Virginia governor is going to confiscate any gun with 10 rounds or more in it

This is what these cowards want to have passed in Virginia.

freebeacon.com/issues/va-governors-gun-confiscation-proposal-could-affect-millions-of-residents/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: 1546905761772.jpg (1024x663, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam
youtube.com/watch?v=-0S7L6sumy8
youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK

>"NoBOdY WAnts to TaKE yoUR GunS AwAy"
Is there no end to their perfidy?
Hang in there VAbros, and do not comply.

Attached: FrayedDecisiveBarebirdbat-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 1.67M)

>tfw you're an MDcuck who get's hi cap mags from VA bros

Attached: 1535303739176.jpg (546x422, 20K)

*laughs in Californian*

WHO'S KEKED NOW HAHAHAHAHAHA COME DOWN TO OUR LEVEL PRIVILEDGED GUNFAGS

>complaining about gun control
>posting a meme of the biggest gun control traitor after Reagan and H.W
Shiggy

Beggars can't be choosers, user.

You had a choice all primary long, so fuck off with that shit.

This. Boomerpublicans just want to feel safe and comfortable. If that means banning scary guns, they will do it

>10 rounds

That's as bad as Jew York. What happened to Virginia?

>take rounds out of gun
>gun now only has 9 rounds in it
>???
>profit

I (would have) voted for Rand Paul, but he dropped out before my primary. Voted Cruz in the primaries, Trump in the general.
What now?

Hi, I thought I'd come into this thread about how the Democratic governor of Virginia and its Democratic-dominated legislature have a plan to confiscate guns and talk about how Republicans are the *real* gun-grabbers.

t: Definitely not a Shareblue shill.

Spill-over from the Beltway and MD

D.C

Didn't have a good meme, I'm not for Trump anymore after what he did with bumpstocks. He's a POS 2nd amendment traitor but that's the only meme I had.

literally could've picked any other picture

>muh shareblue

Attached: maganigger.png (575x682, 365K)

"Republicans are the REAL gun grabbers" is as cringy as "Democrats are the REAL racists", and even more obviously a shill job aimed at low-information idiots.

>implying Trump is even a Republican

lol, if this garbage passes, don't comply.

>voted for Cruz
Moon man

I thought dems in blue states were pro-freedom?

Liberals need to hang, but lets not pretend that conservakikes shouldn't hang first

Yes I'm sure there's nothing at all amiss about how a story about how a Democratic governor and a Democratic legislature are pushing gun confiscation somehow got turned into a thread about how Republicans are bad for the Second Amendment and also Orange Man Bad.

I hate conservatives not because they are conservative, but because they are liberals

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we NEED to fight this tooth and nail. My fellow VA bros join VCDL, the GOA and even the cucked NRA. Call your delegates, and go to VCDL's Lobby Day: Monday, January 21, 2019, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Our freedoms are on the line here

Attached: 1521925857233.jpg (800x516, 72K)

Pushing legislation that only has a footing now because of Trump's actions.
Stop making this a Democrat vs. Republican issue. It isn't. It's a Free People vs. Oppressive Powers issue, and right now Trump has the biggest chair in the latter camp.

Dalmar, best mar?

ITT: Definitely not concern trolls who want to assure you that Obama was the best president for 2A rights ever and you should always vote Democrat to keep your guns.

Attached: fakekommando.jpg (1739x1123, 439K)

>Pushing legislation that only has a footing now because of Trump's actions.
Right, because Democrats will only do something if Donald Trump says it's okay.

Shill or retard? Hard to tell.

>If you hate boomerpublicans you must be a shitlib
Kikeservatives will hang alongside the libs

Go away, shill.

>shills for Israel and billionaires
>calls others shills

Do not comply

>meanwhile Trump passes more antigun legislation than Obama
>Obama signed off on concealed carry in national parks

Were you honestly surprised by Trump? I always get a kick out of disillusioned Trump supporters, as though he hasn't always been a lying media whore who will say whatever it is you want to hear, because he has no principles of his own.

Don't fall for the D&C shills, fellas. Unite against this before it's too late.

