Why is nutnfancy the most based and redpilled internet gun/outdoor activist?

why is nutnfancy the most based and redpilled internet gun/outdoor activist?

don't see him talked about much here and when he is, he is hated on. i don't see any reason for it.

the guy actually makes great content and suggestions for the average every day joe and doesn't act like hes a costa haley yeager tacticool dildo vacuum

so what's the deal? any TNP fans here or just haters?

Attached: Nutnfancy-Utah-State-Capital-Speech.jpg (226x253, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2ifhji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go away nutn.

Long winded ego maniac. He could have good content if he would just edit his shit for brevity. No one with a life has the time to sift through his monologues for the good nuggets of info.

inb4 "the picture" gets posted

i want to see it.

This. Hes autistic as fuck. I dont give a fuck about your random knife and watch when you are doing a god damn gun review. Also take some fucking courses. The long shots are great for accuracy checks but lets be honest, making submoa shots at 150ft with a pistol is not going to be a realistic requirement for 99.9999999-% of people's self defense situations.

Attached: IMG_0985.jpg (640x460, 73K)

and not every one has the attention span of an adhd middle schooler. some people actually enjoy in depth explanations with lots of video evidence and view points.

you don't have to watch every video of course, but if it's something you are truly considering or would be using every day, what is the huge deal with spending 20-45 minutes learning about it based on actual usage?

but sure, keep falling for jewish marketing efforts and following biased shills.

Attached: 1365285811999.jpg (720x960, 348K)

When I first started researching guns on youtube, I came across his videos on subjects like .380 for example. He talks like a twenty-something douche bag so i assumed he was just some kid. I kept thinking "why does he keep showing video of his dad shooting? This guy really likes his dad so much, it's sweet but a little creepy." It wasn't til like the 5th video i realized that the old guy was him.

I use him to distract me while doing cardio. I like that he's long winded.

Kinda sucks to roast a guy for doing weird shit surrounding his miscarried child. He's probably a religious, family oriented dude and losing a kid makes a lot of people insane for a short period of time.
It was super bizarre, I'm not saying it wasn't super bizarre, but it's pretty faggy to say the dude as a whole is as weird as that picture.
People like to make fun of him because he's autistic on camera but he clearly makes videos for people to throw on in the background instead of watching 100% of. Most people on Jow Forums don't have jobs or families though and their dopamine receptors are destroyed from video games and masturbation so they can't understand passive consumption of media.

That’s Lt Col Nuttinfancy to you, non-rate.

He takes 40 minutes, to an hour, to state things that should only take 10 minutes. And he uses an assortment of acronyms too - imagine if he didn't. His reviews would surpass feature length movies.

There was a guy on here who was editing nutn videos, cutting out all the acronyms, seizures, making like a 15 min quality video.

nutn policed that shit so fast lol.

I'm gonna post the cursed image

I like him. He reminds me of my grandfather. He has to explain everything in a long winded manner. He is very Jow Forums. The neck beards on here who don't like him, don't like anything at all. As another poster on here said, it's good to listen in the background. I thought his comment about the PTR G3 clone, ACR, and fancy Glocks are spot on. He is pretty fucking red pilled and he likes dogs. He is certainly more Jow Forums than fucking Ian finger fucking old ass weapons and not holding Patreon to task for deciding to become the internet police.

Gun owner community are generally cucks and will lash out at anyone who takes a leadership role. It must be some psychological lashing out at all the bulls in their lives. Nutnfancy has brought more people into shooting than his critics could ever dream of.

Here you faggots show up to some pathetic rally with a pink AR15
>Kek based Jow Forumsommando ebin xD

Please don't I'm eating gas station hot wings and don't wanna lose my appetite

Por favor, please don't mister. Think of the keeeeds.

>I can't control my ADD for 45 minutes
Found the demolition ranch viewers

I like him, He’s dedicated so I appreciate that. He might have a little ghey in him but People who choose to be on camera are usually a little weird

DO IT YOU FUCKING PUSSY

So, I've looked up Nutn with safe search turned off. Is it the one where he's next to his wife with what appears to be a stillborn baby? Don't post that. I thought the "picture" was going to be something funny. Like Nutn wearing juggalo makeup and going to an ICP concert.

I mean he isn't like paul harrell or someone where you show up every week just to see what new and interesting shit he's gonna say, but when it comes to actually getting in depth information on a product you're thinking about buying nutn is honestly better than most youtubers. His 40 minute sperg fests may be best watched with a mid episode break but he also usually go over just about anything you could possibly want to know about a product while a lot of other youtubers just sprint through shit and regurgitate the same platitudes and wiki level info. Watching 3 separate 5-10 minute reviews typically results in you getting 99.9% of the same superficial information with the occasional new nugget whereas a single 40 minute nutn video usually provides you with a bit of a more indepth and nuanced look overall for your time investment. Just an opinion though.

Attached: Half-Life-Source-Free-Download-Full-Version-PC-Game-Setup.jpg (706x1007, 134K)

Attached: 1545223506579.jpg (1024x514, 73K)

Fag

Is that a black baby? ...dead baby?

disrespectful

I don't wish that on anyone.

