/gqg/ - I’m too scared to make a gqg

P-post gear I guess

Attached: 58CA9977-BF0C-41A8-8FF7-3A402ADC8761.jpg (960x500, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiritussystems.com/micro-fight-chassis-mk4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You shoulda put Gear Queer in the title to make it more easily seen, but a good effort user!

Is it just me or is that plate way too narrow for him?

Scuffed

Recommendations for a flashlight that attaches to a Beretta 92 sans rail?

My niggers gunna get shot in his massive ass lungs lol

Surefire x300 looks really sex on a Beretta

But that has a rail, user :( my Beretta is the 92S so I don’t have those new-fangled rail systems

Attached: 2607B6E1-D8A3-40EC-B7F9-7AE1CB3208EF.jpg (704x513, 65K)

Is helmet up-armor a meme

Save money for a railed handgun instead of trying to niggerig a classic firearm. Your poorfag mentality is whats holding you back from better things.

I’m not trying to nigger-rig it, I’ve seen it done before. I’m not carrying it so size/weight isn’t really an issue.
Also
>classic firearm
Only a filthy, destitute nigger would consider a sub-$300 LEO trade-in as a classic

Attached: 8D925D4B-1186-4E4B-A737-4476B1341A7B.jpg (307x348, 12K)

>user slaps ERA on his PASGT

Any suggestions for a micro chest rig like the Haley D3CRM? I know Spiritus Systems makes something similar.

Looking for something that holds no more than 4 AR mags, 1-2 pistol mags, an IFAK/trauma kit, and a multitool + flashlight.

Attached: D3CRM_micro.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

Spiritus LV119

You can get rails that clamp around the trigger guard or rails that require drilling/tapping the dust cover.

Neither is common anymore.

Yea I saw some but the reviews were mixed. People were saying it both did and did not work for their 92 S so idk what to make of that

Its an old but yet high quality firearm. Definitely a classic. Not that its valuable or anything but you're trying to run 24h of LeMans with an Alfa Romeo Spyder. A modern handgun will serve you better. Triggerguard mounted lights are universally subpar and are best suited for small carry pistols. Youre better off keeping a small, bright handheld flashlight next to the 92s and using the FBI technique.

Nigga I’m trying to put a light on a pistol no need for flowery metaphors

again mounting a light to a gun that wasn't designed to do so is an inferior choice to underhanding a quality light. 92s are soft recoiling and easy to shoot one handed.

Is the LV119 their plate carrier?
I like the modularity of the MK4 chassis, but wish they had links on the page so I could add all the stuff I want from one place.
spiritussystems.com/micro-fight-chassis-mk4/

It’s a flashlight, not a laser sight. Not like I’m worried about knocking it off zero. I’d much rather 2-hand my pistol than hold a flashlight in the other hand. In any case, I’ve found a suitable solution

I’m not sure desu I just remember I watched a YouTube video and the plate carrier looked exactly like something you’d need and I believe it was called the LV119. Maybe that was the name of the little organizer pouch but yea, I’d check out Spiritus

Its a swimmer cut. its meant to be like that

Yeah its the slick spiritus carrier. the overt is coming out after shot apparently

Rate, question, hate.

Attached: EE7DA424-9DBE-416C-A3D1-8043A9C2E462.jpg (750x607, 609K)

OC work in progress
R8 H8 and DB8

Original pic was too large so here is one from snap

Attached: Snapchat-1628459431.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

>Leg pouches
>Gorrillion mags
>Knife in your dick
>Backwards flag

Attached: 1543615386820-k.jpg (736x588, 48K)

Nice. Need some brain protection now. Good setup thus far though

>*knows jack shit*

And can't forget 4 different colors of gear

And this matters how?

Its multicam

POLICE THAT MOOSE STACH

Black and multicam don't mix.

does anyone else have OD green gear and regret it? all the going inna woods memes got to me but now I wish I bought coyote tan.

Coyote tan with a VERY VERY light over spray with OD green Krylon is outstanding in the woods and I think better than a solid multicam carrier

I like mine, it goes nicely with some finnish m05

Anyone have experience with GORUCK rucksacks? A friend and I are going on a GORUCK challenge and I was looking at a Rucker. I can get one for a good price with their student discount, but it’s still a lot of cash to drop on a bag.

>rrreeees in black multicam

>*doesnt know shit*

Attached: 1512950906576.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

This is an old pic. Sharpie has since been put inside the kit.

I would fucking hope so seeing as you couldn’t even be bothered to use the clip.

>leg pouches

flags are backwards when deployed on foreign soil, because the flag flying forward.

Clip didn't help, so it got moved inside. It's cramped but it works.

Leg pouches are fine, Ive run these for years.

Great argument. Very informative. You've blessed me with the gift of knowledge.

You assume Id absolutely need full matching camo in my AO. Truth is as soon as I started shooting it wouldnt matter. So youre effectively bitching over nothing when talking about color combos and camo.

Yea what’s the problem with leg pouches?

Know nothing ass hats speaking of their experiences of either low quality gear, or improperly set up gear.

I made an observation about color coordination. The only one bitching is you. Calm the fuck down before you shit your pants.

(You)

it ain't flying forward on the chest.

