Is it possible for the US army to defeat the Turkish Armed Forces on Turkish turf?

Is it possible for the US army to defeat the Turkish Armed Forces on Turkish turf?

Attached: 1353153562737.png (990x970, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5392363/Army-wont-require-recruits-throw-grenade-far-enough.html
navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/01/14/worse-than-you-thought-inside-the-secret-fitzgerald-probe-the-navy-doesnt-want-you-to-read/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Badr_(1973)
fortuneturkey.com/altay-tanki-projesi-icin-teklifler-haftaya-26358
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Brigade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100%. We can't fight no more the whole thing is rotten.

Sage
Nice try turkroach

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5392363/Army-wont-require-recruits-throw-grenade-far-enough.html
m8 we can't compete anymore the US Army is such a shitshow.

Attached: questionsnew-page-001_0.jpg (603x904, 207K)

Attached: BRAVE TURKISH SOLDIERS 1.jpg (962x636, 158K)

Almost no modern engagements take place within grenade throw range anyway.

>urban warfare doesn't happen anymore
>battledrill 6 never ever happens
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>the turks are savage enough to reduce their soldiers into a joke

doesnt this image kind of renders your point useless?

Attached: think.png (451x619, 392K)

The USA doesn't fight wars anymore unless it's against their own countrymen.

I use raid on cockroachs

>altay
>pics k2
wut

I thought Turks were getting their shit pushed in by illiterate mountain Kurds, there are like a million videos of you guys getting rekt

Unless we fuck around and get into Iraq 2.0, I don’t see why not. The bigger question is why. We can crush the economically, don’t have to fire a shot.

Our coast guard has more firepower than your entire armed forces combined. Our military has more funding than the entire GDP of your country alone. Let that sink in for a second.

navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/01/14/worse-than-you-thought-inside-the-secret-fitzgerald-probe-the-navy-doesnt-want-you-to-read/
>When Fort walked into the trash-strewn CIC in the wake of the disaster, he was hit with the acrid smell of urine. He saw kettlebells on the floor and [b]bottles filled with pee[/b]. Some radar controls didn’t work and he soon discovered crew members [i]who didn’t know how to use them anyway[/i].

America is dead meat

Do we have a tiananmen square pasta equivalent to this case?

>Thinking the Army is the Police.

Top LEL my man.

Jow Forums is blocked in turkey, so they use VPN anyways

You wish

I would love to see the US curbstomp roachland and kick them out of NATO finally.

This image is supposed to be a joke about how nothing "indigenous developed" from Turkey actually is, right?

Man i hope they do that, then declare war against them. I cant wait to kill some turks and honour my ancestors

>yes
>yes
>no
>this is my dream
>i am the one who knocks

Why is Jow Forums blocked in your country glorious cockroaches?

Attached: b8b4e418.jpg (600x390, 42K)

Underrated post

This guy. He's good.

Attached: 657DA7DE-D795-4258-8465-607F2527798A.jpg (1024x758, 90K)

Based roach poster

Attached: 26b.png (680x608, 125K)

1. Yes, you Turkroach
2. Anzu is probably the descendant of Greeks and/or Yugos who converted to Islam. Definitely not a real ethnic Turk.

The Turkish army cant even defeat other Turks.

Attached: boots.gif (450x338, 931K)

Attached: AntiTurkWeaponry.jpg (488x488, 28K)

LOL'd fucking hard. When's the last time US won any war? WW2? Even then, it didn't do it alone and WW2 was won on the Eastern Front anyway.
In any case, the US can't even defeat invaders that invaded the US. They couldn't do shit to Turkey.

who needs rifles when you have knees that can effortlessly fracture billet aluminum like fuckin' sonic yolanda over here.

Oh boy I’m sure the US military is so scared of like 40 planes that came from their own factories and some shitty roachweapons.

Get fucking real m8. It took less than a month to dismantle an entire country with “help” from a few others.
Turkey could maybe hold out for 3 months tops.

Desert Storm

The Turks dont have F35s.

