What's a good conceal carry for bigger hands?

I've tried a lot of the conceal pistols and most of them are very small, typically can't even get my two bottom fingers on it. What is a good conceal carry pistol for someone with large hands? I'm partial to 9mm but open to anything.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2987x3433, 1.52M)

Glock 43 x

Glock 40

I have pretty big hands and I concealed carry a S&W M&P9c. The shield pistols are too small for me, plus I prefer double stack over single stack mags.

Fat hands =\= large hands

Not being able to get your bottom finger or two on all these modern small cc guns is the way they were designed to be used.

I wear XXL gloves, polymer 80 frames with the undercut for the Glock 19 are perfect for me.

You can only get one finger on a shield? I dought it. Im 6'3" and big hands. Had you said cant get bottom finger on that i would believe. Try shield in 45 with 7 rnd mag. Works great for me and conceals under tshirt

A Glock 19 wouldn't be a bad choice. It'll work well for you. Unless you really dislike them or want something less common.

Glock 23

And yet having your ring finger and pinky not grasping the barrel is still disconcerting.

>ring finger and pinky not grasping the barrel
Uhhh. You should probably take a basic firearms safety course before you worry about CC.

you can always get a mag extension for your dangly fingers

Attached: 500x500_PGXD.jpg (500x500, 77K)

I CC the 19x all the rest of these guns can suck me off. I have big man hands and the grip sticks out under my pinky.
Poor fags BTFO

Its called deal with it u ape handed fuck

Rami

The Shield grip is huge. If you can't get all your finges around that thing then forget about using the pistol. Just shout "Hulk Smash" and slap your hands together to knock everyone to the ground.

You don't have largely framed hands, you just have fat hands

Whatever you can physically hide on your body without discomfort. If that means a fullsized DA/SA, then it's fine

In the next month or so, Glock is releasing 2 new handguns that are basically made for people like you who want a very slim, light pistol but a larger grip surface.

>Glock 43x
Same concept as the normal 43, slightly longer grip, more capacity (10), and marginally thicker frame.

>Glock 48
Basically a Glock 43x with a longer slide. Still as thin and pretty light for it's barrel length. Both also come with forward serrations, which is a nice touch.

Attached: Glock-48-vs-Glock-43X_800x.jpg (660x371, 30K)

Hmm. You should be able to get your middle and ring fingers on a Shield....

As said, most CC pistols are designed so your pinky finger hangs off, but I am concerned that you aren't getting your ring finger on the grip either. The front of a Shield's grip should afford you about 1.5 inches of length to grip onto. Are you saying that your middle finger is has a diameter greater than 1.5 inches??? If so, then this could be hugely problematic, since the trigger guard of a Shield is only about 1.1" tall by 1" deep.

So either you're lying -- assuming that all your fingers are about the same size, proportionally, if you can get your index finger into the trigger guard, then you can get both your middle and ring fingers onto the grip -- or else you're an idiot and don't know how to grip a gun. I suspect that you are grabbing the grip with your index finger and middle finger or something equally retarded. Maybe you're holding the gun upside-down.

Attached: LCRx comp.jpg (4160x2080, 597K)

You probably want a compact instead of a sub-compact. Here are a few good ones
>px4 compact
>cz p-07 or p-01
>m&p 2.0 compact

Attached: P_20181214_184041.jpg (4160x2340, 1.98M)

This
Mag extenstions are the best

Attached: 20180221_220246.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

OP here, here's my hand

Attached: nns.jpg (1108x770, 962K)

I consider my own hands to be "small." When I buy gloves, I can fill a size small in most brands. Sometimes I size up to medium for winter gloves, but my fingers usually don't go to the ends in size medium leather gloves. My hand "wingspan" is just about 9", so a little under an inch shorter than yours, and each of my fingers is a little under 3/4" in diameter so my middle and ring fingers fit onto a Shield's grip perfectly. Your hands are a little larger, but not substantially. Your fingers don't look substantially thicker either. Maybe 1/8" more diameter per finger, which isn't going to pose a problem. I would be surprised if you can fill a size XL glove.

I'm not saying this to slight you -- if you're getting offended, then there's a communication breakdown. Lots of men get their ego invested into their hand size, and the conversation never goes anywhere as a result of hurt feelings. With guns, it's important to be as clinical about it as possible because a properly sized gun is definitely going to be easier to shoot, resulting in the shooter being more effective with it. I appreciate that you posted a photo. From what I see, there shouldn't be a problem with the Shield, or really any other subcompact. Your hand size falls well within the 95% majority of males out there. If you really think you can't get your ring finger onto a Shield's grip, then my conclusion is that you must be gripping the gun wrong.

Attached: IMG_1393.jpg (1600x1200, 553K)

Get a S&W revolver. Put your grips of choice on it. A snubby with full size grips looks weird at first, but it grows on you quick.

DB-9. Large paws. I shoot one-hand only.

Is this quintessential Jow Forums or what?

>faggot asking for gun recommendations who self-reports as having such large hands that he can't get his bottom two fingers on a S&W Shield
>OP is so confident in his "hand size" that he posts a picture of his hand-span by a tape measure
>they are pretty obviously size medium, borderline size large hands, but nowhere near being too large to hold any subcompact handgun
>someone with size small hands calmly explains the ways of the world to the OP
>OP ghosts out of his own thread, never to be heard from again

I fucking hate this place for how predictable you faggots are. For at least once in the history of Jow Forums, I'd like someone to surprise me with their self-awareness.

Attached: 1536505233759.png (971x546, 55K)

Attached: hulklol.jpg (900x563, 56K)

I don't know why, but I automatically read your post in my head with a Scottish accent.

Walther ccp I carry this instead of shield now it’s just as easy to hide for someone skinny like me but you can actually fit your hand on it

Attached: 79A3E619-E9B3-4504-99C7-B802E69B2966.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

>single stack that is the size of a doublestack

I like my P229.

Attached: received_336266927181338.jpg (2048x1536, 339K)

Lolz, you are not op.
That faggot wasnt op.

For those that responded, thanks for the recs I will check them out. Whats the best on the cheap end?