Best home defense weapon in an apartment with roommates for someone with no gun experience?

Best home defense weapon in an apartment with roommates for someone with no gun experience?

Attached: 20yearoldpagliacci.jpg (1067x1200, 147K)

Any gun, fuck everyone else.

.50 african eliminator

Mossberg 590 smooth bore

SKS with the bayonet

Perfect. If some people get "collateral damaged": tough shit, God wasnt feeling charitable that day.
>but user the intruder was just going to take a few items and leave, now people are dead.
You can't assume an intruder is just a thief. Richard Ramirez and BTK existed.

get a small-ish gun that can easily be stored somewhere you can reach in an emergency

the actual type of gun doesnt matter as much as you think, as long as it isnt some kind of black powder muzzle loader
just practice with it until you are confident in an emergency

odds are you probably will never use it if you dont go looking for trouble, so if its strictly for self-defence then you dont need to break bank and get so many accessories

Kriss Vector with hollow points.

Yea I think I mostly want something that is very dependable, durable, and simple. I like rifles but I think a pistol would be more practical.

Ruger 10/22

Semi-auto 12 gauge shotgun.
Pump would work too but imo semi-auto is most newbie friendly.

>defence

Noguns europoor detected.

Glock 19.

glock 19

this a semi auto shotgun

Attached: fostech-drum-600x406.jpg (600x406, 26K)

Any gun which you can render concealed yet accessible, which you will be willing and able to practice with regularly. Depending on the retard level of your roommates you can discuss it with them, hide it from them or buy a safe that they can't open.

Any full size handgun with good hollow point ammo.

Pump shotty like a mossberg 500, preferably a persuader to make it easier to maneuver around corners and store under the bed.

The sound of you racking the shotty will scare 99% of home invaders away. Incase they don't run in terror, just stand at one end of the hallway and aim in their general direction and unleash that massive cone of death. Make sure you use birdshot so it doesn't go through the walls.

Attached: p-1210-1201.jpg (598x335, 13K)

>RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDI PAGLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCIO

Attached: Cirno Is Sad.jpg (363x364, 45K)

>he doesn't have a bunch of muzzle loaders waiting ready around the house to fend off intruders

Has someone converted it to full auto yet?

>The sound of you racking the shotty will scare 99% of home invaders away. Incase they don't run in terror, just stand at one end of the hallway and aim in their general direction and unleash that massive cone of death. Make sure you use birdshot so it doesn't go through the walls.
t. fudd

Daily reminder if it can't easily go through two layers of drywall, it can't kill a person.

OP, just get a good pistol and quality hollow points and study your apartment layout. Kneeling and shooting upward is always an option, too ... so that any missed shots go high into the wall.