Tfw literally too smart to join the military

>tfw literally too smart to join the military

Such is life.

Attached: DSC_130.jpg (3104x1746, 998K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/general/-ARCHIVED-THREAD----What-s-your-IQ-/5-1876826/?page=4
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/after-service/201801/are-military-members-the-lowest-our-low
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>benchmade owner
Mensa confirmed.

>being so ignorant that you think IQ is an indicator of intelligence

>165
pleb

manlets should be executed

Congrats you bought into pseudoscience

>Too smart to join the military
>wants to join military
pick one

Attached: 1530166636758.jpg (264x249, 15K)

Put your daddy’s certificate away user.
He is gonna be pissed.

I'm 6ft.

>tfw smart enough to google image search
Such is life.
ar15.com/forums/general/-ARCHIVED-THREAD----What-s-your-IQ-/5-1876826/?page=4

do us all a favor then

Attached: R9ks+updated+height+chart_2e5314_6281237.jpg (853x739, 118K)

Egghead
Who thinks a number on a piece of paper means they are intelligent

Imagine being this jeslous.

Dumb high T chads are unironically more successful than you at life. High iq is extremely overrated.

Wrong, intellect is highly sought after. Hence why people drag themselves to school / uni and work hard just to get a degree.

165 iq is very very high.

Ok but what have you done with that IQ?

Crayons

Got a doctorate degree and regularly fly planes (civilian).

IQ doesn't really mean shit. If it helps you get a hard af degree like engineering, cool, but IQ by itself means jack shit.

>benchmade PS edge tanto
>smart

Topkek
OP can’t even take the picture from a non-gun website!

What a fucking tool

i have a nambla card

Needs a custom Rick grip

you think you're hot shit, don't ya?

>intelligence quotient
>not an indicator of intelligence
>what

Low iq high T chads are unironically better at life than high iq neurotics

Mine was tested in school at 153. Graduated top 10 in my class, got accepted to Harvard, did all my paperwork but eventually my piece of shit counselor forgot to send a transcript or some shit to them, I auto-deleted my spam box regularly, offer was rescinded without me knowing, then I went to CC and will join the army soon to pay for med school (I actually have to go to med school and subsequently do 4 years in the army, but you get what I'm saying.) So, yeah. Dot your Is and cross your Ts kids. Otherwise you'll end up like me. Not bad off, but, you know, could be better.

You don't want to be a doctor nowadays. I can't think of a more soul-sucking career after what I've learned about it.

Listen to this guy. Doctoring sucks ass nowdays. Work on wallstreet if you want to make bank.

Bruh

Attached: 202D0FBB-0C65-446B-A08F-B86C985A606A.png (640x1136, 368K)

Attached: 3D3E5581-AD72-4E57-9F95-5C37E9D6A4A0.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Attached: 1546394062811m.jpg (1024x590, 44K)

>Inferior 154cm model with aluminium scales and tanto no less.

Objective proof that mensa is bs.

Attached: 1_b38faa10fac2f6f80f5118245a1943b9.jpg (1440x1080, 398K)

>mfw 165 IQ points too smart for Jow Forums but 165 IQ points too dumb for hiding identity

Attached: 1545082832039.gif (256x256, 352K)

Another larper BTFO. Well done user.

>jeslous
good job cunt

top 1% if the standard deviation is 28

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but, as the OP demonstrates, Mensa is a total "I want to feel superior to others but have no accomplishments to show for it" magnet. It's an organization that you pay to join and belong to, and yet it confers no real world professional benefits whatsoever. You are not going to get a job for which you were not already qualified by being a member of Mensa, and you might actually turn off some HR people/interviewers by listing your Mensa membership on your resume/CV. You would 100% be better off using the money you pay for joining Mensa for any other purpose.

Ah, Mensa. Where you have to be a certain kind of smart to get in, and a certain kind of stupid to want to.

>Low iq high T chads are unironically better at life than high iq neurotics
Sad but undeniably true.

t. high IQ neurotic virgin NEET

like pottery

>Psychiatrist tested 176 IQ at age 12
>was still able to join infantry with a 99ASVAB and 139GT at 22

OP must be rainman: high IQ but still a retard.

Somewhat related, but why does Jow Forums fawn over IQ-race distributions, but hate jewish people? Don't the Jews have the highest average IQ?

Flying planes is not difficult. Fourteen year olds can and do get pilots licenses. As far as the PhD, in what field of study? And are you gainfully employed in that field, or are you a barista?

Too much bias, too many flaws in the methodology. IQ is mostly a measure of your ability to take tests.

Anyone with an IQ over 110 is too smart for military. You literally have to be a moron to throw your life away so you can die fighting wars for Israel.

IQ is measured by a pretty long test where doctor man shows you patterns and shit. mensa is meme

Attached: image0-3-2.jpg (612x612, 60K)

IQ was invented to measure the learning capabilities of children, not how smart adults are.

>drop out of highschool
>okay cant join military
>get job at ford
>make 60k after 2 years
>look at what E4s make after 2 years
>30k
Holy shit why would you join? Honest question?

Attached: fuck this.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>jeslous
I'm getting paid to shitpost on Jow Forums. Let that sink in.
FWIW some our best actionable stuff comes from threads like these. People let little shit slip all the time.

the original intent of the IQ test was also to determine which people were too dumb for skilled labor, so the test is more accurate for people on the left side of the bell curve than the right. Above a certain range, they generally won't even give you the results of an IQ test, because the number at the far right side of the scale is meaningless.

Anyone touting an abnormally high IQ score is a moron.

