Wish selling LPKs and BCGs

>mfw based chinks will ship restricted parts to bongs
Will the chinese be the saviours of foreign Jow Forumsommandos?

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-204247_Wish.jpg (1079x2032, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

silencer-sale.com/product-page/full-auto-rdias-sear-ar15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe, but it's only a matter of time before you need to bin that that cam pin and have a loicense for that detent

>implying chinks won't just start making those, too

>Wish starts selling loicenses
>Branches out
>Can buy fake CCW permit that pass for real
>Can buy fake IDs
>Can buy counterfeit money
>Western nation's literally unable to stop a website selling cheap chinesium crap
>Commie pinko fucks are the savior's of Western liberty

>Western nation's literally unable to stop a website selling cheap chinesium crap
Unless they cut off all trade from China and re-industrialize. Either way the west wins.

Oh my God, JC a bomb!

Attached: 1545694037709.png (480x480, 133K)

t. ATF

nobody believes your agency isnt a bunch of impotent cuckolds anymore go hit the bar to escape your miserable life

LOL atf has to buy parts from wish

Attached: _20190308_215831.jpg (720x713, 88K)

lmao thats a mcdonalds manager tier salary what a joke

no wonder those asshats are trying to take your guns, it's for themselves lol

They the real OG niggers nigging everything. No wonder they hate dags.

waiting for them to start selling an AR DIAS so I can have one shipped to a vacant house

>start selling
*wiiiiiink* Oh boy, if only someone *cough atf cough* could show this poor soul *cough samefag atf cough* the same damn thread that gets spammed here with the clothes hanger "tutorial" guaranteed in the first 20 replies. In other words, bye felicia.

silencer-sale.com/product-page/full-auto-rdias-sear-ar15

I’d love to live in that timeline.

Now that's a honeypot if I ever saw one

you wont find 1 case of the atf selling illegal firearm components and busting the buyer. this is irrefutable.

Thank you for that useful information, fella. Say, how did you get privy to the exact operating boundaries of an organization known for needing sovereign immunity when they break the law? Anyways, you sure are helpful.

Fucking seriously. The website had the minimal amount of work done to it. Also do they really think a RDIA is $100? Get the fuck out here. I hope everyone at the ATF gets severe cancer soon

Who buys Chinese shit to make an AR?

Based on those prices, idiots. If they guaranteed Daniel Defense quality at Davidson Defense prices, it would be awesome. They don't even match Davidson Defense prices. You pay more and risk receiving nothing. The only thing worse than this is the ATF.