You have 1 billion USD to destroy a country

You are given 1 billion USD by an incredibly bored Donald Trump who wants to see some more drama in the world. What government(s) do you topple, how do you spend the money, and how do you invade?
Hard mode: you have to set up your own government afterwards.

Attached: 84447B32-A4ED-4342-88E3-B032FFCA8938.jpg (1620x1080, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g96DIi57l_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to bed, Mr. President.

Just drop everything in the market and inflationate the shit out of them, let some retard take on later and fuck everything apart

I would airdrop 1 billion dollars worth of iPods loaded with news articles, music, pop culture events, movies, and books from the last 20 years, all translated and subtitled in Korean.

Attached: apple_mkn52ll_a_16gb_ipod_nano_space_1170742.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

>Trup gives money
>start ad campaign in Canada
>eating poutine causes conservatism
>watch country fall in one weekend

>invade the country of commiefornia
>Cut off welfare
>Spend 900mil on FAL s and distribute to resistance fighters
>Establish a constitutional republic
>Pocket 100mil for commission

>bribe Taiwanese politicians into declaring independence
>cost of invasion and setting up a new government is now China's problem
>pocket the rest

Might work
Would definitely work
Would fuck them over but not destroy them
I like how you imply the president doesn’t have his secretary make these threads for him.

I know right! Western media, and Hollywood culture is the best, and should be forcibly exported everywhere goy!

Attached: 9178A0D3-09F2-4C89-A722-E88AA5A8BFE5.png (540x627, 329K)

Beautiful
Do the Taiwanese have a big corruption problem?

Venezuela, half the work is already done. Fund the rebels, set up a puppet leader in a "democratic republic", and exploit the fuck out of the oil fields. Make mucho money. Unironically fix the economy, creating a South American superpower.

This is a thread about hypothetically destroying a government using a limited budget and you find a way to shoehorn an agenda and build a strawman for your alleged opposition...

Seek professional help.

The most realistic answer so far, it would probably work too.

>F-35s
>Blow up every vodka distillery is Russia
>Entire population dies of alcohol withdrawal
Lean in close my child
>"It's free real estate"™

Minus costs for jet fuel and the data load, that’s around 7M ipods. That’s overkill. It’s like one ipod for every three norks. You have leftover dough if you reduce the number.

I use the money to fund pro immigration politicans and ngos to bring in migrants, make sure I have big buissiness that benefit from cheap labor to support me further. I then empower existing migrants to become increasingly hostile to the natives and ensure the culture exists to call any natives who speak out racists who want a fourth reich or something. This continues until the natives are displaced completely.

It will take 70 years or so but it's a sure fire plan.

You're playing the immigration long game with a billion dollars? It's nothing. It would do nothing.

Oh, and that's a bullshit appraisal of US politics.

>Bribe Russian scientist for suitcase full of Cold War Ebola/Smallpox hybrid samples and antivirus, and to destroy everything else in the lab
>Inject several dozen people under pretenses of vaccination against diseases in countries that they're flying to, and set them to go world traveling with several stops at international airports
>Sit and wait in End of the world bunker with President and other rich people, with extra vials of virus and antivirus as insurance.
>Begin new world order while playing Umbrella theme.

>go to Mexico
>buy off all police, cartels, and military, create war pacts
>assassinate all politicians, should take about 2 days
>formalize existing territories and encourage border conflict

Just did the math. 1 billion gets you 6,666,666 hi points at 160 a pop

You're going to need 50 million rounds for those pieces.

A ponderous profusion of problem solvers.

Sponsor/bribe/lobby as many nignog immigration processes to that country 1 billion can afford.
There it's done.

Au contrare, it's pretty much dead on.

Jesus, why are you still tripfagging? You're a bit old to still be playing Jow Forums games.

Okay, not sure why you deleted the post.

So much problem solving Utopia could be achieved.

>What government(s) do you topple
the USA

I wanted to say Israel.
but we start killing all the jews and free masons domestically everything else falls into place and israel is wiped out in a few years without us ever having to set foot back in that god forsaken desert again.

Attached: civil war 4.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Put the money into starting a liberal arts scholarship program and wait 20 years.

It really is. Thanks for telling this guy that so I didn't have to.

Lobby money into making street shitting in India an offence punishable by death.

Nukes. What's russia and china gonna do? Engage in a full nuclear exchange?

Can confirm. I’d probably be lynched for eating poutine in public.

I just pay a hacker 1 billion to tweet "jews did 9/11 holocaust was fake lol" from trumps official Twitter.

