/meg/ - Military Enlistment General

Weirdest boners edition.

prev:
LIYING ABOUT MEDICAL HISTORY = GOOD
LIYING ABOUT CRIMINAL HISTORY = THEY KNOW

>Do your own research to start, then come here for clarification.
>No vague questions, like "What job is best?"

pastebin.com/0K6MFcUZ
Guides to prepare for high-speed shit. (SEAL, Ranger etc.)

Resources:
Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff.

uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

airwarriors.com/community/
>Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/prerequ/woft.shtml
US Army High school to Flight school

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
>pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke?
No.
i.imgur.com/FZ0Q9q4.png
tl;dr: Long hard school, to do shitty work, and the job prospects are a lie.

CG info
gocoastguard.com/family-and-friends/the-helmsman/required-knowledge

ASVAB for Dummys
mega.nz/#!XuhSWQgb!ycwEyBz1J-DZx_GOsAxmSQCduAImNuzTRswqfRb-x-w

READ THIS BEFORE ASKING CLEARANCE QUESTIONS
opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/SF86.pdf

Attached: 46259580_802509360097069_7045355652966994891_n.jpg (750x915, 134K)

someone else get first im jacking off

I'm canadian and probably going to kill myself in the near future

Attached: dogsmile.png (462x340, 93K)

>READ THIS BEFORE ASKING CLEARANCE QUESTIONS
>having flashbacks of having to fill out the SF-86
Jesus Christ I'm going to have to do it again soon too.

For those who are so deadset on going airborne despite it being largely irrelevant in 2018+1

The 82nd is dogshit

Attached: airborne.png (2518x1224, 452K)

When I look at videos online of soldiers vlogging their lives they look like the biggest...well...normalfags I've ever seen. All these makeup videos, tik toks, 12 year old humor, servicemen/women who call themselves 'influencers', having instagrams where they make these gay poses in uniform, etc. How many of them are actually like this?

>tfw Air Force recently PCS'd to Pope
How do you guys survive on Bragg? Every day I drive through and feel like I'm in downtown Oakland. Everything is trash and Army leadership sucks nuts...

what type of dudes are navy nukes? Are they openly autistic and full of weabs? or are they a bunch of normal fags? I'm a furfag and planing to keep it to myself but are there any there?

>How many of them are actually like this?
the overwhelming majority of military members are absolute plebs whose waifus are shit and who also play fortnite and dab unironcally irl with alarming frequency

I spent my entire Army career avoiding Bragg like the plague so I couldn't tell you
>Are they openly autistic and full of weabs
Weebs but yeah
>I'm a furfag
KYS, no matter what branch you are, your peers will haze you

How deep with they dig into my addresses? I've lived at something like 7-8 different addresses in the past two years and I think that might look sketchy. Also i used to do drugs but I've been off for a year and half and have no criminal record.

the military reflects its society, just on a smaller scale. you shouldnt be suprised by tiktok degenerates and 12 year old humor when the military is full of kids straight out of highschool

for a security clearance they can only call people's whose names you give them right?

Damn I wish I were cool like the the Chad Air Assault.

yeah but then they get more people to call that your references give. references in yo references.

nigger I'm not the type of furfag who is openly sharing the fact. no one knows I'm a furfag but me, I was just wondering, because of the op, if there were more, and since furrys are highly autistic, I think there would be a higher level there.

Attached: 1546326221851.gif (390x300, 805K)

>sailors in fursuits
anyone else at corry station too?

>he doesn't know how to swim
>joins the navy
What kind of retard does this?

Attached: Sunday's paper.png (483x470, 184K)

Are you asking for a clearance or just in general?

Probably people who have family who have been in the Navy.

im yet to meet more than one confirmed furfag in the canadian navy but young people in general are all into anime and vidya, they're just very normie pursuits now, even this week I've seen Jow Forums-tan morale patches floating about

basically these

Attached: amazonjubei.jpg (782x794, 399K)

THEN WHY DON'T THEY KNOW HOW TO SWIM?!
Even INFANTS know how to float!

Attached: NIGGAICANTSWIM.jpg (978x1173, 54K)

how the fuck does anyone do 98 pushups (with good form) in 2 minutes? I can get 65 but it seems like that's pushing the limits of movement speed

I met a nuke once and said how gunners mates are chads and the dude said something like "the virgin nuke vs the chad gunners mate"

Filipinos and... melanin enriched individuals primarily

Then you'd think a family of seamen would teach their offspring a basic life skill no?

They're retards.

>>he doesn't know how to swim
How does this even happen in north america at all?

if I enlist, how gay is it going to get?
how much of the gay have you done or witnessed?

POOL'S CLOSED.

