Rafale Update

>janes.com/article/85706/update-france-launches-f4-upgrade-for-rafale

>For the naval Rafale M (Marine) variant, a more precise carrier landing system will enable all-weather operations and prepare the navy for the future use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) from its ships.

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT RAFALE CANT CURRENTLY LAND IN THE RAIN?

my sides are in orbit.

Attached: Rafle CDG.jpg (2048x1363, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gC6_0eXhzL0
youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE
defenseissues.net/2013/10/19/how-stealthy-is-the-f-35/comment-page-2/#comment-20349
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek
yuropoors btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=gC6_0eXhzL0

No

The Parisian accent is so nasally, lel

Nope
see You're a bit fast at jumping to a conclusion aren't you?

Just like the F-35 can't fly when there's lightning.

Butt-clenching.

>a more precise carrier landing system will enable all-weather operations

LMAO

Neither does the Hornet.

That's clearly not the bad weather in question. it's referring to sea state. Landing in fog isn't that hard, the potato camera quality and upward angle makes it look worse than it is.

holy shit, i've just realised, does rafale not have a retractable fuel probe or variable inakes?

>yuropoors btfo
have you people seen Paris subway?

youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE

once you see this, state of their military equipment will be clear to you then.

It's just a reskinned Mirage.

Attached: zinc139.jpg (830x490, 115K)

*frogs

Rafale is comfortably the worst eurocannard if you don't compare it to each version of Typhoon.

>does rafale not have a retractable fuel probe or variable inakes?
You realized this only now??? Seriously??

I don't spend much time looking at irrelevant nations jets.

stupid technology lol.

>variable inakes
Fun fact: according to the Rafale shills on the net and they are plenty, the lack of variable intakes proves the Rafale's IMPRESSIVE aerodynamic configuration or something along those lines. Can't remember the specifics desu.

>Just like the F-35 can't fly when there's lightning.
Those lightning related flight restrictions were lifted in 2015.
F-35s with up to date OBIGGSs, which is most of them, can fly when there's lightning.

Attached: main-qimg-70907755e4b9adf50a2c8bf1b31128f5-c.jpg (550x423, 92K)

I’m a fan of the Rafale. It’s the underdog of the 4th gen jet market. Everyone with money is buying the F-35 and it’s too expensive for everyone else. Also the Rafale is stuck in the French tech ecosystem. France is allowing customers to take the tech too but the price...

jesus, i'm glad i've never seen that.

It explains why the engines are so lackluster. although that might just be because they are made by smegma

I wonder if he shows up in this thread, after getting shit on in 2 threads last week

Yeah just looked it up, Rafales engines use 10kg/s of air less than Typhoon. that will almost certainly be a restriction imposed by the poor intake design.

Shall I google it? Pretty sure I can find at least some of the stuff I'm thinking of.

yeah, lets have a giggle

>smegma
kek

>Rafales engines use 10kg/s of air less than Typhoon
Interesting, link plz.

It's just from the (Sourced) wiki pages.

smegma engines: 65kg/s
EJ 2000: 75-77kg/s

And yet both the Rafale and Typhoon can supercruise. The F-35, F-18, F-15 cannot.

>yeah, lets have a giggle
OK, give me a second.

Clearly is referring to rough sea you fucking stupid faggot...

F35, Typhoon and rafale (list not exclusive)can all supercruise, but they all require afterburner to break the sound barrier just as concorde did.

F22 and Su-35 are the only modern jets that can supercruise without afterburning past the sound barrier.

any more specs on what loadouts they can carry when doing so?

and probably why Rafale is 600km/h slower than Typhoon.

Not to hand and desu i cant be bothered digging around in my books/bookmarks

Not exactly what I was looking for but fits the bill nonetheless: defenseissues.net/2013/10/19/how-stealthy-is-the-f-35/comment-page-2/#comment-20349

Picard578 is one of the most aggressive Rafale shills there is. He has trolled literally every aviation forum under about half a dozen different usernames for over a decade (!) straight. I'm not sure wether he's actually paid or just deranged.

he writes better than Rafalefag though

most forum users write better than on here because they can be banned and be held accountable for talking rubbish.

if he wrote like that here he would be called out for reddit spacing