How did you learn to fight (if at all)? How many fights have you won or lost?

How did you learn to fight (if at all)? How many fights have you won or lost?
>fighting games
>3
>0

Attached: O-029-0784.jpg (629x480, 104K)

why would I want to learn how to fight when I own guns
and a lot of them

>learning to fight from fighting games

Attached: 1550382269444.jpg (553x640, 48K)

You have won or lost zero fights?

>Pic related
>Countless (I literally even chokeslammed a kid)
>0

Attached: s-l400.jpg (283x400, 40K)

by getting in fights. i lost my first fight ever. i was 12 and agreed to fight a kid just to fight. fight started and my mind wasnt in it. was backing up and reacting to him instead of being in it to win it. ended up getting the back of my head punched in pretty good after fetal position tier ground strategy. learned a lot from that. once its on you better be in it to destroy your opponent or you will be destroyed. won a handful since then and taken some damage a couple other times but i was mentally in those fights at least. lesson learned and glad. im not scared to fight at all anymore because i know im game.

I learned to fight from self defense books, and I have a punching bag.

if youre routinely getting in to fights with people youre fucking failing in some aspect of life

my meat

i didnt learn to fight but i punched a kid in the face one time in high school but he didn't fight back

Fake and gay

>little brother from age 3 or 4 till present
>frens from age 5 till present
These werent play fights we tried to kill eachother, tried strangling my best friend with my bike lock on his front porch when i was 8, only stopped when his dad pulled in the driveway.
>random retards and niggers from 15 till present

I don't think they were your friends

We all would be fine having a laugh playing then something happens and it was like a baby sneezed in a room full of pitbulls, the next day we were best buds again, a few days later it would happen again. Theyre mostly in jail or dead now.

My dad
He taught me to do different wrestling moves, chokes and punches like dead legs as well as what i kater learned where pain compliance techniques.
I fought some bullies at school and literally hung from a 17 yo kids ears while i was 13 and brough him low while he punched me until he gave up and started to cry. Shit was cash but overall im probably like 7-6 mfw he bleed from his ears as tgey started to rip. Mfw i bolted and was not there...

My parents put me in Martial arts at age 5 and I trained for 10 years.

Im 1-3 in W/L for fist fights. Luckily I don't get into fights anymore because I'm no longer a child

People who keep records of their fights have never been in fights.

>wrestled since i was four
>grew up in a poor black neighborhood
>rep as that crazy white kid after I gauged a kid's eye out

>took boxing, kung fu, and jiujitsu
>4? maybe 5?
>1 or 2?

I grew up black in a predominantly white neighbor Hood in KY.

Never learned.
1 fight, it was a draw since the security guy showed up.

Have brothers all around the same age and negligent parents.
You'll learn to fight for sure. And also patch drywall.

Must have been some measurements to remove the whole eye

Same here. Except it wasn't Kentucky. And I was just the fastest tanning white in the neighborhood.

Not only did I grow up with 3 brothers but when I was in high school me and a bunch of kids started a fight club. Alot of it was just people swinging like pussys but there were a few fights that we're truly amazing to watch if you stuck around. It was a good place to learn even if you got your ass kicked. After awhile I stopped going because people would start setting there problems there and less people would be fighting for fun.
I'd probly done about 20 real fights when I was there that weren't just simple sparing.
>Won about 8/20, 6/20 were a tie and clearly lost 6/20

>he gets killed by some random guy over some stupid shit

A couple here and there. I wont get in fights anymore unless there is no other way around (if thats the case Im going with everything I have), any other time I will try to get away. Dont feel the need to prove anything and it is too risky

I once knocked a guy out for picking on my friend and he never picked on my friend again.

"Violence never solves anything" is pure soccer-Mum tier bullshit

>get bullied in middle school
>9th grade start going to skate park
>meet local suburbanite stoners who want to be gang members
>hey user fight this other kid we let tagalong with us
>OK
>first fight ever, realize punches dont hurt when you have adrenaline
>spaz out on next kid who tried to bully me
>start training mma
>btfo of a kid who tried to bully me on the bus
>wannabe tough kids decide to test me
>send one to the hospital in an after school fight
>he was a “cool” kid so stop getting invited to the good parties but the other dweebs and nerds crowned me king of the dorks
>cops never got involved cuz kid’s parents knew he was a dick head
>fight battles for the dorks, social life already destroyed so i had no problem fucking up in crowd douch bags
>got my rocks off punking them in front of their girlfriends
>parents happy their dweeb son grew some balls, still pay for mma training
>no more bullying, know as the scrawny scrappy kid who can take a punch
>stop fighting after high school when i realized only niggers fight in the street at the adult ages

Won 11 fights, lost 4 . Never weighed more than 135 in high school. Would probably get my ass kicked now because i got a job and family and stopped training. Skinny fat slob now. But thats okay cuz hasgunz.

I'm undefeated, but I've never won fights the traditional way. It is impossible to get me off of my feet, even though I have an average build. I've never been knocked out either, even after people punch me in the jaw and temple, and punches don't really hurt me. The only drawback is I can not throw a punch to save my life, it's utterly pathetic when my hands just bounce off of my opponents cheek without hurting them. That being said, I am undefeated because my opponents tire themselves out while punching or grappling me, one guy even passed out from the exertion. They just kinda awkwardly walk away after a while so people say I win the fights

Attached: 1551746031818.png (480x457, 279K)

I beat the shit out of this 6'3 black dude once. I blacked both his eyes and was about to put my thumb in his eye socket before I got a hold of my animal brain.

My parents met while at the same dojo training in Aikido. My dad is a 3'rd dan black belt. Mother is a brown belt. Was brought up in Aikido. Later went into jujutsu at around age 11. Did that until around age 17. Went into boxing at 18 and trained in that for a few years.

For actual fist fights, I have never been in one. I knocked some fatass out for swearing at my sister who was swimming in the lake. He went down in one hit to the jaw. For "sparring," when I was 18 and new to boxing I was put with a solid muscle Ukrainian guy who was like 6'3 230 pounds when I was 5'11 145. We were practicing blocking hooks. Fucker hit me so hard through my glove that I lose vision for like 5 seconds and I couldn't hear anything. Didn't fall down but I was for the most part knocked out. This is the same guy that would tell me to punch him full force when we were training and I was the one who ended up hurt with a wrist injury. Really fucking cool guy though. Hated ruskies more than anything

My parents fell for the "put your kid in a karate class" when I was young. Heart wasn't in it, skinny fat loser blah blah blah. Didn't get far, didn't wanna go far. The instructors were ass.
Learned some actually decent fighting techniques from my friend, who's some black belt in a different martial arts who went to tournaments. Basic stuff, all things he researched specifically for street fights.
>1
>0
I gave the guy a pretty nasty concussion.

I have a incredible glass jaw, someone taps my chin hard enough and I’m out like a light. This has resulted in me being known as a coward because the moment things looks like they’ll come to blows I’m throwing the first heavy thing I can grab and booking it.