US should buy Russian aircraft

>Killed pilots from RAM paintings.
>Killed pilots from Hypoxia.
>Grounded F-35 flights after crash.
>Ongoing software problems although its operational.

Chad SU-57
>New G suits for pilots.
>Fiber optics to find invisible cracks with cheaper maintenance. uacrussia.livejournal.com/81763.html
RCS of a bird. Pigeons are .002m2 this not counting the addition of the metal oxide paint with jamming which can force F-35s to dog fights(something I heard the F-35 is great at) which now depends on its IRST detection.
>tass.com/defense/1039482 new coating to not only reduce RCS but solar radiation as well.
>US purchases their K-36D seats for better safety.

Why do russian engineers give a shit more about their pilots than we do? This is not a shitpost. I just want to get a user headcount on how many F-16.net users are on this board

Attached: 1061990769.jpg (1000x541, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f-16.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=MpPSPQq7oas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blow it out your ass

Attached: muh monkey models.jpg (3300x2550, 752K)

This picture should always be the first thing posted in vatnik shill threads

2 f-16.net users reporting.

Now show a battle where outdated or monkey model equipment is not involved.

Someone post the f35 bingo card

Attached: rimon 20.png (1712x602, 62K)

only fair battle where experts were fighting noob pilots.

Unfortunately, Russia doesn't produce a 5th generation stealth fighter, which is what the U.S. and it's allies(heard of those?) are interested in.

I got the Jow Forums Jow Forums and f-16.net bingo board.

Attached: main-qimg-aad625e60c57fc005194eff819ad3e5a.jpg (602x621, 155K)

The "No true Scotsman" of plane combat

See "muh excuses."

In the Six Day War, actual Soviet pilots flying """genuine""" Soviet aircraft (as if there's much of a fucking difference between the slavshit and monkey models) clashed with Israeli pilots and got utterly BTFO in hilarious fashion. It happened several other times as well.

Slavshit is slavshit, vatnik. Deal with it.

>"n-n-no, that wasn't a fair battle!"
War isn't fair you fucking petulant child. God, you pathetic vatniks even talk like libshit Marxists. "Real communism has never been tried! REAL Russian aircraft with REAL Russian pilots have never seen combat! In my extremely particular and un-provable fairy tale land, Russians never lose!"

Unironically kill yourself. Or just fly in a Soviet jet sometime, that'll do it too.

bruh look at this dood

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.jpg (2990x1994, 852K)

>In the Six Day War, actual Soviet pilots flying

pilot experience has nothing to do with design.

Israeli veterans vs people coming out of a flight academy. Come on even I know the results of what would happen. Sadly this is the only battle Jow Forums can think of as a fair fight.

Design has changed, post newer pictures boomer.

Take a drink if you get a bingo out of these Vatnik shills. They’re just trying to earn enough rubles to buy generic meat spread and vodka to feed their 8 children and HIV positive wives.

Attached: 18A7CA31-0159-4351-A117-8B1188C97F70.jpg (960x907, 178K)

But I thought the other losses don't count because they were retarded sand people flying monkey models? Surely the Israelis wouldn't get much experience in actual dogfighting from haplessly swatting down Iraqis in outdated MiGs? So which is it? You can't have it both ways, Vatnik. There is no such thing as a fair fight, and the fact that not once in any of the air confrontations the world has seen since WWII have Soviet aircraft triumphed over Western aircraft is just proof that their aircraft suck donkey dick. There are plenty of conflicts in third world countries where retards flying American aircraft fought retards flying Soviet aircraft, and the Western planes still came out on top. McFucking deal with it.

>gets mad when Syrian air defenses intercept Israeli missiles.
>only brings up 1 fair battle regarding jews in it.

this board is not denying its a Jow Forumsike board.

Attached: angry-jew.jpg (440x515, 49K)

>But I thought the other losses don't count because they were retarded sand people flying monkey models? Surely the Israelis wouldn't get much experience in actual dogfighting from haplessly swatting down Iraqis in outdated MiGs? So which is it?

