What went wrong?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-01-15-19-15-54.png (1349x1724, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/12/14/world/europe/kosovo-army-serbia-nato.html
thedefensepost.com/2018/12/06/us-support-kosovo-army-plan-nato/
rferl.org/a/us-backs-kosovo-regular-army-plan-nato-serbia/29641890.html
history.com/news/native-americans-genocide-united-states
youtu.be/pFlLN9E2kcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe they don't like the idea of second hand fighters with cracked wings.

US doesnt allow the transfer of F-16's with jewish technology.And Croatia doesnt want to buy vanilla models

What will they buy now?

I believe the Gripen was the other option. The main enemy of Croatia is the Serbs who use the dogshit MiG-29, Gripens armed with Meteors is plenty enough to fend those off.

Do croats really see serbs as enemies?
t. Serb

Latest news seem to be that we will buy the new F16s from USA although IDK where do our guys think we will find the money for that

Everyone sees serbs as enemies.

You aren't an actual Serb if you're asking that, or the balkans are improving.

Attached: D56C992EAEEF47FFA235F9537CCED409.jpg (441x438, 56K)

success breeds jealousy, i see

Attached: image_101.jpg (396x478, 52K)

Should just buy F-5s and be done.
Probably cheaper than gripens

Attached: 190B5A72-B203-45AA-81B7-EE23F424A21C.jpg (800x534, 59K)

Yes of course we do
Serbia
>trying to rewrite history all the time
>plays victim all the time...Muh Oluja...Muh NATO
>have Vučić an actual pro cethnik guy as president
To give perspective it's like some Japanese politican that called for Perl Harbour attack to become president of Japan after the war and Japan blaming USA for getting them out of Philippines

>I believe the Gripen was the other option
Good. There's literally no reason whatsoever why a EU net recipient country should buy non European equipment. Doing so is the height of insolence and frankly borderline treasonous.

Kebabs

>this is your brain on EU propaganda

It's not about the EU you imbecile, it's about the European taxpayer.

>Serbia
>a nation who's only reason for existence is war
Naw, I'm sure they see you as best buds
Btw, aren't you due for another genocidal conflict in the next 20 years or so? Better start fanning those tensions! Don't want it to sneak up on ya

Attached: IMG_20181015_230226.jpg (840x1080, 104K)

please point to where EU taxpayer gibs money is being spent on defense contractors.

>Btw, aren't you due for another genocidal conflict in the next 20 years or so?
Not the guy you're responding too but war in the Balkans is likely.

nytimes.com/2018/12/14/world/europe/kosovo-army-serbia-nato.html
thedefensepost.com/2018/12/06/us-support-kosovo-army-plan-nato/
rferl.org/a/us-backs-kosovo-regular-army-plan-nato-serbia/29641890.html

are you USamerican? isnt it weird how when the CSA want to secede, it's ok for the Union to go on a sperg-genocide-fit to kill 200k white southerners and the war is seen as just and great. but when serbia wants to stop secession, it's the worst thing in history since Gitler? how about you get some standards and stick to them?

Americans are natural born liars and hypocrites, there's no reasoning with them.

history.com/news/native-americans-genocide-united-states

Attached: vanguards of human rights.jpg (900x649, 75K)

You are very wrong

I'm not saying serbia/the union was right. all I'm asking is for universal standards to be applied to everyone which seems to be the claim to fame in current year anyway but weirdly never seems to actually be applied. it seems anglos can do whatever they want (see Northern Ireland, SA and USA) while the rest of the world is judged according to different standards to varying degrees.

Idiot Gripen is half American in parts

They do, they are obsessed with us, at least a significant part of their population is.
In 2019 they still screech about evil Serbs and what not. Not surprising from a nation like that, but kinda annoying.

>I'm not saying serbia/the union was right. all I'm asking is for universal standards to be applied to everyone
I understand your point mate. My point though is that your demand is futile since Americans are by nature liars and hypocrites. Americans believe that they are "God's people" (hmm that sounds oddly (((familiar))) ), "the indispensible nation" and plenty of other Scientology tier nonsense.

