Want to buy a gun

>want to buy a gun
>afraid i'll get the urge to kill myself with it

how to deal with these feels

Attached: 1546381458640.jpg (612x612, 44K)

Bro, just dont act on void thoughts.
If you do youre either retarded or a child.

Attached: 050 - nsCI6Sd.jpg (1019x720, 318K)

You can kys any time you want via jumping in front of a bus. Having a gun won't change that. Stop being a pussy.

Stick to nerf.

idk about your feels, buy I know how I feel about dem titties

Attached: IjZhUZL.gif (336x167, 1.7M)

read hegel, nietzsche, heidegger, and hitler until your will to live and dominate becomes an inexorable obsession, and then buy a gun

>L’APPEL DU VIDE
>getting conned into killing yourself by the FRENCH
Embarrassing.

ZOO WEE MAMA

HOO HOO HOO HOO BIG THICK MEATY MOMMY BIG THICK MEATY MOMMY BIG THICK MEATY MOMMY BIG THICK MEATY MOMMY HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA HEEE HEE WOOOAAHH THERE MISS, CAN I SMELL YOUR BRA AND PANTIES PLEASE? WHOA YES PLEASE PLEASE I YOU TO SIT ON MY FACE AND HUFF OUT A BIG STINKY SMELLY FARTY YES PLEASE BIG MEATY MOMMY

i got a diagnose as being mentally unstable and am not allowed to own a gun.
feels bad but i know that if i ever got one i would probably end up blowing either my or someone elses brains out.

Attached: sadwojack.png (337x324, 15K)

Attached: 1547425974716.png (655x600, 156K)

Get a gun and you’ll straighten up. Just go strait to the range after you buy it.

dont buy a gun

Source?

Get a bb gun

Learn to hate something more than yourself, it works for me.

Just use an exit bag if you actually do it. Don’t be another bullshit statistic.

Attached: C4A7E84B-B350-48E4-A96E-F277BC27824A.jpg (401x261, 20K)

Buy it. If you feel the urge to kill yourself, then kill yourself.

Do you hear the call of the void from the belt around your waist? While driving/commuting? Making dinner in the kitchen?

You are a rational human being. Fucking act like it. This "there's a gun I'll just impulsively shoot myself" is bullshit peddled by weak willed faggots who have deluded themselves that lack of means is why they haven't acted. There's no rational reason behind it. You haven't offed yourself with those other means because you don't actually want to die. There is no place safe enough for someone who has chosen.

Btfo

What the fuck is that picture.

are you fucking retarded?
do you have a functioning brain you massive cocksucking faggot this is obviously a fat fuck in a bathtub you nigger
fucking reddit i swear