Performance per dollar edition

Performance per dollar edition

Old

Attached: 20190101_195728.jpg (3708x1515, 3.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/geissele
twitch.tv/geisselehttps://www.twitch.tv/geisselehttps://www.twitch.tv/geissele
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are poverty pony or aero lowers low or high shelf?

nice "subdued" markings.

Attached: billblem.jpg (675x900, 64K)

euro bro reporting in no bully edition

Attached: raifu.jpg (4032x3024, 660K)

You tell me.

Attached: IMG_20190115_170553824.jpg (3072x4096, 2.47M)

what am i looking at?

I don't know about poverty ponies but my Aero lower is low shelf

QRD on the bill situation?

Shelf area of a poverty pony.

The fly in the trigger well.

>performance per dollar edition
k

Attached: 1479267230046.jpg (1600x1200, 270K)

Flies love it so it must be shit.

The fly is rubbing it's hands

why do you want a low shelf lower

that AR looks autistic

That's why it's the perfect AR for this thread

picky about mil-spec
looks low to me..? just confirming, could go with an aero or a pp

Attached: 20181119_180717.jpg (1484x2639, 3.53M)

>all that bolt on shit
>bore probably isnt even concentric enough to use a can
Post arms, they must be fucking huge from carrying all that.

>No title
It really is just the dregs bothering to post here anymore, huh

>picky about mil-spec
Gotcha. So FYI then, semiauto lower trigger pockets are not completely milled out to mil spec. They're too short and narrow.

Don't let pickiness for authenticity get you into trouble user.

Well it is a .300 meme
So......

Attached: IMG_20190115_172013827.jpg (3072x4096, 3.24M)

Why did you paint your rifle in UCP?

DANG

Attached: 1445258319273.png (560x302, 244K)

>tfw euros can have uncucked ARs but you live in commiefornia
why live

Post it
Why low shelf?

is a milspec trigger machined to full auto config hard to find or something? i just want it full auto milspec config sans DIAS/full auto so the atf doesnt shoot my dog. also, if i were to *legally* obtain a full auto DIAS (assuming i have disposable income) would an off the shelf poverty pony/aero lower with a psa build kit suffice? or do i need a different trigger assembly?

ew

you're flirting with a legal grey area

i only intend to obtain a DIAS using existing and i repeat LEGAL methods. there is nothing illegal with owning a registered pre 1986 full auto firearm given the proper tax stamp, paperwork, wait period, etc. this is a hypothetical and it was not my intention to imply that i was currently in the market to buy/obtain a DIAS, nor was it to imply that i would.

>Post it
Do you not believe me? The shelf hits within the radius of the selector hole, not on top of it

You gave the atf a (you)

You do know its illegal to modify a trigger pack to fire full auto. Correct?
The ATF literally arrested a man for doing just what you are asking about. He was ratted out by people at the shooting range he attended. He claims it stuck on full auto. The government gave him, I think 10 years in prison. And no im not joking

>Why low shelf?
fuck off redditor. the ONLY reason high shelf lowers exist is because of limp dicked pandering gun manufacturers choosing to do so for no reason other than escaping "potential" liability of someone converting it.
Why low shelf? how about Why vagina? Why Faggot? Why gay?
answer those questions bet you wont

Fuck me m8 my bad
Yeah mines the same
Disregard

You dont even have an AR fuck off

i was not aware modifying the trigger from standard civilian specifications would result in the creation of an illegal machine gun and i will refrain from doing such.
no, im not ATF faggot. i couldnt even do anything if i were, information isnt illegal

Attached: 1546467536333.gif (484x305, 1.12M)

can you own hi cap clipazines in Yurop?

hide yo dog

i own pants that cost more than your ar15

i repeat, nothing of what i said is anything but hypothetical and i have nothing to hide. if the atf wants to no knock my house theyre gonna find jackshit. come on in fellas. im not worried

why, are you a female?

>flies into a fit of rage for no real reason
Well you had a shit day but did you at least just get it off your chest kek

>no real reason
arguing against any form of Why do you need that is a very real reason to me

Post them.
Post your AR as well.
If your reply to this very post isnt photographic evidence that you own a 3k pair of pants and an AR then its confirmed you are a noguns faggot and shouldn't even be here. You're worthless

i think you guys misunderstood. i meant "full auto config" as in "as close to milspec i can get without breaking a federal law." kind of meant like in the same way that a full auto bcg is labeled full auto config but doesnt make your gun full auto. my question is if a *LEGAL, REGISTERED, PRE-86* DIAS would work in a low-shelf AR with a generic civilian trigger group say from PSA or Anderson or anywhere you get a trigger group? it was not my intention to commit a federal crime and i will take every measure to prevent that from happening, and will continue to abide by the law in my endeavors.