Savagery does nothing when you get airstriked

Take yer swing then.

Attached: i doubt it.png (383x427, 210K)

I thought roaches were rangebanned?

>Amerifats vs Arabs

The Americans will lose. They've been fighting disorganised Arabs in caves for ages now and to no avail. Imagine the disaster when they try to take on a nation of 80 million angry bearded brown jihadists with a competent military structure and sufficient resources.

>leaving your battle station to piss
>not jailbreaking the radar controls to play old school runescape

are you ready for round 2 you filthy cockroach? Next time i see a roach plane in Greek airspace im taking a shotgun to the nearest kebab shop

>competent military structure
OH NO NO NO

It would be Desert Storm III, Exterminator Boogaloo

Compared to the deep middle east and North Africa, Turkey might as well be a shining example of educated military organisation.

>Man i hope they do that, then declare war against them. I cant wait to kill some turks and honour my ancestors

Attached: image.jpg (240x356, 69K)

kill yourself roach

Us wont fight Turks
But i bet Serbia and Russia would be pleased to remove kebab once more

>assoult rifle is m1 variant
>america doesnt have f35 but t*rks do
>my dad can beat up your dad level of compariosn of soldiers
bad bait, 2/10

I hereby crown you king of the newfags

Attached: Spongebob Thot Patrol.jpg (667x500, 103K)

Turkey is a US client state

The US created Iraqi government seems to be holding up.

Also you are retarded if you think the Russians could have done anything without the millions tons of fuel, food, and raw materials the US supplied to them. The US even shipped the Russians a whole factory in kit form.

Have Arabs ever won a war? in the last 100 years?

I would be more than happy to fight the turks to get an Armenian waifu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Badr_(1973)
400 tanks destroyed for 20 tanks...Top kek. OPERATION NICKEL GRASS PREACHH

/thread

Attached: antiTurkish chemical weapon.png (3000x3000, 719K)

some post the webms of the kurds killing turk roach soldiers and blowing turk roach armor

>Yes
>Absolutely
>Yes, they suck
>This has been my dream since I was a kid
>Why do you think I'm joining

IMPLESSIVE

fucking kek I have a similar image

Attached: begone roach.png (201x518, 29K)

couldnt roaches survive a global nuclear winter?

>saying the Altay is better than an Abrams
lol no
>MPT is better than the M16/M4
no, but barely any effect on overall wars
>M110 inferior to JNG90
see above
>attack heli
admittedly I have no clue what I'm talking about with helicopters but I don't think either would significantly affect a war
>F22 and F35 are equals
ok retard
>everything in the soldiers part
sure sure. the great Turkish soldier is much better than the American degenerate. Doughboys can hardly handle a few sandy bois in Iraq and Afghanistan whereas a Turk can easily defea- *gets an AK magdump to the face from a PKK guerrilla*

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

1. The Altay is a license built South Korean K2 Black Panther. It's Korean, not Turkish.
2. The MPT is built on the M16-M4 Platform
3. The T-129 is also Italian
4. The F-35 is American
Either all of these are built on foreign technology, or previously developed western technologies.

Another thing to note, despite the K2 and Altay being the same tank, the Altay is $13.7 Million per unit and the K2 is $8 Million per unit.
Citation: fortuneturkey.com/altay-tanki-projesi-icin-teklifler-haftaya-26358

NATO should nuke t*rkey and let Greece finally control the Bosphorus like they're meant too

I doubt the Turkish military has much more in the way of discipline and training than the Iraqi army and we wrecked them in a few weeks.

In fact, I've seen the Turkish military in action, I know for sure they don't have the discipline to fight a war against an opponent that is capable of actually fighting.

>joining the military for the money

Most likely not Turkey has a history of defeating foreign aggressors with inferior tech.

All America needs is a can of Raid.

Attached: muslim turk roach.jpg (500x667, 76K)

constantinople should be greek

Surely there can be a diplomatic solution?

Attached: Turkish-embassy.jpg (516x552, 41K)

Welcome fellow brotha to our fine embassy. Can I interest you in some corn flakes?