You can't reason with such a people no more than you can reason with Scientologists.

It's not your fault Americans are the way they are, nor mine nor the rest of the world's, but it is what it is.

if pic related is the best they got, I think you'll be fine.

Attached: Springfield_Xd40.jpg (503x400, 40K)

The US crippled the Israeli contract, by denying the sale of Jewish upgrades. However, instead of Lockheed it's the Saab that may benefit on sich decision.
Croats are looking for fighters right now, and LockMart can't simply deliver on time.

>Lockheed
>Lockheeb

Other than russians, who has a favorable disposition towards Serbs? The russians view serbs as subjects though, russia has no friends, only enemies and subjects.

Yeah no excuse for Vucic but I dont understand what you mean with rewriting history

This

You guys are constantly on your "we dindu nuffin" type of shit

we would use something larger but there is no need for that 9mm is more than enough to stop them

Attached: jurisna-puska-VHS-21-660x446.jpg (660x446, 48K)

>What went wrong?

amerigoy jewing

Attached: 1310707982343.jpg (1876x1191, 334K)

Romanians, Greeks, some Macedonians...Czechs and Poles also kinda like us, from personal experience.
Who has a positive opinion of Croats? Literally no one.
Same goes for Albanians (hated by EVERY SINGLE NEIGHBOR). It's funny when you people use "no one likes Serbs" argument...advanced projection.

wow cope harder half of them dont like you
safe to say Macedonia is on our side
Poles like us more

Attached: f9ea84b12a48e187c67c.png (1200x630, 869K)

Also, Russia NEVER ruled Serbia in history.
Should we hate Russians because your new masters don't like them? Why?
Russians never harmed us in any way.
Meanwhile Croatia didn't have a ruler who spoke their own language in a millenium, and then they got a Serb king.

I hate stooping down to this level, but this seems to be the only way you can talk to autistic nationalist cunts.

Stop shittalking Serbs when you are worse than Serbs by every metric.
You're slightly richer (and more indebted). That's all you have.

I won't even adress Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia...abysmal shitholes in every respect.

you are just triggered because you were never accepted into the club

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-Joseph-Goebbels-921378.jpg (590x440, 38K)

Yeah, you don't like us, and Muslims and Albanians. Bulgarians are so-so. Hungarians don't give a fuck, mostly, and Hungarian-Serb relations in Vojvodina are excellent.
So much for "hated by everyone". Meanwhile, no one actually likes Croats or gives a fuck about you.
>Macedonia is on our side
Macedonians don't give a fuck about Croats.
>Poles like us more
Poles don't like Nazi collaborators, and modern Croatian nationalists relate more to those types than the resistance.

>the club of German cumrags
Oh no, how will we ever recover.
Pro-tip: if Yugoslavia remained aligned with Nazi Germany, Hitler would support Serbs and throw you down the drain.

lol like anyone would like Russian lapdogs

Attached: Croatian_Pepe.png (300x289, 40K)

>not hating Russians because someone else told you to do that = Russian lapdogs
Sick logic.

Russians are imperialist pieces of shit

Most of Western Europe(the part of Europe that matters) prefer Croats to serbs.

Hey Man Dick, aren't you a rapefugee from the Balkans? Why don't you go back there instead of being a leech on Swedish welfare?

So are Americans.
False. Your only "friend" are Germans.

Isn't Mandic some fag Serb fighting for "Novarossyia"?

Attached: 1547248522090.png (803x520, 49K)

Northern Europeans prefer Croats over serbs, as do Germans, UK and most of Western Europe.
Serbia is viewed in a particular negative light since you are genocidal fucksticks who gobble russian dick by the mile.

He wish he was. He is a vatnikboo who is some kind of serb mongrel who lives off Swedish gibs while spending all his day lusting over putin dick, being butthurt over US military equipment and hating on jews. The last one is particularly funny since the dick he wants to suck the most is circumcised.

Attached: Putin's mother SHOLOVA is Jewish.jpg (1600x1000, 128K)

Do you guys really believe this?

