*loads shotgun*

*loads shotgun*

Attached: 8fd6c80d5a7d2b8f61265aec025a1b44_800_420.jpg (800x420, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYf7FA-UKH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't want to be that close
>M107 ka-chunk

What is that?

What is that?

What is that?

5g isn't fatal you stupid boomers.

Yeah just like getting castrated isn't fatal.
fuck off cuck

behold the op
youtube.com/watch?v=VYf7FA-UKH0

Attached: 6433673.jpg (640x241, 38K)

>5g

What is that?

As if you're going to reproduce anyways

Thermite. Just use thermite dipshit.

If you're worried that a cellphone tower is going to lower your sperm count, you probably weren't going to have kids anyway.
1) It's not harmful radiation; the electromagnetic spectrum is a big place.
2) Inverse square law; that shit's practically nothing by the time it gets to you anyway and your nuts aren't nearly as sensitive as your cellphone antenna.
3) You're probably too inbred to produce fertile offspring anyway.

The word "ionizing" is lost upon most retards who are scared of radiation.

"Cell phone signals give you brain cancer" is literally the stupidest shit in the universe. In the mid-80s, basically nobody had a cell phone. Today, basically everybody has one. And yet, rates of brain cancer have stayed pretty much the same over all that time. That tells me that cell phones don't cause brain cancer.

Oh, and GMO foods are perfectly safe, too. Stop falling for hysteria and trendy panics.

OH MONOLITH

Fuck you kike.

People need to google the difference between ionising and non-ionising radiation. One can give you cancer, the other cannot. Guess which one mobile phone signals are?

then why are normies so retarded?

here's a hint for you: regardless of historical point in time, at least 50% of the people you deal with are not very intelligent. The internet and other communication technologies has made it easier for these people to make their stupidity known to an ever-larger audience.

The "I am surrounded by idiots" feeling is a sensation as old as mankind. Even retards think they're surrounded by retards. There is no evil jew plot to make people dumber.

Attached: 1478141499540.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Fluoride lowers IQ
get the fuck out kike
Fluoride bonds with aluminum in the brain and causes Alzheimer

Which is why dental paste isn't swallowed and we buy water tanks, honestly, if I was a yank I'd be scared too, their food standards are horrible.

Explain to us your plan to make things better user.

>get rid of x people and all the worlds problems are solved
Saved him some time.
Anyone who bases their life on extreme politics rather than empirical evidence is going to spout dumb shit.

>water fluoridation is 1ppm
>toothpaste fluoride content is 1000-1500ppm

Exposure is a significant factor. All of the studies "proving" an IQ reduction only showed a negative effect at incredibly high dosages of fluoride, and their control groups were *fluoride levels that the average American is exposed to.*

yes, please.