Glock fags will defend this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YzuyDjLTOIQ&t=164s

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-154216.png (1920x1080, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18AQO5BV9T0
wlfi.com/content/news/Live-updates-504212391.html
wlfi.com/content/news/WATCH-10-am-LPD-news-conference-on-accidental-officer-shooting-504204651.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

???

Did you watch the video, negro?

Did she live?

I don't understand, one of her buds shot her? Or did someone tazed her and she fired?

>posts obvious human error
>m-muh glockfags...am I r-right?

what does it have to do with glocks?

>muh fingers is da safetie

You have any idea how fucking mad I would be that not only are the police bothering me, but they're shooting each other while they're in my house? Breaking some of my shit? I hope they paid for whatever door or window they broke when I saw that glass shatter.

>implying a cop that dumb wouldn't have probably ND'd regardless of gun type
Manual safeties and DA trigger pulls(particularly with exposed hammer) are useful for some situations like additional layers of safety while holstering a firearm but they aren't magic. Piggly wiggly would've likely flicked his safety off ahead of time or pulled right through a DA pull and done the exact same thing.

Pointing the fucking gun away from your friends is supposed to be the safety.
Jesus christ can you believe these are the people who we pay to keep order in our communities?

What are we going to do to end the scourge of cop-on-cop violence?

Attached: MotherFucker.png (750x750, 684K)

Encourage more of it.

2nd, this has nothing to do with shitty striker fired trigger dingles. It has everything to do with cops that only get practical range time twice a year.

you ever go to work and your idiot coworker shoots you in the back? I hate when that happens. I guess the boot got a taste of the step

Attached: 1513035743470.png (1066x600, 276K)

youtube.com/watch?v=18AQO5BV9T0
Formerly Fatass John explains.
TL;DW: Dog startles cop, he reflexively closes hand holding gun, shoots lady cop through door, tries to cover it up/pretend it was taser like a retard (yea that'll work.) Cops break several basic first aid rules getting her to an ambulance while calling her "baby" the entire time.

Most disturbing part is how the ND guy's instant reaction is to lie and cover it up despite how obvious it's going to be (oh it was the taser...odd i have a bullet in me.)

Second most disturbing thing is they roued it accidental not negligent according to the comments, (please confirm?)

Good design should take human factors into consideration. The average cop or soldier being mentally retarded is one of them. A duty pistol isn't your CCW that sits in a holster all day. You're gonna end up having to flag your buddies especially in tight spaces. There's a reason why all service rifles have physical safeties not just muh finger.

Accidental and Negligent in this context are going to be terms of legal art that really only apply to the laws of that state, and their own legal definitions, like "assault weapon" which has no real definition, but each state does it's own hand-waving to conjure up a term of art in its place.

They had their sidearms drawn, and were clearing a home. The safeties, if they had them, would have been off.

The cause of this was a poorly trained fucktard, not a safety.

so you're saying you should clear a house with the safety on?
you're a fucking retard.

DA pull is a safety retard

>human error
Which human error are you speaking of? The cop's shit trigger discipline or the people at glock who don't put safeties on their shit?

>if my gun fires when I point it at my friend and pull the trigger in a scenario where my safety would be off anyway it's a bad gun
There was a thread this morning about a high schooler that designed a gun that's not allowed to shoot people. That seems like it'd be right up your alley, buddy.

get a load of this guy

So cop turns to unass area
To keep from getting bit by 107 pound dog
Cop runs into and hits the door with his gun
Looses grip on gun when it its the door
NG through the door and hits another cop
How is this glocks fault?

Attached: 8C1BBB89-F6BC-4BE2-9167-8F7602658946.jpg (1535x1188, 395K)

I have a DA and it is a son of a bitch to pull. It would be pretty difficult to exert that amount of force accidentally.

DA/SA comes with a learning curve and the police haven't even gotten past not pointing their guns at each other yet. You're making them less efficient in a firefight for a safety you can't prove would have helped.
Stop shilling your cz.

