/meg/ - Military Enlistment General

Tourettes Edition.

prev:
LOYING ABOUT MEDICAL HISTORY = GOOD
LOYING ABOUT CRIMINAL HISTORY = THEY KNOW
>Do your own research to start, then come here for clarification.
>No vague questions, like "What job is best?"

pastebin.com/0K6MFcUZ
Guides to prepare for high-speed shit. (SEAL, Ranger etc.)

Resources:
Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff.

uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

airwarriors.com/community/
>Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/prerequ/woft.shtml
US Army High school to Flight school

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
>pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke?
No.
i.imgur.com/FZ0Q9q4.png
tl;dr: Long hard school, to do shitty work, and the job prospects are a lie.

CG info
gocoastguard.com/family-and-friends/the-helmsman/required-knowledge

ASVAB for Dummys
mega.nz/#!XuhSWQgb!ycwEyBz1J-DZx_GOsAxmSQCduAImNuzTRswqfRb-x-w

READ THIS BEFORE ASKING CLEARANCE QUESTIONS
opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/SF86.pdf

Attached: 05073da25c97d3929939b31ac00d1167a6d9e5.jpg (640x920, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afspecialwarfare.com/
pararescue.com/
shadowspear.com/vb/forums/us-air-force-special-operations.11/
faa.gov/pilots/training/airman_education/topics_of_interest/trapped_gas/
goarmy.com/rotc/college-students/two-year-scholarships.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that pic

Attached: 1511954978674.png (596x628, 310K)

I am an illegal... The removal of mavni is the worst... I don't want to just suicide.. Going back is literally just prolonging inevitable death

What do?

Go to Canada and let them deal with you

WTF all we do is cuss at each other! A person with Tourette’s would be perfect!

Ok. But why them.

If your drill instructor was black would you be unable to stop yourself from calling him the n word?

Which of the links apply to usaf pjs? Always interested in sf stuff but pararescue seems right up my alley

>EVERY SENTENCE SHOULD START AND END WITH SIR DO YO-
>SIR NIGGER SIR
>WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT
>DRILL INSTRUCTOR IS A FAGGOT...SIR
>

Attached: 1516812980002.png (560x544, 497K)

i need a serious answer this time...
whats the best branch and mos/rate for a marxist-leninist? dont discriminate, it's against the USMCJ..

>it's against the USMCJ..
The what?

afspecialwarfare.com/
pararescue.com/
shadowspear.com/vb/forums/us-air-force-special-operations.11/

specialtactics.com forums used to be the shit, but looks like it's been down for a bit

Kys

Rip

Army Ranger, duh.

Attached: Rapone.jpg (1200x630, 107K)

sorry, the UMCJ
im a dumb lefty and added a letter

How do aircrew deal with ear pain from the altitude change? Do they just wear ear plugs/headsets which fix the problem or?

faa.gov/pilots/training/airman_education/topics_of_interest/trapped_gas/

Can I get a waiver for ROTC for being older than 26?

tree branch

Just go Army, max is 35.

That is what I was looking at, but on the army website, it said the cutoff age for ROTC was 26.

I was looking here for two year stuff because I would be doing it during a Masters degree which would only take two years.

goarmy.com/rotc/college-students/two-year-scholarships.html

The other options still say 26 though. Is this just old info? I have no idea how often they get around to updating this kind of stuff on the website.

Looks like that’s just for the scholarships, mostly. It’s a federal requirement to commission before you’re 31, everything after requires a waiver up to age 39 unless you are prior service in some cases.

They throw out numbers like 26/27 and 35 because that gives you 4 years after you start a program to commission. Some branches also set lower limits but right now you’re good to go for the Army, I see no problem.

Can I talk to a recruiter about ROTC stuff?

You need to talk to the advisor at the school you plan to attend. Regular recruiters would only handle OCS and SMP.

Would I do that before or after being accepted to a program at the school?