Marines are the gayest branch, despite all the Navy memes

do more pushups

I want to enlist as an aviation mechanic so I can be one once I finish an enlistment. I was looking at the Army's 15 series and they have a bunch of jobs that work on specific helicopters (CH-47's, black hawks, AH-64, ect.), will companies in the private sector care which job I take or will all knowledge from one helicopter reach into the others? Or will it just be enough to say "I was a helicopter mechanic in the Army" and they'll hire me without a degree or previous experience besides my enlistment? Thanks in advance if you respond.

No idea. Even some of the rich/middle class blacks can swim. It's like not knowing how to ride a bike lmao

>nigger I'm not the type of furfag who is openly sharing the fact.
Yet here you are
>no one knows I'm a furfag but me
and us
>I was just wondering, because of the op, if there were more, and since furrys are highly autistic, I think there would be a higher level there
They're an abysmally small portion of the population anyways. Autism in the military =/= furfags

>how the fuck does anyone do 98 pushups (with good form) in 2 minutes?
Do 49 in a minute and then do it again
Why do you want to do 98? That's way past maxing score (for army at least)

you gonna see lots of dicks and draw lots of dick graffiti

despite the fursuit I still believe that the navy has the best chicks

nigger I said I was a furry cause it was relivent to the question I was asking
>and us

Attached: 2019-01-16 17_31_53-(0) _k_ - _meg_ - Military Enlistment General - Weapons - 4chan - Chromium.png (79x13, 571)

>I still believe that the navy has the best chicks
Well that's just fucking wrong

Air Force has best chicks
Marine chicks are either hot or dogshit and the hot ones will never fuck you
Navy chicks tend to be on the grosser side. If they are attractive, then they are banging a chief to get out of work.
Army is so big that there's a wide variety so you have to go by branches of the Army.
I have seen exactly 2 Coast Guard chicks and they were both heinous. The Coast Guard guys told me that one of them was actually good looking for Coast Guard girls.

>Am nuke
Yeah there seems to be two extremes, the diggits that are model sailors(minority) and the autists who are one and done.

>lying about med history = good
Does this still hold true today?

even more so

Yes when will you retards get that through your head

yes

15T, apply for the cool shit, and obtain your A and P license. Thats it. Hell, just having the license alone will start you out at 80k minimum. Plus a top secret, and you can just do contracts for 100k+

k
Sorry user the CIA niggers just spook me is all.
k

Ugh fucking marine recruiter can't seem to find me a Infantry job that's before my ship date in April I'm tired of my faggy job and I hate my boss I want to quit already

Yup went to meps recently they won't find out shit about your medical record bro.

Keep pressuring that faggot.

You get your A & P from 15T?

Thats cause he already locked you to a ship date noob.

not that guy, but yes. you can make a whole lot of money without even stepping into a university

The recruiter is hinting that he has the job but will only give it out to you if you give up your leather donut to him

I hope non of you are retards. We need only smart and well motivated people in the military.

Not unless you can attend the school, which you possibly can later on. But you gotta have like 30 months work experience to attend the school anyways. Fyi, google army cool 15t for shit you can possibly go for.

>he says this as dumb poverty-stricken retards like Jamal, Cletus, and Carlos hold the foundation of the military together

Can I join if I've [hypothetically] taken LSD within the past week?

Don't mention this hypothetical situation to your recruiter, and you probably shouldn't go to a recruiter for a few weeks

Thanks man will give it a look. Seems like a sweet deal and I've always wanted to work around helis like my uncle.

>LSD convinced me to join the military

Samesies brother

I once watched a guy in my platoon take LSD right in front of me at a concert so there's that

Buddy of mine is a contractor for some company and is deployed 2 months on and 1 month off. Makes 160k a year. He got his A&P after being a 15 something in the NG for 4 years. Motherfucker worked at a gym for chump change until he got his license, then got hired on starting 100k a year doing long ass deployments at first. Dude has so many dui and drug problems he cant even get a secret clearance. Has been riding out on an interim for the past 4 years.

I am
He gave me a day in April and I was fine with that but he called me and asked me if I wanted to leave this month there was a date open I said hell yeah.
Well I call to ask if it's guaranteed so I can quit my job soon and he tells me it's not don't quit yet because he hasn't secured me a combat related job yet but is still fighting for one but he's going to try to ship me out the day he gave me this month.
Idk why he'd call me to tell me to get ready this month if he wasn't trying.

In America, because public swimming pools weren't open to black people until the civil rights movement, black people never needed to learn how to swim
then once they were opened to the general public, the people who grew up without swimming in pools felt no obligation to bring their children to a public pool
the cycle repeated again, so now this generation of black kids can't swim

The dude sounds hardcore but has got a good gig going

They will ask your references who else they can talk to and then talk to them.

