Come from /nogunz/ family

>come from /nogunz/ family
>No one particularly against guns, but mom always had the mentality "only police and military need them. We live in a nice neighborhood"
>Move out on my own, become /hasgunz/ first month of living on my own (9mm handgun, AR-15)
>Parents come to visit, dad thinks they're cool, mom treats them like a snake ready to bit at any moment, but my sister is absolutely ecstatic
>Take them all shooting, Mom sees they're not as big a deal as she thought, sister wants to go more often
>Sister makes the 40+ minute drive any time she can to go shooting with me and hang out on the weekend
>She's gotten accurate out to 80 yards with the AR-15 and iron sights
>She's gotten to the point where she can break down my pistol and rifle, clean them, re-oil them, and put em all back together within a half hour
>Watches videos about how to get more accurate, firing stance, how to mitigate recoil, etc
>Insists on loading my mags for me
>Talks about wanting to try shooting clay pigeons
>Sister has been over my place the last 6 weekends to shoot, cook dinner, hang out
>My little sister is officially my range buddy. Took to guns like a fish to water.

Should I be worried about her huge interest in shooting? Pic unrelated

Attached: Screenshot_20190103205713.jpg (908x889, 374K)

You should fuck her or let me do it if you won't

broh let this guy do it

Imouto is for hugs not fugs.

Attached: 1516367790225.gif (500x568, 917K)

FPBP

I don't know why you'd post this when you know every user (myself included) is just going to want to fug your sister

[spoiler]unless you're into that[/spoiler]

Oh hey it's this thread again.
Inb4 1 million 'fuck your sister' comments.

Yeah. In hindsight I should have known better. However I was naive and thought maybe someone would have experience with younger siblings and shooting. I mean she's turning 18 soon, so it's not like she's too young/be irresponsible with gun safety.

you should kill your mother with a gun, then you will have a 100% pro gun family all thanks to guns

and stick a finger into your sister to see if she is into incest if she is not its ok because its just a finger

Genius. Absolute fool proof plan.

hey op let this guy fuck her

Idk. She's not into guys who can't get at least dubs.

not quite

Get her a lever gat in .357 or .44 for birthday/christmas. She'll love you forever.

was that a challenge?

also, it seems like she also interested in the mechanical aspect of guns so make sure its a winchester 92 for that JMB design.

rollan

post her feet

Rollin to fuck OPs sister

Ill roll, need pics op. Also, parental consent.

Gentlemen, her supreme man is here.

I hope I have your blessing... brother.

OH MY GAH,
THE MAD MAN DID IT

OP WE HAVE A WINNAR, INFORM YOUR SISTER

Guess we fuckin her together, you good with Eiffel tower or...?

Thats my wife you're talking about chum, back off or me and my new brother-in-law will push your shit in.

Worried? Fuck no. Now buy some cool shit user.

Attached: 1547434171588.png (974x804, 474K)

Man up OP

Shes mine

Ah fuck. Boys step aside. A man had arrived with trips. Gotta pay a dowry now. Fug

Good job user. Let us know how it goes.

I'll keep you updated bros

I'm gonna need a name and an adress op

Attached: 1547519557495.gif (500x276, 508K)

Sent :^) check your private messages

A B S O L U T E L Y W H O L E S O M E

You have a really good family, user. I'm jealous.

>not fucking your sister

Attached: 1542662699945.jpg (580x634, 79K)

It's great other than all these thirsty Jow Forumsommandos trying to get in her pants. I bet none of them would even think to bring something for trade.

Btw how much ammo is a healthy girl worth these days?

OH SHIT!

Hooni is NOT for abuse

Ayyyyy

Ignore the degenerates op. My little brother was never into guns until I gifted him Payday 2 on steam and he realized my Kel-Tec sub 2000 was a usable gun in the game. Now hes obsessed with it and constantly wants to go shooting. Pressure her into working part time and saving for a rifle she might like that you also would like to shoot.

Dank u i tried the finger part on myself and learnt im into it so i shot my sister

in the head

Trip 7s it is. It's fate OP. You must deliver your sister to this man's bedroom. Anything less suitable than that is going against God's will.

