Tfw you realize hank hill was so good at not compromising tacticool advantage and not printing that the viewer never...

>tfw you realize hank hill was so good at not compromising tacticool advantage and not printing that the viewer never realizes he's carrying a strap for the whole series

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Based on what?

What do you think Boomhauer's carry was?

>tfw you realize hank hill was so good at keeping cool and resolving petty conflicts with words (and occassionally his foot) that the viewer never realizes he's carrying a strap for the whole series

Attached: hank-of-hill.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Hank probably carried an old 38 snubnose and kept an old Winchester 30-30 around

Boomhauer strikes me as a Colt 1911 guy

Nah, Peggy would have carried a 38. Hank probably carries something in 357.

Attached: Christ+on+a+cracker+_870c71a19de4233ca983adb12fc8b544.jpg (258x196, 10K)

As much as I like this idea, there exists damning evidence against this hypothesis. Consider the episode where, for Bobby’s birthday, Cotton buys a pump action rifle for the boy. Bobby is excited, but Hank has flashbacks to his childhood and his dad humiliating him for being a bad shot while he’s trying to learn. The rest of the episode is Hank grappling with his secret inability to shoot. He can’t even hit the broadside of a barn. The true realization would be that Luanne is packing for the whole series (where does she hide it?)

her dumb cooch

Jiminez or Raven arms .25

mfw I realize that Luann paid for rent by letting Hank bang her. The look on her face when Bobby pulls the curtains back and sees her naked is one of "Oh gawd, unca hank is gonna fuck me here....in public!"

Attached: OnYourBackYouLittleWhoreLuanneImGonnaFuckYouAndSliceYourSlutNeck.png (617x463, 185K)

Boomhauer had to be one of those old S&W semi auto 9mm from the 80s, Hank probably didn't carry everyday, but had a 12 gauge and some fudd rifle laying around at home.

.....dude wtf?!?! Seriously get some help.

like you wouldn't bang a hot piece of ass like that! it's not like he's even really related to her by blood. Luanne has a great figure and is probably a horny little trailer trash piece of ass.

hank is afraid of guns

Especially a 22 since it reminds him of his narrow urethra.

I don't get how he has no ass, white girls don't have an ass but a fat bastard like him should have too much ass that even a nigger would be put off.

>I don't get how he has no ass, white girls don't have an ass but a fat bastard like him should have too much ass that even a nigger would be put off.
that isn't how white middle aged body types work.

I cannot live in a beer can unkah Hank!

Attached: 2C4D980C-6836-4348-B6B0-9B3B4940081F.jpg (240x320, 26K)

All the fat white guys I've seen have giant asses. And I stare at a lot of fat white guys. Usually to think what it'd be like killing them.

My beer can would live in that whore's snatch if I were her uncle.

Boomhauer is a Texas Ranger and presumably carries whatever is standard for them

Depends on the body type, most middle class blue collar guys get the bullfrog body type as they age. The weight is more stress induced than being a fat bastard on a couch all day.

this, when men are moderately physical with their time they tend to build fat like hank. Its different than the greasy lard asses

>Boy, that wife of yours is pretty good. Guess that's why they call her your betteretteretteretteretter

that file name says it all right htere. you need some serious counseling, dude.

Boomhauer is supposedly a Texas Ranger, so either a .357, 9mm, or something made by SIG, probably the P226.
Hank has a medical disorder in which he more or less doesn’t really have an ass and is thus sitting on his spine, he had to get ass pads in an episode to act as a cushion.

Hank could have been more worried about Bobby repeating his mistakes though

WHO CALLS HER THAT?!

>mmm, peggy

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Honk Hall was what a repressed gay version of Mr. Anderson would have been like.

Just finished this episode 10 minutes ago.

DALLAS-SALLAD

Not based schizo poster, not based

LETS GO PEGGY *BEE-EeE-eeE-EEEP beep* HAAAAAaaAAAAa

What did Dale CC?

Attached: 5CD192FA-DAD8-4104-9F21-FFD7D83B0CFA.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Desert Eagle .50AE

SHI SHI SHAW

He turned in several once he got an office job, several knives and two pistols iirc plus some misc shit.

Definitely a 10mm 1911

pocket sand you retards

That's not Schizo poster. Schizo poster's posts are much longer and are disorganized messes. That guy's probably just a psycho.

You see what he carries in "Soldier of Misfortune". He also carries pocket sand. Pic related, Dale's EDC.

Attached: RustyShackleford's EDC.png (1921x1086, 1.95M)

>Usually to think what it'd be like killing them.
You couldn't kill a fly.

Dale would be posting in Jow Forums bitching about fudd Hank meanwhile telling us stories about Hank's crazy father.

Really surprised he carries a Glock. Did Dale start this edc tactitard trend?

That's what I got out of that

Based, Dale has a backup gun AND knife. Exactly the kind of thing I would expect of him.

As much as his his bird bones would support

Today is Mother's Day so I thought we should talk about-
SLAVES

I actually can't imagine Peggy carrying a gun. She seems like the kind of dumb bitch to overestimate her own physical abilities and carry some sort of gimmick knuckles.
God I hate Peggy.

Attached: 522574629_1280x720[1].jpg (1280x720, 50K)

looks more like a 1911

Immeasurably based YTP posters

That is definitely a 1911.
Maybe it is a coincidence, but I noticed her bitchiness really went full throttle once her fall happened. Would make sense for that to be the case.