I guess that's what she gets for trying to be a cop... Shot in the back lol fucking amateurs

Attached: 1517935568659.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

Did we watch the same new brief?
Your embellishments are gay.
The female cop did not realize she was shot and asked if she had been tased.
No coverup
Idiot

I think single motherhood producing bad results is honestly just because every single black is born to a single mother.
I really think this is why these statistics are so bad.
It's not that I don't believe that single mothers are a disaster, I'd just like to see these stats adjusted for race.

IN this case he was involuntary pulling with opposite hand under stress. I'm not sold even a heavy DA pull would have helped here.
Regardless, good luck selling LEO's on DA/SA duty guns. I read somewhere than NY duty guns have mandated heavy triggers, and this is why NY cops are so bad at not hitting innocent bystanders. Maybe an user can confirm?

>every single black is born to a single mother.
every single white school shooter was a single mother child

>Second most disturbing thing is they roued it accidental not negligent according to the comments
A cop could threaten you on camera, ""ND"" into your face, and have it declared an accident. No real surprise there, hopefully they'll at least have him riding a desk for a while.
In the same situation with an AR or shotgun the safety would be off for clearing. Stop trying to meme this into something it isn't.
No.

No, apparently i watched the one John narrated, if I'm wrong blame him

Yes

Its a thing. IIRC the new york trigger mod is 10 pounds or more. NDs shot through the roof with the transition to glocks from revolvers and DA/SA guns and somebody decided it would be cheaper than actually getting adequate training for their officers.

We really need to start giving them toy guns or something, they can't perform basic handling of real ones, whether they're shooting fellow officers or 10 pound dogs.

Excellent story, I'm not sure that it's relevant to my response to the post, however.

is it true? single mothers are degenerates

Here ya go...

Attached: 1517063486302.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Yeah she's fine

Lol, I was reading it as literally "NDs through the roof" and I was like, "it was the top floor at least...could have been the ceiling and into the next floor"...I'm such a retard sometimes.

Ok

Attached: 1517501716810.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Pretty much

Attached: 1518724702411.jpg (1029x4529, 1.45M)

Huh. I was wondering how the guy clearing the house at the beginning shot her with his strong hand on the door. I completely missed the bullet coming through the door. Did the bullet pass through her arm and enter her chest?

More

Attached: 1521780451196.jpg (590x1024, 78K)

See all three cops body cams here

wlfi.com/content/news/Live-updates-504212391.html

See police news conference here

wlfi.com/content/news/WATCH-10-am-LPD-news-conference-on-accidental-officer-shooting-504204651.html

What they said is the cop behind the door turned to leave, because cop did not want to shoot a dog.
107 pound dog broke the cage
Cop ran into the door, gun shifted in his hand when the gun hit the door.
When he grabbed the gun he NG.
Dog was not shot.

Yeah, well, do you want a bunch of retarded cops running around NDing into everything, or do you want to give them staple-gun triggers so they (mostly) only go bang when they mean to, but then they jerk their shots into innocent bystanders?

Fuck NYPD pigs.

1999 wasn't that long ago, you dips.

A true Hobesian dilemma

She will live
Bulletin hit above her vest n her left shoulder
Hit t3, but no damage to spinal cord, then punctured right lung
That penetration

>police stations switched to 9mm to prevent deaths from friendly fire

Did you read my post?

Police have budgets
Budgets approved by politicians
9mm ammo is cheaper than other ammo
Glocks are lowbid guns
Poilice switched to 9mm because politicians want to spend money on other crap instead of providing decent equipment to the cops.

What caliber should police use?

>implying governments care about spending
>implying making that decision wouldn't cost more than the savings on ammo
>implying cops actually shoot their guns for training

What is
Shot placement
Penetration
Big holes

357 signum

So .40 or .45?
How bout .44?
How bout Dirtier Harrier, A cop who uses a .454 Cassull?

"Female cop ND's, this only marks the 5000 time. Local officials are considering adding a confirmation box to their phone app to make sure they really want to shoot someone."
That's my new argument for the .40 hate threads, thanks.

Was the cop using his weapon light as his primary flashlight?

