Can someone red pill me on these?

Attached: B9512DFD-9F7C-4820-9F1E-EB04C8F8ED10.png (750x1334, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7RL25JVX9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Go back to Jow Forums we don't "redpill" people here. Jow Forumstards are gonna ruin Rhodesia for the rest of us

>redpill
English?

youtube.com/watch?v=j7RL25JVX9U

Shut the fuck up newcunt

Ok so you have no idea and nothing to contribute. Got it.

Attached: 72CCF301-9AA7-459F-BEA9-8B395292F3A9.gif (377x251, 356K)

Hey cool, someone linked my vid. Gives me tinglies.
When I "scripted" and narrated that vid, I was on a lunch break from work and very sleep deprived so I left out a lot of details that I wish I had mentioned. Firstly, this vest and accompanying chest rig were some of the first to use Velcro to quickly get at your mags, about 20 years ahead of the rest of the world. You will not be able to reload as fast as you can with modern, open-top pouches. Full stop. I love love love this gear and have since even picked up a few prototypes of the battle jacket but the earnest truth is that a lot changes in 40 years. Next, I neglected to mention how comfortable it is and how well it distributes a considerable amount of weight around your body. There are pics in the vid my roommate took of me making eggs while wearing it. I'm a milsurp autist from Jow Forums so it was not uncommon for me to wear the kit around the house to get used to the feel of it. Lastly, I made mention of why there are fabric dividers in the mag pouches. This is to keep them from banging together and making noise. The smoke grenade pouches are slightly shorter and slightly wider than the mag pouches, so battle rifle mags will fit. With the weird placement of the pouches, and since there's only two of them, I still say battle rifles are a no-go. I use those pouches for my radio and one as a pistol holster. This vest interferes with any sort of battle belt or waist holster setup and I'm really not a fan of drop-legs. Any details I haven't mentioned that weren't in the video can be found in the comments, I'll check in here a couple more times if anyone has any questions for me. Cheers.

Niggers already ruined Rhodesia.

Commies did

commie faggots like you ruined Rhodesia.

True, it was pretty much fine when everyone understood their place in the natural hierarchy. Then (((someone))) decided to enforce equality.

If you don't have a galil then I wouldn't drop the cash on it

>he got the email

So basically, looks cool but outdated by modern standards and I’d be better off with my backpack and battle belt

Go tell the mods to repeal the sticky and we wouldn't have Jow Forumsommandos going to Jow Forums and back.

You certainly can't take 8 mags on your battle belt. I think the chest rig and battle belt is the most modern solution.

My friend I wear those to carry clothes, socks and stuff to and from work on our motorbikes. They're ok, but not WAOW AMAZING
You can buy that shit off amazon for cheap without supporting those jews

That's not at all what he said, dumbass.

M83 gear is good but doesn't have modularity. If you want modularity get something else.

Personally, I don't really think they're super worth the ~$200 they go for now, that's because there's modern gear based on its design at that price point with more features. In terms of having a single piece of kit that will allow you to carry everything you'd need for a 3-day patrol in a way that distributes everything extremely well, I've seen very little that will actually beat the M83 Battle Jacket.

If you want a chest rig or a battle belt use those. This is for a different thing.

It's a good solution if you're not wearing body armor and aren't carrying much besides a fighting load.

Knowing Kommandostore though they'll probably way overcharge for beat-up ones that somebody's already modified and make up some artificial scarcity to try to justify the overpricing.

I can tell you from experience that the days of $200+ pricing are long over, and they were driven mainly by Mad Max cosplayers. The residual high pricing is due to muh rhodesia memers but interest in the subject as a whole has been going down by quite a lot recently. My theory is that the normies are starting to catch on to the rhodesia meme so it's lost its smug stealth factor.

I have one, very solid construction, but it does have some flaws IMO. For me its short comings are the fact that the mag pouches aren't suited for FAL/G3 sized mags, but they are great for AR/AK sized mags. ALso the back pouch isn't for a hydration pouch, and is pretty much useless since its pretty inaccessible, plus the whole setup isn't modular, but that is understandable. Really my main issue is that it doesn't accommodate for battle rifles. Super solid though.

Why not do what every soldier who wears one has done since the hydration bladder was invented?

Cut out the backpack divider and it'll fit a 3L bladder no problem. This also lets you use the big hip pouches for other things.

Has anyone gotten one of the MFH repos?
What was the quality like? I'm a bit weary of the new production just turning out to be $50airshit.

This
>selling them for $142 - $168 peak price when they were available for

OY VEY SOMEONE HERE USED THE WORD RHODESIA
DONT YOU KNOW JEWS ARE BASED
JEWS HATE SAND NIGGERS

YOU KNOW WHAT THE REAL PROBLEM IS? IRAN. THATS AMERICAS REAL ENEMY.

Attached: back to pol.png (897x576, 51K)

Damn it don't fucking incorporate us into this, Rhodeisa's downfall was all the Russian and Chinese's fault.

idk about that, some of the biographies Ive read give the impression that the real Jews of the conflict were the British. Sure, the reds were the aggressors, but the brits facilitated them at every turn just to spite their ex-colony.