Then you have plasticguy tier reading comp because that's not what I was asking at all
You're a fucking retard

yes you retard. and mr atf while you're at it, make sure you ask about the 1/8" drill bit and folded coat hanger before you leave

I dont care what you do. Im just saying if you get caught, and in the slim chance they confiscate your pistol/rifle. And upon inspection. Where you grinded and polished parts or added twisted up coat hangers. All in the effort to BYPASS the one single pull of the trigger. Instead creating an action that repeats the discharging of multiple rounds. Without the hammer resetting. Then yes. You will have created a machine gun in the eyes of the law. And they will prosecute you for it. Making an example out of you.
Furthermore. In these times we are living in. You will get 10 years minimum.
Again I dont give a fuck what you do. Im just warning you. Because other smart asses like you and the other rejects of society on this board, think they are smarter then a government agency that gets paid millions of dollars a year to regulate firearms.

Attached: 47043580_542747642866866_5603427590428902170_n.jpg (1080x843, 263K)

you don't want him to get it because you think it's gray area you cuckold. your words, not mine.
>3k
lol your equipment exchange hand me downs are now valued at full MSRP? take off the gay ass lasers cans and optics and youre left with a bargain bin piece of shit AR

kek

>can you own hi cap clipazines in Yurop?
Dunno bout the rest of EU but in Croatia I can legally shoot out of magazines that have a capacity of no more than 10 rounds, or if the capacity is higher they need the magazine capacity cucking device. That being said, you can order magazines from abroad without problem but you can't shoot them legally

"Why do you need"
That's not even what the guy asked.
You're literally adding on to a with your own agenda you think he has to argue against it.
Calm the fuck down you autist

>hey are smarter then a government agency
nice bait

>because you think it's a gray area
>your words
NO.
That was not me you absolute retard.

And what do you know, you dont even own an AR
WHY DO YOU RETARDS COME HERE TO SHIT UP THE PLACE WHEN YOU DONT EVEN HAVE AN AR

>he doesnt even own an AR at all
>somehow still talking down on people that can afford optics and IR

Attached: 0jJkkdIyQYTd.jpg (616x371, 102K)

>user thinks he owns an AR

i dont intend to and absolutely will not break a federal fucking law because im not an edgelord. i just want to know things, because sometimes there are very legal ways to do it.
>Instead creating an action that repeats the discharging of multiple rounds. Without the hammer resetting
what do you mean by that? did you mean a full auto m4/16 that uses a FA trigger instead of a DIAS? if so, who/what/when/where/why would someone make that? please note i do not intend to construct something like this, im not gonna risk my constitutional rights and 10 years of my life for something i can experience at battlefield vegas. its not worth it to me

>who/what/when/where/why would someone make that?
>who
you
>what
coat hanger. butter knife. literally 6th grade shop ability plus a dremel and metal.
>when
prob in the next week you'll do it.
>where
your workplace
>why
honey pot

Look at my AR. It has a single stage non adjustable trigger. See how the hammer is caught. I know its hard to see

Attached: 1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

This is a better pic of how the hammer catches.

Attached: 0.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

you blew it.

archives got me covered. nj user incriminating yourself

looking for an optic for my 308 AR.

eyeing the Razor 3-18x atm. is that overkill? wouldn't go lower than 10x, taking suggestions.

Attached: 31803__33502.1547577418.1280.1280[1].jpg (1000x450, 127K)

Stop moving your camera I can't see the markings.

Attached: DSC_0320 -.jpg (6000x4000, 1.66M)

>retard so excited to OP the thread
>completely fucks it up

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771[2].png (1200x1335, 269K)

>Performance per dollar edition
>Poverty Pony lower
>PSA 16" midlength gas with a CHF barrel from FN, medium profile with no taper
>Magpul CTR stock and MOE grip
>A2 fsb with a GG&G Dually Mount
>Surefire M600DF flashlight
>LaRue MBT and otherwise standard milspec parts kit
>Padded Vickers sling from BFG
>Aimpoint PRO and a magpul plastic BUIS
I'm considering adding a tape switch to be more high speed, but it's not necessary. If I switched the Surefire for a Streamlight it would be the ultimate performance per dollar ratio.

Attached: ar15.jpg (1488x989, 957K)

why do you have a fly in there?

Why dont you have a battle fly?