He was roasted for posting the pic and his autistic video where he went to Compton looking for gangs

You seem brilliant.

Attached: 2019-01-13-17-31-36.jpg (498x339, 65K)

You know, maybe I'm starting to get soft in my old age, considering I've been coming here for well over a decade, but that's legitimately not funny and truly awful. And I dont even fucking like nutnfancy.

>went to Compton looking for gangs

Can I get a quick rundown on that autism?

Nevermind, I looked at other stillbirths

Dead
When things die that are full of blood they tend to get all black and blue

>sharpens AK bayonet
>knowledgeable
Pick one.

>Coming here for decade
>Never saw ultra light offspring
>

Could you stop being edgy for once?
>t.parent of a dead child during birth

His mannerisms are hilariously cringe inducing. If it was just the length of his videos, I'd still watch, at least in the background.
But yeah this dude seems like a total fucking social retard.

You're a horrible person with an unkind hear. After all Nutn has given you in the way of early 2010's gun reviews and honest American conservative family viepoints, plus this guy is a military pilot and gave insight into that which was cool. The guy is trying to earn a buck on the internet. You're a bad guy

every fucking time

Attached: VbFnE1_6vOb0h7dw0iKym2qZOJaLUliwY_ZRjl6WI58[1].png (390x205, 37K)

Yall sound like a bunch of fucking normies

You're posting on Jow Forums. Fuck off crydeadbaby

Fuck off. I'm done for the day.

Good

Why do whites have so much trouble having successful pregnancies?

Why would he even take this picture?

the absolute STATE of nu-Jow Forums. You are posting on a board where people fuck deer, stick rifles up their ass, fuck ballistics gel blocks. Perhaps you are on the wrong site?

>Done for the day
Make like your still born and fuck off for good, we don't want you here you normie faggot.
If you see some shit that makes you uncomfortable internalize that shit. This isn't your fucking blog, we don't care.

i regret evertyihg

Attached: o no.png (680x301, 149K)

Me and my best friend since we where six was going to have our first child within 3 months of each other.

I had moved away so we saw each other just a few times a year. But me and my wife where going to move back home now that a kid was on its way.

We where so fucking psyked that we where going to hang out again and have sons the same age that could play.

2/3 in on the pregnancy his wife was rushed to the hospital with severe stomach pain. Gave birth to their dead son.

They where crushed, I almost felt guilty that I got a healthy boy just a few weeks later. We still hang out but it is like that little boy's ghost is there between us, there is no resentment (he has two girls now) but we have never discussed the feelings around what happened or what life would have been if he had lived.

What did I want to convey with my blog post?
That picture is pure tragedy and human misery. No matter what you feel about him he lost someone he never met but already loved more then life, someone he had dreams and hopes for that will never be realised.
You and everyone who find this entertaining is fucking scum.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

kek
bunch of faggots replied to you, but that shits hillarious. getting offended isnt gonna bring that abortion back to life

stay gone, normalfilth before I post some actual fucked up shit even by 4chin standards

Ok go ahead and post vids of cats being abused or slaughtered and see how many similar reactions you get. Not going to argue about the violent kommando vs moralfag kommando mindset differences like this seems to lead to.
>why would you kill a lizard
vs
>morally objecting against killing a lizard but enemies are fine

Attached: badbait.png (521x416, 9K)

I wish your child was born dead and then your wife killed you in postpartum depression so I didn't have to skim that niggeradly feel good nu-Jow Forums blog post. Holy fuck you have to go back

>No matter what you feel about him he lost someone he never met but already loved more then life
Lmao don't inject your inflated morality on everyone. I was happy as fuck when my gf got an abortion.

I watched his review of the SP2022. He talked more about the p226 and p229 in that video than he did about the sp2022.

do it. post some fucked up shit user. but dont forget this is 4CHANNEL now. Jow Forums =/= 4CHANNEL

This. He just rambles on and on. Just cut to what youre trying to say. I could get more info faster from shorter videos and articles

He takes 5-10 minutes every video to sniff his own farts and talk about irrelevant shit like a knife he’ll leave on camera, before he starts talking about the actual review. Also, for someone who jerks off to philosophy of use, he can’t just say he wants something inexpensive, accurate, and reliable and then proceed to explain how it meets the criteria very succintly.

Pffffhahahahaha

Attached: 6JW8OXm.gif (450x306, 448K)

There was a derailed thread a few days ago discussing the influx of cancer.
There were 2 camps, one saying that Jow Forums stayed p much the same because all the newfriends only swarm b and pol and the other saying that Jow Forums is also popular enough to atleast show some some symptoms. I didn't notice much of a change but seeing the reactions makes me think that Jow Forums attracted genuine boomers lol

Attached: jej.jpg (590x525, 49K)

Too long didn't read

I've seen that posted here a bajillion times, but never has it inspired so much butthurt. Holy shit. Nice (You) harvest.