Looking at joining the USMC, I understand what I would probably be doing if I got deployed in or around a combat zone, but wtf do you do on a daily basis if you get stationed in Okinawa, Seoul or some base in a crappy Midwest town for a few years?

Either, wouldn’t hurt to get your questions out now as they’ll apply to any other school as well. Since you’ll only be doing two years your timeline is a bit funky. You’ll need to go to camp before you start, then another block of training the summer between the school years.

Ok cool, thanks a bunch for answering all my questions.

drink

Didn't this guy get shitcanned for being a commie faggot?

What's up to my fellow sailors!

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg (1000x1000, 296K)

More lenient. Make sure you dont fuck it up. Either that or get a masters and an internship, phd/masters makes it way easier to migrate here.

Yup, homeboy was going to get rfs from batt so he went and sperged his was through the academy, then he tried pulling the same stunts at Ranger School, surprise they didn't like that. So they piled all this shit on him when that came up and buh-bye.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-09-26-at-11.00.25-AM.jpg (590x814, 56K)

Yes he did pretty much immediately after he posted those pics online

Who here /fangfairy/?

Attached: 1BCBF817-0B9F-46CF-A8EC-EA7669A4F6CA.jpg (500x488, 50K)

College is expensive. And gay. How the fuck does a nigga become an ossifer without money?

Do your 4 years then go, ROTC scholarship, service academies, National Guard in a tuition free state, street to seat and be a warrant, or sell your body.

>ROTC scholarship
How much would that give me? I think officers need security clearance and can't get it if they have debt so what the fuck

There’s full and partial in 2, 3, and 4 year flavors, plus you get a monthly stipend when you contract.

Officers only require a base Secret clearance, so as long as you’re shits not all fucked up, like 50k+ plus a shit credit history you’ll be alright.

>I think officers need security clearance and can't get it if they have debt so what the fuck

No, you can't get it if you have debt you can't pay back. If ROTC covers most of the cost, but you still have to take out a loan, well you've got a steady job as an officer so you won't have any trouble paying it back, so no problem with the clearance.

Grand. Who should I talk to about all this, I'm not familiar with the process at all

Find the school you want to go to that has a program, then get into the school, sign up for the military science level appropriate to your grade level, then apply for a contract/scholarship through your advisor.

Do you mean the Uniform Code of Military Justice? Because I have no idea what UMCJ could be either.

>Tourettes
As someone who has it as well, it depends entirely on how severe it manifests. Small noises or head bobbing is fine, but I wouldn't even recruit myself, seeing as my arms and legs will occasionally twitch and lockup, and this is a fucking terrible thing to have out in the field. Tourettes may not hold you back, but it will probably hold your finger on the trigger in the worst of situations. The faggot in OP's image should join the Chair Force or the Navy if he still wants to serve.

Attached: 1545440697368.jpg (720x833, 27K)

Whats your current status, enlisted or civilian

I’m pretty sure I have a stomach ulcer.
I’m gonna need to go to the doctor to get something to control my stomach acid so it can heal. But I’m scared I’ll get diagnosed with Peptic Stomach Ulcer Disease or something which can bar me entry. Should I try and heal it naturally or go to the fucking doctor?

Figure out which college you want to go to. See if they have an ROTC program (if not, there is probably a program at a nearby school that's affiliated with them.)

They WILL have a webpage with contact information. Email the contact, tell them you're interested, and they'll let you know what you need to do and can answer any questions you have.

the fucking dirt, we don't want your kind

let me tell you a little story, we had a faggot like you in our unit and we gave him the soap bath every week until he went awol

This. Commies don't get treated nicely in the military, and rightfully so. Heard about a guy who would write his Marxist crap in a notebook, someone found it and for the rest of his time in service he got treated worse than ISIS. They even say they took him out back and beat the shit out of, slamming his head into fucking concrete. Of course this is all understandable when you realize tens of thousands of service members have died fighting against communism, and all of our sworn enemies have been communist countries.

so much for the first amendment

The first Amendment only protects you from the government. It doesn't say anyone else can't stomp on your dirty commie face.

