EDC

Everyday Carry Thread

Attached: Big Chungus EDC.jpg (3830x2872, 3.45M)

Hell yeah. These threads are hilarious. Time to CRINGE!

Attached: a16c2bcb1fb909710f25314532378ffe.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

Hoo boy here we go.

Got me a new knife.
Yeee.

Attached: Errydaycurry.jpg (2220x1080, 1.57M)

>Chungus anything
Infinite cringe. Off yourself my dude.

My old EDC. I can't carry in my state so no gun.

Attached: VcYposYA-173657605.jpg (1080x1715, 839K)

YIKES folks, get ready to screen shot and post on www.reddit.com/r/iamverybadass!

Bumparino

Attached: HitlerDidNothingWrong.jpg (1461x1080, 1.16M)

life is cringe

Attached: 1547502651300.jpg (460x460, 134K)

Attached: EDC.jpg (955x715, 116K)

Jesus I need to find my lint roller. The picture makes the hat look dirtier than it is.

Attached: IMG_20190115_191827837_HDR~2.jpg (3903x2777, 1.47M)

lads whats a good Jow Forums approved sharpener

Spyderco
Neat

Attached: A97F7ADF-B091-4314-93FD-11E9951ACF77.jpg (3449x3024, 3.97M)

ive been using a lansky 3 stone set for a long time and its always done awesome. as long as you clamp in the same place every time you can resharpen a blade very fast without removing excessive metal.

Lansky works, but you'll start running into problems with bigger blades.

Evening, boys. Thanks to Rod I have a TLR-1, holster, and new ammo arriving within the week.

Also made off with an ESEE-6 for $20 and a BCM lower parts kit for $40 at the flea market today.

Attached: IMG_20181223_084059129.jpg (2564x2987, 1.5M)

fucking cuckada, prices are double or triple here. should i practice first before fucking my shit up?

Learn to use irom sights fag.

the answer to that question in any situation is always the same

Which Spyderco is that?

I don’t know why you have the rabbit from buttons and rusty on your phone, but I approve.

you're right user, thanks

Attached: 1349763085197.png (559x484, 24K)

Attached: IMG_20190115_172605.jpg (1731x1298, 695K)

Yes. It's going to take you a while to work on your technique. Short, thin knives are the easiest to do. Grab a $1 bait knife from your local tackle shop so you don't have to worry about fucking it up. You can get a better edge on better blade steels, but you can start learning to work a burr on cheap shit. Also if you're serious about not fucking up your good knives, take the extra step of taping up the blades before sharpening.

thats big chungo

Lots vb of spyderco itt. I approve

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-132246_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 1.71M)

Lots of? Derp

Whoa. Bugs, easy on the carrots...

Attached: BIG Chungus EDC.jpg (3284x2094, 3.41M)

well it's shit tier compared to the knives you guys have, but my cryo 2 gets a lot of use and you can't buy them here anymore so i dont want to fuck it up. i will use this advice thanks

Do you really carry that many knives?

Big Chungus

What's the name of this flashlight? I have the exact same one, love the light channel toggle but I can't find the name anywhere.

That's not chungus you moron that's bugs. He's a /lit/ meme that reddit ruined.

Attached: 1546859449863.jpg (500x375, 29K)

This looks similar.

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-212859_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1440x1817, 495K)

Another

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-213211_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1440x1534, 373K)

No idea. Got it for free. Works pretty ok so far

Already can, learn to make more than minimum wage, cuck

Yojimbo 2. Best knife I ever owned, but a little big to carry and pull out in public

How do you like the leatherman skeletool?

Touch benises with me.
Nice thread protector. Mines the uncircumcised version.

Attached: 8400282C-6D2C-4018-80FA-C29713AC2ABC.jpg (4032x3024, 3.82M)

I don't know what the red flashlight is in , but don't get a zoomable chinkshit flashlight that costs $3.50/unit if you are expecting anything decent. Also, zoomable flashlights are as irrelevant as Maglights. With modern LEDs, there's just not any need for that functionality anymore.

I was basically living under a rock from about 5 years ago until recently in regard to LED flashlights, but the stuff that's available now for EDC is absolutely insane. You don't need to spend that much for a good one, but if you do spend a bit more, you can get ton of light in a tiny package. There are any number of companies offering a 500-1500 lumen flashlights in a form factor smaller than an erect Asian man's penis, and which throw a huge, useful flood in the 25 yard range, while simultaneously having a bright central spot that can reach out to 100+ yards.