I got a bunch of sources of jew pilots saying they were all amatuers. Don't be mad it me be mad at them for saying that shit.

They were amateurs as were almost all soviet pilots. The kike pilots had a total of 67 kills between them whereas the slavs had none.
>One of the Mirages (flown by Asher Snir) fired an air-to-air missile seconds after the battle began. The missile hit a MiG and set it on fire. The pilot bailed out; the aircraft went into a spin and dropped like a stone from 30,000 ft. The Russian pilot's parachute opened right away – it's not supposed to: chutes are designed to open automatically at 10,000 ft., so their wearers don't freeze or suffocate at high altitudes.
based slav engineers

>>Jow Forums

>When your top advicer pilots are less skillfull than the jews
Sad

>They were amateurs as were almost all soviet pilots.

Some have more flight hours than others.

>>f-16.net/

>couldn't even establish air supremacy over georgia
>georgia literally had no air force
I'd reckon most slavs don't get much stick time desu

>Some have more flight hours than others.
So the Soviets sent inexperienced shitty pilots against the battle hardened Israelis for what reason, then?

Attached: 1547784267946.png (1024x640, 330K)

Took Georgia in less than 5 days and spent less money than they did in the war.

I cant say the same for Kosovo.

>So the Soviets sent inexperienced shitty pilots against the battle hardened Israelis for what reason, then?

Underestimating them.

warfighting must be cheap when your generals are commanding operations with the closest journalist' satellite phone
>The Egyptians themselves reacted with ill-concealed delight at the outcome of the engagement. They had previously suffered intense criticism of their own performance and boasts of superior Soviet skills, when in fact the Soviets had fallen for tactics the Egyptians were already familiar with.[4][9][35]

Yeah they probably thought slavshit wouldn't be shit.

I mean jews people that runaway in ww2. I would underestimate their fighting as well.

No it hasn’t

should've bought chinese.

The first MiG-23s were supplied to Syria on 14 October 1973, when two MiG-23MSs and two MiG-23UBs were shipped in crates, aboard An-12B transports. By the time these planes could be assembled, flight-tested and their crews made combat ready, the war with Israel was over. During 1974 several Syrian MiG-23s were lost in accidents. The process of making the MiG-23 operational was complex and difficult, and only eight were operational by 1974. The first MiG-23s to see combat were export variants with many limitations. For example, the MiG-23MS lacked a radar warning receiver. In addition, compared to the MiG-21, the aircraft was mechanically complex and expensive and also less agile. Early export variants also lacked many "war reserve modes" in their radars, making them vulnerable against electronic countermeasures (ECM), at which the Israelis were especially proficient.
On 13 April 1974, after almost 100 days of artillery exchanges and skirmishes along the Golan Heights, Syrian helicopters delivered commandos to attack the Israeli observation post at Jebel Sheikh. This provoked heavy clashes in the air and on the ground for almost a week.[citation needed] On 19 April 1974, Captain al-Masry, flying a MiG-23MS on a weapons test mission, spotted a group of IAF F-4Es and shot two of them down after firing three missiles. He was about to attack another F-4 with cannon fire, but was shot down by friendly fire from a SAM battery.[22] Due to this success, an additional 24 MiG-23MS interceptors, as well as a similar number of MiG-23BN strike variants, were delivered to Syria during the following year. In 1978 deliveries of MiG-23MFs started and two squadrons were equipped with them

>but was shot down by friendly fire from a SAM battery
I see the Syrian air defense has a proud tradition stretching back decades

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1280px-Jalil_Z[1].jpg (1280x915, 141K)

>Fiber optics to find invisible cracks
How about having decent non-destructive testing ability?

>Pigeons are .002m2
>4x5 cm
What kind of fucking midget pigeons do you get in Russia?

>coating that absorbs electromagnetic waves from radar also absorbs electromagnetic waves from the sun
A true feat of engineering.

>J-j-jj-ust repairs, guys, all those magically disappeared iranian fail-14 totally didn't get slaughtered by MiG-23
Stay fucking Flogger'd.

