Best cheap guns that anyone 18+ can buy? (Pic unrelated) I just want to have something cheap, fun...

Best cheap guns that anyone 18+ can buy? (Pic unrelated) I just want to have something cheap, fun, and reliable to shoot in case a jamal decides my home is perfect to loot for his crackshack. Oh and post Jow Forums memes.

Attached: PS_Messages_20190211_110832.png (720x720, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmWP99NPN9g
youtube.com/watch?v=UTfZSNogbV0
youtube.com/watch?v=_6EZVFEC228
youtube.com/watch?v=U8erW2mgLUI
youtube.com/watch?v=nxjvNA5SvNk
youtube.com/watch?v=GPRDIouciGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sks

Just give your ass to jamal and he might leave your mommy alone

Attached: FDB2CE67-0329-4015-A9ED-446D71B6435C.png (389x489, 196K)

Mossberg shockwave 590

marlin model 60. you can pick up a used one for 100 bucks all day long, and a new stainless steel model for 160 from walmart and they're both fantastic

Ar-15 from s&w,ruger or psa
Mossberg 500/Maverick 88
H&R pardner pump
Hi-point c9
Surplus beretta 92
Used glock

Maverick 88 12 gauge is pretty affordable if you want a shot gun you could build a cheap at for about 500 bucks a ruger 10/22 is a good rimfire rifle for about 350 out the door. Hi point pistols are cheap as fuck Taurus pistols are pretty affordable I love my Taurus pt92 it’s an awesome 9mm berretta clone. The new psak47 gf3 seems like a decent ak for like 450 to 500 bucks.

Attached: FBBBE2CB-622A-42FA-9AA2-DC16F0060435.jpg (1024x755, 42K)

Handgun - Heritage Rough Rider
Shotgun - Maverick 88/Mossberg 590 Shockwave
Rifle - AR-15

Right here, OP.

Attached: home defense.jpg (798x1175, 255K)

Now that milsurp isn't cheap anymore, the Maverick 88 shotgun is Jow Forums's standard go-to cheap blaster for poorfags. You can commonly find them for $200ish, and they're great for basic hunting or home defense. In addition, a .22 rifle like a Ruger 10/22 or Marlin 60 (which is my personal favorite of the two) can be found for under $200, and is a good way to get good with the fundamentals of shooting.
>sks
No. Not cheap anymore unless you live in Canada.
>Mossberg shockwave 590
No. Not a gun for beginners, not all that cheap, and OP asked for guns you can buy at 18 - you have to be 21 to buy a Shockwave.
>Hi-point c9
>Surplus beretta 92
>Used glock
Same.

I could've sworn walmart stop selling those, but I'll keep an eye out.

I started living alone in a neighborhood that has had a rise in break ins in the past couple weeks, my state has a stand your ground law but I'm pretty sure they also won't slow anyone under the age of 21 to buy a handgun. I'm not new to shooting guns, however my family won't let me have one of theirs which is understandable. That and I want to have my own gun/have paid for it myself.

Get the Maverick with 18.5” barrel and some #4 buckshot and you’ll be all set.

ar-15 can be had for $300

Will it last for awhile in a good condition or am i going to need to take the fucker apart every 3 months to replace a part? Also can I buy those shells at walmart or do i need to go to a gun store or have them shipped to my door from a site that sells gear for doomsday preppers.

From what I hear ARs aren't the most accurate, however this information did come from a middle school history teacher who used it to hunt a deer.

Hunting deer with an ar15 is stupid and he whiffed his shot. ARs are as accurate as you make them, just like literally any other gun.

It’s a solid and proven gun, and 12 gauge shotgun shells are probably the most common ammo you’ll find anywhere. You can find #4 for sure at any sporting goods store like Cabelas or Bass Pro, and probably at Walmart, though I haven’t checked. From what I understand with Walmart, it depends where you live. Rural ones in red states have a good selection; urban ones in blue states not so much.

No gun that has ever been made will have bad enough accuracy to be noticeable in any home defense scenario. Even if it did, ARs should be able to do at least 3 MOA out of the box.

>that pic
how the fuck?

Attached: notgood.jpg (520x492, 141K)

if I got an AR I'll need a permit won't I? I know some stuff about gun laws but I don't know enough yet, I've been reading about my laws in my state but not all of them.

>permit
so either a Californian (none of these fuckers can use google I swear) or retarded, or both

there are no gun permits anywhere in the united states, nor do you need to register your guns in any state.

I live in the most red state there is besides texas, however I'm not entirely sure on walmart having them. I'll check the sporting goods store next time I go into town.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmWP99NPN9g

What assblasted state do you live in OP?

No, you don’t need any special permit for an AR.
There are two rounds you’re pretty much guaranteed to find in any Walmart: 12 gauge and .30-30

There are purchase permits in some places, which is important for him to know.

>A fewstates have handgun purchase permits and some, such as california, require a purchase permit for any firearm.
Fake news. California does not "require a purchase permit for any firearm".
Well, OP, I actually made a YouTube video for people new to guns just like you. It might help - have a look if you want:
youtube.com/watch?v=UTfZSNogbV0

>Red state
>California
again I know almost nothing about the laws besides what I've been told and that was by family and reading old laws from a book from 1990 due to the fact my library in my town closed down and we can barely get any form of reading here besides the Internet.

