Watch documentary on Iran-Iraq war

> Watch documentary on Iran-Iraq war
> Realize that Iran was basically the Rhodesia of the middle east; fighting a righteous and defensive war against the entire world
That is all. Arabs and Suniggers need not rely.

Attached: 924b88d8d4e9e8a55d41596c4760dc66.jpg (424x600, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdO9h_5Nupk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, Muslim cockroach. Iranians are sand niggers too. I don’t care what you claim, you’re as white as a Mexican

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 11K)

kek found the Israeli.

t.

Attached: persianguidos.jpg (570x428, 68K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Go away jidf.

Iranian are Persians, indo-eurpeans. They are closer to white people than Amermimuts.

Yeah because Shia Islam is totally something white people have in common.

Attached: if-the-newborn-is-not-a-shiite-trannlalad-by-memri-21752318.png (500x676, 169K)

This. Don't let a Muslim fool you with the individual euro bullshit. They were Persians and they Co quered the whole middle East and became mutts with every Arab nation around them.
>Le calling iyt dirty iranians means he is a (((jooo(()))))
Lol

I don't recall the Rhodies herding their own kids through minefields. Or hanging their own women for infidelity from fucking construction cranes.

Attached: iranian hanging.jpg (550x366, 134K)

>The numerically superior, military incompetent, subhuman combatant is the same as the numerically inferior, military competent and human combatant.
Fuck of back to 8gag with your Takkia shitskin.
You are the same as the kikes, just dumber.

tfw iraq also used gas attacks en mass against the iranians chlorine and sarin. we helped the wrong side

It's been a thousand years and change since Persia fell. In half the time the Turks became a Arab, Mongol, Greek mutt race Iranians are the same.

Link or name of the documentary OP?

Iranians are scum

Attached: totallynotafed.jpg (657x960, 120K)

>recently watched on youtube a Iranian exile claim Khomeini was a CIA plant meant to destabilize Iran because the Shah was doing so well

And I thought cubans have too many excuses for Castro. Khomeini being planted by the CIA just takes the cake.

Syria is the Rhodesia of the middle east.
Literally getting bombed by first world countries for no reason.
Certain groups of (((people))) paint them in a bad light.
random (((gas attacks)) that were not investigated first, media pushed it hard and forced trump to attack a Syrian chemical factory.
only proof is videos of rebels who coincidentally happen to be at the right place right time.

Bonus: Assad is protecting white Christians living in the middle east

Assad is a murdering psycho

Wrong

Then why was a pocket of ISIS on the Israeli "border" not being attacked by Israel.

Here you go, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=bdO9h_5Nupk

Attached: 3d99a816dd3d6cde4dab360629f0b125.png (500x450, 158K)

Iran had all of its lost territory back by mid 1982 and spent the rest of the war trying to invade Iraq

Iran was probably closer to Russia in WW2. Maybe worse. Russia would pair up a guy with a rifle with a guy that didn't have a rifle, and expect the rifleman to die and the other guy to retrieve it and keep fighting. Iran start making human suicide waves of people armed with bibles expected to run onto the battlefield retrieve weapons and keep fighting. The Entire thing just seemed like a cluster fuck with no objective other than to try to maximize casualties and never achieve any objectives.
Makes me wonder if Hussein was just trying to risk a few military leaders without having to execute them himself to prevent a coup and solidify his political power having them offed in conflict. While Iran just is fine with using it's people as meat shields to protect the wealthy upper class.

Yes, and?

I can think of another country in the Middle East with similar circumstances.

In fact, they actually lent aid to South Africa.

They also aren't sandniggers.

Attached: creative israeli ensamble.jpg (750x456, 77K)

Thanks buddy

Fuck jews too. Arabs and jews are bad news. They have identical DNA. All semites burn in hell.

god i want a qt persian

100% this.

>Iran was basically the Rhodesia of the middle east
Idk they all seem like shitskins to me.

i thought the whole point of the Rhodesia meme was that Jow Forums hates commies

That was once the truth.
Jow Forums likes them because muh racism

Attached: rhodesian slot machine.jpg (413x438, 80K)

no, Jow Forums has and has ALWAYS had a significant element of what we now call Jow Forums-style thinking and behavior, it's just that since Jow Forums went and showed it's ass to the ENTIRE WORLD now people are trying to distance themselves and newfags literally don't realize that many Jow Forumslacks have been Jow Forumsommandos since before Jow Forums was a thing.

Not that I'm taking up for the shitty behavior of Jow Forums, but screeching "reeee gb2 Jow Forums" just because someone has a, uh, politically incorrect opinion doesn't do anyone any good, because the Jow Forumslack will just ramp up his shitty behavior and the person on the other side goes off the rails trying to virtue signal. Really the solution is to just not take the fucking bait and sage, but that's too much to ask nowadays.

You want to fix things? Kill everyone currently in Israel, turn it into a holy land theme park, then destroy every country in the middle east except Syria and *maybe* Iran. Nuke saudi twice

I can have fantasies too

Becuase Jow Forums is known for loving commies, right reddit?

Stormfags and non stormfags have been fighting over Jow Forums since before Jow Forums was even made.

This used to be the only board where the word "nigger" was wordfiltered.

Unlike Anglo Africans, Iranians don't bore people to death with their tales of something they themselves destroyed

>thinking Persians still exist after Tamerlane killed 90% of the Persian empire and replaced them with turkic mutts

Attached: 1542653301634.jpg (750x723, 44K)