It sucks to run in compared to just having the pouches on the belt.
>Know nothing ass hats
Are you referring to yourself or what?

R8 and H8 brothers anywho does anyone have any suggestions for a light for a beretta APX?

Attached: 71169019-D856-4916-8BE8-8AD2335E6D7B.jpg (2862x3625, 3.77M)

“Ive ran these for years”

Clearly no

>he doesnt solely crabwalk to his left when operating

Attached: 1279813636_preview_605648495_preview_spycrabb.jpg (556x581, 39K)

Yeah and plenty of people have been using serpas for years but that doesn't mean they're garbage compared to safarilands moron.
Just because you've done it and it was fine doesn't mean it's not a dumb idea or there isn't better.

Practicing your gun-kata I see. They would never expect such a stance.

Finished my Plate carrier.
Carrier is Blueforce Gear LMAC
Hesco 4400 lvl 4 Standalones
3-Cell Ferro concepts mag holder
Ferro Cumberbund
Paraclete Pouch on the back

Attached: 20190114_170724.jpg (1725x2667, 1.99M)

Serpas shoot you in the leg, safarilands dont, both are drop legs if in that setup. What does my SOE dropleg Ive owned since 2009 and used since then have anything to do with shooting myself in the leg? Also, its great to see you taking one side in an argument you clearly know nothing of. Im happy to see it bothers you so much that a drop leg system works for someone thats not you. Kill yourself.

Looks comfy

I have an NFMgarm combat shirt. What is this worth?

>Cringecrusader prime
>DPM
Do you even?

>What does my SOE dropleg Ive owned since 2009 and used since then have anything to do with shooting myself in the leg?
Yikes this mas has reading comprehension of a middle schooler and actually bought SOE gear.
Also safarilands aren't inherently drop leg, maybe you should keep up with current shit.

Attached: 29094366_362158840952230_4103091315678380032_n.jpg (1080x810, 238K)

Fabric and webbing arrived

Attached: 20190114_191331-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 790K)

make me a comtacs headband please to cover the ugly part in the middle

x300 or TLR1HL

What could you be making with all of that?

Never said they were inherently drop leg. Maybe you should take your own advice about reading, faggot.

you look like a fucking mess lmfao

anything he wants

Attached: anything3.jpg (463x372, 38K)

Tired of getting robbed when buying webbing, so I bought a whole roll this time.

Attached: 20190114_191648-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 901K)

I mean just buy the Haley rig then

Attached: image0 (9).jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

Padding came in as well. Expensive, but plate carriers are better off with padding. Still waiting for my multicam loop and wolf gray Cordura fabric to arrive.

Attached: 20190114_192003-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 1.49M)

Ok sure it is as you said, but that doesn't really matter because you couldn't parse together an analogy displaying your anecdotal fallacy.

Which is what exactly? That something works for me that doesnt work for you? Is that so hard to believe?

I probably have my shit together more than you do senpai.

full sized maglite

Not trying to come across as condescending, but what do you all expect to use these load outs for? Bug out innawoods? Prep for SHTF? I'm genuinely considering starting one of these, just curious what its eventually for.

Attached: 1547040519780.jpg (1017x579, 330K)

SHTF, riots, neighborhood collapse, local insanity..

you could make my mother in law a moo moo if you had a few more of them

All of those are reasonable reasons. You have a right to own and use gear and while its not an immediate necessity, theres no real reason to NOT own gear if you can afford it and want to own/train/larp with gear.

Ditch the drop leg. Its just out dated tech. Its just a bad gear choice.

My personal experience is irrelevant to my argument. Your assumption that "X is not bad in general because X did not negatively affect me" is a huge logical fallacy because you're accepting an idea that has had enough negative reaction that most of the industry/user base has moved on to belt mount or using things like UBL plates unless absolutely necessary e.g: gas mask rigs.
"Because it works for me" is not a real argument.

Attached: 150770514611042544.jpg (960x701, 93K)

For what reason though? I dont have the issues a few other people have of it flopping around and I use it to feed my plate carrier and keep room on my belt for other shit as I need it. Drop leg can clip on and off from belt so I can stow it away in my pack if needed. Why does a drol leg trigger so many people on here?

Whats so wrong with drop legs then? You still havent said shit that matters or that Ive found to be an issue.

It stops you from riding in a car. It stops you from squeezing through a small place. It will get hung up on brush. It will sag and weigh you down. Put the extra mags in you backpack. Use that to feed your load bearing gear. The mag in your rifle and the 3 on your chest should be plenty for immediate use.

The reason so many people on here jump on you about it is because its really obvious to us you need the advice. We really are just trying to help you.

No.

All of which could be applied to plate carriers

post store. I want to do business with you.

Do you thing lads.

Exactly.

I will. If ive learned anything tonight, having more mags immediately available without taking off a backpack is bad. Got it

U wot m8?

They're known to be more uncomfortable compared to contemporary solutions, they can shift around with enough movement, and suck to use when sitting.
And you can't say "I haven't had this issue so it's not real" because I literally just explained to you why that's logical fallacy and it's clearly real to a majority.

Attached: 150770514611042539.jpg (2048x1462, 1.01M)

Thats not what we said or meant. I just want you to do well user.

They're the two most reputable handgun wml out right now.