Reminder that every one of you own a machine gun

Reminder that every one of you own a machine gun

Attached: 51iGsTPsimL._SY450_.jpg (450x450, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that you are gay

Thanks for reminding us every hour on the hour.

based

Slow day at the office, huh Mr ATF?

Yeah, and you can grow weed in your basement. Semi autos have been readily convertible to anyone with basic mechanical know how since they existed.

Nobody cares because the only people the law needs to effect are impulsive madmen and niggers who aren't capable of long term planning, or if they are, only capable of using it to kill other niggers. All of America's drug laws were originally meant to screw over poors and blacks. All of America's gun control laws were originally made to screw over poors and blacks. So, the sole problem plaguing our society at the moment is not machine guns or bump stocks or assault rifles but otherwise normal people turned into nutjobs by the foolish idea of putting people on drugs that act like neurological shotguns and affect the entire thought process to try and change one bad mood, many of which have violent ideology as a side effect without keeping them in an institution just in case, and something even dumber - thinking we can let people who were born insane run about because they're receiving "therapy".

Hey, look, it's what OP's mom should have used on him.

let's just get this over with, shall we?

Attached: 1547507256587.jpg (720x960, 80K)

Trips of truth

How did this go from belt loops and coat hangers to anti-psycotics
Your line of thought makes me think you're on them.

now everyone go home

Attached: 1547519118560.png (1000x1440, 380K)

All of my machine guns are factory deactivated

Attached: spin_prod_584485601.jpg (1900x1571, 308K)

>mfw when I bought KE Arms SLT-1 trigers based on InRange recommendations for my AR and AR pistol and I'm not sure if this will work.

Attached: 1543880431015.png (540x362, 229K)

Gottem

>He doesn't think laterally

get a load of this average sucker

i'm an ethnic hebrew so i am very good at making anything about anything else

Reminder that most lowers are high shelf

based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: atfgrug.png (512x492, 153K)

Reminder that this is not true and easily verifiable.

They will be when they're legally mandated to be. I actually expect modifications to the design including no-shelf lowers and no-shelf BCGs to make implementing a DIAS impossible.

>The AR15, as is, is too readily convertible to a machine gun without obvious external modifications
>The AR15, as is, is therefore in the same category as an open bolt semi-auto
>AR15, as is, is banned
>hand in your BCGs and lowers, boys
>cutting and welding services available to legalize them
>people just start making AR15s that are harder to convert
>libs call it a win

Attached: 1544249494703.jpg (499x314, 47K)

based schizo

>Being a Jew is a mental illness now

This is why we don't like you.

it is, prove me wrong kike

Lightning links, and dias are not illegal.
I can have a rdias and switch it between guns. So now all of my guns are machine guns?
What about the literal millions of current low shelf lowers?
The literal millions 80% lowers which are all low shelf?
The next batch of 80% lowers which aren't firearms and not regulated by the ATF?
The sp1 carrier (non LL) was tried and guess what no one makes them.

That's not how it works. "Readily convertible" means that the gun was originally designed as a machinegun, then had very minor modifications to make it semi auto only (i.e open bolt MACs)
The AR is not "readily convertible" any more than a glock is, even though it's easy to make conversion devices for both of them.
All the high shelf/sear block/ no lip BCG cuckery is purely at the hands of manufacturers, not ATF. Just like S&W adding Hillary holes when they had no legal requirement to.
The gun community should have a zero tolerance policy toward any company that attempts appeasement.

>Your line of thought makes me think you're on them.
It made sense to me. Everyone is overlooking the fact that all these mass murderers have been on powerful mind altering pharmaceuticals.

Who even cares about auto-fire? When do you ever fire automatic in a real combat situation anyway? Not very often, that's what I've gathered

its not about needing it, user

I'm on your side, the question was more in the way of: Why are libshits so scared about autofire?

Because they've never even held a firearm, let alone a full auto one and have no way of understanding how difficult it actually is to fire one accurately.

because then the citizenry is one step closer to being on par with those that may try to trample on their rights
>freedom for me but not for thee
and also this

Hey ATF

I've been in military training in my country (Sweden) and I never even fired automatically with an AR (just an MG with controlled bursts). If I was in an actual combat situation and had my AR I doubt I would ever use the full-auto setting, seems like a good way to waste all your ammo and hit jack shit

But full auto isn't even effective compared to aimed shots, unless in a CQC-situation maybe? I was a POG or whatever you americans call it so I'm not 100% combat trained

Someone posted a discord and they are screen capping these threads "SEE WHAT NRA OWNERS DO WITH THE ASSAULT GUNNERS!!!"

Point being: A person would probably kill more people by just aiming well and shooting off single (or double) shots rather than spraying into a crowd. Like /ourguy/ Breivik. The ban on auto-fire makes no sense

fuck the ATF.

Attached: 1541482920878.gif (792x792, 3.63M)

based and constitutionpilled

What about shooting at aircraft? Do you think semi-auto or full-auto is better for damaging or downing an aircraft in flight?
Is there a situation that a civilian (or police officer for that matter) would find themself in in which full-auto fire was better than rapid, aimed, semi-auto?