Check out the Thrunite T10 II loaded with a 14500 lithium ion battery (AA size, but higher voltage) for a great EDC light in the $20 range that can produce around 600 lumens. In an even smaller form factor but for a little more money, check out something like the Fenix E16 ($40) or the Prometheus/Foursevens Mini Mk III ($60), either of which can produce 700+ lumens. If you want to spend a little more, the Zebralight SC64w HI is a much brighter light (1300 lumens) that's barely any larger or heavier than a half-smoked cigar, but is twice as bright as an average car headlight.

Attached: 1EC4E751-77EC-4ABA-81AA-372BFA47A269.jpg (3764x1633, 1.46M)

>I don't know what the red flashlight is
It's generic chinkshit. If the guy wants another, I just wanted to give him some options. I agree with you that there are much better options if you're willing to spend the money... Some people don't give a shit though. For some, anything with an LED is good enough. Maybe that's a good thing though because once you get bit by the flashlight bug there's no turning back.

Attached: Imalent DX80 (32,000lm).jpg (2993x3991, 2.48M)

Why ya'll carry an extra mag? I have no problem with it, do what you want, it's just I cant think of a scenario where you'd need another mag unless you get into a firefight with the police or something

What if two bad guy?

>because once you get bit by the flashlight bug there's no turning back.
Yeah...like I said, for the past 5 years, I stayed out of it mostly. I made an account on CPF at one point to buy a tritium key fob off a guy on the marketplace a few years ago, but didn't browse the forum much in the meantime. I only had the black Maratac AAA from 2013ish until recently. Now suddenly I have a flashlight drawer. I'm not even going to show you my battery drawer or the flashlights currently I have on order.

Attached: IMG_1394.jpg (1152x1200, 458K)

Most malfs can be fixed with a mag change. Immediate action drill to get the gun running is the first step but if that doesn’t work clear everything and put in a fresh mag. If that doesn’t work just offer them your balloon knot.
Plus you know, chimp outs are a thing.

Attached: CC045A2E-34B6-404D-94CF-EC2E1D0FC70D.jpg (3957x2754, 1.68M)

Extra mags are cheap insurance to keep your gun in the fight. It's best to change your mag if you start running into ftf malfunctions in the middle of a gunfight. Also, it's not a terrible idea to carry more rounds than you think you'd need.

Do you ever fuck off and not post in one of these?

"No."

Attached: american-psycho-facts.jpg (650x360, 48K)

>

Attached: IMG_0461.jpg (3264x2448, 1.09M)

Flashlights are the last implicit stand of white identity.

“No.”
“U.”

Attached: EABC8906-D147-4CF8-94DA-9C7DDCE42140.jpg (3901x2353, 2.42M)

I have the same otterbox case lol, though the rubber on mine has disintegrated and I am left with only the plastic case.

Exactly. It gets ugly fucking quick. Even if you go all out and buy the best the market has to offer, it's only a few months before something better comes out... Then you can kiss your money goodbye all over again. There is no joy. This hobby is a terminal addiction.

Attached: 290.png (1024x1023, 549K)

Only recently got it. It won't be long before its really ugly.

You unload an entire mag into the first dude?
For malfunctions it actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks lads

>You unload an entire mag into the first dude?
10 rounds goes fast

Explain.

OK, first time actually posting my EDC set up in one of these threads, but I did some fine-tuning recently and I feel like it's finally somewhat respectable. Anyone want to r8/h8/b8?

The tan leather pouch has a Machine Era Co pen and an Ontario RAT II knife.

not pictured:
>small notebook (it's in the car and it's cold as fuck outside)

Attached: IMG_1396.jpg (1600x1200, 622K)

Lol, what?

Oh, it's not that bad. At $20-30 for a lot of the cooler chinkshit and with $5-8 a pop for rechargeable, high capacity batteries, you can binge-buy a dozen flashlights and still come in well under the cost of a single decent firearm. That's part of what still blows me away. Five years ago, I would have expected to pay $60-100 for the kinds of flashlights I can get for $20-30 today, and they're so much better today. The cheap and rechargeable Li-ion batteries they run on are the icing on the cake. When I got my first Streamlight, a Scorpion X, I hated to actually use it because CR123A batteries were like $12 for a pair and non-reusable. Now you can get them in boxes of 12 for $1.60 each, or you can just get a flashlight that runs on rechargeables.

