It's past your bedtime sweetie

How many years of your life have you wasted LARPing on this South Vietnamese Claymation forum, when you could have been out doing the real thing had you not been born such a massive pussy?

Attached: a9KEz66_700b.jpg (700x693, 102K)

>projecting
lmao

>fighting/dying for israel
nah pass

Attached: LGM-30-Minuteman-III-Missile.jpg (800x600, 90K)

Like 7 and I used to think I was waiting tome until I became successful and relaized this is just what I liked to do in conjunction to shooting my gats

My only choice is to be a zogbot.

>dont forget, youre here forever

About 15. Born with asthma, serious enough to always need medication so army won’t take me.

>The violence will never escalate

I don't LARP. I own a retro A1 clone for an AR-15, most of my guns are milsurp or fudd shit. When I go to the range I wear trousers and a flannel shirt like a normal human being instead of ripstop tacticool shirts and pants covered in multicam and Punisher morale patches.

Attached: 1447949290310.jpg (490x333, 34K)

Real operating is dead, I'm just improving myself and waiting for societal collapse

Attached: kingofchads.jpg (1242x1394, 100K)

I did two tours in Iraq as an 11b. Now here I am hanging out on the Cambodian Carpet Weaving Forum, been here for quite a few years. What makes you think nobody here has "operated'? There's a ton of vets on here, and there used to be alot of vet trips back a few years ago, before this board died down alot.

Attached: Baghdad 07.jpg (2048x1536, 646K)

>before this board died down alot.
Damn Sandy Hook doesnt seem like it was that long ago but man, taking a second to stop and think before and after makes nu-Jow Forums fucking depressing.

Last time i operated hard on something, your mom got pregnant and gave birth to you. Good enough excuse to never do that again.

Some people can't handle dissenting opinions from an apparently credible source
Like I've never served and fired a gun once and am not American and have no problem arguing about M4 marksmanship with a former marine infantry sgt
But most people aren't as huge an asshole as I am

Nothing wrong with having an opinion, just don't be overbearing and arrogant about it if you're out of your element. You'll never learn anything like that

Attached: TopHat.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Attached: 1548258998829.png (1080x796, 787K)

>enlisting in the US military is 20-fucking-19

enjoy going overseas to fight for president kamala harris while I make mad bux with my chemical engineering degree and get to buy all the guns that you will never be able to have because by the time you've saved enough to afford them they will be banned.

>president kamala harris
I'm black she's getting nowhere, she ended her run before it even started

It's easy to outmanuever Americans because they always maintain untenable rhetorical positions
Even someone who knows what they're talking about will go off spouting impossible to follow nonsense

Attached: tumblr_pli0w3oKjw1v0wyv8o1_1280.jpg (1074x1061, 175K)

also
>Pressure switch infront of peq
wtfbbq

i've been in the USMC for 2 years now and i still spend most of my free time browsing Jow Forums

I'm sure he had his reasons. I would trust it over some fat neckbeard like you

I did the real thing and am still in pain from the injuries 20 years later and the only thing I learned is that human beings are mostly evil