I saw him posting some pictures of him and some buddies in millitary gear in a Ukraine thread so i assumed he was in Donbass
Nice to know this shit i guess

>Serbia is viewed in a particular negative light since you are genocidal fucksticks who gobble russian dick by the mile.
come to Crimea and join the Russian invasion
be placed as traffic warden
youtu.be/pFlLN9E2kcY

Attached: a85085095a93074523f346a3eb7a05b2.jpg (1631x1571, 121K)

Thats like saying water may be wet

Kek, that does explain quite a lot

Yeah but this changes the dynamics, kind of.

>croatia
lol'd.

Seeing how absorbed serbs are in the same exact mindset of russians is kinda pathetic.

>murdering civilians is the same as soldiers dying in combat

>civilians
>in the Balkans were every village has weapon caches and everyone has guns
>during the absolute clusterfuck that were the Balkan wars

Attached: you utter brainlet.jpg (645x729, 34K)

>every village had weapon caches
>everyone had guns
You just went full fucking retard, you absolute mongoloid

Attached: 1547147578991.jpg (750x736, 76K)

It's true though, mr 56%.

Attached: fat-dumb-and-ugly-9781451603903_lg.jpg (350x350, 51K)

I'm from the fucking Balkans and you don't know shit about what the fuck you are talking about

>Balkan subhumans being incompetent as usual

Why does thus matter? Can we simply cut those under evolved slavshits from the rest of Europe? They are dragging us down

I gotta agree with you. In my country, after the '89 revolution, a lot of guns dissapeared from the militarys stash, plus people still have all kinds of guns from ww2 stored in their basements or in their atics (some even in their walls)

Lol shut up western cuck, at least Jamal doesen't fuck my wife

>Genocide southerners
What?

Attached: F29B20A6-FE0D-4B78-8450-157534D7CE94.jpg (500x380, 38K)

No, he does that and then proceeds to genocide your whole shithole of a country every decade.

1st Croatia has done the same and 2nd the bosniaks who were shot were armed combatants a few hours before they were killed. you pretend like the serbs picked up random bosniaks from their homes as they were sleeping instead of having captured them in battle. ever wonder why there were no women or girls amongst the dead? that's why. they were fighters. and yes, a 12 year old with an M70 is a fighter and should be shot. your GIs had no problems shooting at my 12 year old grandfather when he was in the Wehrmacht either.

well, why would he consider downgrading?

I don't know who is shit-talking who anymore, you two should get trips so it becomes easier for me to keep track of this discussion.

Yeah people really started storing gear in the post war period,every house has a uniform,grenades and some type of rifle
A common theme in slavic countries lol
>there weren't random women and children shot
>12 year old grandfather
Is this bait

Well i'll invite them here, i think murdering him would make my ancestors proud, or at least we'll put him on a spike, its tradition. I just want to see them try that shit again now that we have tons of pow ammunition that is just sitting there left unused

union crimes against the south are many and egregious. it's not just the war casualties. union soldiers plundered the countryside and murdered and raped as they pleased. and yes, there is a statistical ethnic difference between the "whites" in the south and the "whites" in the north...

>Well i'll invite them here
mate, isn't the balkan shithole bordering your balkan shithole already around 40% Muslim? Your next door neighbour is quite truly Jamal my politically unstable subhuman friend.

Hell even ive used some guns in my life, i shot 2 12 gauge shotguns (break-action), 1 22lr hunting rifle and ive used a crossbow (well its not a gun but its still a weapon). Also i have some military shit at my home rn. A pair of winter camo pants (1994 romanian camo/pic related) a m74 gas mask and a pair of warden boots (my father worked at one of the biggest prisons in country) and i hope i can expand my collection of military surplus

Attached: 20181128_224303.jpg (4032x2268, 2.57M)

Well i dont fight someone who doesent fight me. Bosnians are pretty chill. If they try anything funny im sure they will be fucked. I think the serbian guy can agree

what does this mean/prove? cops have guns all day every day and experience has shown on average they are criminally incompetent in their use. so what does having shot a gun thrice in a lifetime or having a M70 stashed away in the crawlspace for 20 years without ever having used it mean in practical terms? jack. fucking. shit. I try to shoot a mag of 9mm every week but I still would not consider myself proficient or ready for a fight.

