Jow Forums unironically thinks they can use ARs to take down drones and tanks

>Jow Forums unironically thinks they can use ARs to take down drones and tanks

Attached: fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353.jpg (428x368, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8a3gjt_Ar0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back to trolling Jow Forums kike

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Wouldn’t that be ironic

Catch one on the tarmac and you can probably fuck it. Easier to go after the crew though.

shut the fuck up

VIETNAM
I
E
T
N
A
M

>filename
yikes

no, but you can kill the refuelers and ammo trucks

You can, but all you really need is a samurai sword.

Yeah, that's why I own a FAL

Thats not irony. May I suggest

Tanks don't like massed Molotov cocktail attacks.
Drones , well depends on height.

Attached: 1112182248.jpg (2560x1280, 1.7M)

Bombs and gas win insurrections. Not piss ant 22 rifles.

Get new b8 faggot. Your meme frog is all fucking pixalated and still has the 8gag image ID. You are a disgrace.

Attached: 1539362176017.jpg (960x714, 51K)

no (you) for Jew

Attached: glorious.jpg (872x886, 349K)

if gross technological superiority was what won wars, than why did a bunch of untrained rice farmers beat the full force of the armed forces? if you could win by carpet bombing entire nations with more explosive power than the world wars like in rolling thunder, than why did we still lose? the drone strike argument is the shittiest anti gun argument there is, and its paraded around in arguments and political cartoons like its some sort of ultimate weapon in the debate

Attached: 1547161559375.png (500x522, 168K)

>than why did a bunch of untrained rice farmers beat the full force of the armed forces
because they were heavily supplied by foreign forces with artillery, aircraft, and tanks
not just some dinky rifles

This.

they didn't

the Tet offensive nearly broke the Veitcong's back, but the American public broke first.

This is why its so vital to learn and know history rather than promote fantasy which supports partisan narratives.

>OP thinks AR's are for tanks and drones and not removing jews and free masons

tell me when they start making bullet proof hebrews and I'll worry

Attached: civil warrrrrrr.png (996x5099, 3.65M)

>MUH TANKS
>MUH DRONES

Attached: Tanks and drones.png (1103x654, 62K)

>implying no foreign powers would support an American insurgency
Getting tanks in would be hard, but they're hardly necessary to fuck over a country.

Attached: PGO-7.jpg (1032x1032, 80K)

I can certainly shoot down drones. And tanks and artillery being made illegal for civilian possession is something you want so that we can’t resist the government’s own hardware, just as gun bans are

Attached: 3231468.jpg (718x556, 237K)

And
I R A Q
R
A
Q
Horseyposting should be a bannable offense.

we're gonna have to do better than stingers too

Attached: drone vs stinger.png (901x670, 595K)

The only part I hate about this is where it implies that every single citizen with a gun is going to have the balls to stand up to big gubbermen. Most of them are going to cuck out and hand over their toys like good boys and girls.

I'll kill the drone pilots entire family while hes busy hiding in a base dropping hellfire missiles on my brothers.

Attached: 1511466313926.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

How many hundreds of millions of guns are in the US and do you think mosins are better rifles than most of them?
Also, whos to say russians and chinese wouldnt be dumping weapons by the millions to rebels.

>le evil gubmint will use the military and lock us in walmarts
LMAO

Attached: 051115DavidHorsey_Tribune.jpg (1449x1013, 571K)

Just wait until this exact image and thread gets reposted but the filename reads 'Le epic doubtful frog.jpg'

>he doesn't have a shopping list of slavshit ready for uncle Ivan

Attached: 1521234902419.png (927x544, 44K)

I don't think that guns can ever be banned in that country.

Attached: nra.jpg (600x464, 108K)

>millions dead
>countries thrown into ruin
>years long meatgrinders where the only winners are warlords and monsters

really shitty examples. None of us want to live through this.

The truth of the matter is that the US government could """effectively"""" fight a counterinsurgency in certain regions of the country, but the cost to human lives and infrastructure would be so severe that it would seriously its standing at home in abroad, likely leading to revolts elsewhere and reprisals from the international community. There is no way the damage could be contained, and the society we live in would inevitably collapse.