I'm thinking that you won't even come near hitting a modern plane with an AR

About the second: Can't think of any, no. Possibly some CQC-situations

I'm hungry, please open the government so I can at least buy myself some starbucks

You can only shoot low flying propellers with machine guns. Maybe a low flying jet if you have a CIWS but there isn't a chance that fudd AR shit is going to cut it.

Also, why not put yourself into that situation? It means that you have won, as you have the advantage of mercilessly pumping a crowd full of lead instead of needing to aim, double tap etc.

Attached: Iqoo6FW.png (687x727, 186K)

That's not true. Maybe when they're flying, but I can't see any reason why a jet would be harder to shoot than a helicopter when it's sitting around on the ground.

yeah they are just going to let you into an airfield like that

also you dont have to "shoot it enough times" like in GTA, you could melt down the entire airframe with a few kgs of homemade thermite in real life.

Attached: sKq3HvC.png (420x288, 79K)

hello fellow gun owners, how would one go about making one of these? my bos- my bros would really like to know

...you think he's on belt-loops and coat-hangers?

A power station in cali was rendered fucking dead by a dude with a rifle.

Aircraft, especially jets are so fragile you can disable them easily on the ground with a rifle from a moderate range.

This doesn't even count attacks against personnel.

Bait thread

Based anti-pschizo

its a semi-auto
its not a machine gun
stop calling it that,
we dont need your newspeak around here mister atf man

>shall we?
NOT BE INFRINGED

based

>implying

Attached: 82f9fb9982237a6731e0e77125c86380.jpg (268x270, 12K)

>implying all my clothes are hung up instead of scattered all over the floor while the closet it filled up with guns.
Wrong.

>dias are not illegal
yes they are
>80% lowers
you can own one and drill a third pin hole too, doesn't make it legal

hug your dog goodbye

Attached: 245637890.jpg (485x480, 51K)

The measurements are a pain to eyeball

Attached: 1540737554674.png (525x900, 580K)

This

>Mad at 'de Gubbermint'
>Blows up 19 kids and three pregnant women
>Libertards will defend this no matter what

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

Attached: Laughing Reaper.gif (360x270, 1.18M)

we lost one borderline ally and made a dozen new ones? What's the downside?

This. Regardless of the collateral damage. He showed what is possible

Attached: 1547536256151.png (1210x689, 17K)

HKG3/Cetmes C have been always easy af to convert for example. This is "not news".

Reminder that Patsy McNig accomplished nothing positive at best (killing a bunch of literal whos and children) and a alphabet stooge at worst.

haha gotem

Epic owned

what event is this referring to?

>implying Timmy didn’t go on record saying he would’ve chosen a different target if he knew there was a daycare in the building

Attached: FEDC51A7-E1B0-43A4-87C0-51A35CFCC214.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

>all that planning
>uh guys, I didn't know there was a daycare lol
>I also didn't hit anyone of importance, but ignore that too, teehee
>le liberty, le doggo!

I helped my GF do an abortion with a machine gun!

Attached: hisone wow.jpg (1200x507, 93K)

Many fast fire sounds of rock thrower make Grug scare. Grug say rock thrower bad. Think of Gruglings!

This one is actually incorrect.

The way the peak is designed causes the bcg to jam during the recoil phase.

In pic related you'll notice there's an additional bend missing from your schematic which fixes this issue.

(In theory of course;)

Attached: 1547610269540.jpg (579x443, 32K)

Someone said on here that the ATF said it's illegal to have an M16 bcg in your rifle. Is that true?

>still fewer kids than the government burned to death in Waco
>statist bootlickers will defend that no matter what
And you wonder why people cheer when your buildings get bombed.

I mean, it's obvious McVeigh was a dupe at best, and people who acknowledge that are STILL happy about it -- that's how much hate your federal government has created for itself.

Now that's supposed to work? I've always been that stupid guy.

That is right, my dude.

Attached: 1547659597557.jpg (2080x1560, 1.7M)

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

Does having this and an AR in the same room count as constructive intent?

Not even remotely.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

Shouldn't matter, AIUI. The top corner where it contacts the bolt carrier, and the vertical tab at the back, need to be right to each other so the timing is right, but I don't see why the contour between the top corner and the bottom corner at the front of the takedown lug should matter.
Can you explain what it would jam against, and how the vertical section in front of the takedown lug would fix it?

No. You may be thinking of how ATF has suggested that installing any or all M16 FCG parts in an AR-15 lower may convert it to a machinegun; the idea is that this may cause hammer follow, which may (depending how hard your primers are, how stiff your hammer spring is, etc.) fire two or more shots before it jams.
In general, it's best to avoid a gun with a three-position selector that hammer-follows in the third position, even if your gun always jams instead of firing the second round; the logic is that if ATF ever got hold of it, they may come up with some ammo with softer primers and make it run. (And there's no benefit; if you want M16 parts for period-correct controls, it's trivial to use an AR-15 disconnector, or just trim the M16 disconnector tail for safe/semi/semi -- more functional, increased legal safety, and no visible difference.)