>the racist fears the red
based Second World strikes again

Attached: a_n_g_e_r_y-soldat.jpg (447x474, 32K)

>kill more of your own people than the nazis
>haha fuck u racist fucks wasting lief
Okay.

Oh shit you're the kraut? I'm a big fan. Do you guys know what happened to the murdercube site? And when will you be back up, if ever?

I got one, it's pretty good except the pouches are SNUG. Like, good fucking luck trying to fit pmags in there, i struggle with aluminum usgi mags. Also the shoulder strap padding was a little fucky and not properly attached, the zipper on the backpack portion was weak, and some of the strapping started to unweave after not much use. Great as far as cheap gear goes but I've since switched over to an ALICE rig and a chicom chest rig instead, I can tailor what I want to carry more easily that way.

Where exactly are you getting these on amazon? Kommando store is the only place I can find real ones in stock.

We have had a revival in the works for like a year now, I really got out of the swing of making content. I enjoy it immensely, but have to juggle two jobs, school, GF, friends, my own hobbies (shooting, reloading, etc.) The story is much for a lot of the people involved. www.kommandoradio.com should help you find the radio stream.

Attached: IMG_4194.jpg (636x1552, 286K)

This. Whitehall was butthurt that the first colony since the US was rebelling and they couldn't just invade them because that would be using colonialism to end colonialism. So they fed ZAPU/ZANLA info they got from Ken Flower, a double agent who was head of Rhodesian intelligence.

>Jow Forumstards are gonna ruin Rhodesia for the rest of us
Pretty sure Mugabe already did that.

>modern gear based on its design at that price point with more features
Such as? I'd be interested in checking it out.

Not that guy, but the 1961 chest rig has the same pouch layout minus the breast pouches, while being far more accommodating of body armor and rucks.

Making money? Do you think every place you shop exists only to give YOU the best deal possible whenever you want? Its amazing how much Ivan hurts your poorfag feelings

The Pattern 83 Webbing (We call it "Battle Jacket") is supposed to be used without body armor - its for patrolling and what not. The SANDF and SADF only wear body armor for urban ops. If you wear it with body armor you will have issues with the plate getting in the way and neither your armor nor your chest rig will sit properly.

You use the P83 Chest Rig when using body armor

>The Pattern 83 Webbing (We call it "Battle Jacket") is supposed to be used without body armor - its for patrolling and what not.
>In terms of having a single piece of kit that will allow you to carry everything you'd need for a 3-day patrol in a way that distributes everything extremely well, I've seen very little that will actually beat the M83 Battle Jacket.

Attached: 1452738912092.gif (200x200, 494K)

IMO most modern "harness" setups AT LEAST take cues from M83 gear, the way the ChiCom Type-56 chest rig is a keystone piece of gear influencing everything that came after it.

Attached: 71Uhj8tGknL._SX425_.jpg (425x319, 18K)

Is that vickers before he got fat? Dude looks operator as fuck

Poorfag here, the 83 chest rig looks cool, is it worth it?

It's worth $30-$50.

Don't pay more than that.

How poor?

The Chinese Type-81 is still the king of bang-for-buck surplus chest rigs, those can be had all-day-erry-day for

Is Jow Forums Radio still going? I really miss it.

the pouch layout is a mess and the mag pouches on the hips are impossible to access easily. your best bet is to remove everything but the shoulder strap pouches

Not that user but I don't think I've seen it for almost 7+ months now.

I really hope they come back even if they do it a few times a year would be great. Incredibly shows.

*incredibly comfy shows.

Only opinions from people that have used it, thanks.

I have one, use it for backpacking sometimes. Big hip pouches can carry MREs. Mag pouch placement is a bit wonky, best not using shoulder mag pouches, just put other stuff in there. I cut out the divider in the back pouches to fit a 100L bladder. the ties on the back are good for a tarp or poncho.

the red pill is a reference to The Matrix, not fucking Jow Forums you absolute niggertard

Welcome to the world of tomorrow

Attached: 11265297_111398835859264_82145487461570196_o.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 224K)

>100L bladder

oh fuck lol I meant 100oz. I have a 3L and 100oz and combine them in my head. Good catch user

>implying its not Jow Forumslacks going back and forth from a containment board

Attached: 1455193606119.jpg (250x241, 12K)

MAN smersh is comfy af

I regret selling mine

Are you fucking serious? What real situation do you see yourself in that would require this? The range? LARP ing as an operator in your bathroom? Exactly. Don't buy something that's fucking useless.

You ever been so pissed about a destroyed white african colony, that you take it out on some people who had nothing to do with it?

But its cool

>Jow Forumstards are gonna ruin Rhodesia for the rest of us
a nation that doesn't exist

Not a battle belt, something akin to ALICE or PLCE webbing would be able to carry 8+ mags.

Attached: img1250zc2.jpg (1024x768, 266K)