CA DOJ Confiscates 80% AR Pistol after registration

youtube.com/watch?v=3N3iizSSPOw

Attached: 24068349_1691756360849141_6873789861202776270_n.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>that fucking boomer providing back up while the spic orders his disarmament

Attached: oat queefers.jpg (618x552, 60K)

>registering
>complying in general.

Why is that Filipino wearing a t-shirt with Matt Forney’s face on it?

>we have sworn an oath to uphold the law
>and the constitution of california
>and the other one

Then don't register them. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

>We need everyone to register their 80% builds
>Now we are going to take them away.
>Why is no one registering their 80% builds?

back in 2017 it would have been smart to have a bunch of 80 percent lowers laser engraved and then a small hole drilled into the trigger pocket of each. Since they are now completed firearms in compliance with CA law you could do additional machining later. Never got into the whole ar pistol scene though.

>mexican 90 IQ cop disarming a white guy who makes a good case
>fuck it holmes. my padre cross dis river an shit because he read da worksss of thomas paine and shit holmes. gimme da weapon.

all according to plan

Attached: armed goyim 7.jpg (637x637, 502K)

So why did el goblino del carnacion take his rifle off of him? The actual legal reasoning, I mean. He was registered was he not?

Because its not featureless holmes
Like im not a lawyer man

>for me they tell me it's illegal, we go and pick it up

NEVER FORGET THIS, YOU FAGGOTS

PIGS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS

Watched through the video - la monstrosidad's "logic" was that if you registered an AR lower alone (which the guy did) and built it as anything but a featureless rifle, it would be illegal. You would have to build out the entire gun (and photograph it in legal config when registering) to get away with it. The guy in the video registered a lower, built it as an AR pistol (with a fixed magazine), and el goblino rolled up and took it.

Many people tried to just register multiple lowers as "seeds" for builds down the line, because trying to build out half a dozen Gucci AR pistols would severely drain your bank account. CA DOJ took great exception to this and mandated the "register built" law.

All in all this was pretty much a 6 minute video showing why registration is a mistake, and why doing the """right thing""" by the left's and government's standards will lead all kinds of wrong things happening to you. The moment he registered those lowers, flagging him for CA DOJ inspection, he sealed his fate.

>we aren't coming to take your guns
>now tell us what you have, where you keep them, and when you are and are not home.

BIG THINK

his name is Richard Sotelo, check the last few seconds

Remember when retards on Jow Forums had a thread of the pictures they sent to REGISTER THEIR FUCKING GUNS with California. One guy even 'stuck it to the man' by writing some edgy no step on snake shit next to his gun on a piece of paper.

If you register your guns EVER you are a cuck fag.

Attached: 1548612503770.png (1000x1440, 380K)

It’s funny because you shills are always Mexicans with IQs of 90

Pol is the least white board on Jow Forums

Never comply with unjust laws you faggots, God damn are people retarded.

> One guy even 'stuck it to the man' by writing some edgy no step on snake shit next to his gun on a piece of paper.

This is the most cucked shit I've ever seen, right next to submitting "FUCKTHEDOJ1776" as a serial number. If you cuck out and give a middle finger while you're doing so, all you're doing is just drawing more negative attention to yourself to get BTFO.

This is a perfect example to end the argument that “the government consists out of people like you or me and wouldn’t ever implement tyrannical measures”, cops in general are ok people but man do they set a low bar so they don’t ever question retarded policies adopted by crooked politicians.
>arguing with officers
Always make me angry, even when being respectful about how obvious retarded contradicting policies are they insist on carrying through making an appeal to a disingenuous higher authority.

Old memes,shill. Still regurgitating the same shit from 2016.

Attached: 1550110450311.png (858x553, 303K)

Obedience to the law is only feasible when the law is there to protect the citizenry and provide good order to ensure the functioning of society, if a law does neither of these, or worse infringes on the Inalienable Rights, then the law is null and void.

People need to understand especially the Right Wing, how the Left has done civil disobedience and active demonstrations. 10,000 armed protesters marching down Sacramento WILL get attention.

back to leftypol with you david
ayyyyyyyyy whats good tho mi hermano

Attached: STOMP.jpg (1024x566, 57K)

Based

>he said "have a good day" to the pigs as they walked away with his firearms

There is not a single red-blooded American living in California. You cucks get gun control and you LOVE IT.

fuck this state and fuck these pigs

Fuck off leftypol

>leftypol with you david
Projecting hard

literally the post above you
jesus christ how did jews ever outsmart my parents and grandparents with this pathetic bullshit?
please tell JIDF HQ that
>leftypol
meme isnt working for you guys. I need a real challenge. its like antifa mobs thinking they are the real counter(((culture))) at this point.

Attached: sign me up skull.jpg (1988x3056, 1.91M)

Wow lefty shill doubling down

because leftists are famous for calling out israel on its bullshit and posting nazi themed images
david
saul
mr goldberg
let go

I really cant think of anyone else that calls anyone else here
>leftypol
besides jews. you can have faggots and traps and furries and communists. but no one ever uses that term on them. its almost like its a response off a script written in hebrew. an appropriation of terms to subvert a growing sentiment among a slowly dawning populace waking up to the real problem.

sorry I got your thread deleted OP.

Attached: 136477335355fde149f2fd41ab8734ae33283437a5c93f08b0874067f122c58a.jpg (600x600, 54K)

>because leftists are famous for calling out israel
Yea they are you fucking idiot. You are an agitator and we see through every post you make.

>we
boy I sure am sick of all these leftists trying to destroy israel guys

why am I even arguing. I dont even consider leftist an insult.
its just so blatant david. you've got to find something else.
>its those leftists from the iranian american council that openly control your country and media!!!

Attached: fellow goyim.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

You aren't good at this and likely never will be

That dude should have at least taken the uppers and trigger group out before giving that fat peice of shit the guns. God i hate California with all its retarded fucking laws.

Nope you certainly won't.

>jannies delete his post in minutes
The people who bitch about le racists, anti-semites, Jow Forums, while posting anime and traps are reddit leftypol faggots, prove me wrong (protip: you can't).

Luckily it's easy to kick your door out of it's frame like your dick fell off in the shower and go avenge the non-trannies. Cut the shrimp dick off and give it 20 minutes with chef mike.

You deleted your own post you lying shitbag

And trying to villify non racists as reddit or a tranny just further proves that you are an outside agitator. You really are bad at this.

By complying with registrations and confiscations you are not hurting yourself, you're hurting the people.

You're taking the easy way out and you're setting a standard that other people are going to pay the price for.

Attached: CADOJgunconfiscation.png (361x359, 166K)

sweet fuck lying fucking jews
and youre telling me the goyim can get a post deleted in minutes on Jow Forums?

Attached: mods of kkk.png (1240x756, 239K)

Good to see discord trannies hate non whites if they aren’t liberal dykes and trannies like them

"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
>"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: 1541954602930.jpg (720x919, 60K)

I'm really confused by this conversation. /leftypol/ hates Jews too now? I guess that shouldn't be surprising but I thought they were all just a bunch of nihilistic Stirner spookposters who were too afraid to look at anything real.

Attached: 1527064188302.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

based