Attached: mig-23 (15).jpg (800x438, 53K)

You still here, Dima? Who am I kidding, Russians cannot into Latin alphabet master race. It's just mandick and a few serbian beggars. Have a bone.

Attached: 1540537281320m.jpg (1024x739, 105K)

Attached: best plane.png (500x334, 123K)

>SU-57 pretty much shitcanned

Fpbp

Attached: 1547289413577.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

>muh fair battle
This is how I know you’re an underaged incel

Kek

They did. They bought Yak-43 aka F-35.

Attached: 1519156323134.png (1600x1600, 309K)

>vatnik cant understand the concept of a lift fan
lel

Attached: hqdefaultCAX4AJWM.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Attached: npc.png (240x320, 2K)

American Air Force pilot explains why the Russian planes are the best:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpPSPQq7oas

Just look at Syrian conflict... Russian airframes are doing 4-6x more sorties than American planes could ever do. American planes are hangar queens and sports cars. Russian planes are workhorses.

Attached: 1534838326516.png (740x568, 241K)

dat massive butthurt when a low IQ muttnik is finally faced with truth and COLD HARD FACTS... from American sources nonetheless.

Attached: 1522138380514.jpg (392x359, 30K)

>dat massive butthurt when a low IQ muttnik is finally faced with truth and COLD HARD FACTS... from American sources nonetheless.

Attached: hesaid.png (722x687, 720K)

Attached: 1519869329567.jpg (682x450, 82K)

Both you and Chinks based your new planes off old Russian designs and their science.

Fucking hilarious! Stay fucking mad.

Attached: 1523461679177.png (661x1016, 42K)

so then why dont the chinks and the vatniks improve their old designs? whether or not our designs are 100% original doesn't matter. your old planes suck and your new planes suck. that's what matters

>whether or not our designs are 100% original doesn't matter
haha... you went from Anger to Bargaining pretty quickly.

Attached: 1519526835159.gif (400x204, 5K)

Attached: 1517342994171.jpg (960x640, 119K)

Anything's worth is decided when it's against the odds. Stupid fucking child.

Vatnik hate thread

Attached: 1517343203056.jpg (1271x1809, 617K)

Attached: 1517345138396.png (1280x823, 1.06M)

Oi, m8

Attached: ab6c70696e5127a5722b64ff92942d64c93c894477f561675a8948134a267a8c.png (700x3050, 1.07M)

Same shit happens to their jets too, they are just 'better' at hiding the reports

From the other threads:
Aint going to waste my time to write an answer to this picture, straight from the archive:
A little list of stuff that is fishy on a short glimpse in this picture alone >Yak uses dedicated vertical thrust jets not a lift fan
Obvious difference hence why they lie about it.
>work of Petr Ufimstev was deem to be useless for soviets and so it was allowed to be puplish publicly
American making stuff work russians could not.
>the picture of the YAK-43 is according to wikipedia from a site for vector graphics that is offline, great source
On top of that every vantik like you would have shitted all over me for using something from wikipedia, while almost all the text on the picture is from there.
>there is no source at all for the YAK-43 using s-ducts
Inb4 "but YAK-40 and YAK-42 had them". Yeah they had them but they are fucking civilian airliners and entire different planes

Making is easy, inventing is hard. And that's why America has to import so many people (and buy/steal ideas).
Anyway, your butthurt is fucking impressive. You had to scour archives for hours to try to find something to counter with. Go fucking argue with Wikiedia and history books... it's just as pointless. You're tilting at windmills.
And in the end, you failed. You can't argue against facts. Facts are that F-35 is nothing more than an improvement on old russian design. Airframe is completely russian. Even stealth is russian. America steals/borrows as much as chinks.

>Making is easy

Then why can't they make anything?

This lie again.

>so much butthurt combined with nothing but personal bias with nothing to back it up while ignoring most of what is said

>being this assblasted
A-are we living in the Russian’s fantasy aircraft carriers rent free in our F(reedom)-35s?

Attached: 52DDCB13-D19E-4AC0-8391-A2B45424EC1F.gif (258x215, 78K)

SU-57 has been canceled. The program is over.