I think so. I find it funny he carries a snubnose as well. I wonder what they did with the weapons he left at Strickland. Dale also has a colt python in one episode at the range.

Pretty sure it's a glock. Peggy references a Glock when they sell guns at her book store.

Attached: RustyShackleford's EDC Pretty Sure that's a Glock.png (1922x1086, 1.92M)

what a strange abortion of a pistol

That doesn't resemble glock at all.
t. glockfag

>peggy references a glock
This is Peggy user. Besides, that doesn’t look blocky enough for a ‘90s glawk.

I think they flanderized her early compared to the dip of quality in the later seasons. I honestly enjoyed the first 3 seasons the most. Pretty much the episode that killed King of the Hill was the ZZ Top episode. It was so stupid and out of character.

It is but it looks a lot more like a glock than a 1911. The fact they have shown 1911's on the show before they are very distinct in the animation style.

I think the snubnose looks more like a starter pistol.

Thats obviously the fake gun he gives to the cops, then he gets them with the pocket sand and pulls out the revolver.

Hank bonding with his son over guns was the comfiest moment of the show

The cylinder on the revolver isn't even high enough for the barrel. I think picking at anything more than basic appearance is a fools errand for this.

wrong
it was when bobby ran over that deer

>Dale carries a 1911 and a backup .38 snubbie
Based
>Finger grooves in his 1911 frame and a tryhard knife
I'm gonna vomit

>something made by SIG, probably the P226
Yep.

Attached: 226-tx-edition.jpg (900x600, 69K)

>Boomhauer had to be one of those old S&W semi auto 9mm from the 80s

Attached: smith and wesson 5906.jpg (750x558, 71K)

BOGGLE

It's a glock my dude

idk, that first picture posted here looks completely 1911, look at how the muzzle is shaped.
Then, the next frame, posted here makes it look more like a Glock or a SD9VE, with that blocky muzzle and that obvious Glock takedown lever.

>I actually can't imagine Peggy carrying a gun...God I hate Peggy.
Reminder that the Platter's from Montana were all of pioneer stock.

reminder that Peggy couldn't handle it and wussed out

It was the 90s early 2000s you bet your ass Dale had a ceramic gun that couldn't be seen on metal detectors.

Also, Hank's issue was entirely rifle-based. Maybe he couldn't shoot a rifle to save his life, but he was comfy with handguns?

You need to carry in Dallas. Nothing but crackheads and debutantes

And half of them play for the Cowboys! I miss when Hank wasn't a die hard Cowboys fan. I like the episode in the next season when he can't shoot and when the sports psychologist says he worked with the Cowboys and as soon as he says last season Hank abruptly says "goodbye!".

First 7-8 seasons of KOTH are the best.

>I find it funny he carries a snubnose as well
Why?

Dale just seems like too tacticool for that.

Gun culture 20 years ago was very different than it is now. Revolvers were considered a viable carry option well into the 90s and early 00s.

>"I stare at old white guys alot... B-but it's because I fantasize about killing them I swear!"
A literal edgy faggot.

I’d say Beretta 92, but actually more likely a Taurus PT 92 dude to
>it’s use in John Woo Movies (Dale would be autistic enough to tell the difference but dumb enough not to realize that it’s supposed to be standing in for a Beretta)
>it’s use by Patrick Purdy (Dale IRL)
>it’s accessible price point for his unlicensed pest control income bracket
>relatively high capacity for the time period

Attached: 17292A9F-86EE-4ABC-BB92-F3F94AE15C4D.jpg (1242x1917, 819K)

Pls no bully Peggy

Attached: PeggyHill.jpg (362x489, 28K)

*voice breaking*
>ArLen tExAs

Her, Luanne, Minh, Nancy, and the hottest one, Connie are nice pieces of ass.

You wouldn’t last 10 minutes in prison you custard mouthed pussy. IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME DON’T DO THE CRIME.

USP maybe? It does change pretty wildly between screens.

>implying anyone is hot in king of the hill's art style

This was the best thread on Jow Forums in months.
/Kothgeneral/ when?

Luanne is hot as hell. You're gay.

The episode where they go to shoot, he cant. Gets all upset because Bobby is good and he's all twitchy

She grew on me. Except for her personality, fuck that shit.
Probably because they’re the only consistent pieces of ass.

If you think that I'm sorry that you've apparently never seen good animation.

Attached: latest.jpg (540x720, 93K)

>whore's
>trailer trash piece of ass.
Except Luanne isn't trash ans isn't a whore. She had what, two boyfriends the entire series? 1st one died and she married the second one and had a kid with him.

Dickheads like YOU are the problem. And you expect all the other men to cover your ass, and when we don't, you go join some womens lib movement because you know that increases the supply of shitty whores because you cant keep a decent woman, with all your cheating and STD loving ways.

>this, unironically

Its a popular theory for a reason.

My dear, I'm certain he's packing quite the large caliber as well.

Attached: completelystraight.png (971x785, 791K)

Bill is the only one with a military background but probably doesn't own any guns because he'd kill himself with them

Attached: 1485130304940.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

So what do you think Bobby started carrying when he grew up?

Attached: NLdgk.jpg (398x298, 22K)

LUUUAAAUUU

It's a glock. You can tell by the finger indentation and the takedown lever. The perspective is making it look more angular than it is.

How long have you been sitting there?

Fruit pie filled with tannerite