Attached: turk_emb.jpg (500x370, 84K)

Motherfuckers have always, and I mean always sucked at throwing a grenade 35 meters. We let Brits do our grenade qual and they sucked at it too.

>attack heli
They're pretty important for dedicated anti-armor stuff.
That said the T-129 looks like they went to the HIND school of fast helicopter.
Ours were developed around using terrain cover (mountains, trees, buildings)
Apache is likely the more useful

Eject Turkey from NATO

>No more cheap hi-power clones
Stop it right now.

>roaches winning at anything other than a competition of who's best at scurrying away from air support like someone flicked the kitchen lights on
Maximum Kek.

>No. Any other answer is coming from a child, psychopath, or one ignorant of the true consequences of war
>Yes
>Yes
>Statistically speaking, having a stable family and the ability to relate with normal, well-adjusted people without tremendous effort.
>No fucking shit. Rape and an excuse to become unhinged are the perks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Brigade

wtf happened tho

Roach be gone

>t-129
>a modified Italian AW129
lol

Turkeys military budget: 17.8 billion dollars.
U.S military budget: 706 billion dollars.

Aside from that, Turkey has a very limited force projection capability. Meaning they would most likely be fighting a defensive war. So it'd be their home ground, a benefit, but also their infrastructure would be destroyed eventually.

I think a real war between Turkey and the U.S would be fairly short and one-sided.

Attached: 1920px-USS_Enterprise_FS_Charles_de_Gaulle.jpg (1920x1260, 650K)

The Serbs love the Turks.

Attached: serbia_turkey_reuters_marko_djurica.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

>fairly short
Like the iraq and Afghan war. We'd be stuck in Turkey for decades.

>turkposting

Attached: e minor.jpg (480x360, 27K)

not really there is a clear target if it was just our military vs the turks military.

And these people have the gall to call themselves removers of kebab?

The Turks have been planning for a US invasion for years now. That's why they're buying the S400.

I don't see an easy way for the US to win. The Turks have long range missiles that can take out aircraft carriers, the aircrafts would always be outgunned and you can't land enough soldiers to take out half a million enemy troops.

me too

Attached: raid ant and roach 17.png (132x516, 30K)

>That's why they're buying the S400
They're buying the S400 because it's cheap and looks impressive on paper and on parades. Not to mention that buying it pisses of the US and comes with free GBP from daddy Putin.[

>They're buying the S400 because
Here's the two reasons Turkey is buying
1. Transfer of Technology so they can build their own long range SAM system, they want to become a major arms seller
2. "Sorry we shot down that SU-24 lol"

just let the PKK run wild while the US bombs their infrastructure

The pkk ambushes on liveleak say otherwise, for the turks at least.

If the US invades the Turks would get backing from both Russia and Iran in order to bleed the US dry. Then you'd also have the euros back the Turks to keep Turkey stable and reduce the risk of another refuge crisis.

Might even start ww3 with China using this opportunity to defeat the US forces in Asia.

Turks got 7.62x51 in their rifles, US got 5.56. The one with thicker dick wins.

>If the US invades the Turks
... will activate Article 5 of NATO.

Your country needs you!

Attached: violence escalated.jpg (683x768, 115K)

Yes, with nukes

>turkish pilots are better than american pilots
>turkish pilots have shorter supply lines
>turkish pilots will have more airframes in the air
>turkish pilots and the US pilots will both use the same airframes for combat
>turkish pilots will be backed by AA systems like the S400 among others
>but the US pilots will still win somehow
Is this your brain on coca cola? You guys can't even keep your own government running but you think you can actually defeat another country in a war?
American soldiers will be bombed by turkish f16s and armed UAVs in any form of invasion while the US airforce is grounded because their carrier was sunk or because the S400 systems are still operational.

protip: if there's one thing that'll unite america and unfuck the government, it's a good war

Not really, the democrats will do everything in their power to stop the war. Unless the Turks use chemical weapons on an American kindergarten half the country will always be against the conflict.