Attached: Dutch Roosevelt.gif (250x257, 1.57M)

From California With Love

Besos~

Attached: 1546905592816.png (640x773, 49K)

Obama was shit. Trump's been worse. Nice strawman.

You got it, user - Democrats are definitely great for 2A rights and we should all vote for them to keep our guns and you are in no way a shill who is getting paid by George Soros to try to talk people into believing the most ridiculous bullshit on the planet.

Attached: crewthreads.jpg (900x593, 114K)

>HURHUR DON'T COMPLY
guess what, they don't care if you comply or not because if you actually try and use them and the wrong person sees, you'll get fucked.
Something stuck in the closet rotting away out of fear is just as effective as an outright ban with confiscation.

>the original 13 colonies
>the birthplace of freedom
>leading the way in the transformation into a communist totalitarian shit hole

SAVE US ZOMBIE WASHINGTON!

He's a Manhattan liberal and we need him to not be. He said that he would protect the second amendment. A lot of people believed him but he went way too far with bump stocks and I don't support him now even though I still might vote for him 2020

>Obama was shit. Trump's been worse. Nice strawman.
Thanks, non-shill user. By the way, what should I try the next time I'm at Comet Pizza? I hear the pepperoni pie is top-notch. Also, what's the password to get into the back room?

You're missing the entire argument you faggot. This is what democrats do. This is what they've always done. And here's the thing; nothing's changed. They show up, throw their fit, and leave because they knew they couldn't do shit. Obama was trash, but at least he had the common sense to not act on this impulsive bullshit, because he knew it would never work for him and it would only make him look worse.
Trump, on the other hand, has no sense of what will and won't work for him, so he decides to throw his kike buddies in NYC a bone with this shit, and all of a sudden vindicates years of failed firearm control legislation for the left.
I'll repeat myself; This is not Democrat vs Republican. This has nothing to do with Republicans as a whole, and really it has nothing to do with Democrats since this is just natural behavior for them. This is a matter of Trump showing up and fucking everyone over, and showing the left that he's pretty cool with that sort of thing.

Do you have an argument, or...?

>This is not Democrat vs. Republican. Just be sure not to vote for Republicans, goys... uhm, I mean, guys!

Attached: jewlostthis.jpg (970x545, 96K)

The only reason Obama didn’t infringe on the 2A was because he was a sitting duck dur to always being opposed to either a Rep House or Senate or both. Don’t pretend Onigger wouldn’t have done ten times the amount of infringing Jew York man is now if we had a Dem House and Semate around the time of Sandy Vag, especially considering the House/Senate makes the laws, not the executive branch

>king nigger tries to pass gun control
>fails because he's a dem so people actually try and stop him
>orange orangutan advocates for take the guns first, due process second
>signs the omnibus with fix nics in it
>bans bumpstocks via completely circumventing the legislative branch
>BUT HE HAS A R NEXT TO HIS NAME SO DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT
Keep playing into the game and sucking that jewcock, acting like the zionist neocons are any better than the democrats

The only conclusion I can come to is that you believe that my opposition to Trump's stance on firearms is somehow opposition to the Republican party as a whole. If this is the case, and you believe that Trump's stance on firearms is representative of the Republican party's stance on firearms, then sure, fuck Republicans. That's not the case, but if that's how you choose to view the world after a few too many hammer strikes to the skull, that's fine.

Look, you can fucking make a bumpstock with a single iota of skill and like 5 fucking dollars. I'll be upset when he tries something substantive, and thoroughly shout my objections from the rooftops, but I'm also not gonna vote for people who are literally constantly trying (and failing because of republicans) to take ALL gun rights away, as a part of their fucking platform.

>It's just bump stocks, guys!
>Nothing substantive!
>It'll be fine!

Let em have it VAbros

Attached: 1547087541615.jpg (579x443, 32K)

sad, but true.

If you unironically think that it meant Obama supported the second amendment then you are a retard.
Nothing passed not because he didn't want it to, but because he couldn't get the support.
But 2 years of people sucking Trumps cock letting him get away with murder has done more substantive damage than 8 years of the Obama administration.
The legislation didn't pass because any fault of him not actively trying to pass it

I'm sick of hearing this absolutely absurd argument. Bump stocks have a right to exist they do not modify the gun to become automatic. Anyone for bump stock bans is a liberal, period. Making anybody turn in their legally acquired bump stock is an infringement on their own personal liberty.