Holster is garbage and you've got to color coordinate better.

I'll give you the color coordination critique. I'm not a woman, so I don't think about those sorts of things. But what's wrong with the holster? (BTW, I already know that it's a good holster. I just want to hear how retarded you are.)

Why are you getting pissed and defensive? You asked for criticism, bud. Your holster is a simple piece of folded kydex with a single cheap clip. It's the bare minimum. There's nothing to add comfort and it must need constant adjusting whether you realize it or not since it's only got the one clip.

Occasionally. Usually it's just the Skeletool and the SOCP. I shove the Opinel in my pocket occasionally because I'm usually within distance of a farmer's market and fresh apples are nice. The TDI Shark Bite was an experiment and I don't carry it unless I just want to carry a ridiculous amount of knives for fun.
I wouldn't pay the full asking price for one but for the $15 I paid for mine it's a wonderful tool. I use it for work and it saves me from a lot of walking and searching for screwdrivers, wrenches, and drills.

Attached: 1122172328-1.jpg (1959x2553, 1.02M)

>Your holster is a simple piece of folded kydex with a single cheap clip.
It's called a minimalist holster. It's designed to be the thinnest practical way to retain the gun securely and carry it without it shifting. I have never needed to adjust it, since the clip is sized perfectly for my belt, and it's actually plenty comfortable, mostly because it's so thin.

If you think a Zorn Holsters Skinny Rig is such junk, then post your holster. If you link to some photo earlier in the thread where there's a gun without a holster, then I will conclude that you do not carry.

>Why are you getting pissed and defensive?
Saying "why are you so mad" or some variation thereof is the cheapest trick in the book to shut someone up. It's how people who threw temper tantrums as kids have learned to get their way as adults.

Attached: IMG_1397.jpg (1600x1200, 289K)

r8-h8-oper8

Attached: 20190113_162853.jpg (1500x1289, 666K)

>carrying a subcompact in an OWB holster
Really? That's how you carry every day?

>car key has a separate electronics fob
I hate car keys that are like that. Sell that shitbox and get a Saab.

>two wallets
Explain.

>fitbit
You fucking female.

>no flashlight

6/10.

I don't really know what I'm looking at here. Is that a phone looking at me from out of the hole in your phone case? Why is there something like that in there? What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

2/10. See me after class.

>2 guns and a ghetto-looking 1st aid kid
Post what you actually EDC, though.

>both holsters were probably purchased from no-name sellers on ebay

5/10.

What's the deal with the metal rod on your keychain? I see it every thread. That shit is dumb as hell.

4/10.

Aesthetic as fuck, but missing a few things.

7.5/10.

OK.

6/10.

>hybrid holster
Disgusting.

>plastic pens
Pleb.

>momentary on flashlight
>handcuff case
Fuck off. You are not a cop.

That keychain is way too cluttered. How do you carry it? I hope not in your front pants pocket. And you have a lighter, but no smokes? Fucking why do you carry the lighter, then? Do you think you're going to pick up a gravelly-voiced country gal outside a bar by offering her a "light"?

5/10.

Solid EDC.

Easiest 9/10 I ever rated.

Just kys, you tryhard.

>no holster
>olight cheapshit
>meme hat
>putting your RFID keycard DIRECTLY onto your keychain
>all that other shit on your keychain
>leatherman but no holster for it

4/10.

It would ordinarily be a 2/10, since the no holster rule means you don't carry and are just flexing your shitbox bubba'd Glock. But that keychain multi-tool is cool. Have a 4/10.

Simple and effective, but terrible and shitty all at the same time.

5/10.

Shouldn't you be in class?

3/10.

Barely decent enough to use in an OP for one of these threads.

4.5/10.

Attached: us middle east policy.jpg (655x983, 112K)

God, her skin is probably like fucking up your white sneakers after wearing them once.

>sharpener
lmao
get a strop, stone and ceramic plate for way less and have a setup that can carry you from 1095 to S30V. Sharpeners are for lazy fucks and serrated edges.

Anyone here carry a fixed blade? I'm thinking of EDCing my Fallkniven F1 Pro since I wear a parka in the winter anyway. Seems like a good way to flex.