My reccomendation is a Ruger pcc or a lelkek so that any mags she buys can also be used in your glock.

This thread is truly blessed by Kek, user. Godspeed.

Attached: 1544557823540.jpg (784x757, 69K)

You lucKY fucker

Attached: 2e4a318493dec2eefd0f667a98c601b9.jpg (547x346, 41K)

>no relevant matches
Oh boy this is going to get spicy.

>hey sis let me take a pic of your feet
>w..w..why?
I want to know what lead to this photo

Nice try faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-144219~2.png (1071x1466, 264K)

>not into guys
Pic related; it can be done

Attached: 1541121119649.png (602x586, 295K)

To take this seriously, my little sister decided to go out to the midwest for college. I got her interested in guns but she made friends out there with some people with serious arsenals to the point of where I was a bit jealous of all she was shooting it seemed every other day was a different gun. She loves them now and when ever she's home we go shooting. In fact her Christmas present from me from taking her to a range and renting a shitton of handguns for her to find one she likes enough to get. Her 21st is coming up soon and one of the first things she's going to do us get a pistol. Unfortunately she's stuck on the SIG P320 and she won't let me talk her into something else. So yeah, don't worry about your sis' love for guns. In fact, you should be building this love up into full on SHALL NOT.

Also I want to bury my dick so far into your sister's ass she can taste it.

look dear hes all grown up now

Attached: 31A725D7-2E32-4B5F-B0BD-9BB45E44A472-518-0000004B4EC6E581.jpg (613x432, 27K)

Jesus, check em bois.

Not hers. Besides, she dislikes pink.
Tru
Yeah I was looking at maybe getting her an Over/Under because she said she wants to try skeet shooting. And yeah it would be hilarious to see my sister a full on SHALL NOT type. And thanks, I'm sure she's flattered by your willingness to dick her down.

not if i have anything to say about it, and i do

She's only doing it because she wants to fuck you

Do some skeet shooting yourself and if you're into it, teach her on it so it can be a bonding activity. And you absolutely should introduce her to gun politics and the importance of the 2nd. It's one thing to really like guns but it's on a whole other level to stand for guns and everything they stand for. Introduce her to Jow Forums for shits and giggles, say it's an informational gun forum. She might develop an interest in dragon dildos as well, you never know.

Also let her know I want to play tonsil hockey with her.

Be careful,the desperate dirtbag squad will be all over him like stink on a hobo too.

You're really lucky user. I wish I had an enthusiastic range buddy, or anyone really to go with.

Imouto is for hugs and also for fugs

Attached: candy boy.png (853x480, 327K)

Attached: 18 brothers.png (851x462, 99K)

This nigga knows what's up.

Hoon is for molest.

In what order do I read this weird format

Try looking at the timestamps and also the post numbers being quoted

I'll trade you 5000 rounds of wolf gold

Fuck me I cant wait until society collapses and we enter a barter economy.

She is for rough anal sexing

So close

Imagine if somebody got quads while demanding op post pictures of his sister, haha wouldnt that be weird

No need to be worried my guy. As long as you have drilled the basic fundamentals of gun safety. Sounds like she is purely in it for the sport

Attached: 1505498864755.jpg (640x602, 43K)

Leave

>she

Attached: 5AE9A1CA-D983-4FAC-96AB-7CF87A8A1954.jpg (235x235, 9K)

Quads and the bob and vagene are mine.

I'm a good man, user's sister here I come

Fpbp

Attached: hell.jpg (1280x764, 338K)

Unrelated but I kinda agree with Commiefornia's stance on plastic straw control. Plastic straws cause cancer and are typically made from non BPA free materials so they also cause a spike in low test limp wristed NintendoBoys. Only alcoholics who like fruity drinks and useless fat fucks who drink soda every day care about a straw B& from public restaurants.
That being said fuck California in ever other regard.

I wouldn't be worried, glad you were able to turn your family back to the side of freedom.

I really really like this image.

Attached: Kino Brave browser 1522562591724.png (1280x720, 921K)

I was in the reverse situation, it was my Onee-san who got me into firearms