>THE ENFORCERS ARE HERE

the f15 really is the goat fighter aircraft

>F-35: Lockheed gets the contract for development in 2001, enters service in 2016
>Su-57: Sukhoi gets dev contract in 2002, enters service in 2̶0̶1̶5̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶6̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶7̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶8̶ 2019
Might as well be.

Imagine being a fat deadbeat loser that lives with his mom. Now, imagine blaming your 88iq on the mythical "Jew". What a pathetic existence you must live.

RENT FUCKING FREE
I hope pic related happens at least 1,000 more times to you filthy fucking subhumans

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-002550_Chrome.jpg (1080x1703, 613K)

the russians know they cant keep up with china and america and attempt to make themselves look like they are, when the reality is painfully obvious.

>A thread about Russia
>Full of mad amerishartniks, butthurt belt dwellers, obsessed schizos and whatnot
Fear breeds anger.

Attached: 73058534.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 203K)

actually, just recently it was delayed to somewhere between 2020 and 2023

youre delusional if you think anyone is afraid of russia anymore. even europe thinks youre laughable. china passed you up, deal with it.

>Damage control

Attached: 1541344666759.jpg (731x784, 82K)

something the russian navy severely lacks.

>amerishartniks, butthurt belt dwellers, obsessed schizos and whatnot
Is anyone even using this terms all together beside butthurt russians?

>Fearing a country that cannot even get a 4th generation fighter into service
>Fearing a country that can't get a warmed over cold war prototype tank into gear for a parade
>Fearing a country that can't fish a drydock off of the seabed to save what tiny amount of relevance their navy has left

More like something your posts are fulled with.
The real question is if anyone besides butthurt russophobes is interested in shitting every thread about Russia. The real answer is no, it's just you clowns being butthurt on Jow Forums, lol.

Attached: 1455809417104.jpg (636x382, 47K)

>Justifications
Stay mad, lol.

Attached: t-50 launching kh-59mk2.jpg (1440x810, 43K)

>russophobes
phobia implies fear, no one afraid of russia.

now tell me when its getting into service lmao

Yes, they're justifiable reasons to laugh heartily at your AIDS pit gas station.

>phobia implies fear
Exactly.

Attached: 14787025018650.jpg (604x483, 69K)

>gas station.
not anymore. everyone's buying from the ME and the US now.

but no one is afraid of AIDS: the country.
you couldnt even take fucking Ukraine.

>Seething
Music to my ears.

Attached: su-57 rf-81775.jpg (1500x1013, 588K)

>he honestly thinks his pathetic attempts at shilling is getting anyone angry
lol. even the chicoms can do better than this. not impressive.

>He honestly thinks his pathetic attempts at memeing matter irl

Attached: t-50 traditional flanker paintjob.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

What an impressive 4th generation fighter

>looks slightly similar from one angle
Yes... Completely the same plane. Amerifats eternally btfo

What an unimpressive attempt at damage control.

Attached: t-50-4 (10).jpg (1500x1013, 177K)

Get psychological help already, Armatard. A south american basket weaving forum isnt a substitute for your desperately needed psychological treatment.

Before you go on and write another one of your wortless regular insult answers answer why no one ever sides with you? Why do even russian avoid you? Why arent even the vatniks taking your side?

russia should honestly buy chinese. their economy has been plagued with problems since the fall of the USSR, and their entire military has fallen into disarray as such. this was made very clear when china does exercises with russia, and shows them up on pretty much every level. the chinese generals have frequently given the russian army guidance, but their foolish self determination has made them ignore this and make easily avoidable mistakes. russia is in no position to combat american aggression with its country so dilapidated, which is why china is so insistent on helping them through investments and infrastructure projects as it has done in the past, yet russia routinely turns this away to try and fix things themselves and this clearly doesnt work. but all is not lost, once putin is out of office and a more Chinese friendly asset is put in charge, china will be able to bring prosperity and wealth to russia with investments, infrastructure and superior military equipment.

>What kind of fucking midget pigeons do you get in Russia?

Attached: RCS estimates su-57.jpg (602x209, 75K)

they evidently do, since youre so mad about them.