What bootlickers and militiababies fail to realize is that they will not get "their America" back if they resort to civil war. The conflict will kill this country, and its anybody's guess what happens next. Very few of us would live to see it.

Attached: 1461027852681.gif (400x326, 2M)

I wanna plant my seed in the mag woman

It literally says that 98% will cuck out

But millennials were either out of college or about to graduate by the time Tide pods were a meme...

>they will not get "their America" back if they resort to civil war.
Say that to my AKM mister.

How do lefties think the NRA magically accumulates money, that it's not through donations of the people, and the NRA has more money than antigun groups?

>NRA has more money than antigun groups?
Yes, because of all the gun industry.

>drones never have to land for refueling and rearming
>we don't know where the drone bases are
>we don't know where the drone operators are

Truth

No but I can hide in a tunnel until they drone strikes stop. Come out, take a few shots in the direction of Ft. Bragg or whatever and then go back to my tunnel/ cave again for a few months.

Too many people don’t care anymore. Jews and communists have successfully subverted us out of ever having “our America” back. Tons of people would gladly die if it means taking the enemy with us or at least severely crippling them. They would at least be able to live with dignity if not die with it

"millennial" is a catch-all term that simultaneously describes two or three distinct age groups, despite their lived experiences being completely and totally different.

It's the ORANGE MAN BAD of the right-wing and anybody over the age of 50.

*at least be able to die with dignity if not live with it

well, that's why we falseflagin bois
> show up to the turn in
> violence / violence
> already have pre-written news stories
> "it's not save to tunr in de guns!"
it's like every single weapon of war isn't available to every single human

> implying i can't make my own tanks and buy amazon drones

this
it's a collapse that's coming

Officers have moms. Drone pilots have moms. Everyone has moms.

I really really really really really like this image

Attached: NRA funding.jpg (1234x1290, 102K)

>Implying that Papa Putin and the ChiComs wouldn't love to see a balkanized U.S.A. or a U.S.A. at war with itself.
>Implying the Russkies and the bugmen wouldn't supply high grade slav shit and premium chinesium arms and equipment

I really like how paramilitary nuts believe in this.

>How do lefties think the NRA magically accumulates money

They literally believe the NRA is 100% financed by Russia now.

>Jow Forums unironically supports gun control when presidents they like support it

>Implying that Papa Putin and the ChiComs wouldn't love to see a balkanized U.S.A
And this is why we should continue to obey the G. Blah blah blah

You don't have to target the drones. Target the pilots. Most drones flown by Americans are flown from one of two bases in CONUS. Know where those bases are? You've already got a leg up on my future rebels.

Bloomberg spent 27 billion dollars?

Do you really think that I with my AR and pals should attack the base instead?

This goy knows. What's on your short list?

>guns are useless so the answer is to do absolutely nothing
makes sense.

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT.

This unironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8a3gjt_Ar0

Amerimutts BTFO

you don't actually have an opinion about guns.
you're just depressed. Ever heard of "learned helplessness"?

Nah. Stop complying. Start training. Prepare for a long term war with no resupply. Study COIN and guerrilla warfare. Keep your powder dry.

Yes. So what?

You don't have to target the base itself. You target the things that support the base. You stop the resupply of the installation. You burn down forests surrounding the base; you drop high voltage powerlines; you turn the community against the base.

It's 41 billion now, stupid goy

stop telling me to stop liking guns.
Your beliefs and thoughts on the subject have been distorted by cheap dopamine.

Get off the internet and have a nice day.
don't worry about things that don't have an impact in your life.

If we say you’re right will you stop posting this same fucking thread three times a week?

This thread is full with paramilitary larpers.

Attached: DHj2KFsV0AElLdo.jpg (1678x1304, 688K)

the average american citizen doesnt know hardship like the average vietnamese man of the time did

This.

lolno, stay mad

Attached: 1509479019328m.jpg (614x1024, 129K)

I don't care anymore, if the people rise up and say "anything else, death eternal before more of this" it will force the powers that be out of office to act in their interest.