I'll give it watch thank you user

Alabama, the buckle of the bible belt.

The Marlin 795 is the same thing as the Marlin 60, but fed by a stick magazine instead of a tube. They're every bit as good as a Marlin 60, but just use removable mags instead. Marlin makes 7rd and 10rd mags for it, but promag makes a reliable 25rd mag for it as well. Mine has worked very well for me, bought it for $160 new. Even for someone not on a budget, the 795 is something I'd recommend. There is a takedown model too, but they cost a
little more.

I see some people saying (mil)surp isn't cheap anymore, but there are still some handguns that can be had for rather low prices. Beretta 92, police tradein glocks, and some random eurogats like the Star model BM.

Attached: marlin.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Look at inexpensive AR 15 parts kits or start building one, get parts as you get money
don't get a shitty PSA ar, build yourself a nice one over time.
A Mossberg 500 is an excellent choice for some; birdshot is inexpensive and the gun itself is usually found well under $250.
9mm carbines fire some of the cheapest ammo on the planet (aside from 22) and aren't too bad themselves.
If you think you'll hunt, I have a T/C Compass that's actually kinda nice.

Attached: m1 3.jpg (720x960, 150K)

Yep, that's why I deleted. Mistakes were made
Jersey, Massachusetts, NYC, etc do require firearm purchase or ownership permits in some form. California does not, surprisingly.

PSA ARs are fine if you go into it knowing you're not getting a competition grade sniper rifle. Works perfectly fine for target practice, home defense, etc and is just as durable as any similarly-priced AR. You won't be hitting $1000-2000 levels of quality, obviously.

Don't tell him to buy a PSA.
Please.
I've made enough mistakes with cheap shit ARs, their barrels are usually awful and I've seen enough "4 MOA" "wildly overgassed" "bent charging handle" to last a life time.
He could get a dependable rifle for a little more than PSA charges and it won't be a total shit pile.

Attached: range 2.jpg (2048x1152, 177K)

Telling OP that he should buy an AR in parts that he has to put together himself for his first gun when he obviously doesn’t really know that he’s doing yet is an exceptionally bad idea.

I do want to eventually hunt I'm not sure what yet but I plan on it.

Fair enough, but a PSA is a really awful idea too. Sorry it just is. If something on the rifle is fucky he won't know why and won't care to tell the difference unless it's basically broken.

Doubt it

Here's a couple of vids on the Maverick, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=_6EZVFEC228
youtube.com/watch?v=U8erW2mgLUI
youtube.com/watch?v=nxjvNA5SvNk
Oh, and don't forget to take the mag limiter out unless you'll need it to stay legal for bird hunting:
youtube.com/watch?v=GPRDIouciGc

Ok, thank you

Pay the extra $50 for a 500. American made and not entirely a piece of shit, better aftermarket

>Pay the extra $50 for a 500.
More like an extra $100
>American made
The Mav has parts made by Mexicans in Mexico, the 500 has parts made by Mexicans 10 miles over the border in Texas, and both are assembled by Mexicans in Texas. Not a big difference.
>and not entirely a piece of shit
One of the few things that basically everybody on Jow Forums agrees on is that the Maverick 88 is a great gun for the price.
>better aftermarket
The vast majority of aftermarket for the 500 will fit the Mav right out of the box. Pic related is mine, with a bunch of aftermarket on it.

Attached: mav882018.jpg (750x1000, 228K)

Dog on me if you'd like but what is aftermarket?

The only difference between the 500s and the 88s is that the 500s have a tang safety while the 88s have a safety installed in the trigger pack. barrels, stocks, pumps, mag tubes, all completely interchangeable

>Have to be 21 to buy a shockwave
Yeah, Cali does have some fucked up laws

bruh

You need to be 21 to buy a shockwave anywhere, it's an AOW

Wrong. It's a firearm. factory AOW requires a $5 stamp and nfa wait. Talking about things you have no clue about

maverick 88
anything used from a reputable brand
really though a mav 88 is your best bet for poorfag home defense

fucking hell people this retarded exist

dont fall for the slavshit meme, obongo fucked up everyones shit with sanctions and now the prices of those potmetal shits is through the ceiling. best bet is a used AR or a maverick 88.
DO NOT BUY
>remshit
>nu-S&W
>nu-SIG
these brands have dropped drastically in quality and/or ran up their prices and are just riding the brand name. Ruger is still good as far as I know.

elbow, tit, tit, elbow. they're just all censored like they're tits.

>Dog on me if you'd like but what is aftermarket?
You can buy different stocks, attachments for flashlights, and other parts.

your options are quite limited but in the future it will probably only get worse. I recommend getting an AR because they're quite cheap at the moment compared to any time in the last 7 years, sub 500 bucks even in most gun stores. One thing to keep in mind is that gun legislation pretty much never ever goes away and will only get worse. Only thing you can do is buy in the present and pray you dont get assfucked in the future.