Any opinions / experience?

I'm having fun using the Beretta ARX160 in the Italian army. I was surprised by its reliability in the snow since I've been using it in the mountains because I'm in one of the alpine brigades.
What's your experience and what is your opinion about the rifle?

Attached: 220218 ARX canna corta (6).jpg (500x256, 41K)

I have no experience with the rifle, but it seems breddy gud as a service rifle, if a bit clunky.
If you’re really an Alpine troop, you probably have one of the most Jow Forums jobs on here.

I like it. Biggest complaint other than how it's not pretty I'd have with it are the sling loops aren't backed with metal and the plastic receiver gets chewed up. Also the A2 grip, I wish that was replaceable.

I've debated buying one just because it's Italian desu.

It looks kinda weird, not ugly but still meh. That having been said i hear they are actually really nice rifles if you're looking for an ar-15 alternative.

I fondled it at a gun shop. It's just bulky as fuck. I have no idea why they made it so damn full of empty space.

i dont like italian stuff

The most surprising rifle I've ever shot. It looks like a fuckhuge piece of shit, but when it's in your hands it's surprisingly comfy.

I prefer ARs, but it's pretty good. Ugly as fuck though.

I personally doubt you work for the Italian Army.
Do you have any evidence?

I want to hate mine so bad, but I just can't...too comfy. That and it has the same manual of arms as the FAL.

Attached: TheX.jpg (960x540, 61K)

why the hell is the stock so short?

I'm 5'9" and even I think it's too small.

Could also be because I've been shooting a HK91 the past few years.

Other than that and the POS M16 style pistol grip, seems pretty good. still been debating on picking one up. especially since prices for them are so freaking low here in the U.S. compared to when they first came out. with sometimes prices going sub-900

>why the hell is the stock so short?
Body armor.

my coworker picked up one of the ARX100's in 5.56 and we took a range day with it, it ran extremely well out of the box. very comfortable. shaved down the grip and threw a bike tube on,

I haven't used one but I remember a Military Arms Channel video where he had done a cold weather test and sprayed a shit ton of water and had the rifles freeze. He was also surprised that the ARX did so well, whereas the AR based rifles had some failures.

any rifle will work in snow tbqh
only thing is if you let it get wet and then freeze
my RK gets filled with snow all the time and it doesn't bother it at all, only problem is that the lieutenants complain about it.

He can use a browser and type in english, so it's doubtful that he's truly an ita grunt, sub-80 IQ is almost a requirement nowadays. The ARX isn't bad, but almost everything else does the same job better. It's there just because Beretta needed the contractbux for a new plastic gun. Hell, for what the Italian army does (occupation troops for the Americans and traffic control) they could have kept the BM59.

I fingerfucked one at Academy the other week. Felt kinda weird and the safety was equally strange feeling. Might pick one up anyway since they're getting cheaper.

even with body armor on, that stock is still too short.

That's my only real problem with it. I would love for someone to make an adapter kit for a different stock.

At MSRP, it's absolutely not worth it. I picked mine up for $799 and for that price I've really enjoyed it. Being a short stroke piston system with an adjustable gas system, it suppresses wonderfully. I even bought the Shooting Sights trigger for it which got rid of the main issue I had with it, which was the stupid heavy trigger. I really wish Beretta would crank out more accessories for the so I could find a 10.5" barrel.

Attached: IMG_20190226_151632.jpg (4048x3036, 3.52M)

you dumb nigger the stock is adjustable

2-3 MOA