Attached: 1540407832090.jpg (411x467, 44K)

big supporter of mosin nagants too but you'll still claim hes not /ourguy/

look at all these snowflakes

Attached: C.png (1419x757, 1.7M)

>SAWC, heh SAWC, did I mention SAWC?
>here's my airshit condor pouch, SAWC, fits all my WROL items and Leltec Sub2k mags, SAWC, run and gun
>SAWC, yeah 911 victims should've had base jumping equipment, SAWC heh

what, the aborted ones?

some of y'all get it. dont the rest of you idiots know you can watch YT at 2x speed?
>hurdur I cant focus for 20mins for a thorough review of a gun
bunch of ADHD zoomers. gives me conniptions...

I never really thought the redditfag and boomer infestation was that bad until now.

was it the one about syrian airstrikes?

There's a serious difference between those things and deriving pleasure from the bizarre grief of a man who just lost a child.
I doubt making memes out of Hickok's corpse when he dies is going to be well-received either.

I've got his home address...

Y'all are retarded, I was unironically "I only pretending to be retarded" posting to see how many edgelords we still have. No, boomers won't come here and if they do they'll go away and it'll be the same as it's always has
Trap loving, barrel sucking, fedora smelly faggots with cringe knives.

>making memes out of Hickok's corpse
You're doubting zoomers, don't underestimate them. Old Jow Forums would be pissed (at that point) but edgelords always come in to shit on the past. It's just the way things are. I can already see the "bumpstock not the hill to die on" memes

Normal grieving people don't take selfies with their stillborn children.

Many of his videos he is long winded. He gives some decent information but is a bit too tacticool SHTF meme lad for me.

i don't know whats funnier, that unsquared-away stillborn or the replies to your post

>but edgelords always come in to shit on the past
That's all of Jow Forums though. Over time more and more newfags and moralfags came and now 2012 newfags who think they are oldfags talk about how there are so many edgy posts and how it was never like that. Nigger people used to torture animals to make interesting threads on boring days. I bet you don't know about the user who had a whole fucking torture setup with mice. He'd skin them, dunk them in lemon juice and shit. There were a few moralfags back then, but the majority just went along to see how crazy it would get. You don't last long on here without being an edgelord.

It's a shitty thing to happen but why the fuck would you take a picture with your wife and stillborn child? I literally don't understand. This is some 1890s taking pictures with your dead relatives shit.

Attached: 1546981616801.jpg (374x359, 35K)

he did it to SCHOOL THE TROLLS AND HATERS that would say he FAKED IT AND LIED...

instead of just never talking about it like most normal, grown up men do.

This, it's a shitty situation to have happen to you, what makes it funny isnt the sad situation, people arent posting random pics of stillborns and laughing, it's that the incredible attention whore nutnuseful took a selfie with it. Why? You think you would be so wrecked that you wouldn't even think to take a picture, but no he breaks out the camera, l and he did it to ego trip. Remember he was the one that shared that shit, willingly, for views, sharing a terrible moment, literally using your dead baby as content for youtube.

Guy is a fucking sociopath.

I don't know what's wrong with these people. I want the "normies" here, newfags are good. The Vietcong didn't win the war by keeping to themselves. We need to spread the good word. Have any of you new people read the Holy book, the Turner Diaries? The Turner Diaries is 100% #MAGA. It's the official book of the Republican party.

Attached: bombing-the-murrah-federal-building-was-morally-and-strategically-equivalent-to-the-us-hitting-a-gov (850x440, 59K)

I just looked that video up. Its totally not him. It's a good imitation, but the distortion covers up the fact that it's a different voice. If you listen to the accent it's forced, not the speaker's native accent. The speech patterns are reminiscent of a morning DJ's Obama or Arnold impressions. He gets tired as it goes on and lapses into his normal speech. It's absolutely brilliant and well researched, but if you have any kind of ear at all you can tell.

Cringe.

what the fuck is up with all these Jow Forums tier threads

I remember the mouse dude. Genuinely surprised a pic of a stillbirth riled up so many normies.

He'll probably outlive half of these guys anyway, hell be like that Black Navy guy who just died at like 112 or something.

Source?

I asked my wife about this, and she says although she would never do that, she understands. You always get insensitive pricks who ask stupid questions like " was the baby normal or messed up?" "What did it look like?" and so on. A post like this shuts down all those idiots and the ones who say insensitive shit like "it's not like you had a real kid you only had it for a day." I still think it's weird, but i kinda understand.

>don't see him talked about much here

Hi nutnfancy, has your view count being dropping off again? There is at least 3 threads a day.

No, see my comment

Same. This thread really pulled in the newfags

>mfw I look at all the replies this got
I still laugh every time I see it, Nutnfancy forced someone to take this image, and Nutn posted it online. He literally did this to himself.

Attached: mfw.png (473x477, 228K)

dailymotion.com/video/x2ifhji

Jow Forums is a fun, open minded community where we discuss Fortnite weapons and tactics.

Attached: AmericanHero-3.jpg (650x1000, 81K)

its easier to criticize than create this magical "based" gun review channel everyone keeps talking about as if theyre capable of doing so