Legally becoming American

Alright Jow Forumsunts, i'm tired of living as a eurocuck without guns and want to legally become american, for one, but i know jack shit about how too so how would i go about doing this in the best way possible, i've heard you can sign up for the military and get a green card or something, but again im fucking clueless on this and google dosent really help me much, any tips on this.
Also what gun should i get first if this becomes a reality, pic sorta realted, always wanted one.

Attached: M16A1.jpg (640x426, 81K)

Jesus fuck guy if you can't use google then we don't want you.

Are you white?

Whiter than you Pablo

OP here, I am white, Danish to be specific, and not a liberal, so dont worry about that.

I said i tried to google but it didnt bring up much and since i dont really know anything thats why i asked here for help.

"how to become a US citizen"
Literally that easy.

I see now that i was a retard, anyways onto my next question, What would you recommend as my first gun?

The one that is in your price range that you have gone into a store and handled to make sure it fits your hand well. Shield or G19

I meant in general, i've always thought of going boring with an AR15 styled to look like an M16A1, but i like the 1911 it fits my hand well but a glock fits well

M16A1 clones looks and feel great, it wouldn't be a terrible first choice and I'm sure you'll love it too.

I've always liked the look of them and from what i've heard it would be a good shooter too.

Build it before you buy it. Brownell's and Colt's versions are scams.

i havent heard bad things about either, is it really bad?

Brownells furniture is ass and costs $100 more than it'd take to build one. And unless you're paying $800 for the colt you're getting fucked.

Colt ANYTHING is a scam and the Brownell's iirc have been marketed as 110% faithful adaptations but are p. much just modern rifles in a furniture set.

Well as i said Im a eurocuck so i didnt know this, i'll keep it it mind though, is there any better options besides building myself?

Sp1 hodgepodge.

Can you give some more info, Price, where too get it etc, i have only seen one in the mudtest InRange did.

www.google.com
"buy sp1"
"price sp1"
If you have done no research on the topic I'll give you another key word the sp1 was manufactured by Colt.

>[
Ah, as i said im a fucking retard so thanks for being light with me

IRC from Recruit training my guide got it when he finished the three months or whatever.

Du er altid velkommen til at prove gronland, vi har vĂ¥ben her (:

Fuck off we're full
We don't need anymore tards either.
No country for retards

>no country for retards
then why are you faggots begging to be flooded with welfare monkeys?

Being that you seem literate based on what you've written so far, and support the right to self preservation enough to pack your bags and move to a different country, sure come on over.

Immigration is actually a good thing, even at a large scale. Sure at the margin wages will decrease, however society as a whole benefits. The problem with immigration is conflicting cultures/beliefs.

Attached: 1536012063793.jpg (770x960, 70K)

Why the fuck would you want to move from Denmark to this nigger infested shithole of a country? Jesus Christ are Scandinavian becoming that stupid these days?

fuck off we're full

>Leaving one of the best European countries for a third world shithole because muh no funz
Not gonna lie, no one wants you in Europe either

Do you have a family in the US?
Can you find an US citizen that would be willing to marry you?
Are you rich?
Are you a genius?
Do you have connections in some kind of company in the US that would be willing to go through the effort of employing you?
Are you the luckiest motherfucker alive that could win the green card lottery?

If the answer to all of these is "no", forget about it.

>whyislifesohard?.jpg

Attached: 1547392504042.png (680x800, 1.61M)

just immigrate illegally.
there's more white illegals than you'd think, mostly bonglanders in my area for some reason.

You know what they say, the grass is always greener on the other side.

The gun laws in most euro countries are actually not that bad, very few come even close to UK. No sbr laws in most countries, you can get decent slavshit, not all regulate supressors, etc.

Yeah fuck having pro 2a immigrants come over. It's fine if shit tons of Mexicans wriggle through the border though

Hi Point

Don't do it OP just for guns they don't have social health care there, and no you have to have a green card to join the US army or marines but if you do citizenship is easy to get
If you join their army you will most likely be shipped God knows where, and what if they reject you due to physically PT things or who knows what you just spent a large sum of money to get to the States
Also how old are you ?

>The gun laws in most euro countries are actually not that bad

wew lad

Attached: *fax machine noises.jpg (288x288, 21K)

We don't want any more foreigners; the current fight on immigration is to curtail it in totality, not shift it back to Europeans.

Yeah.
>you can technically own a gun if you're willing to jump through hoops file forms pay for licenses sit in with a psychologist inteview with police and youre okay with obsolescent guns because "muh spoorting purpose". And in some countries they even help you out by making it illegal to take the gun home so you get to keep it at the range, how convenient!

I know there are exceptions, but putting a million people between you and your rights isn't freedom. Its like applying for the rights to free speech before every blog post and having to run the content past a censor.

but how do they make money ? Don't you have to be a citizen / green card holder to get a job ?