>gf says she want to try hunting with me
>not hunting for cute animals though
>decide not to take her for deer
>get her some camo and take her elk hunting
>don’t get an elk
>bigsurprise.png
>offer to take her duck hunting
FF to duck season AKA yesterday
>I’m using my 870 supermag with 2 3/4 duck loads, but I also have 3 1/2 Ts for geese and nutria
>It’s just a short walk, don’t intend to stay there more than an hour or two
>about 10 minutes into walking the ditchline two mallard drakes jump up
>bangbangbang.wav
>both go down into the ditch, not hard, but they go down, doesn’t look like they can fly anymore
>a group of gadwalls jumps up from further away
>I have time to load two shells, I pick the Ts because they are on the stock of my gun rather than being in my pocket
>I call them in
>shoot once hit two, decide not to shoot again as the flock started flying toward a house
>one of the ducks I shot hits the ground hard, dies on impact, the other catches itself before hitting the ground and catches back up with the flock
>I grab the gadwall, make sure it is dead and hand it to gf
>I search for the two mallards, only to discover they have disappeared into the blackberry bushes on the other side of the ditch.
>spend almost an hour trying to find out where exactly they are in the bushes
>decide fuck it, we’ll come back after clearing some small ponds
>clear ponds, no more ducks
>hear a weird noise
1/2
Pic related it’s the gadwall drake I shot.

Attached: 2BF45596-D6B5-4A5C-A875-A19D32BC3CE0.jpg (2448x3264, 2.48M)

This isn’t your fucking blog

>realize my gf who is walking behind me is crying
>she’s also cradling and petting the dead duck
>I take the duck, and ask what is wrong
>she tells me she thinks the duck is cute and she doesn’t think she wants to go duck hunting ever again
>I comfort her, and have her head back
>I finish looking for the mallards, never do find them
>I clean the duck then spend the rest of the day trying to cheer her up
>She says she’s still ok with me teaching her how to hunt, but not for ducks.

Did I fuck up? Are ducks too cute for an introduction to hunting?

OP has a girlfriend, we get it. What a fucking travesty of a topic.

Every animal that's easy to hunt is cute.
Any animal that's not cute isn't acceptable to have living in your front yard and therefore actually has to survive in predator rich environments.
She's gotta buckle up.

Your gf's a tree hugging pussy desu

Your gf needs a baby. It's babyfever making her get all caring and mushy. But get a girl on her period and hating life and she'll taking the shotgun from you and shooting them herself.

But yes you kind of fucked up for now. At least cook the damn duck and make something good out of it and maybe she'll be ok with you honoring the duck to be the dinner or something gay like that. At least it happened for something, is what she would be saying in her mind.

Sauce on knife?

Give her a child

Shrade sharpfinger I think

This OP, once she has kids animals will no longer matter.

This. Put a baby in her womb then when she's changing diapers you can go duck hunting. Then take your son duck hunting

She sounds like she is in Heat

How many shelves does your Oven have

As much as I would love to have a son to teach everything my father taught me, we cannot afford a child right now.
As for the meal thing that is the current plan, and I have no idea what means by that question.

Try coyote. Show her pictures and stories about them eating small dogs.
He wants to know how many buns you can fit in it.

Obviously she wants you to cum inside her

You live in Portland, OP? Let me show your girlfriend how a real woman operates.

Attached: 1546214048737.jpg (466x466, 43K)

this

Attached: Disinterest.jpg (460x276, 20K)

OR, or ME?

you took your girlfriend to go hunting knowing she wouldnt want to kill an animal what did you think was going to happen?

nobody lives in Maine

>had a garage sale Yesterday
>I needed money for the house
>it was passed down to me from my family and I’m about to lose it
>all my siblings are dead, all of my cousins and distant relatives are back in Puerto Rico or dead
>sold everything I could find
>davenports, kettledrums, neckties, Rings, old boxing gloves, leather shoes, hell even my car
>all sold them for a good price surprisingly
>but the thing that bothers me most was my last sale
>I had to sell my War medals
>one was for bravery (commendation medal) and the other was, well, for me (Purple Heart)
>I served in Operation Just Cause (invasion of Panama) and the Gulf War (Desert Storm / Shield)
>US Army 1988-1992
>i lost good friends
>I lost my right foot too
>the man who bought them from me today told me they were fake
>I tried telling him im a veteran and I earned those medals
>he didn’t believe me
>he said he’d buy it for a dollar
>i was about to fucking kill this dude but every dollar helps
>I can’t lose this goddamned house
>sold them for two fucking dollars
>still short on money
I don’t want to be on this planet anymore

it sounds like you should have known your girlfriend a little better than that. you should have known if she was the kind to be into cute little fuzzy wuzzy animals before you take her into the woods to execute those animals.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

fucking kek

take her boar hunting. No one likes them

>I don’t want to be on this planet anymore
Well good news- you dont have to be.

