Mutts will defend this

>mutts will defend this

Attached: strong yurop.png (578x909, 73K)

funny that Ukraine and the US are the only ones to actually have combat experience with tanks in modern times.

but japanese tanks are faster and stronger

Attached: best tank kyu-maru.jpg (1200x857, 185K)

Jesus how did Japan score more than double everyone else?

itching to kill some insectgooks

Folded 10,000 times

what a gay tank showing its ass like that

It's doctored. Japan didn't participate

blow it out your ass

Attached: M1 Abrams typical patrol support.jpg (1280x850, 138K)

Japan is a bottled up nation of rage from depopulation, the loss of an empire and modernization. Once they get to go ham on the chinks we will get to watch in glory the destruction they will wage, as Sherman will weep tears of joy.

Attached: 1545593737069m.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

The UK fought in the iraq war, and france fought in the gulf war

>inb4 w-w-w-we only send in janitors all the real stuff is on the front

Nanking 1938 best year of my fucking life

Attached: 1520694607997.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Ultimately its not because of the tanks used, but because of the crew. The American military has the most advanced and effective equipment in the world, created and forged through decades of constant combat experience. The people in the US military however are stupid 18 year olds fresh out of high school, minorities looking for citizenship, and niggers looking for welfare and benefits.

The armies of the other countries are small and professionalized, focusing on the quality of the individual soldier. They can afford to be too, because the United States takes care of their defense.

1. Jappon didn't participate and their tanks are kind of shitty
2. Notice how the non-boutique armies that actually do shit are on the bottom

Army here, we keep missing out recruiting numbers, we're gonna be short about 8k active and 13k reserve, first time I know of that the Army has more money than it does people, not to mention how much of shitbags people are in the Army nowadays

>tfw applying for street to seat during a time period that the Army needs to pump their numbers
Feelsgoodman, I heard the last interview boards had a stupid high acceptance rate

Attached: A304B595-B021-41F7-908A-02AACD31E091.jpg (255x255, 10K)

That's the helicopter pilotage thing right? How would one go about it, I'm too impatient for collage

Talk to a recruiter and take some tests, pass an interview.

even special forces are desperate for people now, just not enough qualified people

you should do well, the army needs you more than you need it

>tfw eyes are too fucked for this
All I wanted to be was a pilot.

Attached: 1542417726817.jpg (657x527, 36K)