>legitimately love A-frame front sights and carry handles
>no richfag /arg/ clones or builds to admire
Guess I'll just keep googling colts

I mean it's not richrag but here is something.

Attached: IMG_20171126_120755595.jpg (3024x4032, 1.54M)

How much money can you spend on a fixed irons build

Attached: 7DB51743-1DF0-4754-8E44-9A24D6E9D8F3.jpg (1710x2048, 1.79M)

Or get your own AR

this place is really falling apart
you're almost a complete reddit hugbox of complete fucking trash at this point

Attached: f2a872bbc9d6e45f654d695bc8b3d0c1.jpg (800x1000, 250K)

R8 1-10.

Please ignore the pussy didn't mean for it to get in there.

Attached: 20190114_204050.jpg (3264x1836, 2.01M)

The budget ran out.

If I post my AR will I just become a faggot?

You already are

ur a faggot for not posting it.

Whats the skinny on the Bill situation? Didn't he promise to release a statement on the rail issue around now? I also heard that the guy on arfcom who he sued won.

How far do you intend to shoot it?

All that but a surplus sling?

Attached: C95BDC76-0313-42E6-A000-22CE8E8ACFAF.jpg (3147x1118, 1.79M)

>Whats the skinny on the Bill situation? Didn't he promise to release a statement on the rail issue around now?
Still no statement and either promised 930 their stream was 5 minutes long or didnt happen. I was 5 minutes late because he decided to use twitch.tv rather than his established youtube and their is not a recording listed or any sort of active stream
>I also heard that the guy on arfcom who he sued won.
Bill dropped it because he didnt realize it would all be so public and contribute to him going to jail

Attached: billchocolates.jpg (540x530, 60K)

Shit my bad, I cant complain yet. He has 27 more minutes to get the thing rolling.

However this was only new product announcements so I'm not expecting any mk16 statements.

twitch.tv/geissele
twitch.tv/geissele
twitch.tv/geissele

Thanks. What I'm really curious about is if this issue if just a problem with the MK16 or all other Mlok Free Float rails. There really needs to be a more in depth study on this stuff.

6.5 chadmoor checking in

Attached: 20181217_200821.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

There has been independent load testing performed on arfcom showing URX 4 being superior to the mk16

PSA Upper and Lower. Stock internals. 2k rounds so far with one non-ammo related malfunction (double feed), all around a good value.
>Upper: 10.5 PSA Upper - $379
>Lower: PSA Pistol Lower - $139
>SB Brace - $130
>DD Hand guard - $370
>SilencerCo ASR Flashhider - $92
>Magpul Extended Mag Release - $20

Soon to add
>11.5 Rosco Barrel (current set up is too short for a suppressor due to the hand guard) and Gas System
>BCM Bolt Carrier
>Geissele SSA-E Trigger

Attached: 48233976_2150369915278383_8550979285869920256_n.jpg (768x960, 222K)

WOW A WHOLE 2K?

You mind sending me a list of your build? Trying to make my own 6.5 and still need to mill my 80%

I just got it retard. I'll put more through it once I get the set up I want. I usually got shoot 200-500 rounds per range trip.

My little poverty pony. It was 346 bucks built.

Attached: 20190110_111316.jpg (4032x2268, 2.53M)

/arg/ is now the same 3-4 retarded povertyniggers struggling to be the first to make the new thread so the same 15 or so literallywhos and other povertyniggers can fall further down the JUSTASGOOD pit. It suffered more when all the people with money went to Discord than /akg/ did when group.me stole away all their notable trips.

Can you spare an user the discord link so that i don't have to suffer here anymore. I have decent standing on the milsurp and handgun ones.

BILLS BIG FAT FUCKING LIVE STEAM IS STARTING
twitch.tv/geissele
twitch.tv/geisselehttps://www.twitch.tv/geisselehttps://www.twitch.tv/geissele

It's guaranteed to be the fortieth new poorfag build this general has seen this month, so yeah, you'll be pretty fucking gay.

Attached: WP_20190113_003[1].jpg (3072x1728, 1.87M)

STAG arms upper and lower + barrel + BCG
Odin works O2 lite 17.5 inch handguard
VG 6.5 Gamma
Geissele G2S trigger
Magpul str stock
Vortex diamondback tactical 6-24x50
Vortex PMR rings

Nice budget build. I love the 10.5 + carry handle setups.

Attached: IMG_20181001_214956.jpg (1731x1298, 578K)

I'm glad you faggots hate your own general. Good. Let it die.

Hahahah he dropped the price on his meme knives because fucking nobody was overpaying for his trash