He's had suicidal thoughts in the recent past

>he's had suicidal thoughts in the recent past
>but he still owns a gun anyway

Why do you put yourself in danger like this?

Attached: shotgun-for-alien-invasion.jpg (500x375, 100K)

>having suicidal thoughts
lol sorry im not a failed male like you, project harder loser.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Terrible fucking thread, you deserve to hang, OP

Ouch! Touchy. I'll try another time, OK? Hang in there.

The right to own a gun is the right to kill anyone you want, including yourself.

Find me anyone who DIDN’T consider killing themselves as a teenager. For some people, they actually just outgrow it.

Because I love firearms. When I was suicidal I was gonna just hit a tree at 115 mph.

this. if i kms i cant shoot my guns anymore :(

>he's had suicidal thoughts in the recent past
>but he still owns a car anyway
>but he still owns a knife anyway
>but he still owns a lighter and gasoline anyway
>but he still owns a rope anyway
>but he still owns a toaster and bathtub anyway
>but he still owns a tall building anyway
>but he still owns a belt and a Batman costume anyway

Attached: me.png (655x600, 156K)

Gonna keep posting it because it's still true.

Attached: 1550541131239.jpg (655x600, 41K)

Mein bruder

based minds thingk alyke

This picture is always so true

Because I don't want to die, retard

so this is what autism looks like

because my existence upsets you

Attached: 1550007686039.jpg (418x509, 41K)

This is your brain on judaism

>implying a gun makes it any difference

I actually never considered KILLING myself. I did spend about a year basically praying that I'd get in some horrible accident and die because I didn't think I'd be able to handle life.
Turns out life's actually a lot easier than I thought, I was just being a tard.

This more or less
That and things seem to be getting better as time goes on personally

Attached: 9BA91F8E-0727-43EC-BD05-6714E9C35048.png (1024x1024, 1M)

ya please don't actually ever make this thread again

Idiot. The only reason I'm still bothering with being alive is because of my guns.

Idk bro, the logic checks out..

firearms help me cope and are always a reminder in the back of my head i could end it instantly but at the same time i do not want to be another statistic against the many wonderful gun owners i have met and the fact id feel bad for ems having to clean up my brain splatter
all suicidal people should own guns

i see firearms more as a item of protection.
As in it protects me from something; humans, animals, commies, etc.
Its strange but even though i've been depressed for a long time i just don't see it as a way for suicide for me.
I've just been raised to see it as a means of protection and fun on the range i guess.
Plus i dont want to add to the ~30k firearm suicides that gun controllers seem to be oblivious to when making laws.

Attached: 1384642463842.jpg (450x253, 16K)

I feel less in control without arms.
The less control I have the more I want to stick a blade in my neck.

Because I love guns and If i kill myself with a gun they'll take away my guns.

>Suicidal thoughts

Tbh, used to during my teen years, but no longer.

Attached: O'Bother.jpg (400x550, 46K)

Because at one point in my life shooting was the only thing that still gave me joy.

I thought you meant arms, like the appendages. I'd want to kill myself without arms or arms, too

The closest I ever came to being suicidal was lying and telling my family I was suicidal and depressed when I was in the 6th-7th grade because I wanted more attention from them.
I was a shitty kid, but I’m a lot more honest now.

So I can kill myself when I want to, and escape this hellscape

Attached: FI.jpg (591x800, 61K)

Because my want to use paper as a target trumped my want to use my own head as a target. But really most of my thoughts were absolved my telling myself "No, stupid, that's not the answer, you'll find a new job soon. I know it's been a year but for now just play videogames, watch anime, and try to make the best of it." And I did eventually find a job and within a week I was feeling better. Depression is temporary, as is most of life's problems, and death is the worst kind of "solution". Best to just wait it out.

If I was going to kill myself I would use an exit bag or years of alcoholism, not a firearm.

FPBP

Same
Odd few days I get the blues. Maybe 5 days a year.

Had a woman kill herself and her children by setting fire to the whole familly the 70 year old lady from upstair died of smoke inhalation.
If you're gonna kill yourself a gun is the best option both for you and for everyone else

Had some close calls but I'm not giving up my rights.

Attached: 1544118123107.png (480x452, 413K)

haha, THIS is the reason I'm still alive. been suicidal since my teens but I live for my guns and gun rights.

Because I know that if I kill myself with a gun I'm just another number for people like the Brady Campaign

Everyone has had suicidal thoughts. This attitude is exactly why mental health has become such a hot button issue. As a result, government access to your health records will soon be increased as will background checks.

>I did spend about a year basically praying that I'd get in some horrible accident and die because I didn't think I'd be able to handle life.
That's it right there.

>Why do you put yourself in danger like this?
the gun isn't just randomly going to go off on it's own whenever I feel depressed, there is no danger because danger implies that the threat is a factor out of my control.

And this is what a quisling looks like.

This

Yes I do own a skyscraper at 24 years old, I’m actually quite rich

>thought crimes
kys

I have suicidal thoughts daily, just because you have a thought doesn't mean you have to act on it.