As for BCGs, you can run whatever you want, which is why almost any AR you buy today has an M16-cut carrier.

Historically, some bolt carriers have modifications for two reasons. One (modifying the back step) is to prevent drop-in sears of various sorts from functioning, and the other (SP-1 ramp) captures the hammer to prevent any possibility of firing from hammer follow, e.g. if someone were to remove the disconnector entirely in an attempt to make a shitty, non-select-fire, jam-prone, only-works-with-soft-primers full-auto. But both these lawyer mods, like non-standard pin sizes, were/are done at the manufacturer's discretion, and are not legally required. Hence all the ARs being sold today without them.

Also an abortion tool.

How do these people celebrate unchecked government power and the hypothetical assasination of us citizens exercising a right guaranteed by the document that is supposedly the foundation of our country and its values?

Emotional retardation.

I think the design of the coat hanger proves that it doesn't matter. Although I wouldn't mind having schematics for the other design too if someone wants to sketch them up....for academic purposes of course.

I made a coat hanger auto sear and shot it yesterday in the middle of fuck nowhere. The most fucking fun I've had in a long time. Even better than both of my one night stand.

Now I'm in a terriable place where I want to talk about breaking my full auto cherry but don't want anyone knowing my power level.

just so everone knows I'm using a VPN and public wifi.

This is a cool and intelligent post

I got to see how full auto is only good as suppressing fire. I did braces my gun and I could get fairly good beat zone but I had to really force on keeping it on target. And of coarse my barrel got fucking hot.

Which design did you use? The one with the extra bend (the original fed pic) or the one that looks exactly like the coat hanger pic? There seems to be a debate on the best design.

9mm AR pistol with one of these is basically a submachine gun. Those still have their uses, especially with a suppressor.

Just get a rubber band my dude

Who needs a v8 when a twin turbo v6 is better? Using your dipshit logic of "why do you need this" involves zero thought and puts the burdeon of proof on the person you're arguing with instead of you bringing up any valid point. Fuck you

I used this design Also I did get a good beat zone where I could lay a ton of hate down on a small area. So I wouldn't call full auto comply useless, just you have to brace the gun on something and strong arm it to bounce around. Now 30 rounds goes by fast I would run out really fast and had a supper hot gun too. I would let my AR cool down between mags because I didn't want to do an iraqveteran8888 meltdown.

For 9mm would be lots of fun too. wish I had one.

Couple questions

>Does the coat hanger design only work on certain BCGs/Lowers? If so, how do find out if a lower will accept it

>will the coat hanger design work on a .22 or 9mm AR?

From my understanding of the device. No first hand experience.

>Not sure about a .22 some of those BCG's are extremely light.
>Must be a full auto Bolt Carrier group (99% of the market). The BCG trips the swift link the same way it would trip an auto sear.
>9mm is theoretical as no one has tried it but as long as the 9mm carrier is rated as full auto (capable of being put on an m16 lower) and the trigger has a mil spec disconnector...it should work the same as 5.56.

OP's constant reminder when he hits F5

So wouldthe cheapest PSA freedom rifle work? I just want a toy I won’t mind destroying or heating up

>When grog throw rock faster than shaman declares ATF tribe becomes angry.

Can you detail what you hypothetically did? Hypothetically, I've tried making one but it didn't work, I couldn't get it to fit

>what is greentext even for lol?
Fuck you retard

>bcg
rear shoulder must be M16 configuration, same as for a registered lower, registered DIAS, or Echo-II binary trigger.
>lower
Needs to be a low-shelf, i.e. normal, lower, not high-shelf.
>how do find out
Well, it has to have room to fit. Cut off a piece of wire from the hanger, lay it on the shelf under the rear takedown lug, and close the upper on it -- if the wire stops it from closing, so the rear pin won't line up, you have a high-shelf lower that won't work without modification. (But it's perfectly legal to modify it.) If it will close, it's a low shelf, and should work without modification.

>.22
Look at your BCG. Does it have a shoulder in the same position as an M16 BCG? Or ask the manufacturer if it's compatible with either a registered lower or a Fostech Echo-II trigger. In some designs (e.g. CMMG), this shoulder is provided by a separate piece called the "sear trip", which will need to be installed.
>9mm
Look at your BCG. Does it have a shoulder in the same position as an M16 BCG? Or ask the manufacturer if it's compatible with either a registered lower or a Fostech Echo-II trigger.

>REGISTERED drop in auto sear
It's legal retard.

I wonder if you used an off-the-shelf over-gassed upper?
The same things that make a rifle bounce less in semiauto (adjustable gas system set to just barely cycle with the load you're shooting, reducing the reciprocating mass) are going to make it more controllable in full-auto.
An easy way to improve the controllability of an off-the-shelf upper with a minimum of tools and skills is to buy a reduced-mass bolt carrier with an RCA adjustable gas key preinstalled, and a reduced-power buffer spring -- keep your existing buffer, though, as switching to too light a buffer can lead to bolt bounce problems which only shows up in full-auto.