Attached: fbi_murder_stats_20082017_graph.png (753x4658, 616K)

>1 billion USD
>can now finance a dozen honest members of congress to get elected
>USA civil war happens or the entire ZOG machine is dismantled in a few years
check
and
mate

Attached: jews congress.png (631x645, 323K)

Find Nerve Agent genocide of Mexico and Africa. Then proceed to colonize and annex Libera and the Ivory Coast, most of the easy coast Africa and rest of Mexico.

God, such beautiful property in Libera and Mexico.

Fund”

Feminism.

>being this new
It's not a deleted post it's just missing a digit.

Donate the money back to the Trump 2020 campaign and further hasten white genocide in America.

It would definitely work, and would improve that entire continent by proxy. That's why we aren't doing it.

Fucking kek

It only took 100,000,000 to buy the president. However you might get put in a barrel if you dont make sure to cover overhead good enough. Risky

The news would tell the population they were evil American tools loaded with propaganda and to destroy them. The population would gladly comply.

>What government(s) do you topple?
All of Them
>how do you spend the money?
cobalt bombs
>how do you invade?
airburst cobalt bombs
>what is your government?
me and whoever else I give radiation suits to

Attached: 1551916465472.jpg (540x379, 31K)

Haiti, obviously. You can buy a few gunboats and capture Tortuga then become pirates of the Caribbean.

Buy and distribute for free a billion worth of meth.

Any random small island nation. I spend years developing oversized, super strong, mentally Ill house cats. I breed millions of them. I then cut off all access to the outside world of said island nation. Surround them with a naval presence 3 miles out. Return anyone who tries to escape back to the island. I slowly and increasingly drop the housecats onto the island until the housecats eradicate the people problem. Then I burn the island down because cats are assholes.

call Marvin Bush
transfer the money to his Panamanian bank account. Wait 6 years, get appointed as one of the member of the Carlyle Group. Start collecting your dividends. Invest back into the company to destroy western society's and have all your sins admonished every year at the Bohemian Grove bash in front of a giant Owl..youtu.be/g96DIi57l_I

Attached: 1551377235955.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Finance feminist movement in China

you, sir, are mistaken.

gold

Buy one ton of anthrax.

Buy 1 million gold coins.

Mix.

Airdrop it into Israel.

Wait two weeks.

Profit.

Just find the island nation with the smallest land area and pay the natives to dig it up and put all the dirt into the sea.

>weaponise the neets in japan
>wait
Either they'll all die or the government will. I trust in the Hikki.

Attached: 1543920819425.png (227x286, 98K)

>nobody has suggested forming a Jow Forums PMC and using it to retake Rhodesia yet

its like you guys dont want to see hordes of screaming autists in short shorts and rusty milsurp going up against an even larger horde of chicom backed nogs (and probably still being an evenly matched fight)

Ok I'm off to destroy North Korea with an old cruiser, some tanks and a V bomber

Then mine all that sweet ass fucken coal and make even more money

Outer Heaven when

Set up a hugh class team to obtain some of the worst diseases where there is no cure for. Spread them in the USA, some small bombs in Eu airports so there arnt any planes incoming for the upvoming weeks, preventing inter continental transmittion.

Laugh and watch the world burn

I'd follow you through the gates of hell (berkeley), sir.

Nuke Israel, LARP as Caesar's Legion afterwards.

1 billion wont do any harm on any developing or developed country even in greece..

40 to 50 billions will fuck up almost all countries with a single wish

"i want to liquify everything in cash"

good luck with that

china. suss out jap nationalist neets to be my 'think tank' on how to get inroads to china. use those peoples knowledge on how to foment regional discord within china.

north korea doesn't really exist, user. there are actually only a few million of people there, half of the outright slaves. you'd just give them a few days of distraction collecting all the ipods they could find and repackaging them for export.

five star post

A lot of the people in North Korea know a bit about the west. Despite being highly illegal, western movies are quite popular there. They get a lot of information about the west that way.

I'd take out the South African government, kill all the niggers, and then let the native white population take over again, but from then on with no blacks allowed.

whoo, edgy

ship a bunch of unwanted immigrants over there and start a media shame campaign if they don't take them.

1. Acquire the tools and plans to mass produce FALs. Doesn't have to be legal.
2. Enlist autists from Jow Forums and other boards, get Jow Forums to whip em into shape and then train them.
3. Take volunteers from white South Africans and other people
4. Set up an underground network to finance operations and find volunteers
5. Travel to South Africa. Bribe ship crews to not open the containers with weapons and ammo.
6. Cross into Zimbabwe through the jungle
7. Set up camps in the jungle and forest
8. Get help from locals, get word around
9. Distribute weapons to locals, but keep nigs in line
10. Have small squads begin guerilla operations
11. Carry out attacks on military personnel, make it known that we take prisoners
12. Recruit prisoners with propaganda
13. Continue to attack the defense forces, getting supplies both from SA and the locals
14. At this point, convince the Zimbabwe army that our main camp is somewhere it isn't
15. Ambush their forces
16. Once enough support is gathered from the populace, start taking territory
17. Switch from guerilla raids and probing to a full invasion
(Keep war crimes to a minimum to get international support)
18. Seize any weapon depos we can, distribute to locals
19. Doesn't matter what they do with them as long as it sows chaos
20. Overthrow the government, publicly execute Mugabe
21. Get the people on our side
22. Any veteran from the war gets a piece of land to work, but educate them in agriculture first
23. Instate a new government and get recognized by the UN
Options:
>Heinleinian Republic
>Good ol' Rhodesia
>Constitutional Dictatorship

