What would Jow Forums do if they were in this situation?

What would Jow Forums do if they were in this situation?

Attached: suicide attempt.png (589x869, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/os-florida-man-masturbating-fire-20140205-post.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blink twice.

One universal truth is that you have to live with your decisions

The best character in Preacher is a guy who fucked up his suicide attempt.

Attached: arseface.jpg (300x239, 18K)

I could see possibly botching it with a handgun, but how the fuck do you mess it up with a damn scattergat like arseface?

Angled it too far forward while holding it under the chin. Actually a common issue.

First post best post.

Cum on that 4/10 milf's bangs

Poor kid, I hope they let him accidentally drive off of something

Laying on bed, shotgun on chest/belly.
If you lay your head back on the bed/soft pillow, you’ve got a 50/50 chance of surviving

>that 4/10
eh, that's quite a rich standard for the place we're here user...

Story here?

Attached: 1547391662363.png (461x754, 533K)

Why would you do this to your child?

just let the poor sod die already

Nearly completely braindead, can't do anything independently, forced to be with her 24/7 for the rest of his life. How the fuck was not letting him die considered the humane thing to do?

I mean, the complete disregard for what he wants is probably one of the reasons he decided to off himself in the first place. Now he's stuck in an even worse hell.

Jesus, that shit haunts me every day I think about killing myself. Poor fucker, I wish he had succeeded, for his sake.

Eh, it's mostly a feeling that you're less than useless and actively the worst part of everyone you loves life. If she was just a bitch he'd kill her or just leave, the hard shit is when you convince yourself that everyone would be happier without you.

I've had the conversation with my family that if I'm ever vegetated I want to be left to die. If your family doesnt respect that then have a situational DNR drafted up with a lawyer that doesn't grant them POA over your wishes.

>Side note to any suicidal anons on here
You're wrong, they won't be happier and things won't be better if you do it. Remember that, they will just feel guilty and it will ruin the rest of their life. If you REALLY feel like tgey eould be better without you, go away and join the peace corps or some shit, but don't kill yourself it's selfish and will ruin anyone that loves you

That's why you wait until the ones you care about die.
If life hasn't gotten better by then you're okay to become an organ donor.

Attached: 1521468105312.gif (128x128, 151K)

That's why you don't try killing yourself. There's always a chance that it doesn't work. And no matter how small that chance, the future you continue to experience is the future you will experience, no matter what diminished capacity you have for experiencing it.

Yeah, that and is pretty much how I get through the feeling.

Although, I think my plan has pretty damn good odds of succeeding. I'd put it at 100% barring an act of god

>on disability

Keep him alive as a sex slave.

Anytime I feel like committing suicide, I rewatch the video of the robot blowing his head off with a shotgun before his mom gets home. I watch it until the urges go away and they always do.

I just drink myself into the shower crying.
I feel like there has to be a healthier way to get over this shit.

Yeah its called no longer being a loser.

Just do needlessly risky shit. I do winter mountaineering without proper gear and never tell anyone where I'm going.

You just have to pick a surefire way. Taking a belly flop off a skyscraper is scary though. I'd say use an exit bag. Buy a tank of helium for balloons, get an oxygen mask, turn that shit on, put the mask on and get comfortable.

Either that or carbon monoxide. Just dont do that if someone else will get sick or die. Get a tiny little firepit and put it in your bedroom, dump a bunch of activated charcoal in it, light it with a blow torch so it smolders, enjoy a final drink and lay down and take a nap. You might get a minor headache and feel slightly nauseous but it'll be pretty gentle.

I'm really not, average to above average. Last time I counted I had around 60 guns, job pays lower middle class but it's not bad and I like my clients, get out and shoot twice a week and do pretty well. Life is good, I just want to take a long hike into the hills and put a 357 j-frame to the base of my skull once every few days.

Not exactly suicidal but loser or not, I don't see a point to life in general. The universe will be reduced to subatomic particles floating at absolute zero, so what's the point in doing anything when it's all inescapably finite?

