Upcoming purchases

>buying a WASR
>TFW have to delay gratification another week until my paycheck comes in

Help me along lads. Post and discuss funs you’re buying soon, make the wait easier

Attached: 43FF3800-21AB-42A7-B045-65E9D2576A7B.jpg (546x351, 41K)

Picking up an Israeli Uzi tomorrow morning. Also in the mail have a spare barrel I'm going to Form 1, and a book about the thing signed by the author.

>no AR yet
>torn between a Diemaco SA20, a Windham Weaponry Govt and cheaping out on a S&W or Norinco carbine to see if I even like ARs in the first place

Attached: 1420047812017.jpg (500x522, 92K)

I'm thinking of picking up an MP5 clone, or the cheaper alternative of a .357 SAA and lever gun.

I recommend a Ruger AR556 or a S&W if you want a quality budget AR.

If want to REALLY cheap out but still have something that isn’t hot garbage, get a PSA

I'm not even sure we have PSA is leafistan

Have a fal parts kit for me to put together, will be home in a week but waiting is killing me.

Attached: DSC_0039.jpg (3818x1683, 1.33M)

>living paycheck to paycheck
>buying a luxury item

Despite what Jow Forums says guns aren't the most important thing in the world. Unless you live in Liberia saving six months' of living expenses is a higher priority than an AK.

>bought a silencer last week
>form 4 wait time is ~270 days right now

Guess I’ll be getting it around Christmastime

Just fucking kill me

>Going to form 1 a rifle
>I hear it's around two weeks now

Attached: diamonds.jpg (324x662, 35K)

Get the Windham. Seriously.

As for me... I bought a Shield before getting home. Took me two weeks to get home. Shield arrives the day after I touch down. Was sweating bullets there for a moment.

I'm considering a Glock 29 soon. I have the money, but I just don't want to go through the process of getting a handgun purchasing permit. Shit takes 5ever. I may, or may now also unironically have a dragon dildo coming in.

Attached: 1517162937728.jpg (640x924, 212K)

>Get the Windham. Seriously.
pls explain your reasoning senpai
I'm trying to find reasons to pick one over the others because I keep changing my mind

>270
I fucking wish, I got mine purchased in February of 2018, still waiting.

That's absurd. I'd try to follow up on that.

Oh god. Won't that unironically cause permanent damage to you rectum, though?

I train. It's easy to take big things once you get used to it.

>WASR
>luxury
I own one so I’m not talking shit but they’re not luxury rifles. I probably won’t ever sell mine though.

No

I guess. Doesn't it still loosen the muscles, though? Perhaps you could do kegels or something.

Something you don't really need when you have no money is a luxury item regardless of its fanciness.

>Gonna buy a shockwave shockgun tomorrow
>Want one with wood, gunstore probably just has overpriced (((Mossburg))) plastic shit at high markup

Attached: 1551050784107.gif (219x240, 598K)

You heard it here first guys, the 2nd Amendment is a luxury only wealthy people can partake in

Not everyone is a moron who thinks that word has a single meaning.

'93 tiger dragunov on jewbroker. Many many many shekels. 1 day left

The Ptr91 sc will be mine soon

Attached: ptr91sc-jpg-product-product-product-product-product-product-product-2.jpg (1000x540, 429K)

>I come to gun forums to lecture people about what they should spend their money on.
Fuck off.

I want an FAL, but I can't figure out if I want to build one or buy a DSA

Go the fuck away. You're not going to sway anyone from liking guns here, tranny.

I just bought a 16" PTR KF myself. $900

You're fucking retarded.

I'm having a ban era century with imbel receiver rebuilt.

Go away tranny faggot.

Badass. How's the fit and finish?

Eurocuck here. Bought some new PM Gen3 for my MR223 before the >10rds Mag ban rolls in. Same reason I bought 8 G3 mags because I want a SAR M41 DMR in the future (2years)

Current bid $6,025

>2,000 rounds of 9mm
>1,000 rounds of 5.56mm
>10 stanag mags
>scho-ka-kola

>what is budgeting

Ask me how I know you’re a nigger