UZI markings

I need an advice Jow Forums
I bought an uzi, they let me choose which one I want and of course I grabbed the most abused and beaten one but with interesting reciever markings. Now I'm trying to find some information about the history of the gun and so far I found out that it's model A. Could someone tell me where do I find some kind of list of markings used on UZI?

Attached: 7757_.jpg (1684x948, 524K)

whole gun

Attached: 7756_.jpg (1263x711, 394K)

unfold the stock and hang it from a vegetable (cucumber, carrot, etc)

The ATF wants to know your location

Attached: 6A4D0C49-0052-4AFD-A6B8-92464DA19873.png (680x689, 148K)

It says

"Remember the six gorillion"

unfortunately for ATF I'm czechfag and this is completely legal here and I would really want to know how to find some more information about UZI markings.

That's the IDF insignia. The line under it says "Uzi SMG". The third line says "No. 2 Mark C"

Thanks.

>bought an uzi
>I want and of course I grabbed the most abused and beaten one but with interesting reciever markings

Attached: 1452408336501[1].jpg (1033x679, 47K)

What's the process for buying full fun gats in the Czech Republic? Where the hell can you even shoot them? Can you carry them legally? Amerifag here is genuinely curious.

Attached: 1546886132096.png (492x543, 609K)

According to wikipedia you first get a category A (collectors) license, then ask the cops really nicely and if they like you they'll give you a permit to go buy a machinegun for "collecting."
That's shitty but still a sight better than what us burgers have.

Full fun is generally banned here, just as silencers these things are category A , but you can get them when you ask for exception if it's granted. When exception is granted and you get some cat.A ,police can come to you house to check all of your's category A firearms and accesories, if it's all secured and stored according to law and shit.
I don't have any full fun, but I know some collectors and from what i've seen I think that exceptions are common and those safety checks are not happening. It's not a long time since I hold Bergmann SMG and Steckin in full auto in a gun shop. Some collector passed away and police seized his guns because no one in the family had gun license, that means the police seize the guns they give them to the gun shop, and after they sell, money goes to collector's family.

That is not nearly as bad as I would have guessed

There's diffrence between cat.A firearms and accesories and cat.A gun license
firearms
A- banned, full auto, silencers...
B- anything self loading etc.
C- bolt actions, double barrels
D- non repeating muzzleloaders, historical weapons manufactured before 1890 (don't need gun license for this one, just 18+)

gun license
A- for collecting
B- for sport
C- for hunting
D- for work
E- self defense
You can get all of these categories with one test, the only one I don't have is D

I just didn't want the D cuz no homo.

Seeing as you can just pay a shitload of money and get a tax stamp here in America, I don't see how that's better. They have better selection (post 86) I guess.

How are semi auto Uzi carbines to shoot? Any point in getting one as a PCC or are they like all the other semi subgun conversions that suck?

Do you shoot on private land or a public range?
The barrel swap is the easiest swap of any gun. All you do is unscrew the barrel nut, slide the barrel in/out and screw the barrel nut back on.
Nothing is stopping you from ordering a 10.2" barrel. Just install the 16" during transport.
Also FA kits for days online. Minor modifications to a semi receiver and youre gtg
>inb4 youre glowing

Damn. Czechbros officially have better gun laws than us.

Don't waste your time, I don't even own a dog.

>I'm trying to find some information about the history of the gun

Attached: 1495629992513.gif (400x300, 2.84M)