Lmao sounds like hes gonna strong arm you into an open

>call
They go interview them in person, and then they ask for other people who know you and interview them in person

>Even some of the rich/middle class blacks can swim.
Not very well. It's almost comical how bad they are at it.
>It's like not knowing how to ride a bike lmao

Attached: riding bikes.jpg (435x316, 25K)

They could swim before they got to the egg. Must be the mother's fault.

I don't think so actually he called me the other day and was like
>user we have a open position tomorrow are you willing to go?
>"Hell yeah mane"
>Okay its actually a open contact but I'll try like hell to get you something combat related I'll call you tomorrow and let you know
>Calls the next day
>Hey sorry user I couldn't get the job you wanted and I'm not going to let you go on an open contact you're far too qualified to end up as a cook or something you don't want

Some black guys (from shitty parts of the country) in my unit were great swimmers but then there was this

>be me
>platoon daddy puts out word to meet at pool with ruck in sanitized uniform
>time for company CWST
>it's january
>we're stationed in a landlocked state
>my last CWST ert is still valid
>fuck all of this bullshit
>watch some black dude panic in the shallow end screaming about he was going to drown
>6'1" dude in 3' of water thinks he's going to drown
>he's screaming and I'm dying
>all of it was worth it to see this

Man, I loved swim qual. When I got Q and I was good for like 6 years I was kind of bummed.

>Too qualified to be cook, but infantry requires more skill and knowledge

It's the job I wanted I could have picked something else. I got an asvab of 86 could have gotten higher but I haven't done any math in years. Not the best I know but certainly not the worst

CWST certs are supposed to valid for a bit but my unit wanted everyone to do it all at once, probably a OER bullet for the CO. I still had to go despite having a valid expert level cert so the next time around I just did basic level and went home early

if i lie about med history to get in without a med waiver, and the job i want requires a clearance will they demand full medical history? also is diagnosis for ADD as an 8 yr old something disqualifying for SOF?

Don't we need all our gun owners fellow canuk

If I have to suffer so do you.

Leaf here I enlisted as an infantry man and have an appointment next month, anything to expect from the CAF?

Ya, that happened periodically. I was actually slated to go to the water survival instructor school but a deployment came up that was obviously more of a priority.

I'm a man. i don't drag others down with me. Just like Rudyard Kipling said, "just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains, and go to your God like a soldier."
everything will be okay.

If I just want to enlist as 11B for rifleman and outdoor survival skills, am I better off doing it in the NG instead of going through 4 years of active? Does a guardsmen and a soldier get the same amount of time in training/exercises or on range or does active get you more experience?

Honestly CWST is so easy all the way up to expert it just takes all day, especially when it's the whole company and one pool. Fucking January in the mountains sucked. Indoor pool but we walked to our cars wet. My uniform was frozen by the time I got back to the barracks

Dude, you're a FURFAG. Your opinions are immediately discarded. How fucking dumb are you to openly admit that shit here when you're asking for advice?

Active trains way more. But outdoor survival skills aren't taught outside of like SERE and shit. Maybe pathfinder teaches it but I've never been through that.

They're poor and cant afford swim lessons

look man, i just like to fuck dogs okay. though ill admit maybe im a bit of a closet pedo and i like to dress up as happy animals from cartoons to get children on my good side, but at least im not actually molesting them alright? cut me some slack here

Do your research on individual NG units. For example, here in VA there is an ng infantry unit thats billeted as a scout unit.

My family was below the poverty line when I learned to swim.

I'll take that into consideration, thanks.
>Do your research on individual NG units. For example, here in VA there is an ng infantry unit thats billeted as a scout unit.
Will do man.

>look man, i just like to fuck dogs okay.
not okay
>though ill admit maybe im a bit of a closet pedo
NOT OKAY
>and i like to dress up as happy animals from cartoons to get children on my good side,
Holy shit what the fuck no
>but at least im not actually molesting them alright?
KYS before you do
>cut me some slack here
hell no

Yes, my buddy tripped out the day before he saw his recruiter. Needless to say, he got un no probs. Was Marine infantry who just wanted to shoot sand niggers, and he got what he asked for.

JUST LIE FOR FUCKS SAKES

This went from "I want to be a nuke and do everything wrong" to "I do everything wrong and want to be a nuke."

>he doesn't know how to fly
>joins the air-force

Attached: 1537863793218.png (400x300, 219K)

Yeah man, totally the same thing.

Contrary to popular belief, the Navy's ships don't move by swimming sailors drag them around the ocean

350F here.

Like that other user said, look into what guard units your state has. I am reserves, not guard, but when i left AD, i chose my reserve unit based off of mission and unit.

I'll cut your fucking throat faggot, how about that?

>he doesn't have arms
>wants to be in the army

Attached: 1523542342.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Watch out everyone, this guy is hardcore

Attached: 1542676419032.png (500x548, 118K)