Holster General

I'm buying for first handgun next week, 9mm M&P 2.0 Compact.

Now I'm curious about the best kind of holsters. I'm not gonna carry it every day, but that is an option. But mainly for my dresser, the car etc.

Any opinions?

Attached: brapp.jpg (650x676, 81K)

jesus fuck so this is why rape is a thing. if i was alone with her and no one was around and could get away with it i would i fucking would im sorry but i would i just couldnt help myself i need that i need her i just need to feel her thats all i want shit id do it i dont care

You are why ccw needs to be a thing

Based twelve year old underage rapist poster

i want to holster my face in her ass

I agree with every single thing you wrote.

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

What if you improved yourself to the point where you could have a nice conversation with her, ask her on a date, then take her home and seduce her into romantic sex instead? Then you could even form a lasting relationship, get married, buy a house, and have children.

OP learned a lesson about posting a more interesting image than his post today

Personally, I prefer consensual sex because I absolutely crave validation and acceptance from women, but you are based

I believe if a girl is not a virgin before marriage, that it shouldnt be a crime to rape that slut

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

imagine the smell

I'm a huge fan of safariland holsters but they've become so popular that they're almost a meme(but in a good way).
Fucking faggot.

>implying he didn't do it on purpose

What is that shooting stance called?

>bitter, isolated virgins

>"I believe if a girl is not a virgin before marriage, that it shouldnt be a crime to rape that slut"
Relax Elliot.

Bruh. I just made this thread for holster advice.

Literally whats the point of punishing rape if its not not protect a girls purity?

>"Its to protect her feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings"
gayyyyy

Because we all have a right to sovereignty over our own bodies, and rape violates the NAP. How about I come rape you in the ass? You probably wouldn't like that very much, would you? No homo.

>d rape violates the NAP.
>NAP
stopped reading right there

based rape monkey

Well, I'm not sure what to tell you there. Libertarianism is the future. Keep waiting for the commie revolution so you can finally get a state-issued gf and lose your virginity, I guess. You'll be waiting a while.

Looking for a G19 P80 holster for USPSA

We don't care, this is now a rape thread. Dubs get to rape OPs pic

>this whole thread

truly, a magical place.

Attached: 1545791799095.jpg (750x731, 229K)

>Libertarianism is the future.
I loled

But dont worry, we will get totalitarian "guilty until proven innocent" rape legislation AND have a complete bongistan-tier ban on guns. All thanks to your anti-rape liberal friends

This is pretty tame tbhfam

you don't care about girls' "purity", you're just mad that they're not having sex with you.

It's interesting that you think I'm a leftist (there's a difference between liberal and leftist fucktard) just because I assert that a free people should have sovereignty over their own bodies. You want to live in a society where anybody can legally rape anybody? That's not a society I would want to live in.
You smell underage anyway. Get off Jow Forums and stop being an edgy faggot.

Rollin

I LIGHT MY TORCH AND RAPE IT

>you don't care about girls' "purity", you're just mad that they're not having sex with you.
I dont want to bang sluts tho. Sluts need to hang

I do want a qt virgin wife tho

I want to live in a society where women who willfully engage in sex outside of marriage forfeits their rights

I am also way older than you

And I was talking about liberals, not leftists. I actually admire actual leftists (eg Lenin), but the current libshits are okay with capitalism as long as they make razor commercials shaming men for being masculine

Distract with ass, then blast

Secret technique

Which banned subreddit did you come from?

I suggest looking at some sort of IWB, preferably one that does not have really wide offset belt loops. The offset belt loops do help distribute weight, but they get in the way if you use your holster on the nightstand or tucked between your seat and console. Try to get one with a sweat shield. A sweat shield is comfy, keeps sweat off the gun, and you can use your thumb to pop the gun out if the holster isn't being worn. Examples of this type would be the Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 or Executive Companion. Leather holster makers that I would look at would be Milt Sparks, Davis, Ritchie, Alessi, Rosen. There are other good ones out there that I didn't list. I don't have much experience with kydex, but I'm sure there are good options in that material as well. Non-offset belt loops can print a bit more than offset loops, but you could mitigate this by getting a holster that has a clip instead. A straight drop will be the most versatile, but maybe not the most comfortable depending how you might wear it. If you want OWB, a Nelson Professional style holster would also be a good choice. Most makers make this type, but they usually use their own name for it. Examples are the Davis Liberty and Sparks 55BN.

That girl in your pic has ass tattoos and too much makeup. She's trash and probably has several STDs. Would not rape.

Jow Forums

I am fasting from red boards as my New Years res

You have an extremely juvenile understanding of both politics and personal liberty. You don't understand the difference between liberalism and leftism, as you once again conflated the two terms in your post. Leftism isn't just the more "real" version of liberalism, retard. They're completely different dimensions of the political spectrum.
You're angry at women you deem "impure", yet simultaneously want a wife who meets your standards of "purity". For some reason, you think you're entitled to a great, traditional woman, when you're an extremely shitty person who posts about wanting to rape women on Jow Forums.
I doubt you're older than high school/college age. I recommend making friends and not taking the anti-women memes here too seriously, or you will turn 40 wondering where your life went, and why you don't have a family yet.

>That girl in your pic has ass tattoos and too much makeup. She's trash and probably has several STDs. Would not rape.
I wouldnt rape either, but I would not shed a single tear if she does get raped

Makes sense. Have fun trolling the lolbert.