>rats in America's cellar
Horsey is setting this one up for an exploit

>Horseyfag thinks depicting gun nuts as dangerous roughnecks is an insult
Would rather be a a toxic masculine asshole than a vapid, stick-limbed bugman.

Attached: df0.jpg (600x473, 93K)

*pushes more gun control through than obama*

Attached: surreal.jpg (1600x1069, 310K)

It's almost like we can dislike Trump's gun control and still be happy we didn't vote for Hillary...

Attached: 1509457980756.gif (230x173, 993K)

y'all always talking bout hillary, like she even exists at this point

take accountability for yourself and realize for whom you shill

Why did I bring up Hillary? Because you brought up Trump. What's the alternative to Trump? Voting for Hillary. Would I vote for Hillary if I could go back in time? No. Am I happy with every single thing Trump has done? No. Overall would I vote for him again? Probably, depends on a few things, but he isn't my absolute favorite, no. Will the Republicans or the Democrats run a better option in 2020? Probably not.

Yeah but rifles can kill Jews and free Mason's. It's like the clown said. You have to fix real problem.

>ARs are for shooting at drones
>drones flying at 25,000 feet
>implying infantry rifles are used against materiel, not personnel
Gr8 b8 m8.

Attached: a20.png (760x540, 399K)

trump turned yall into robots who are willing to accept anything.
we coulda fought hilary together,
I'd still have all my money that trump evaporated with his chaos

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-15 at 15.10.10.png (1366x768, 289K)

So the market never topped 17,000 during the Obama years, and it peaked above 24,000 during the Trump presidency, are you telling me the recent 1000 point dip really hurt you like that? You call me a shill but I'm posting honestly, it doesn't seem like you are though.

There was two choices for President. That you identify the better choice as what's better for your finances says enough about you.

This. I just want to take them down with me. And considering there is about 7 million Jews and maybe 1 million aipac politicians on top of that. It's completely possible. It wouldn't take a massive civil war. 2 years of IRA style executions and turn NYC and DC into rubble with Arty and that's that. Not even Mexicans and blacks are gonna die to protect Jews and traitors.

after 8 years obango
> SBR not regulated
> robust arms industry
> every single day, there's a new goofy AOW that woulda been dead dogs under bush

trump 2 years
> literally nothing worth having
> he shits on the bill of rights every chance he gets
and no bump stocks.
you half-wits told me i'd get unregulated suppressors, yet here we are

tell that to the one's growing soibeans and making nails.
this has been a fiasco for everybody, except neets
> chaos not even started yet

lel show the chart going back to 2012. The only way to lose money during the Trump presidency was either by investing in one single thing, and that one single thing has tanked, OR by never having invested in your life and then dumping everything into the market a month ago, before the small market drop. In one case, you weren't diversified enough, and in the other case, you're brand new. The Trump economy is like 7500 points ahead of the peak DOW score under Obama. It would be almost impossible to lose money if you are diversified and have been in the market more than a literal month.
>tl;dr the guy who lost money is either lying or a total moron

Somebody post the pasta about how the Jews can't be reasoned with because they ooze like slime between your fingers, changing the subject every time they are backed into a corner.

just tell me what's better now, since trump.
> no wall
> no ban
> obamacare not replaced
> 2A weaker
> honest republicans replaced with shills claiming he shits gold dust

Bro, why are you still in the stock market? Precious metals IRAs are a thing now.

I live just beyond the fence of the Hancock Intl Airport in upstate NY, where the 174th Fighter Wing is located within the Hancock Field Air National Guard Base. They fly MQ-9 Reapers in/out of there all the time, they fly right over my backyard

I'm not happy with everything Trump has said and done, you are right about that. Hard to agree 100% with any single person. He is a bit New York for my tastes, but no one is perfect.

Not that guy
>the left have totally lost their shit and showm their true colors

>right-wingers have lost far more than lefties have under the Trump presidency
>but at least the leftards were pissed off