You come from darkness and will return to darkness. Life is temporary
Even if its bad, why not experience the ride

Get a purpose in life

This, I understand. Same problem.

Exceptionally difficult to do in the post-industrial age. Some people's brains are melting faster than others', more and more every year. Hell, take the suicide numbers and add drug ODs to that

Birdshot.

sun-sentinel.com/os-florida-man-masturbating-fire-20140205-post.html

Full auto vector 10mm to the head and this doesn't happen

I'd say ask the guy arseface was based on but he died a few years after becoming arseface

He has entered The Lucid Dream™ written in python.

Reminds me of Johnny Got His Gun.
There's just nothing that you can do...

It is definitely possible to fuck up a suicide with a shotgat, the results aren’t pretty either. It all comes from angling and putting it under the chin. Remember, under the chin for attention, up the roof of the mouth for results. Don’t choose some bitch caliber either, you’re committing sudoku, not executing partisans.
Living the rest of your life as an organic AM is a fate worse than death if I have ever seen one.

it's not exactly like that shit tickles. if he had the barrel in his mouth pointed at his brain when he pulled the trigger, his brain would have been scattered all over the room behind him, even with birdshot.

DARKNESS
IMPRISIONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
I CANNOT LIVE
I CANNOT DIE
TRAPPED IN MYSELF
BODY MY HOLDING CELL

Big smile for the camera.

How is this Jow Forums related?

unless you succeed and become an hero

he tried to suck start a gun of some sort and failed. if you're gonna do it, do it right.

This has been a Public Service Announcement by the AD Campaign.

Not as uncommon as you'd think...

And that's how they can actually look like after surgery; some better some worse.

>t. doctor

That's the plan; I live so I have a chance to see myself proven wrong.
>tfw idealist

Pic related unironically stopped me from blowing my brains out with my shotgun two years ago, I live on to spite gun grabbers

Attached: 4BF4682F-3D80-40A0-AED2-43EF88F55F72.png (655x600, 151K)

I've personally seen it at the er I used to work at. It's very common to do that. Also people Phineas gage themselves all the time. You wanna do it right, jam the barrel in your mouth and sever that brain stem.

...I guess I have to tattoo DNR on my face now or else barney fyfe will put me in "I have no mouth and I must scream"

>I live on to spite gun grabbers
Ma fuckin' nigga

A perfect candidate for STEM implant. Godspeed

From his position, he probably thinks he did die and is in hell now

Maybe we all are.

this world is only for suffering

I’d bust a full nut in the mother. Even if I can’t move my arms, my penis will find a way. She’ll be posing next to me for another damned pity photo about how rock-and-roll I am and like a charmed python my erection will exit the basket and slither up her pantleg. Past her panties, I’ll climb, and I’ll bust a nut in her cooch so 100% completely that I will finally be allowed to die based on that performance alone.

Not as bad of a hell as his though

>Buy a tank of helium for balloons,
You know the tanks sold for that purpose are usually a helium-air mix, right, with just enough helium to float the balloons? (Partly because helium costs money, partly because every year there's a few kids retarded enough to asphyxiate themselves when inhaling helium for mickey-mouse fun.)
Don't an hero, but if you do, buy a different inert gas, or buy industrial helium, not balloon helium.

Thank you for your service.

paralyzed from the neck down, can't even cum anymore. I'd want to die too

Yeah, learn Russian and go fight the Ukrainians, (or learn Ukrainian and fight the Russians, I don't care) what's the worst thing that'll happen? You'll die? Oh no, how awful!

Not willing to learn a foreign language? Then how serious are you about dying?

are you all cuckfornians or something? its fucking januarary just go walk on a lake with only 3 inches of ice and jump up and down

Because they're moralfags. The only thing they care about is muh feeluns

Or maybe just stop arguing with a suicidal person and figure out why they want to off themselves. You'd be surprised how much a simple "I'm sorry" and a hug can do.

