Imagine being this autistic

Imagine being this autistic

kptv.com/news/oregon-sergeant-doing-a-ruck-march-with-rifle-mistakenly-posted/article_2e5e00ea-4206-11e9-aaae-13b1a5e18f0f.html

Attached: 5c8314313b18d.image.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GP69p
pastebin.com/a38yLJer
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y_lwVJFKBM
kptv.com/news/oregon-sergeant-doing-a-ruck-march-with-rifle-mistakenly-posted/article_2e5e00ea-4206-11e9-aaae-13b1a5e18f0f.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek i do the same thing but i stay on base because here the cops would shoot first

Jews and non whites tend to have some pretty bad issues with vision, and making objects out at long distances. How sad.

That's what I don't get. What reaction did he think he would get from all those crusty old housewives, running around like that? It's like he wanted the attention.

Maybe, but fuck them either way.

Please screen, eurocucks cant open link

lol. this is what you see?
archive.fo/GP69p

It's just a boring article that says he was marching with a fake gun and reported as suspicious.

>Oregon Army National Guard.
What a motherfucking cosplayer! Why isn't this faggot stopping the invaders right now instead of prancing around in his costume?! What a useless welfare queen.

Jup, thx anyway

Attached: FTEU.jpg (1095x621, 83K)

enlisted personnel are stupid and their lives peak at age 23

everyone who called the police should be thrown in a pit full of starving rats

pastebin.com/a38yLJer

Thx Sir, god bless you and your guns

Dunno, this looks fake becuze no recoil or is the bitch just fat ?

Attached: 1551756688586.webm (352x288, 1.91M)

Sorry, wrong thread

source?

Dunno where that was supposed to be posted, but I looked it up. It's for a movie. In the full clip, you can see a camera man and a boom operator in frame, and everyone at the pool is unsurprised. You can see a little bit of the boom mic in the last second of the clip you posted.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y_lwVJFKBM

and the lesbians inside the pool? strainge shit these days

>Constantly hear about the evils of the black rifle
>Rifle looks similar, but is not black
>Don't into logic
These are your fellow countrymen.

This guy was carrying a star picket driver in my neighborhood. Tards will be tards.

Attached: Untitled1.png (645x470, 36K)

Im sorry australianon

i got so angry at this
>hey there's a guy in camo with something apparently looking like a rifle in a suburb somewhere, what should we do?
>SHUT DOWN THE FUCKING CITY GET THE SAS
>hey we've caught him and he's just some digger doing a ruck march, what should we do?
>CHARGE HIM BECAUSE WE'RE EMBARRASSED
just send a car or two to drive up and ask him what's going on and tell the mums staring out their windows for terrorists and undesirables at 6 in the morning or whatever the fuck it was to calm down and mind their own business, fucking hell

He should have just done it without the training rifle. They'd just think he was a homeless person with the milsurplus ruck. Could probably get away with wearing an IOTV and plates, just put a 5xl buttoned jacket over it, then the ruck over that.

this is america , should of took his rifle off base and used that.

Forest Grove man is literally the Florida man of Oregon.

former Hillsboro checking in, theres nothing quite like Gaston man

I can’t tell you how much I hate moms. Not my mom, but everyone else’s. My mom does the typical normie mom shit but I call her out on in it all the time.
>IM GONNA CALL THE COPS ON THEM
no mom leave them alone, they haven’t done anything
>THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BAN X
no mom, here look at why banning X would be an infringement of rights.
Every thanks giving in the only one to call her out, not publicly of course only one on one because I respect my mother. But fuck other moms.

We're to busy fighting forest fires, crippling depression brought on by Kunt Brown, and fending off rabid ARGs wanting us to reup so we'll have higher retention than U.S. territories.

I hope those moms get raped by emus, and the judge who even humored that trash gets raped by kangaroos, while drop bares kill his family.

FUCK YOU S-oy!

>the more we use our rights it puts guns and gun owners in a bad light.

Based Drop Bears

All that is pointless when you look at the big picture. You're sacrificing yourself so invaders can enjoy the fruit of your labor... for free.
t. buttmad welfare queen

Attached: image.jpg (371x620, 59K)

A genuine E-Five sergeant.

believe it or not, most people don't really factor facebook moms into their decision making process.

>IOTV and plates
body armour is illegal in australia too

i got that sidebar too and it really made me want to just caption it "america"
with the bus driver pissing off without the kids, gang member shot and an 11 yearold charged with child abuse instead of the parent of the 11 yearold for putting the fucking responsibility of an INFANT in the hands of something thats only been alive a decade

and then the cousins thing is the cherry on top

Ohh the spooky "invaders"

You know change starts with you śoiboi

Why not just carry something that weighs about 7-8 lbs instead of a replica A2, so he doesn't alarm people? What a retard.

oh shit didn't see that.

T. Lieutenant who got bullied by an infantry platoon

Fucking butter bars

>kptv.com/news/oregon-sergeant-doing-a-ruck-march-with-rifle-mistakenly-posted/article_2e5e00ea-4206-11e9-aaae-13b1a5e18f0f.html
chick in the pools getting her snatch eaten

Attached: 2016-03-13T041415Z_755864131_GF10000343450_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.jpg (669x377, 33K)

Hey hey hey
To be fair, that gang member story says it was Vancouver

They really should. Facebook moms and crusty old women abuse administrative violence all the time.

Who the fuck writes it as E-Five

People shouldn't be alarmed by a soldier training in his off time. It's literally his job to stay in shape. Most civilians are extremely out of touch with military life. If lefties only want cops and soldiers to have guns they shouldn't be suprised to see a solider with a gun.

This. They can eat shit.

I go do ruck marches at my local nature trail about once a month. I don't use a rubber ducky rifle but either way people don't seem to particularly react any different than when I'm jogging there. National Guard soldiers generally are going to train around where they live since it's not like they can go to training sites on an active duty installation. Towns that have armories are generally used to seeing soldiers out and about in addition to humvees and lmtv's driving around.