What the fuck?

What the fuck?
I just had the weirdest series of events
>Be me, couple hours ago
>Driving home from work
>About five minutes away from my house
>Turning right at intersection, accidentally cut off a dude driving some shitty old hatch back (It was grey, remember this)
>Yell ‘Sorry!’
>Forget about it
>I get home, about to unlock my door
>Shitty grey hatchback pulls into my drive way
>I fucking stare at it
>It eventually turns around and drives off
I know it was the same car.
When I got inside I got my pump action ready, just incase some crackhead had decided to bring back his homies to beat the guy who disrespected him.
>TL;DR
I accidentally cut a car off, it follows me home.
If he had gotten out of his car, would I be in the right if I shot him, on my property? He did chase me down.
Pic related, my personal choice for home defense.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

>didn't notice him follow you
>didn't lead him to a dark deserted area to settle it
Never gonna make it

This is how you get stabbed and left bleeding to death.

Bring him to a well lit Walmart parking lot, near the front, and let him know that if he wants to fight then he'll have to deal with the consequences of instigation.

He was probably raging and bitched out when it came to actually doing something. I bet he's pretty embarrassed right now.

had an encounter years ago car follows me home I yell at dude he drives away. Next day car wont start, I know or think I know where this guy is in town and get on a moped and I see his car in a bar parking lot. I go over and start to let the air out of the tires and guy shows up and we get into a big fight Me kicking his ass. Cops show up I tell them whats up and they tell us both to hit the road. I bring my car in the next day and it was something completely different wrong with the car and I was stupid and lucky I didnt go to jail.

Attached: 28EEF596-C839-4B84-B507-9EEF900D33EE-1499-0000012CC6D66758.jpg (674x1024, 120K)

fpbp

of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

funniest part is the cops made us shake hands

Attached: 1488359966690.jpg (800x535, 58K)

this happened a couple weeks ago
>on my way to get food before work
>guy driving 10 under the speed limit
>start to pass him, other person changes into the left hand lane ahead
>slow guy speeds up to block me
>keeps looking over at me smiling, obviously doing it on purpose, some old asshole
>look at him and shake my head, get back behind him since I have to turn right in a bit
>he slams on his brakes, stops in the middle of the road, gets out and starts walking towards my car yelling
>contemplate whether I want to ventilate this guy or just ruin his day
>roll down my window and pepper spray him
>runs back to his car and speeds away swerving all over the place
I used to be a delivery driver and shit like this happened to me at least a couple times a month. It's the reason I carry a gun at all times now.

Never lead some crazy fuck to your home, ever.

Where are your feet?

Cool blog post

..what was he angry about?

You've done a disservice to society by not executing him

Attached: 1546538953695.png (746x560, 490K)

did you steal that bed cover from Motel 6

Attached: 1517015324250.jpg (235x223, 14K)

...possibly
Nah m8, got it from a new 2 you store. It’s possible it came from a motel, but I bought it for 5$

Had some middle-aged Autist stop in the middle of the road and walk toward my car while yelling because I had to merge in front of his lifted truck.

Boomers look for excuses to get angry at people

Had to resort to driving to a few old mines like this when I lived in West Virginia, they always peeled off when they knew they were being led to a confrontation. Holding the shotshells up in the back window before you put them into the tube was effective as well.

free- jamals pubic hairs and wet spot

Attached: article-2520719-19FB211600000578-362_634x484.jpg (634x484, 104K)

Dude, I just wanted to tell you your right brake light is out.

>be me 19
>having a family fued in a small town it was over money and drugs
>carry is permit and 21 in my state so i had a ball bat on the seat
>drive to deal at gas station
>its an ambush 7 dudes there in white pickup
>me and woman peel off in shitty Neon
>drive home (car is on its last leg)
>White pickup and blue jeep are following me
>take turn into town start thinking with wifu on what to do
>white truck is on my ass literally 1 foot from my bumper my cousin and her Baby daddy are driving
> slow right down have wifu grab bat from backseat
>she grabs it just in time he starts to ram us
>he hit us 3 times and pushed my car from a stop 150 feet
>my door opens with a kick but wifu cant get hers, im tryng to get her out so she can run for the trees but she has a fishing lure from the poles in the backseat in her hair (cant make this shit up)
>so i cut the fishing line looked to see what truck dude is doing
>he is getting out of truck blue jeep is parking and ppl getting out
>wifu runs and i grab bat to face music start shouting at them calling them names (i want my wife to get away) but my voice is cracking cause im scared
>they come over and try to encircle me so i kept by the car keeping them back with the bat
>they see old people coming out of houses by now all on the phone
continued

