16 in the clip and one in the hole. What kind of firearm was Nate Dogg carrying? Somehow I doubt it was a CZ 75 9mm...

16 in the clip and one in the hole. What kind of firearm was Nate Dogg carrying? Somehow I doubt it was a CZ 75 9mm. All the other 16+1 capacity pistols I could find weren't out yet in 1994. Or was it just a Glock 17 with one less round?

Also gangbangers and rapper guns general.

Attached: 13655.jpg (533x377, 26K)

Probably not every one loads plus one user

>clip

Attached: 1547463291249.png (500x400, 17K)

That's how the lyric goes. You must not be well versed in monkey music.

Regulate?

Yeah

Are you seriously expecting a tryhard rapper likely high off his rocker to know a goddamn thing about guns? Probably had a Hi Point or something.

Was Hi-Point even selling guns then? The company just started in 92/93.

REGULATORS

Attached: 1547571213465-2022926194.jpg (1440x2560, 436K)

Right, forgot that for a bit. In that case then, Raven/Jimenez, or whatever one of the two became Hi Point. Regardless cheap burner pistol they’ll never take care of.

A glock you simpleton

MOUNT UP!!!

Attached: 2175ea3bfcf9d3fe4f1ca9bd94453ee119a9ca90.jpg (233x300, 23K)

Hi-Point has nothing to do with the Raven/Jimenez family, you ignorant fudd.

A Glock 17 but he didn't bother to eject the magazine and top it off with one more round after racking the slide.

Either laziness or what was back them and still today a safety practice/sometimes myth about not keeping your magazine loaded to absolute capacity while in the gun and instead let it be one or two short to prevent a double feed after the first shot.

>Either laziness or what was back them and still today a safety practice
Yep military does this with m9s

>Explicitly describes having sixteen bullets in the magazine, as well as one in the chamber
>"yeah he probably doesn't know the difference between 16 and not 16"

Attached: 8pY1Z43PL.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

>laziness
Or wanting to be able to clear the gun, stuff the ejected round back in the mag, and not be left with a loose cartridge jingling around in your pocket. At least that's the reason I carry 14+1 in a 15-round mag.

Considering black people can't wrap their heads around the concept that not every semi auto handgun is a "glock fowty", no, I don't feel like they can reliably count to sixteen either

It was a glock. Back in 1994 czs were still 15 rounders mostly. 16 mags are more modern.

>explicitly describes features of the weapon
>"lmao niggers amirite?"
kys

Or he just said 16 instead of 17 because "sixteen" is two syllables instead of three for "seventeen" and that made it work better as a song lyric.

Case solved. Lazy chimp doesn't top off

>not saying fifteen