That's just base pay. Allowances for housing and subsistence are tax free, and virtually double your pay
>mfw I was taking home just shy of 80k a year and only being taxed for 40k right before I etsd.
>as a low-skill grunt

Attached: 1540241251168.jpg (892x767, 146K)

t. buttblasted brainlet

Hey man, don’t listen to the jealous troglodytes. Some people might say things like
>anyone who brags about there IQ has a micro penis and should be raped violently and shot
They’re just mad that they aren’t smat like you an me. I’ve applied to mensa 8 years ago and eggerly awaiting a response, but I’ve won many awards this is is just the latest one pic related.

Attached: 58557644-7950-4D0D-8F9E-5F661E3FCFBE.jpg (1590x2046, 509K)

>have degree in international business
>have 6 figure job
>competent in most things I do
>take Iq test
>get a 76

Attached: 1494686529324.jpg (637x480, 14K)

Diversity hires doesn't count

good job son

Attached: 1521051232170.png (784x727, 531K)

prolly not a true IQ test

People are retards, the mensa test is basically an ASVAB but 20x as hard and confusing. Lots of mathematics and such required..

Mensa test is hard as fuck.

what do you do for a living? and we all know this is fake because someone with 165 IQ would be living it up instead of being pretentious on Jow Forums of all fucking places

>mensa posting
Iq doesn't mean shit. It is mainly motivation and hard work. Every single mensa faggot I have ever worked with couldn't hack it in the real world. Sure they can imagine an entire rocket. Cool, they cant fucking build it though as most of the fucks think they are to smart for a phd. If your thinking of getting a mensa test it is too late for you.

I have a 148 IQ and on Jow Forums, then again I am retired in my 30s. Didnt take a Mensa test though, this was through 2 different psychologists. Ordered by middle and then by high school. *shrug*

Attached: 1544939378983.jpg (1200x2008, 821K)

>jeslous
holy fuck please tell me this is bait

What did or do you do? Currently 21 and about 5 years from being able to retire at the rate I am going, probably not going to as I enjoy working, but the position of fuck you is a nice place to be.

>arfcom

Attached: ftv veux.jpg (511x765, 109K)

Worked ass off during web bubble right out of high school, I knew programing so I was in high demand. Then lived cheap since I worked remotely from lower cost neighborhoods.
Once the IT bubble burst I bought stock at low, sold when higher after 9/11. Plan was I was going to create my own business but then housing market crashed HARD. Bought houses in my county and surrounding areas. Sold some later, rented the rest. Then sold the rest. Now I just have 1 house left that I live in, sitting on investments and debating if I want to make a gaming company.

Full body picture of you being measured holding this post number. Then, and only then, are you allowed to used this without being a fucking hypocrite, ok?

Noice, that is a nice position to be in. I was emancipated at 16 and got into airbnb at 17. I currently have a number of rental properties that is a comfortable living but ultimately I want to double them. I also have had some rather good luck this year with my portfolio. I also have 100 shares of amazon that I bought back in 2016 and use to sell calls. Programming is a good skill to have unfortunately I find it soul crushingly boring. Though I did make what I think will remain the luckiest choice of my life when I was 14 and bought 150 dollars worth of bitcoin, which while I did not sell at peak gave me a pretty fucking major head start.

Yeah bitcoin was one thing I could have invested in very early on, but was worried about its long term security at the time. I could have easily been 2-3 million more wealthier.

I mean I had other reasons for buying bitcoin(drugs) but I ended up never using them and just letting them sit. That is why I consider it lucky.

unironically noice b8

Same pic showed up in a thread on /b/ the other day.

It measures intelligence, it doesn’t you’re stupid or inferior

What biases are these, brainlet? I hear a lot of idiots slinging that sort of talk around casually when trying to say "IQ tests are racist," but no one has ever been able to explain HOW they're biased or flawed.

I have a 400IQ im in super mensa

Attached: 1521139965325.png (497x340, 267K)

nope thats asians

You would have to throw out the e tire field of psych to believe this. That being said, IQ is better of a measure as a group measurement rather than individual.

You'd be literally retarded if you were sub-80. Either you're lying or you literally make 6 $1 bills at taco bell.

leftypol leave

High T chads with high IQ go to SF and spooky shit. But of course op would be a rock polishing grunt at best

>mensa certificate
>on A4 paper.
Lel

>Executive Director of Mensa has a Bachelors of Arts
fucking kek

What do you guys think the average IQ of the marine corp is?

high IQ leans more on getting that fighter slot desu

75-80

120-140

yeah you mad

>bunch of spics
>120-140

sorry, 130-160. Every Marine is gifted

Attached: K2jS5x3.jpg (500x555, 89K)

Above average, but not by a lot. probably in the 105-115 range if i had to throw out a number. ASVAB scores correlate strongly with IQ test results(they weed out the bottom 30% and MC actually is a higher bar of entry than the army) and the corps typically requires at least a high school diploma. This cuts off a non negligible percent of re-res that'd drag down the general population in comparison.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/after-service/201801/are-military-members-the-lowest-our-low

>yeah well you're a manlet too
What's your point?

Attached: 1545097577025.png (1300x1500, 1.27M)

Well congrats, I only scored 124. im still a college freshman, so i'm comfortable being only in the top 5-6%.

k, what major?

I'm not in it for the bank. Or the ease of the job. I want a soul-sucking job where I can help people.

Remember they have daddy government paying most of their expenses

dumbass doesn't know the definition of 'literally'. and won't admit he is a coward, that's the actual reason he's not enlisting'

everyone i've ever met who bragged about their IQ were not telling the truth

bullshit

well the only overhead is cable and alcohol

Maybe be a first responder then. You'll have a much more interesting daily life than any doctor I know of. People love first responders as well, so you'll instantly be on peoples' good side—and for a legitimate reason.