> That's how you carry every day?

Yep, thats how I carry it every day. No big deal. People are oblivious and I just dont give a fuck.

Every key on that chain is absolutely necessary. Trust me, if I could dump some, I would. And that a negative on Saab, buddy.
>two wallets
Creds
>fitbit
Its fun.
>no flashlight
Look again.

>Wah wah wah, i-it's called a minimalist holster
>I call it bold and brash.
Pic fucking related. You're the dipshit who asked for critique. When I gave it to you, you needed to give me a lecture on how amazing you are. I couldn't care less. If you want to chalk up having a holster made out of 2-ply toilet paper as a win, knock yourself out. To me it looks like the cheapest shit any retard could slap together, but ok. But then you have the nerve to name drop Zorn Holsters like it's supposed to mean fuck all to me? Take your fragile ego and get the fuck outta here dude. I really thought I might have misread your tone and you couldn't possibly be thick enough to get rustled over a critique you asked for. Now I see you actually are a special kind of stupid. And no, I'm not playing your childish little holster dick measuring games. Now get to steppin' and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 17K)

>her skin is probably like fucking up your white sneakers after wearing them once.
Your sentence is incomprehensible and yet I understand it perfectly. Give that girl 25 minutes in the sun and her skin will be normal color.

Coat it in semen - it should protect against UV.

I don't see a fucking flashlight. I see a gun light. What are you going to do when you drop your keys in the grass at night, point your gun at them?

dude, I'm telling you some people on this board will get themselves fucking killed over some stupid mistake one day.

>Pic fucking related.
I don't see a holster in your "pic." Therefore, I conclude that you do not carry guns and your opinion is worthless.

>You're the dipshit who asked for critique. When I gave it to you, you needed to give me a lecture on how amazing you are. I couldn't care less. If you want to chalk up having a holster made out of 2-ply toilet paper as a win, knock yourself out. To me it looks like the cheapest shit any retard could slap together, but ok. But then you have the nerve to name drop Zorn Holsters like it's supposed to mean fuck all to me? Take your fragile ego and get the fuck outta here dude. I really thought I might have misread your tone and you couldn't possibly be thick enough to get rustled over a critique you asked for. Now I see you actually are a special kind of stupid. And no, I'm not playing your childish little holster dick measuring games. Now get to steppin' and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Well, that's the long way to say "I couldn't handle having you call me out for throwing a temper tantrum earlier." See you around, noguns.

>What are you going to do when you drop your keys in the grass at night, point your gun at them?

Like my fuck huge bunch of keys are just going to disappear in the grass. But if I really cant find, yeah, I'll point my gun at it.

>I'll point my gun at it.
Hahahahaha
Man I'm out of here for another 6 months.

:3

*newsflash*

if you have to carry a weapon everyday, move to safer area.

I was over at someone's house over the holidays and their dog bolted out the front door as I walked in. Fortunately, I knew that the dog isn't trained that well and since the house is located in the woods (but is close to a busy road), I knew to immediately run after it. It took me 15 minutes to find the dog, coax it toward me and then grab it before it got hit by a car, which would have been impossible if I hadn't had my EDC flashlight on me. Try doing shit like that with your fucking gun light, you irresponsible idiot.

>move to safer area.
and never ever leave that area, right? C'mon.

>Try doing shit like that with your fucking gun light, you irresponsible idiot.

In a similar situation it would take me less than a minute to get a flashlight and anything else I needed from my car. No need to get upset. Everyone lives in different areas.

Attached: tenor.gif (274x244, 963K)

You mutts don't deserve to own slouch hats, those are earned.

10/10 though, I use the same lip balm.

Fuck your mother

stay jelly poorfags LOLZ

Attached: IMG_20180902_004928.jpg (4048x3036, 3.51M)

100 bucks this guy is a spic

I'm white with pink nipples breh :D

>behold, as I criticize everything and offer nothing

Are you overweight?

This guy is such a no guns.

You sound like a hater. Nice :)

Attached: PopPopPopWatchinNiggasDrop.jpg (1377x1080, 1.13M)

Sounds dangerous

Attached: Wheel.gat.jpg (1369x856, 947K)

Get yourself the hogue grip for the LCP and thank me later.

Hahahahahahaha

Fat people carry full sized guns, retard.

Can somebody give me a fucking (You) for the wallet, ffs? Notice me sempais.