I've shot guns too (TT pistol,PAP,M70 once..)
I've got a bunch of my own surplus (mix of british DPM and woodland thought i'd like to get my hand on some Waffen SS type camo)
My dad has a bunch of leftover war stuff buried around,but that's his bussiness.
No one wants war that's for damn sure,expect some hardcore nationalists
If Serbs try to seccede though it's gonna be war

>No-no-no-no-no! n-n-not t-those m-muslims... they're m-my fwiends!

This is why you lowlives need to be removed from the greater European order. You're a cancer and a blight. have you ever taken the rare moment to ponder why your region of Europe is in a deeply appalling state? While the rest of us have managed to form stable and successful nations?

Also my country gets better by year, and yours, well gets worse by the year. I just hope yours completly gets its shit together. The same could be said about mine

>have you ever taken the rare moment to ponder why your region of Europe is in a deeply appalling state? While the rest of us have managed to form stable and successful nations?

...clearly the region being one perpetual battlefield against the ottomans can't have anything to do with that. right? RIGHT?

Clearly they wanted to buy something way more IMPLESSIVE.

Attached: IMPLESSIVE.png (252x278, 48K)

Not just the Ottomans,the AU,then the whole faction clustefuck of WW2 and the clusterfuck of the 90s
And the clusterfuck now

Well i didnt say anything about being a good shot, ive just said that if you want you could get a gun here pretty easily, mostly hunting rifles or bolt-actions, but if you know some friends who participated in the revolution you could get a nice model 63 akm since those guns were mass produded

Attached: 1533928196624.jpg (750x750, 86K)

America sells them the technology. Then America buys it back. Sounds like a good scam.

>Also my country gets better by year,
In the same way that a sewerage gets less and less rancid as the waste breaks down. At the end of the process, it will still be a literal shithole. You people will never reach anything resembling developed nation status m8.

>WE WUZ VICTIMS AND SHEEEIT
You're literally African nations with bleached skin

Hey you shot some neat guns, im jealous. Still ill try to shot one of the romanian akms when ill have the chance, if not ill surely get to shot one when i join the army

my point is that the region awarded the western europeans relative peace from the ottomans because they were murdering, raping and enslaving them instead of the brits, the french, the germans and the swedes. if you put that kind of drain on say the swiss, maybe their country would look different today too. the proximate reason for all of this is ottoman influence and the ethnic fracturing it caused.

Europeans don't even know their own history but they want to tell you about somebody else's.

Hey man that's great i've been thinking of enlisting myself soon enough
The Bosnian "Army" is bullshit though,how's stuff in Romania?
Yeah the Ottomans truly fucked this region apart,endless fucking conscription and border warfare

Mutts jewed off kikes because Baraks are much cheaper alternative to whatever fancy bullshit they want to sell to their satelites. Croats could probably get older greek block 30/40 jets or something from US stock and modernise it to 50/52 or viper standard. Buying Gripens would be wise too cuz its low cost of flying hour but swedes are unreliable cuz they are neutral nation.
t. Serb

>WE WUZ VICTIMS AND SHEEEIT
>>You're literally African nations with bleached skin
i kek'd

The Ottomans had a huge impact on this region and it's ethnic divisions

>The Ottomans had a huge impact on this region and it's ethnic divisions

We know m8. It's the reason why the vast majority of Balkans are offensively swarthy

Its not balkanite are among the tallest peoples in the world, we are 10 cm taller than an average turk. Looking at Ydna all of dinaric countries have more in common with sweden than turkey

Romania seems to get its shit togheter, we had some problems with the social democrat party (fuckin social democrats/communists | the social democrat party is made of former communists) but even those guys support weapon rights (somewhat shocking-still not US like rights but its better than before). Salaries have increased, not by much but its better than nothing. Also in my part of country its really nice, not like in the south.

Also the army its great here. Still if you dont join the military academy the pay is kind of small like 600$. If you join and finish the pay is double and it speculated that it will increase a lot in the next year. Also they train you using old guns, but they give you nodern equipment