Obviously you did not view the video or read the thread
Female cope did not ND

So it appears.

So what you are saying is you don’t know how to clear a room?
Go to some training.
Cops were looking for a guy wanted on warrant with a history of violence while armed.

Her partner shot her because he's a twitchy irresponsible retard.

I don't understand how a safety will stop officer dipshit form intentionally shooting lady office dingleberry because he's a scared fag who didn't positively ID his target.

This.

Is it too difficult to read the thread
Or do you just shit post?

Cops shooting cops. The best poem ever. This made my day, thanks op, you're still a fag.

Attached: 1509084737183.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Evidently the cop doesn't either, Rambo.

they never pay for it. especially if they find evidence of a crime, then it was all justified.

Well mr mall ninja
Explain how to clear a room.

Rewatch video. If officer dingleberger wasn't as stupid as you are there wouldn't have been an ND in the first place.

ITT
God like people who are perfect and never an accident

Attached: 78C05BAD-B6C6-4C75-BB3C-4B6A772FF98E.jpg (248x203, 9K)

>when you flag your coworker with a sidearm, and then pull the trigger because a dog in a cage barks at you.

"accident"

>point the gun at a person
>have a finger on the trigger
>pull the trigger

Anons like “glock did this!” lol.

Also cops usually ND into citizen so this is a lulzy twist of fate. My favorite part was
>did i taze you?!?!?
If only.

Attached: B6FF5C08-51B3-4D88-B9A7-04ADD36EE351.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Dogs are scary to police. Why do you think the ATF meme exists? There’s a great documentary called puppycide it’s about all the times police have killed dogs. Look it up on YouTube

Attached: A7D91242-C8FA-4133-84B6-1164E0117729.jpg (536x541, 27K)

Messing up on some inventory paperwork is an accident
Dropping a lightbulb when changing it is an accident
Shooting your friend right in the back is too severe to be considered an "accident"

somewhere an austrian is laughing

Attached: Mike_Isaacson_Fox_News_c16-0-640-364_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 54K)

Its a 25 minute, impossible to listen to, garbage rap song. I agree with the message but the delivery is unbearable.

criminal negligence seems like a fitting term.

I wanted to give a crap about what you wrote, but really I just want to hear that "college" "student's" rationalization as to why black homophobia is the fault of white people

>Cop has finger on trigger
>gun goes off
>HUURR GLAWK FAULT
so how would a sig or an M&P be any different?

well, for one, if it were a sig he could have just claimed that he dropped it.

> ba dum tish

2:46. Saved you the time

>according to sources cited by the washington post
I sure do wonder what these sources might be, I guess I just have to accept them as true.

New york triggers are 12lbs. I had them in both Glocks I owned. Loved them. And may get a Glock again for a range toy, and put it back in.
Not just is it impossible to accidentally shoot, it also makes shooting Glocks without the trigger much, much easier.

I'm more interested in his rationalization of how white people are the plague, yet Africa is still in the stone age.

Looking at that infograph I wonder what percent of all firearm homicides were unjustified police shootings.

It appears the retard in question used his right hand to hold the door as he moved to exit and he forgot he was holding his glock which meant that his pistol was pointing at the other officer, what a fucking idiot.

The cop that died in the Borderline shooting was hit by another cop as well. I think they said 6 rounds from the shooter's .45 some of which went around his body armor, but the worst injury was .223 through his heart from the spaz behind him.

Only retards need a manual safety. Just because you don't trust yourself with a gun that doesn't have one doesn't mean everyone is as dumb as you.

"chidlren"
"Indsputable" x17
"it's convultions"

If you want this to be convincing, make sure someone whose competent enough to pass middle school english glosses over this and edits it.

>criminal negligence
But they're cops, not criminals.

Of course the fucking didnt. Are you retarded? They could bust down your door right now, tear apart your entire house and smash everything inside of it only to find out they had the wrong address and you were completely innocent and they wouldnt pay a god damn cent to fix any of it.

this

B8

You would however be on your legal rights to kill them upon entry.

yes