be allowed to die based on that performance alone.

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

Not as bad of a hell as his though

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Buy a tank of helium for balloons,
You know the tanks sold for that purpose are usually a helium-air mix, right, with just enough helium to float the balloons? (Partly because helium costs money, partly because every year there's a few kids retarded enough to asphyxiate themselves when inhaling helium for mickey-mouse fun.)
Don't an hero, but if you do, buy a different inert gas, or buy industrial helium, not balloon helium.

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Thank you for your service.

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

paralyzed from the neck down, can't even cum anymore. I'd want to die too

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Yeah, learn Russian and go fight the Ukrainians, (or learn Ukrainian and fight the Russians, I don't care) what's the worst thing that'll happen? You'll die? Oh no, how awful!

Not willing to learn a foreign language? Then how serious are you about dying?

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

are you all cuckfornians or something? its fucking januarary just go walk on a lake with only 3 inches of ice and jump up and down

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Because they're moralfags. The only thing they care about is muh feeluns

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

Or maybe just stop arguing with a suicidal person and figure out why they want to off themselves. You'd be surprised how much a simple "I'm sorry" and a hug can do.

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

Prove it.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

Attached: rd.the.rope.png (21 KB, 397x593)

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

Fuck off, normalshit

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

this cope
quit being a virgin pussy nihilist nigger, faggot.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Religion, nationalism or a higher purpose that affords you a feeling of immortality.

Ironically, most people kill themselves because they lack a way to cope with their eventual death.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

You wanna do it right, jam the barrel in your mouth and sever that brain stem.
Let me try that. I'll post pics if it works.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

1988 was a good year

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

Not /k
Killing him is murder, that;' about all whether he wants you to murder him or not its fucking murder she out to give him a dose of fun drugs

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

So he's making steady progress and improving. She should have slapped him on the head for his ingratitude

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

It may be surprising news to you but most of the US isn’t a frozen hellhole in the winter, only the shitty parts.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

no oxygen for 10 minutes
the potato can now make a light bulb blink

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

I recognize you from a thread a few days ago where you talked about your "Not willing to learn a foreign language? Then how serious are you about dying?" protocol. I think of suicide all the time too, I hope we don't do it.

Attached: 1539726018347.png (97 KB, 1267x785)

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

if where I live is such a frozen shit hole then why are all you cucks discussing the most efficient ways in which to kill yourselves?

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

Why would you do this to your child?
Compare that image to pic related and you'll get your answer

Attached: IPFrK7A.jpg (34 KB, 500x356)

James Carter
James Carter

You'll get through this, bud, I promise.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

And you're not? Why are you in this thread?

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

We're discussing how other people can kill themselves.

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

God l hate that this is true

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Do it faggit.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

the dumb cunt actually hasnt done much of anything, theres the retard who performed CPR on someone anyone with more than 3 neurons firing wouldnt bother saving, theres the team of medical proffesionals gladly taking the insurance money thats probably from medicaid plus whatever this dumb cunt is willing to pay to make this cold 180lb vegetable into a luke warm one

enjoying the freakshow

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

My brother went without oxygen for 73 minutes when he was a month old. That was over ten years ago.

Ironically, most people kill themselves because they lack a way to cope with their eventual death.
Glad you're an expert on bullshit you just made up. Fucking retard.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

itt a bunch or children talking shit about something they have no experience with

never change guys

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

No, what you wanna do is full your mouth with Tannerite, then shoot it with a rifle loaded with the hottest ammo you can find. Completely blow your whole head to pieces.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

just like when they talk about guns, isn't it?

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Tannerite is incredibly moisture sensitive, really wrap it up good in a baloon and saran wrap first.

It's like 70/30 typical ignorance and legitimately depressed anons that have seriously considered it

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

If there is really a mix in the tank and you pump it into a bag that is open atthe bottom the lighter helium will very quickly replace all the other gases and the bag will be filled with helium only. Just make sure it dosnt float off your head once it only contains helium, LOL

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Attached: Tularemia.jpg (36 KB, 500x493)

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

Continue on, kind of like how Steven Hawking did.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

She's the fucking devil.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

I can't remember anything
Can't tell if this is true or dream
Deep down inside I feel to scream
This terrible silence stops me

Now that the war is through with me
I'm waking up, I cannot see
That there is not much left of me
Nothing is real but pain now

Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please, God, wake me

Back to the world that's much too real
In pumps life that I must feel
But can't look forward to reveal
Look to the time when I'll live

Fed through the tube that sticks in me
Just like a wartime novelty
Tied to machines that make me be
Cut this life off from me

Oh please, God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh God, help me
Oh please, God, help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell

Landmine has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in hell

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (15 KB, 480x360)