1st Amendment literally does not apply to military members you commie faggot

>lefty
>bends the laws to the fit his own needs
who wouldve guessed?

I leave for Fort Jackson tomorrow. What's the quickest way to get a discharge/early separation? Maybe a failure to adapt?

I don't want to pull a "I'm gonna kill myself" if it follows me after I get the boot.

Reason: I'm not in bad shape, but I can barely run my minimum mile time, pushup, and sit ups. My recruiter told me that the army will get me in shape. 2 months of running 4 miles every week have not improved my times one bit. If I fail my 1st pt test, I might as well fuck off. I just want to go back to college or get a full time job.

Just don't show up dude

dont get on the bus. they cant punishment you for it. until you actually off that boss you are still a civilian

just make sure if you want to join later dont go to the same recruiter because he probably wont talk to you

I can't "not" show up. I'm enlisted, not delayed entry program. I'll go AWOL if I just don't show up.

Also, I don't want to disappoint my parents if I just don't even get to basic to see if I'll be fine.

If you aren’t in basic yet you are still a civilian. You are in DEP until you get to basic. Same for all the other branches.

Are you getting a paycheck from the government?
No?
Congrats, you're not enlisted yet.

I am getting a paycheck from the government. I told you, I'm enlisted. I went to RSP in December and November, and got paid for the weekend I spent at drill. I swore in and everything.

In that case you might as well hack it as far as you can then. You either get through it and move on to other places or don’t, but you could at least say you tried.

>nigs don’t know that reserve components swear in immediately

Why not just ry your best and see what happens?

Sure it will fucking suck but if you get through it then whocares?

How about no you fucking commie

Based

You can do it though, I mean if you want to quit that’s whatever, but if you just fail the final APFT you’ll just get recycled. You have to remember that your nutrition is going to be affected as well, no more sugar yum yums, that helps a bit. Fat monkey fucks and hungry skellingtons pass all the time.

For real though just make it to the eagle tower and ‘slip’. Try to grenade one of your joints to save some face and get medically retired.

You don't want to fail. Not only will it suck but you'll feel like shit. Like most things the fastest way out is to graduate

the best branch for you would be one that's low enough to throw a rope over but thick enough to support your weight

I see. Do I just fail at PT to just get discharged? I mean I already might but better to be out with effort than say I'm going to cut myself.

I will try my best, but the thing is my athleticism is VERY poor. I tried for 2 months to get in better shape than I already am, but my times are still shit. I don't want to commit if I'll get discharged anyway after I get done with training while I'm enlisted at my local armory because of PT.

I figured if you fail every APFT you will just get sent home anyway.

I won't feel like shit. I'm willing to go back home and say I could not adapt to military standards and it's not for me to be in. I graduated with an associates, so failure will be not so easy to feel.

Lmao at this testament to retardation. Did you try, I dunno, running, doing pushups, and doing situps? So fucking pathetic nigger, it's literally a fun run that a 15 year old girl could manage. Laughing at this fatass quitter.

My dude, you were only doing 4 miles a week for 2 months, yeah that’s a good start but they’re going to have you run literally everywhere. I went in doing a low 18min 2 mile and came out almost hitting 13min flat and I’m unathletic as fuck. You only have to hit 50 by the end of basic anyway.

Give it a shot my dude, once you get back the won’t kick you out for shit pt because the guard needs bodies, you just won’t be able to make it past E-4 or your first contract.

They will help you get better. Do you think you're the first recruit that came in poor shape? If you want to quit because you're embarrassed of your fatbody, then it will be all the better when you get in shape. Trust me, they don't want you to fail, and you will succeed if you go.

I did try at RSP because that's the first thing they test you on at your 1st drill.