Prove it.

Attached: rd.the.rope.png (397x593, 21K)

Fuck off, normalshit

>this cope
quit being a virgin pussy nihilist nigger, faggot.

Religion, nationalism or a higher purpose that affords you a feeling of immortality.

Ironically, most people kill themselves because they lack a way to cope with their eventual death.

>You wanna do it right, jam the barrel in your mouth and sever that brain stem.
Let me try that. I'll post pics if it works.

1988 was a good year

>What would Jow Forums do if they were in this situation?

Not /k
Killing him is murder, that;' about all whether he wants you to murder him or not its fucking murder she out to give him a dose of fun drugs

So he's making steady progress and improving. She should have slapped him on the head for his ingratitude

It may be surprising news to you but most of the US isn’t a frozen hellhole in the winter, only the shitty parts.

>no oxygen for 10 minutes
>the potato can now make a light bulb blink

I recognize you from a thread a few days ago where you talked about your "Not willing to learn a foreign language? Then how serious are you about dying?" protocol. I think of suicide all the time too, I hope we don't do it.

Attached: 1539726018347.png (1267x785, 97K)

if where I live is such a frozen shit hole then why are all you cucks discussing the most efficient ways in which to kill yourselves?

>Why would you do this to your child?
Compare that image to pic related and you'll get your answer

Attached: IPFrK7A.jpg (500x356, 34K)

You'll get through this, bud, I promise.

And you're not? Why are you in this thread?

We're discussing how other people can kill themselves.

God l hate that this is true

Do it faggit.

the dumb cunt actually hasnt done much of anything, theres the retard who performed CPR on someone anyone with more than 3 neurons firing wouldnt bother saving, theres the team of medical proffesionals gladly taking the insurance money thats probably from medicaid plus whatever this dumb cunt is willing to pay to make this cold 180lb vegetable into a luke warm one

enjoying the freakshow

My brother went without oxygen for 73 minutes when he was a month old. That was over ten years ago.

>Ironically, most people kill themselves because they lack a way to cope with their eventual death.
Glad you're an expert on bullshit you just made up. Fucking retard.

>itt a bunch or children talking shit about something they have no experience with

never change guys

No, what you wanna do is full your mouth with Tannerite, then shoot it with a rifle loaded with the hottest ammo you can find. Completely blow your whole head to pieces.

just like when they talk about guns, isn't it?

Tannerite is incredibly moisture sensitive, really wrap it up good in a baloon and saran wrap first.

It's like 70/30 typical ignorance and legitimately depressed anons that have seriously considered it

If there is really a mix in the tank and you pump it into a bag that is open atthe bottom the lighter helium will very quickly replace all the other gases and the bag will be filled with helium only. Just make sure it dosnt float off your head once it only contains helium, LOL

Attached: Tularemia.jpg (500x493, 36K)

Continue on, kind of like how Steven Hawking did.

She's the fucking devil.

I can't remember anything
Can't tell if this is true or dream
Deep down inside I feel to scream
This terrible silence stops me

Now that the war is through with me
I'm waking up, I cannot see
That there is not much left of me
Nothing is real but pain now

Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please, God, wake me

Back to the world that's much too real
In pumps life that I must feel
But can't look forward to reveal
Look to the time when I'll live

Fed through the tube that sticks in me
Just like a wartime novelty
Tied to machines that make me be
Cut this life off from me

Oh please, God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh God, help me
Oh please, God, help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell

Landmine has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in hell

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 15K)

Read that shit way back in highschool, holy FUCK what a living hell. Convinced me at age 15 to tell my parents to pull the plug on me if i ever got trapped in my own body, just so there would be no confusion if i wanted to die or not.

Fuck. That. Shit.

plan the suicide better. The thing worse than living is to live after a botched suicide attempt.

the problem is if your parents will have the will to do that when it comes time.