This wojack just made me so fucking angry

Attached: 1534913060328.png (343x732, 305K)

>>he's had suicidal thoughts in the recent past
>>but he still owns a rope, is on anti depressants owns drain cleaner, a knife, a car, a Tylenol anyway
>Why do you put yourself in danger like this?

To all you suicidal fags

Was it over a chick? Where would you rate this chick?

And do you think pumping out a kid will give your life meaning and fix your obvious mental illness?

Attached: vape.jpg (1231x769, 89K)

90% of male suicides are tied to some beta getting a taste of pussy and then having a break down when pussy moves on.

Guns prevent me from killing myself

Why do you care what I do with my own life?

Shills trying a new approach?

This. So many dudes tie their happiness to unreliable women. And some rando roastie is a shameful fucking thing to die over.

Suicidal thoughts are only temporary
Many people who were saved from suicide lived normal lives afterwards

Most suicides are not over muh meme shit like a breakup or no gf. Try living with lifelong severe depression all your life

Actually me, just hoping I die from a drunk driver or something so I am remembered better than if I just off myself.

this thread is positively glowing. literally a CIA OP.

Yikes

Attached: download.jpg (268x268, 19K)

>suicidal ideation
>Covers thoughts of, "What would happen if I crash my car into that pillar doing 70?" to standing on a ledge just casually thinking in amazement of "Holy shit, if I jump, no way to survive."
>Obviously not going to do it, but those thoughts still count as suicidal ideation and are pretty normal. Everybody does them like everybody masturbates. If they don't admit to it, they're fuckin liars. If ever mention in casual conversation, classified as "suicidal" and teased because the "zomg the cog thinks and values its life."

Those are called intrusive thoughts, but yeah they are hilariously completely normal

Attached: 1530569676482.jpg (354x259, 36K)

Grug cannot rock self, berry picker tribe will use forever sleep as anti club statistic

Throw yourself off it for being a fagggot.

Stop being a Doomer user, find something good and productive to motivate yourself, and don't forget that failures and mistakes should not represent the end of your projects but learning experiences through which you gain knowledge of how to improve yourself for next time.

Ive straight up never had an intrusive thought about guns except for sticking my dick in them. Which i sometimes proceeded to do.

i want to fuck that shotgun

One of the reasons I own a gun is for an easy czech out. Deal with it.

Because if I kill myself I'm not gonna be a faggot and contribute to gun death statistics for liberals to confiscate guns from my alive bros

Are you suggesting someone who's had suicidal thoughts before shouldn't own rope or sleeping pills or knives either?

Also suicide is for nihilist fags who don't have faith in the future ethnostate

Attached: 1551532971177m.jpg (440x1024, 79K)

and Richard Cory went home one night and...

Every day is a choice

The suicidal should be supported in their choice to make room for better equipped humans.
I applaud their sacrifice!

>If I make the conscious decision that if I want to die I shouldn't be allowed to

Attached: 1490758651409.png (736x552, 618K)

I can't die until all the commies kick off.

I've thought about what it would be like to be a woman. That doesn't make me transgender.

This but unironically.

Because women play life on easy mode, it's such bullshit how good they have it

>an easy czech out
check'd and kek'd

Attached: check'em luger.jpg (1110x1200, 793K)

its not a problem if you believe in quantum immortality.

Attached: BOG.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Good feels, senpai.
I bought a Dragoon and it always brings a smile to my face.

walker is a longe boye

> not using the easiness of suicide to overcome depression

just neck yourself OP

because if i'm going to kill myself, i'm going to make sure it's not going to be used to falsely inflate gun violence stats

I limit my self destructive behavior to eating garbage food, drinking too much, and generally neglecting my health. Guns are for good times not bad ones

>has had suicidal thoughts
>owns car, knives, rope or cords, medicine, lives in city with bridges or train tracks, lakes, rivers or any of a gajillion other ways to kill yourself
Smuggungrabber.jpg

I only get suicidal thoughts when I dont have a gun

>Needing a gun to die

Just because I'm suicidal doesn't mean i should lose my rights and hobby.

Also sucide should be a right.

Clearly I'm no danger to myself or others if I'm armed and typing this. I'm just one unhappy buckaroo and it doesnt get better.

gee man you better not think about killing yourself

Cause if i shoot myself they'll kill my raifu

I've had suicidal thoughts for a very long time, and I own about 15 or so guns.
Instead of carrying it through, I decided to fight for all I was worth to change.
I'm trying to think positively now, i've started hitting the gym and losing weight, and i'm trying to make a positive change in my attitude.
I've wasted enough time, and I'll fucking waste no more.
Sometimes life gives you a shit hand, but you have to fight to play it the best you can.
We all can do it. It can get better, and it WILL get better if we fight to change the negative attitude we have.
Stay strong

Attached: 1543702749346.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

>still owns a car anyway
Carbon monoxide is a super easy way to kill yourself.