Attached: 1526252480304.jpg (1024x764, 68K)

go on

>they ran away when the old ppl started yelling at them this was right in the middle if town
>after that i called them all pussies but ill be honest im short and i didnt wanna fight 7 dudes bat or no bat i was just showing off for my wife
>Ems showed up so fast i couldnt egt rid of my bowl or the bat
>one Ems person showed up a voulteer firefighter and i told her the story ver fast and she told me to give her the bowl
>she took it and i never saw it again and i was not charged
>cops searched my car nothing was in it (thanks fire lady) and the towing cost was covered by scrapping my car
>dude that hit me did like 9 months and is on probation forever, in and out of jail paying me 1800$ for my car 5 dollars at a time
>town cop knows about feud and sided with me cause im not a disrespectful asshole
>me and wifu are still happily married we moved away
> now i restrict my criminal actions to smoking pot in my home on the weekends where it cant harm anyone, and i dont sell or distribute it and i dont tel people i have it

Attached: 200.jpg (1536x1027, 566K)

I like how in the end you are acknowledging your degenerate behavior but trying to come up with predetermined escape clauses to what people are going to call you. I would say something but I drink and somehow alcohol is legal.

You just took me back home user.

>she took it and i never saw it again and i was not charged
what a fucking bro

this is my thing
>im not doing X in public
>X does not harm or affect you
>X should be legal
this would cover machine guns, and suppressors, gay marriage, and paligamy(i spelled this wrong i think), we could all have freedom if we would just accept that all people will never live all the same

Attached: sadavamaria.png (420x420, 263K)

personal liberties are just rhertoric for the dems and libs
they pick and choose which ones they feel like will get them more votes
libertarians seem to be serious about personal liberty but you will never convince me that those fuckers aren't a bunch of ancap murderhobos eagerly awaiting a shtf scenario to break out the mad max cosplay

>not noticing him behind you and tossing your piss bottle at him

>Neon
I didn't believe a word until you mentioned you drove (and probably still do) a Neon at the time.
100% believe this happened.

>libertarians seem to be serious about personal liberty but you will never convince me that those fuckers aren't a bunch of ancap murderhobos eagerly awaiting a shtf scenario to break out the mad max cosplay
let me translate
>the idea of Absolute freedom is so scary that i will not even entertain the idea of expanding personal liberties

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 6K)

>thinking libertarians give a shit about personal liberties

then why did they put forward Gary "The Johnson" Johnson as their presidential candidate?

its not a mad max cosplay my cow skull helmet and scrap armor will help me put fear into the hearts of my scavenger enemies

lol i bought it for 500$ cash because it needed a little work and i got 1800 in restitution thanks to KBB and them not being able to tell what condition it was in before he hit me (so much damage)
the car was shortened by a measure of a 1/3
actually now that i think of it my landlord hit that car and gave me 300$ for the bumper off my rent too
that care was a true bro
in addition to fire lady who was awsome and i never saw her again (strange for a town of 1350) but if i ever do on my visits home im gonna kiss her

What of the Republic user?
If we were to accept eachother and grant our rights to liberty, to live as we see fit as long as it doesn't harm one another, stated on solid paper and sung in every man and women's heart. Then bar the abillity of government, the masses, and private corporations/media from denying the right to be either virtuos or degenerate by the individuals desire? What then? Can we not live in acceptance and peace? Must we fight for every frivolity there is in this grim life?

You better take the next couple days off work. Guy is going to wait for you to leave, then fuck your shit up.

90s neons and caravans are the cockroaches of the road. CJD generally makes nothing but absolute shit, but every now and then they excrete a genuine gem. It only seems to happen by accident, but because Dodge has such a shit reputation they're always cheap so they make top tier poorfag hoopties.

>mfw i've followed a terrible driver all the way to his house before
>mfw I chewed him out for about 5 minutes

Attached: 1546458174421.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

Best car you can buy for $200.

Attached: r5535dtkega21.jpg (1428x2596, 795K)

That was some good shit, thanks for sharing user

I have an 8 point rack mounted on a wall that I think I will re-mount to my helmet in the event of mad-max style habbedigs

Attached: thag.jpg (220x290, 17K)

I'll only murderhobo you if your negative externalities spill into my place and you act like a dick when I ask you to stop nicely.
I'd expect the same of you.

This is how you get no-knock raided after he writes down your plate number.

How the hell didn't you see him following you?
The number one rule of self-protection is proper observation.

>This is how you hurr
>This is how you durr
Yes user, tell me how it really works in the back-of-beyond.
>yeah sheriff, my felon cousin n me were runnin the roads drunk and tailgatin people out on County Route 362 like we do every friday night an some boy threatened me for doin it. go arrest em with your expensive swat team in a risky raid for pure hearsay

See you later tonight you lil fucker!! I know where you sleep NOW!!!