I live in maine

>petting a carcass
Yo girls a feek nigga

Attached: 830f29f7abc75fd66eb1771f3f1ede7f--ugly-animals-rare-animals.jpg (468x343, 25K)

Nigger what? You could have asked random strsngers for a few cents each and kept the medals.

Very sad if true

Thanks for your service buddy

Skinwalkers do
See,

Attached: 1540697655585.gif (373x252, 217K)

Fake and gay, no one lives in puerto
Rico anymore. Post stump.

retard you should have just begged for a dollar

Nah, that’s the local paper from kind of near the place where we went though.

None in this state

Might try coyote
She didn’t kill any, and she said she wanted to try it. I guess I just chose the wrong animal to introduce her to it.
I don’t think of ducks when I think of cute animals, apparently she does. I didn’t take her squirrel or deer hunting because I figured that would be in the “cute animal” territory.

Get the fuck off my board you fucking normalfag, go post this bullshit on arfcom or Jow Forumsguns

>gf says she doesn't want to hunt for cute animals
>take her on a hunt to kill cute animals
I really don't see how you could have imagined this turning out well.

Ducks are fucking adorable. They're basically the cutest thing that normal people hunt.

Attached: mallard-duck-family.jpg (900x642, 108K)

Jow Forums went to shit a long time ago, my thread won’t make it any worse.

take her geese hunting
bring an oar

Attached: 1525844909007.jpg (1024x416, 61K)

As much as I’d like to use a melee weapon to hunt geese I don’t think that would work well.
I suggested we go for geese instead of ducks as she might not see them as quite as cute but she raised some when she lived on a farm so that might not be a great idea.

>can’t afford a child right now

White man detected. And this is how we die, user.

Attached: 9AA8E99E-FC34-40B0-AF0A-019E538E1F29.jpg (480x640, 66K)

>we cannot afford a child right now
What is welfare?

Attached: taxes.jpg (1244x2156, 409K)

Ducks are cute af. I like seeing male/female couples like your pick. OP fucked up and should have just been patient and waited for the deer. It's not like his gf even cared about getting one, probably was just happy to spend time with him, but instead he fails to finish 3 out 4 shot birds and leaves his gf to pet a dead duck.

You fucked up. Only thing worse you could have done would be to murder a litter of baby rabbits or some shit.

You're right tho.

I’d prefer not to leech off of the American taxpayer. Besides kids come after getting a degree and finding a steadier job.

White people should just swallow their pride and take the gibs and get their wives to quit their jobs.

You'll be saying that and then one day your wife will be 36 and she'll be dried up, about to divorce you, or give birth to anemic autist.

Late 20s early 30s is the plan
I did this because she likes to feed deer apples, so taking her deer hunting would be a bad idea. I figured she wouldn’t feel any attachment to a duck. I guess I was wrong there. As for the two mallards i’m still not sure where they went, I assume the other gadwall is fine.

Oh, I didn't know people fed deer. Maybe hunting isn't her thing. Maybe start with fishing. Fish aren't cute.

She likes fishing for sturgeon and salmon. She doesn’t like cutting them up though.

Why are you shoehorning your girlfriend into male activities? Also if you're planning to have kids with her just get married now wtf. Be an adult

I’m not, she wanted to do it. She has been fishing since before we met, I just introduced her to bigger fish. She is also the one who suggested the two of us going hunting together.
Marriage is a part of the plan for after we get out of college.

This. I had kids since I was 18 and i have 3 at 29 working on more. The whole "we need a lot of financial stability" is a fucking meme. Btw i grew my career while changing diapers so i am not poor now. You're wasting your time. Nut inside now.
>when everyone on Jow Forums of all places is telling you to reproduce and you still dont take a hint

Jow Forums is ultimately contrarian. And the contrarian thing to do these days is settle down, start a family, go to church, and vote Republican.

That and we're getting kind of old.

Fuck you pal I live in Maine. We don’t want you assholes anyway

its a mans choice to decide when

Attached: 1546375437401.jpg (552x471, 19K)

>implying Jow Forums hasn't been a babies 1st user board since 2016
Face it user the good ol' days of clankenings and afri/k/a threads are over
The age of normies and Jow Forumsacks has come. All you can do is kick back and wait for the ship to sink.

goddamn you're fucking retarded

No wonder you're losing your house, you're literally retarded.

Attached: catryan.jpg (500x389, 48K)

does she still suck duck?

Attached: 0208A242-D895-4470-9679-F787C12B707C-456-000001EC4A772F4E.jpg (720x836, 68K)

>goose extinguisher
>oar.
Ok, explain this, I would like to know more.

You offered to take a woman hunting for cute animals and maimed 3 and killed one in front of her. And you carry loads to shoot nutria. You're a giant faggot.

Fucking newfags

Dude, you aren't going to find an animal she doesn't find cute unless you are going centipede hunting. Push her through the wall, go rabbit hunting.

>I’d prefer not to leech off of the American taxpayer.
Just do it if you need to. The entire system is doomed to collapse regardless. People are too fucking stupid to be able to push the monumental shift required to save anything.