>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Jow Forums.

kill yourself

Trump never had any platform, beyond the attention that comes with the office. Anyone who believed otherwise, deserves to suck chemtrails in gay frog hell.

"I wasn’t that the city was lawless. It had plenty of laws. It just didn’t offer many opportunities not to break them. Swing didn’t seem to have grasped the idea that the system was supposed to take criminals and, in some rough-and-ready fashion, force them into becoming honest men. Instead, he’d taken honest men and turned them into criminals. And the Watch, by and large, into just another gang."

Good luck burgerbros, don't let this become your future like we did.
t. Ausfag

t. noguns

STFU nigger

>The legislation didn't pass because any fault of him not actively trying to pass it
ignore that part that was supposed to be deleted

This thread shows exactly *why* we can't have gun control threads here.

Alright, be upset, nobody cares that you're this salty over something being banned that can be replicated with your fucking belt loop, or with a piece of plywood and two 1 dollar springs. Who are you voting for then?

This has to be one of the most horribly derailed threads on Jow Forums I've seen in a while, and that's saying something considering the original subject.

Pol is full of shills that slide gun control threads. You don't have to be in this thread asshole so fuck off

Nice quote there. Thanks Ausbro we are trying but the leftist has media and money on their side.

>something being banned that can be replicated with your fucking belt loop
>IDon'tUnderstandThe2A.jpg
SHALL NOT

>Alright, be upset, nobody cares that you're this salty over something being banned that can be replicated with a milling machine, or with a piece of sheet metal. Who are you voting for then?

How come none of you have ever tried to get into politics?
The left can do it, so why can't you?

Also
>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Jow Forums.

>how come this pile of AnCaps hasn't gotten into politics?
gee, I wonder

Who else voted against "NO SHOW NORTHAM?"

Attached: american-psycho-facts.jpg (650x360, 48K)

In a sense they do though. The gun automatically fires the next round mostly on it's own power, you just have to hold your finger in the same position while your gun moves and fires. It's a pretty tough sell to say that they don't. I would agree with you in that any of these regulations are absurd if you have access to tools and educational materials, and all of them should be repealed, but at the end of the day politics isn't win or lose, it's an annoying fucking quagmire wherein everything is a compromise with the people we have to share a country with. And there's pretty much two options at this current juncture in history, and one of them is actively your opponent in these matters while the other is mostly your friend. The only option is to go with the mostly friend and watch him like a hawk. It's a losing battle, if history is anything to study, but the only one we have, at least until everything goes to shit.

Attached: armed goyim.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

Terry Pratchett was among the most based of Bongs. The quote is specifically referring to weapons laws incidentally. And again, good luck. You're going to need it, by the looks of things.

Attached: civil warrrrrrr.png (996x5099, 3.65M)

He's got the backing off the US Army, what do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-234727.png (2048x1373, 722K)

>white gun owners are the problem
>not niggers and hispanics

the (((republican))) party everyone

Attached: 1930.jpg (768x432, 78K)

Nothing passed because Obama literally ruled by executive order and an executive order calling for mor gun control would have been challenged by the courts to and fro.Not to mention Heller happened shortly before Obama or on his watch, so he literally couldn’t do anything he wanted to do in regards to the large amounts of infringing he actually wished to fo since it literally would violate that case because AR-15 BAD. Meanwhile Trump is banning bump-stocks which as gun accessories aren’t covered under Heller unfortunately so at least legally he can get away with it. Fortunately the GOA is challenging it in the 6th Court which is pretty pro-2A so we might have a chance to get rid of it, especially since it conflates bumpstocks with machineguns, which is utter nonsense

Barry Richard McCaffrey is a former United States Army officer and current news commentator, professor and business consultant who served on U.S. President Bill Clinton's Cabinet as the Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy

Literally kill yourself shareblue nigger

fuck off schlomo. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

so it was the blatant jews instead of the crypto jews?
got it. blue jews. not red jews.

good to know.

