PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCIONAL PISTOL VIDEO COURSE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcwAo3TItQ

Attached: MINIATURA.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Kotleba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good video

I appreciated the dance at 4:18

cool shit m8

Actually a really good video user.

thoroughly impressed. factual. this will take a novice up to an advanced stage if used properly.

I don't see many people doing the pinch method of slide racking even though it is faster than overhand racking.

>Threatscanning
>His gun isn't following along

Is there anyone here who's actually ever watching these instructional videos and then heading up to the range, backyards, etc and replicating them?

Or do you go to the related courses if you lack training in law enforcement, military, security etc?

I went from absolute shit to knocking out center mass by watching different vids on youtube inbetween range trips.

Yeah only thing I'm not wholly onboard with.

>implying this is supposed to be threatscanning
He's just practicing on the range, not fighting for his life in the middle of a war zone. You should be aware of your surroundings and what other people are doing when on the range.

Based slovaks

finally someone said it right

I worked with them while deployed in Latvia and I have a very good opinion on their professionality.

Dang thats cool, sadly we arent as militaristic as czech but its still nice that we have our own army. We also might leave NATO if the election turns out that way

Attached: veryverynice.png (600x656, 568K)

Thanks LOL, that special dance was for you...

What is your nationality?

People shit talk training courses all the time but they do let you practice stuff normal ranges won't

Spaniard. I worked with Stefanik.

What about Latvians and the other Balts?

Cool, I had my friend there... Now I am deployed on UN misiion. Take care mate...

I wonder how many soldiers are here on Jow Forums, just reply +1 if you are in military or police

upboated

We only worked with Latvians, both Army and National Guard. They seem to have a doctrine, quite different to ours, very focused on forest combat, and their vehicles are very suited to it, with the Scimitars zipping though the trees very fast. Also, it was a bit shocking seeing fresh recruits with G36 configurations that we in the Spanish Army can only see in SOF. Other than that, I think they take their instruction seriously.

And the NG is what you would expect from a volunteer reserve force, from teenagers to former USSR soldiers, and a solid but a bit outdated materiel. Also, there's a lot of surplus Swedish Army weaponry and vehicles, most of them still with the M90 camo pattern.

Dakujem, you too, may we meet somewhere in future deployments.

D.R.U.M T.I.T.T.I.E.S

Based Euroinstructors. They've put together a great intro video to pistol shooting. Great fundamentals people should be working on regardless of their skill and experience levels. Thanks for sharing OP, for once not a faggot.

Slavs do it. They quit doing it recently though because they are copying the west in everything.

Latvians and Lithuanians are based as fuck. I've had the pleasure of working with them back when I was active and now in the NG.

>subscribe to some dudes gaming channel
Stopped watching it right there. I dont support nazis.

Whats wrong with video games?

Those guys don't seem to be interested in being as fast as possible, seeing as they also don't use the slide stop as a release.

Attached: kikes.webm (720x416, 2.4M)

Kike

Official NRA PPITH curriculum has this all fucked up. In the teaching module, they teach you to scan and assess with the HG at high ready. For the live fire drill they tell you to scan with the weapon.

eeeeee

Very clear, professional video, thanks OP

>We also might leave NATO if the election turns out that way
Wat? I'm wasn't aware at all of the politics. What happened? Why? What's up the elections that someone wants out of nato?

This is actually a good fucking video.
I hope these guys release more stuff like this

presidential candidate wants to leave NATO and join some Russian coalition. But it looks like he wont be elected, Im not really into Slovak politics as im also an american and more interested in american politics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Kotleba