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Read that shit way back in highschool, holy FUCK what a living hell. Convinced me at age 15 to tell my parents to pull the plug on me if i ever got trapped in my own body, just so there would be no confusion if i wanted to die or not.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

plan the suicide better. The thing worse than living is to live after a botched suicide attempt.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

the problem is if your parents will have the will to do that when it comes time.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

That was discussed as well. They both said theyd do it for me, i know they would be dead inside and living in hell but they would do it. My mother more recently had the conversation with me about her end of life plans, she told me she never wants to end up in a group/nursing home no matter what. When she knows her mind is starting to slip, she said she will go out one winter night with a bottle of alcohol to up look at all the stars and let the cold take her, and to understand it was her choice and not an accident.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Full auto vector 10mm to the head and this doesn't happen
Call of dutyfag detected

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

When she knows her mind is starting to slip
while I agree I myself would want to go if my mind slipped, it's not uncommon for the person suffering it to not know. Hence the almost aggressive responses you get from confronting people with Alzheimers or dementia.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

the worst moment is when they figure out by themselves theyre not all there

Robert Long
Robert Long

based metallica

Attached: metallica.png (86 KB, 413x549)

Connor Long
Connor Long

jumping through 3 inches of ice
the absolute state of amerifats
2 inches of ice is enough to carry a normal weight person even when they're carrying some gear.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

maybe so for clear ice, not snow ice

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

When I decide its time to go I'm going to do something like this. Go out to one of the national forests during a snowstorm, put the car in the ditch, and then hike out into the woods while way under dressed for the weather. It won't look like a suicide that way

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

Just let him DIE

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

Just let him DIE
so murder him?

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

American troops carry much more gear than other armies.
granted most of that is pizza and soda
Soda's pretty heavy, tho...

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

why? when you can milk the mom for sweet medicare money

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

dumb frogposter

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

It's kinda given that when you're speaking about ice thickness it's only the clear ice without the snow ice/hardened snow on top of the ice unless specified otherwise.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

or maybe just not murder people
if it was fine to murder people who say they are suicidal there would be about 3 /k posters left alive

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

not reviving someone who is legally dead != murder

I have DNR on my ID for this reason

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

learn to hold a gun, then kill myself

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

I have a mouth but I can't scream.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

*Blink blink*
"Yes yes, there you have it. Put in the feeding tube boys."

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

If you stopped caring for him nature would take it's course.

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

Yet.

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Real talk Doctor:
Why in God's name would you waste resources on a case like this? Attempted shotgat suicide isn't ambiguous case. They clearly wished to die, and you know with medical certainty that their quality of life is going to be absolute shit even if you are successful, and cause society additional emotional suffering and lost resources to tend to their handicap.

Is it just so you can brag to your friends that you're a hotshit surgeon/trauma doc because you saved a dude that literally blew his own goddamned head half off? I do imagine that would be a pretty decent gold star on the old resume.

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Same here. We worked hard to get our gun rights back, I don't want to fuck it up for my friends.
t.eurofag who can buy black powder colt using just ID.

Attached: 1274606201455.png (10 KB, 771x711)

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

its almost like youre legally culpable to make such judgement calls on other peoples "lives" without risking your license or something

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

4/10? She passes my boner test, I think she's a 7.5/10 for what is presented. She has a tattoo on her wrist, her breast are exposed, her necklace is low enough to where she wants you to focus on her breast; but when she complains about her eyes being "up here" you can say you were looking at her necklace and try to ramble for 5 minutes about that. It's better to say that before she talks about her "eyes being up here," you want to make her question and second guess herself. "I was thinking about getting a necklace for a close family member, is that a good necklace?" Look at the makeup she's wearing, look at her nails - I like her hair, but she's not acting her age. Would definitely try to bang. She looks like she likes 20 year olds.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Your job is to patch people up, not play god on whether this guy wanted to kill himself

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

God damn Preacher is so fucking bad

Attached: Smelly.png (899 KB, 591x759)

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

It's almost like the legal obligation to treat all persons regardless of their ability to pay under the EMTALA is independent of ethical obligations or medical torts. It's almost like you have no idea what you're talking about and the reason I asked is because I know for a fact that the legal repercussions of such a decision would be questionable at best, and it greatly boils down to an ethical choice of whether to engage in the physician-patient relationship in the first place, which requires mutual informed consent. Emergency medical services on incapacitated patients are ONLY permissible under the doctrine of implied consent, i.e., a temporary suspension of informed consent that is determined by a physician assessment of the patient's capacity. Evidence of self harm that demonstrates an unambiguous desire for self destruction may overcome the legal presumption in favor of intervention. Furthermore, the legal implication of a lack of rationality from an attempted suicide coupled with a poor prognosis leaves the determination of the course of care for an incapacitated patient almost entirely within the discretion of the physician.

