Usp9 vs 92f(s)? could someone with experience with both quickly give me the pros vs cons? looking for an used...

usp9 vs 92f(s)? could someone with experience with both quickly give me the pros vs cons? looking for an used, relatively cheap full-size first handgun

ass for attention

Attached: BX18041321-4_1024x1024.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)

Damn if only we had a handgun thread. Also your image is better than your topic. This is now an ass thread.

Can't really go wrong with either, if you get a 92 get a G model (decocker-only)

Aside from that it's just up to your preference on ergonomics and aesthetics.

USP9 will be more expensive however.

*Sniff*

Attached: 1545667367192.jpg (645x773, 30K)

USP

Attached: I fell for lifesizepotatos shilling.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

USP has the safety/decocker mounted on the frame, unlike the Beretta who put theirs on the slide. I’d definitely go with the USP.

Lol, none of will ever even come close to touching/feeling/fucking an ass like that. We'll all die without knowing what its like. Weird to think about, huh?

Used USPs are dirt cheap and readily available. And a used USP has more life left in it than many new handguns.
Honestly OP it's down to personal preference. Both are great guns. I prefer the USP for a wide variety of pretty subjective reasons.
>I prefer the looks
>I prefer the safety location
>It's more comfortable to me
>I prefer paddle mag release
>I prefer the USP sights

I'd handle both and choose whichever feels nicer to you. This is a choice where there's not really any fucking up, both are awesome. Something to consider is many Beretta variants do not have a rail, while the USP does. So if you want a light you're looking at a higher end Beretta.
Honestly you can get a prostitute cheaper than a gun. If you want to feel a fake ass, just head to Nevada if you're too autistic to break the law.

Only if you care about that kind of stuff. I find guns to be more satisfying.

>first handgun
The beretta is a much better starter gun in my opinion. I paid my grandma to pick me one up in grade 10.

How?
>same caliber
>similar weight
>similar size
I don't see anything that could possibly make a Beretta better for a beginner.

I love my Beretta 92f.
Just add a g conversion and it's perfect.

What are you going to use it for?

Attached: gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang g (3974x2713, 2.55M)

>FDE Beretta

Attached: tenor.gif (220x201, 505K)

The lower weight of the open top slide makes it much softer shooting. And the trigger is miles better. It also has better capacity.

>Not knowing how gucci the M9A3 is

Attached: 1260710343244.jpg (370x300, 22K)

have i upset you user?

Attached: m9ayyyy3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.17M)

it's kind of easy to touch or feel any ass if you're sneaky enough or give zero fucks

Attached: 1540440537399.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

>The lower weight of the open top slide makes it much softer shooting
Kinda? All that slide mass dampens recoil pretty well, especially on 9mm. But you still feel it moving and it is very different from many other guns. USP recoil is weird. HK recoil in general is weird.
>And the trigger is miles better
I don't know about miles better. It is better though.
>It also has better capacity.
They have the same capacity.

range toy mostly

Based.

I don't own a USP but I rented one a while back. It's a nice gun. You can't go wrong with either.

Attached: 20190115_004909.jpg (767x432, 84K)

not knowing it comes in black

Slides don't dampen recoil. Frames do.

already been firing both at the range for a while, been getting similar performance too, i'm just looking for one last detail or experience that might put me in one direction or the other because i honestly can't pick/dont want to pick at random.

will an older 92f take +p? i know the usp does.

Ofc.

Attached: 1440082820011.jpg (479x429, 105K)

>not G model m9a3

Attached: 1516339438174.png (605x635, 41K)

Yes, with the proper recoil spring rate. Don't expect a 40 year old recoil spring to still be good.

You just don't want your slide slamming into your frame with every round.

I own pic related and I would do the same again if I had to re-buy. The 92FS is a superior 9mm in general and I can shoot very consistently with it due to it’s excellent trigger.

The USP is the best .45 I own and tames the recoil of the larger round better than any other .45 caliber handgun I’ve shot, it’s also dead accurate as well.

Both guns can shoot multiple calibers as well, .45 Super is insane out of the USP and I just got a .22 conversion slide for the 92, they’re great guns and honestly you should get both. There’s not too much to tell beyond that.

Attached: C51F5238-28B2-419F-BB67-8E2C851CA146.jpg (2110x1536, 882K)

The USP in full size models has a dual recoil spring setup that tames the fuck out of heavier loads. The 92 would need a heavier recoil spring, polymer buffer, and would still show increased wear throughout the gun.

This is literally the reason the MK23 was created, SEALs were killing 92fs by putting thousands of +P through them and cracking the frames, slides, and locking blocks.

Bamp