Then start importing a many whites as possible and give them lands. Collaborate with tribals and root out corruption. Invest in education and the economy. Convert the populace to Christianity, but not the faggy modern kind. Promote good conservative family values.

It should work out, as long as only educated blacks and whites are allowed in the government and allowed to vote.

>Keep war crimes to a minimum
You mean "blame the enemy for any war crimes" right?

Attached: Archer-Memes19.jpg (630x394, 78K)

OP said destroy a government, not save it. Picking South Africa is cheating.

$1B wouldn't even make a dent in China.

amazing. where do i sign up?

Go to Angola or Mozambique if you want to commit war crimes, but contain your tism in a situation where external forces would be paying attention.

1 billion dollars in importing nigger refugees to the country I wish to destroy

>common sense is edgy
The joys of Clown World.

I'd use it to bankroll a Calexit campaign

Peril in Pittsburgh! Poors and primitives propel potent projectiles at police and pedestrian alike. Pompous politicians preach peace. More at 11

I could do it super easily.
$1 billion dollars goes to the last person standing, battle royale of sorts.

Autism

Hookers and blow

>git 1 billion USD
>walk into the closest Chinese embassy
>tell them what I have, and tell them they can have it all if they can make enough guns to arm Every. Single. Person. in my country and find a way to deliver those guns to them all
>get blown by one of their carry-case pocket Taiwanese whore while they iron out the deal with the higher-ups back in China
>watch as people go full abos on each other because 90% of the population isn't prepared for that level of freedom
All in a day's work.
Admit it, you just want to fuck with the frogs in particular.

The jews and Democrats want to flood us with beaner scum, not give them a second guess to go north or south

>$1 billion
>What government(s) do you topple
None. This is too poorfag for 2019. You need to bump up to at least several hundred billions or even into the trillions.

Unless your just wanting to fund a 30 day Rwandan genocide.

Attached: cac633ead1ac1776269e856ff75a379d--green-beret-military-photos.jpg (736x552, 107K)

Muh nigger.

yeah keep voting red
that will change things bro

Attached: jews immigration.jpg (900x1046, 189K)

>Ctrl+F
>"Dogs of War"
>No results
Fuck you niggers

>thinks Trump has or has access to 1 billion dollars

this clown is a minor TV star and real estate development hustler who launders money and shuffles around debt for others. He's now president and still no one takes him seriously. His net worth is maybe 60 million. He doesn't build or own buildings - he licenses his name to them. Are you not aware of these things?

Attached: mtra.png (720x510, 351K)

Attached: 50586607_404104073693945_6012098064209149952_n.jpg (480x403, 22K)

woosh

How nuch is 1 nuke ?

I've read this post like 9 times, and I'm still not sure what it means. Canadians would get mad at other Canadians for being conservative? Canada would collapse if conservatives were in charge? Poutine enjoying Canadians would be attacked by Liberal Canadians?

Attached: C7SqykmU0AARZaB.jpg (926x372, 87K)

>go to middle east
>find some hardcore islamists
>bring them into europe with proper bombs/making equipment
>wait for election day in either france, germany or UK (or all)
>instigation of both right wing and hardcore islamist violence in weeks/moths running up to event
>bomb multiple election centers with clear CCTV footage of islamists entering/detonating
>assasination attempt on head of state's life same day
>cut power to urban centers after news has spread enough

He’s also POTUS

Stay mad

>woosh
die

>buy one billion dollars worth of oil
>put in third world country
>wait

Attached: IMG_0291.jpg (1280x1036, 148K)

>how do you invade?
Don't.
Bribe the target nation's military leadership and let them do the fighting among each other.
Use the rest of the money to bribe a neighboring nation to then sweep up what's left.

You'd probably have some $500,000,000+ left too.

Is this seriously what the onions swilling her turn muh Russias crowd believes? Even the Trump bashing media estimates his net worth at 3 billion, down from 4.5. Because what kind of dumbass only has 3 billion, ha ha ha take that Drimpffftards!!1!

Commit suicide as soon as possible PLEASE.