tl;dr, you don't know what you're talking about, the law at least in the US doesn't provide an easy way to shirk responsibility, this kind of situation is legally a judgment call, the Dr's personal ethics is the deciding factor

Is it though? Do you boil you job down to organic handyman? Just fix whatever you see without regard to the patient like a bioplumber? Personally I think people deserve better than that

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

sauce pls

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

this thread stays up
gun control threads deleted

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

If you're going to become an hero, don't use a gun you just contribute to the anti gun statistics

Attached: 1544125033862.png (136 KB, 500x523)

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

There could be a worse hell with demons and lava and we just ended up in the better one

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

I second this sauce now pls

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Bletchley Park seminar on the correct way to blow your own brains out:
"You'd be astonished at how many otherwise perfectly decent chaps have managed to botch this seemingly simple procedure."

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

Katerina Kozlova AKA Teen Monroe

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

breaks board rules
shitty threads get deleted
deal with it faggot, go to /pol/ if you want to meme post about clickbait news articles

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Attached: 1502577905127.png (28 KB, 354x286)

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

This thread isn’t even weapons related while without combating gun control this board will die because it will go from 90% noguns to 100

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

blink if you want to have sex with me

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Looking at his face, I think he tried to hang himself. His face would be a lot more busted if he tried to blow his brains out.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

Pretty much this!

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

It's because the Hippocratic Oath states that "Above all else, I must not play at God". Some take that to mean "I must keep the patient alive no matter what the cost or how shitty their life is going to be afterwards.

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

This is like the medifag's version of the gorilla warfare post

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

Various reasons, some take the Hippocratic Oath to their graves and are too caught up in the moment to truly ponder if this potential retard truly wanted to die, others fear the colossal legal rape their ass will go through if they just turn them down no matter how likely or unlikely it is, and some just figure “another patient, another day”. No one gets any special brownie points for this kind of shit either, that is literally their job. It is like congratulating a seasoned firefighter for rescuing people in a burning building.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

b-but gun control threads r againt teh roolz
Who gives a shit. Its gun related.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

true, i'm waiting til my parents die (ma is 72 dad is 75) before I hang myself, Bro and Sis are beneficiaries in my will so yeah.

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

Why not tell them you’re going to cambodia and jump off a canoe holding a brick

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

You're welcome.

Attached: 1545951281011.png (114 KB, 751x359)

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

I was waiting for that.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

I like this version better than the version where Jow Forums is putting object up its ass

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Took me to long to get a fuck link for this fuck story.

metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-starved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/

Also fuck you op for not including the link.

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

Then I'd be declared 'missing' and my parents would worry about me even more. They're good boomers and the only way I can think to repay them for raising me is to wait til they're dead before ending my life.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

thesun.co.uk/news/4770297/pembrokeshire-man-suicide-borderline-personality-disorder-gofundme/
Links to the story, since everyone else in this thread is somehow less useful than puckering potato over there across the pond, and if yewwwwww ain't don't with america, then tough shit son, you have no freedom over there, except we have an ATF. Credit goes due to the new Super Mario World Sabre edition I decided to make, where you solve puzzles, the last one I remember being an obstacle where you have to drag an obese guy's corpse onto a wagon and light a white phosphorus sparkler so he doesn't mind the heat, allowing the gate to open. Mario's head gets impaled at the end of the demo, and the whole crowd throws their mustard encrusted hotdogs and afterbirths at the screen, making QUITE a mess I say dear.

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

A guy on my father's welding crew did this. Put it under his chin and blew his face off. Actually lived a mostly full life afterwards, even though half of his face was maimed. Guess he figured things werent so bad about 2 seconds into his ordeal.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Because women are insane. They'll nurture society back into the stone age.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

the rest of this thread just kind of washed over me but this gave me a bit of this feeling of dread

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

Stop pretending to be the schizo poster, it doesn't suit you. Not based at all.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

Fuck him and his gay geese

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

shits not even a "person" anymore, there are people with full cognition trapped inside bodies they cant move and people walking around half of their brain physically missing and still actually holds down a job then theres this meat slab that just exists so long as someone pays a nurse to keep its bedsores from getting infected, what ignorant fuck does cpr on a hanging corpse with no pulse for who knows how long and is retarded enough to think theyre actually saving a person and not just a 6 figure reciept in a hospitals earnings sheet, the geriatrics who burn through their entire families wealth and then hundreds of thoasands more on the assistance they end up on for 3 extra measly years on a bed are less egregious

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

the mods obviously if they're deleting them.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit