How much recoil does a flare gun have?

And how loud is it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-181450.jpg (749x563, 129K)

It doesnt have recoil because its simply activating the propellant
Its not an explosion that causes recoil, its ignition and propulsion like a rocket.

Well there still would be a little. Cant eliminate Newtons 3rd law.

hardly any recoil but there's a little.
it's about as loud as an a modern 'm80' or m1000, not the old m80s that were like a quarter stick of dynamite

Is it possible/a good idea to fire a stick of dynamite out of a flare gun?

yes, go for it dude. i'm sure it will be cool and completely safe.

My SPSh has maybe about as much recoil as a .22 pistol shooting CCI Stingers, and maybe about as much noise too.

Attached: 60A87847-7D25-4A4A-9867-B6F6420FBD87.jpg (2016x1512, 1.27M)

I've been into football riots back in the day, we used flare pencils. lower caliber than the flare guns, and easier to conceal. probably also cheaper.

made the coppers run real good

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I've shot my friends 26.5mm polish flare gun and it's probably a little less loud than a 12 gauge and has little felt recoil.

Literally 0

Jow Forums, a magical place

I have an old one that sounds a lot like an M203, never noticed any recoil but it's old and heavy, so.....

and 'youtube' it for us

I kept my pen flair launcher from the army but no flairs anyone know where to get them cheaply?

plastic picnic utensils do the same thing to the cops there don't they?

nice low key try Mr ATF

Any Cabella's store.

Did your friends survive?

yeah u can because it doesnt kick at all lol

OI
YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT DILDO?

where is it best to buy 12ga flare rounds? realized I fucking want some for my gun

What?

It’s got a flare amount of recoil.

I live in Chicago and bike downtown to work. I once watched the movie 127 hours and worry about getting lost, and I'll be damned if I'm going to cut off my own arm in downtown CHI town. So I bought this flare gun and fire them off every 15 min while riding my bike to let family and friends know I'm ok. All my family and friends live in Arizona so not sure if they can see the flares but the cops and fire department in CHI can as they have given me many (and I mean many) safety violation tickets for illegal use of a flare gun in the city. But, I'm just trying to be safe and I think the cops should thank me and I need a key to the city for being an outstanding citizen. Also I do not want to pay my tickets, or income taxs and I think that should be ok.

Literally Walmart. They have them cheap and in-stock.

I have an East German flare gun and shoot the smoke flares out of it and they about break your damn wrist if you shoot it one handed. Anyone saying they have no recoil is either a liar or hasn’t been shooting a real 26.5mm flare gun. This a screenshot from a video I took. I was shooting at around a 45 degree angle and this is where it recoiled to.

Attached: DF2D268D-C311-4154-9892-F48E9E450B24.png (750x1334, 1.44M)

shit i never looked. thanks

I've shot a 26mm Coruña model from the spanish army like pic related and has no recoil at all.

Attached: 106981071_76187058.jpg (720x405, 24K)