Do you go boid watchin?

Go to the doctor, but, as it says in the post, dont tell anyone. They cannot get your medical records.

not him, but 15 year old girls are cute

There’s no chance you could be a CS fucking red

Valsalva, you get tested on this fairly regularly to make sure you can handle it.
You shouldn't feel any pain at all, unless you are sick with head congestion.

>Email them
Why was I born a zoomer in the age of boomers? Genuinely don't know how to phrase this without sperging out and making a goober of myself.

Attached: IMG_20181118_141258_553.jpg (640x640, 94K)

everything i read about RASP and Ranger School and even life as a Ranger just comes off as fun. Like a summer camp. sure it is difficult but who doesnt love a challenge? i also feel as though the fitness standards to be a ranger are quite easily attainable. i am only moderately Jow Forums and hardly ever run yet find myself within a few reps of most of the requirements and a couple dozen seconds off competitive run times. what am i missing? because so far i feel like its just hyped up as difficult to keep retards from joining. surely i am wrong?

Then call them, or call the normal admissions office with your questions and see if they'll transfer you or give you an introduction.

You have to hit those standards after wrestling smelly dudes for hours, on an hour or less of sleep, and stale crackers for sustenance.

you can get used to anything given enough time. havent you read camus?

oh neat,
>have tourettes
>head bobbing around can't help it, blink really hard
>still join the army
>still stand still in formation
>legs get fucked up and get out anyways witihin 2 years
yeah tourettes made it difficult but whatever

o fugg

Attached: Capture.jpg (616x471, 34K)

will they detect mild scoliosis? i am perfectly fit and will have no waivers but im scared my spine will cock me. its not too bad but detectable via x ray

Nah, as long as you can do the duck walk and shit without drawing attention to yourself you’re gucci man. I’m off by a few degrees as well and can’t remember them looking at all. Then when you get out you can try to see if you can pin having a fucked up back from rucking or something.

What the fuck are you trying to say, sperglord?
Let me handhold you through this process since you're too stupid to understand yourself. What college do you want to go to? What branch are you trying to get into through ROTC?

Good luck my dude, do you have all of your interview answers lined up in your head yet?

ive got a mild form of TS too but I'm still interested in joining. what MOS were you? if you made it maybe I can.

Mild scoliosis wouldn't increase the risk of your back actually getting fucked good and proper from military work now would it? Because if so then signing up with it might be a good way to end up in the opioid crisis statistics.

French Foreign Legion, stay away from America please

sounds comfy

You deserve a (you) for that one

I fucking hate your exsistance commie piece of shit

You aren't getting deployed into any combat user unless you go SF. Hope you like excessive drinking

Is National Guard infantry the best route
>get to do all the fun stuff in infantry
>military training with many military benefits
>still have chance to deploy in wartime
>don't have to deal with the bullshit that comes with peace time combat arms
>make a difference in your state when natural disasters strike, not fighting meaningless battles
>chance to join SF
>don't have to sacrifice career and family
Why don't all you dudes just join the NG? Active duty seems like it's just for pussies who won't enter the real world

Attached: ng.png (1200x1200, 384K)

I recently tried dumping my GF so I can join the muhreens and not worry about dragging her through the trouble and making her life miserable. Long story short she didn’t buy my bs reasons for leaving and I told her the truth. She supports my enlistment and wants to stay with me, is this a good idea? She’s a small town girl, been dating for almost 2 years, but I don’t want to get jodi’d. I trust her but I’ve heard the stories. What do?

Biggest factor is the state, then unit. I joined for LRS, jumped for a while then got fucked because they shuttered the unit. It was a baller gig, schools all the time, had a good civvy job.

Now I’m stuck on the line until the let me go to WOFT, shitty unit, shitty times.

Idk about lower in the spine, but I had a chiropractor X-ray my neck after 2 years in the infantry and my shit was all kinds of fucked up, looked like a big zig zag