Attached: berg.jpg (681x633, 69K)

Immigrants

There are a surprising number of Hispanics living in VA

Agreed. Always thought that 'do not comply' argument was retarded. Can't take it to the range and unless you have a big piece of property, you pretty much can't shoot it.

as a CA user. I was SHOCKED when I actually went to the east coast.
I thought it was just us the jews were flooding with hispanics to ruin schools and jack up crime rates and drain tax dollars.
I couldnt believe it.

just wait. I grew up in a 70% white town as a child.
by the time I left the high school was 85% hispanic and gangs were everywhere and you couldnt walk down the street without "hey fool, where you from?"

at least I didnt have to deal with niggers

Attached: mexican invasion.png (564x3363, 565K)

may as well term them in I guess

What a faggot. Fuck this gay shit. I'm in CA this shit wasn't supposed to spread to every state.

Maybe if they weren't doing things that make goyim want to shoot them, goyim wouldn't shoot them. Also doesn't goyim mean animal in hebrew? If so fuck this guy as he is referring to all non jews as literal sub-humans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam
Yikes!

I didn't say that you fantastic imbecile. I'm from the People's Republic of NY. When they passed the 'SAFE' Act, I converted my AR to a 'featureless' build so I wouldn't have to register it. Then when I moved to a free state I converted it back. You sound like the sort of faggot defeatist that believes in the all or nothing approach. You talk big but of course you're too much of a bitch like all of us to do anything about it. That's worse than taking the middle ground approach and keeping your guns in the most lethal/practical, still-legal configuration you can have them in. That way you can go out and actually shoot them with people at the range instead of letting them sit in your closet like your faggoty ass.

It didn't start in CA, faggots from back east moved out to Cali once they saw how nice it was, now they've ruined it, and are fleeing to the surrounding states and back east, and repeating the same things they did to ruin California, because leftism is a mental disease that removes the ability to learn from your mistakes.

not american but this shits hilarious. Soon states will become provinces. Federalists have won.

You should take your gun in there like the last guy did.

>If so fuck this guy as he is referring to all non jews as literal sub-humans.
>if so
>if
what do you think jews teach, preach and think of non jews?

Attached: end game 5.png (602x507, 77K)

Yup, all those retards who say beaners are conservatives and based are in for a rude awakening in 10 years when everything is in Spanish and they live in a slum.

huh the state full of deep state jews outside of CA, NY and NJ passed this legislation?
what a coincidence

Attached: true dat.png (681x386, 43K)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1479708273228.png (1546x1118, 511K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-0S7L6sumy8

In 2017 Northam pledged to "stand up against ICE" so that "people, especially immigrants, in Virginia aren't living in fear," saying: "Something that we are very proud of in Virginia is that we are inclusive." He continued by saying "We will do everything we can to make sure immigrants are comfortable living here."[73] Northam opposed President Trump's decision to rescind Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), which offered temporary stay for unauthorized immigrants who came to the United States as minors.[116] Northam said Trump's "decision lacks compassion, lacks moral sense, and lacks economic sense."[116] Northam supports granting state driver's licenses and in-state tuition to undocumented immigrants.[115]

In February 2017, Northam cast a tie-breaking vote in the state Senate against a bill to ban sanctuary cities in Virginia.[56] Northam said he was "proud to break a tie when Republicans tried to scapegoat immigrants for political gain" and that he was "glad to put a stop to" the bill.[117] In an October 2017 debate, Northam said he did not support sanctuary cities, stating that there currently were none in Virginia, but Northam declined to say whether he would sign a bill as governor that was similar to the one he voted against in the Senate.[118] In November 2017, Northam clarified that while he would veto any bill pre-emptively banning sanctuary cities in Virginia, he would support a ban, if sanctuary cities began appearing in the state.[56] In April 2018, as governor, Northam vetoed a law that would have pre-emptively banned sanctuary cities in Virginia.

Attached: american experiment.gif (1020x766, 3.85M)

Spics. It's a third world state with third world people now. Thomas Jefferson is fucking rolling in his grave.

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE