Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1521661452602.jpg (1024x1023, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for e-mail me for the GVRD meet up

guy who did scouting, specifically you need to email me because i know you're interested in helping organize it

[email protected]

>"fucking loser"
how do you respond, Jow Forumsanada?

Attached: 18580304_127534641148484_7466157842110611456_n.jpg (1080x1349, 168K)

>implying there's any logic in this
It only depends on the staff's mood.
t. someone who never even got a parking ticket whose rpal upgrade took 5 months

Y-YOU TOO

"at least I don't wear shorts that went out of fashion 40 years ago"

I don't, I take his sunglasses from his hair for my girlfriend without talking.

who is this and why do you keep posting her?

Attached: 1532126370937.jpg (421x650, 38K)

It's a thread on CBCs Facebook page about guns, it was around 800 posts this am.
Gonna ask again: is a surplus M1 Carbine in 30 cal worth 650?

>canadian cnn
How shocking

Please sit on my face and pummel my cock maam

Since it won't let me just post a link, let's try this text. Post this after the facebook.com bit
5823419603/posts/10157219683204604/

>is a surplus M1 Carbine in 30 cal worth 650?
Let's see what the blue book says...
650 CAD = 489.78 USD
That's roughly the going price of a 95% for Underwood, S.G. Saginaw, Quality Hardware, Standard Products and Inland M1 carbines.
If it's a Type I, Type II or Type III you'd be getting a fantastic deal (Even a 60% would be worth more than that).
Got any pics?

Do your part.

Attached: 14805561.jpg (400x441, 79K)

>tfw mixed race

Attached: 1531779877332.jpg (572x720, 31K)

Unless you're Metis, you have to go back

Never even thought to get a store number for it. Took pics of the tags for a cz 52, and a enfield Albion#2, was just looking for 96fs mags

Well, unless it's a more valuable variant or is in exceptionally good condition, I'd say there's room to haggle down. M1 Carbines might not be as popular up here as in the US, but the market is going to get flooded as boomers die off and their guns get hocked by their family members. If you don't get this one, you should still be able to get a good deal on one soon.

Ok, I'll buy the Jericho I went in to buy. Thanks user

M1 carbines are pretty shit even for their time, hard pass.

"Fucking globe-head alien"

M1 Carbines were the AR-15 of their day and you'd be wise to not underestimate them.

>cop squealing like a pig intensifies

What is the GVRD meetup? Is it near southern BC? Can you tell me a little about it

>What is the GVRD meetup?
An obvious rcmp sting

I will never unhear those screams.

Odds are, if you have similar interests or career paths, you'll probably end up meeting anyway. Not like people are wearing Jow Forums patches everywhere.

Anyone in in okanagay or shoeswap wanna shoot some cans or something

Wasn't that a Mini-14?

Honestly, when I see a nerdy-looking white male aged 28 & under at the range, I assume he's from Jow Forums. I don't ever openly ask if they are, but I just have that gut feeling.

Good deal?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13-17-36-26-1.png (1084x604, 208K)

>43cpr

Yes.

I don't know shit about .223 or 5.56 NATO, but I fucking hate how dirty American Eagle ammunition is. It takes longer to clean my guns after I've shot with American Eagle.

Thanks, I'm aware $259 / 600 = 43 cpr. I'm asking if that's a good price

What the fuck, that's as much as some mid road .308, fuck no thats awful

Attached: 002 - K4f4aWA.jpg (512x512, 194K)

>43cpr for mediocre .308
lmao what

The implication is that it's a lot for 5.56

>as much as some mid road .308
where

Thanks. If i had known that implication i wouldn't be asking in the first place

On the high end for 5.56 but pretty good for XM855. Green tip ain't cheap here.

What are you guys referring to?

It's nightmare fuel and I can pretty much guarantee you every cop in North America has watched this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc

Man, that is the one video I wish I never had watched.

I had trouble sleeping that night and felt sick.

I just could not shake the feeling or the sound of him dying and screaming.

Attached: IMG_0841.jpg (750x744, 187K)

Man I'm all for cops trying their best not to ventilate people at the drop of a hat but that was way too much

You can tell shooting him was the last thing he wanted to do and he died for it.

Anyone interested in starting/joining a G&S club? I'm thinking of starting a BC chapter.

Attached: Club_c08cb2_6497102.jpg (1200x1600, 331K)

the plan is to do it somewhere within 3 hours drive of greater vancouver, my suggestion is an abandoned logging camp outside of squamish

i tried to organize this once before and it petered out, i did end up meeting one guy though that i still go shooting with, if i don't hear back from anyone for a week or two i'm going to give up again and try again in another year

Is this thread nothing but people from BC?

I know myself and 2 maybe 3 other mates would be interested, schedules permitting. Do you have a rough time when this would be?

I'm aiming for march/april

e-mail me if you want to keep up to date, I want to start meeting some guys in person to get things rolling within the next week or two, i have a great spot in mind

Look at the time, bruh. Easterners are asleep rite nao.

I'm from Alberta if it makes you feel any better
>tfw balkenization never

Attached: 1234132431242.png (600x522, 633K)

just seems like a ton of BC people around today because they're discussing their meet up so you're seeing it more

it always kind of reminded of the scream when you die in doom 2

Shit yeah I forgot normal people aren't awake at 2am on a tuesday

Sorry we are taking over cangen
East coast nerds need not apply

Attached: 1500507201423.png (1000x590, 1.3M)

I am down for that

I'll shoot you an email sometime soon. But how do i know this isn't an RCMP honeypot?

we'll have to meet in person at a pub to get to know one another and we'll go from there

Oh fug I remember this. What a piece of shit, I wonder why the cop didn't do anything, the guy going into the back of his truck should have been a huge red flag.

The guy spares the cop when he begged for his life but then the cop tries to shoot him in the back and this just enraged the guy into finishing him off.

The cop was the bigger piece of shit, instead of walking away with his life after begging for it, he tries to get a quick one on that vet.

>lowballing sellers on the EE
maybe i'll wake up to some ok deals lads

What’s a good (cheap) shotgun for when I go out to a cabin this summer with loads of bears around?

Is there any place where I can get something like a century arms or other reproduction G3/Fal clone? I know Cal Shooting Centre has CMTE repros but I'd rather not pay 3k

maverick 88, or some older moss500/rem870. look on ellwood epps site for some decent prices on older 12ga shottys

Thanks fren

make sure you take whatever you end up buying to the range or your shooting spot and put a few hundred rounds through it to break the action in and prove it is reliable, especially if you'll be potentially betting your life on it.

I certainly will user

Is 200$ + tax an acceptable fee for a club handgun course?

Insane. It'll be a beginner course where you probably already know it all anyway.

>Meet fellow Jow Forumsomandos in Ontario
>They're gay furry degenerate trap fuckbois
>They have nicer guns than me
Wew

Attached: Salem.jpg (500x397, 98K)

This is Canada general. Those firearms families are prohibited.

>CMTE repros
nigger what?

Canuck defender/regulator was 199 on blackfriday. Normally only 280 or something. You can change the stock to a raptor grip and then it's 26inchs and perfect for backpacking. Leave the open choke on it and buy some slugs for bear, fits 5 rounds.

Step 1: ignore instructions
Step 2: move to America
Step 3: buy gun

What if you're not a mexican

poorfag btfo

Actually, the CETME Model B isn’t on the list by name, only the Model C.

For real nigga?
Has it been submitted to the mounties for a classification yet?