>You have an extremely juvenile understanding of both politics and personal liberty.
>says the libertarian

>You don't understand the difference between liberalism and leftism
I do. Libshits are liberals, not leftists. Lenin would have hanged all the sjws, trannies, and faggots. I love leftists and I hate liberals

>For some reason, you think you're entitled to a great, traditional woman
>entitled
spotted the shitlib

Yeah I am entitled to a virgin wife, got a problem with that?

I also never said about wanting to rape women. I just want sluts to be raped, just by men who are not me, since I actually value love.

>
I doubt you're older than high school/college age. I recommend making friends and not taking the anti-women memes here too seriously, or you will turn 40 wondering where your life went, and why you don't have a family yet.
I am a boomer tho

Get a real pistol instead of a cucked S&W lmao.

Feel free to make a single fucking argument anytime.

>>says the libertarian
is not an argument.

If you're actually a legitimate baby boomer, then you're nearing the end of your life and you still don't have a wife or family. That's because you're a terrible person. You're not entitled to shit.

>It's interesting that you think I'm a leftist (there's a difference between liberal and leftist fucktard) just because I assert that a free people should have sovereignty over their own bodies.

So tell me how you feel about abortion.

>is not an argument.
>lebasedbaldguymeme.jpg

>If you're actually a legitimate baby boomer, then you're nearing the end of your life and you still don't have a wife or family. That's because you're a terrible person. You're not entitled to shit.
I am a 30yo boomer, not a boomer boomer

>You're not entitled to shit.
back to r/inceltears

How the fuck did a holster thread turn into such a shitfest?

Anyway, kydex holster is the way to go for simplicity. I have one from Tulster Holster, they ship fast but they're basic no frills holsters. QVO has cool custom options but you need to wait 6 months for it.

There's honestly a shitload of holster makers so just find one you think looks cool, is kydex, and go for it.

If people want to get them, they should be able to. I'm not going to get one, because I am personally against it, and I'll be married to my current gf soon, so she won't be getting one either because we are economically stable.
You thought you tripped me up faggot ;)

stay on topic you faggot

this is a rape thread, take that holster talk somewhere else you giant faggot

You're the one that's crying because you're not allowed to rape women. How am I the one being redirected to r/inceltears?
You seem pretty autistic and retarded too, it's like you can only pick out single words and short phrases from my posts and regurgitate whatever meme comes into your head.

>"heh libshit"
>"back to r/inceltears"
>"heh I'mma boomer xD"

How about you just communicate like a normal fucking person, and make a single argument?

>How the fuck did a holster thread turn into such a shitfest?
Interestingness of Pic> interestingness of topic

>You're the one that's crying because you're not allowed to rape women
I dont want to rape women, I want other men to be allowed to rape women

r/inceltears is for thirsty white knights like you who make fun of "misogynists"

>How about you just communicate like a normal fucking person, and make a single argument?
I think /facebook/ would be more to your liking

>Now I'm curious about the best kind of holsters.
Really depends on what you want them for but in general stay away from alien gear and bladetech, the latter is arguably dangerous.. Past a certain basic level different makers essentially offer different features and slightly different executions of those features which make their products slightly better in their own ways. There isn't any best holster maker, but if you give use an idea of your intended use(particularly on body carry position) then we might be able to make some recommendations. Personally i've had good experiences with garrett industries, comptac, JM custom, and renaissance arms.
> But mainly for my dresser, the car
are you looking to mount the holster to these things or just cover the trigger during storage?

> tramp stamp
discarded

Wanting other men to rape women is just you wanting to rape women by proxy. You might even have some cuck shit going on there, I dunno....
I never said anything about misogyny. I value personal liberty, unrestrictive government, and freedom to go about my business without being unnecessarily harmed. These ideas are some of the foundations of libertarianism.
Apparently whatever ideology you subscribe to is based on raping women and being a 30-year-old virgin. Mine's cooler.

(Still no arguments, by the way. Redirecting me to various websites won't make you less of a retarded faggot)

>user attempts to rape the chick in the OP
>she lets one fly with her gat
>user drops like a rock, as luck would have she nails him a head shot
>she is now permanently deaf from discharging a weapon next to her face
>she is now blind partially in her right eye due to hot gas escaping the ejection port right next to her face
>disfigured with scars from said trauma
>but at least her chastity is intact
>OP never gets an answer to his question
>THE END

Attached: 1476281617714.jpg (510x522, 45K)

>Wanting other men to rape women is just you wanting to rape women by proxy.
I just think the state has no business trying to interfere in men trying to use sluts as they are supposed to be used, even if the slut doesnt want it

>You might even have some cuck shit going on there, I dunno....
HOTWIFING AND KEKOLDING ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS REEEEE

> unrestrictive government,
Who is going to protect sluts from getting raped then?

>Apparently whatever ideology you subscribe to is based on raping women and being a 30-year-old virgin. Mine's cooler.
Its based on murdering hot sluts, which is always cooler

I just realized you're trolling. Should have seen it sooner, you really got me there

Attached: 1545325286323.jpg (960x640, 46K)

Thanks for reminding me why I want women to CC

>be me, OP
>excited to be buying my first handgun
>want to talk holsters
>make thread with Brapp Gat Hogg as pic
>thread derails immediately

Tbh I'm sad but mostly disappointed in myself that I expected anything else.

gay

>mostly disappointed in myself
u should be

Not trolling. Sluts should be fed feet first into woodchippers

the white knight appears

gay

Ok

>Don't point that thing at me!
>And put the gun down for god's sake

I want ask about holsters too but there’s no point in trying. That braphog ruined the thread.

nobody loves you. the world would be better off without you living.

Rule 2