liveleak.com/view?t=CBjwV_1552080248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CIT

>grunt style shirt
I’m not even gunna watch this gay shit

The cam wearer seemed pretty based, kept a cool head

>liveleak.com/view?t=CBjwV_1552080248
>they tried everything non-lethal
This is why they need to issue LEOs with big fucking sticks. In cases a guy is meth'd out and/or just high on adrenaline and will absolutely not go down otherwise than with lethal force, you need a way to physically bash them to the ground.
>I'm not even gunna watch this gay shit
And we're stuck here reading your comment. I wish we could have opted out too.

Attached: Anti-Retard Stick Trio.jpg (225x225, 12K)

That pale nigger definitely looks like someone from Muskogee.

Agreed. Shot twice, saw the guy go down, stopped firing. Everyone else turned it into a fusillade while he's yelling at them to stop firing. Not to mention the guy who crosses in front of two other pointed guns.

>This is why they need to issue LEOs with big fucking sticks. In cases a guy is meth'd out and/or just high on adrenaline and will absolutely not go down otherwise than with lethal force, you need a way to physically bash them to the ground.
or they could, you know, just not take drugs and become violent animals?

Or a net gun, they work well on red deer so would work just as well on a person.

You're missing the point, but okay.

Why are American police getting away with dressing like absolute trailer trash on duty?

Sheepdog culture. But what really offends me is the postal service, they dress like music store employees from the 90's at a federal uniform service job. But yeah, I wouldn't pull over for some guy in a t-shirt.

No, you are. Why should the officers endanger their own life just to *maybe* safe the life of a criminal? All drug addicts and criminals can die for all I care

>I wouldn't pull over for some guy in a t-shirt.
enjoy getting vanned after a car chase then

>dude shooting beanbags misses twice

Attached: 1549766836908.png (638x562, 231K)

warning shots

>warning shots
>misses
WHOWUDDANOWN

Stop being stupid. Plainclothes are still a thing, and so are officers being off duty and responding to high-priority calls.
For the same reason they tried beanbags and tasers any-fucking-how in the first place even though it endangers LEOs to not gun down perps on sight.
What about bolas, then?

Do you really need a warning when its beanbags? Sounds very nonthreatening if the cop is anxious about using the bean gun of all things.

>red dead redemption came out almost 9 years ago
>mfw it's still too soon to make jokes about the ending

Attached: blessed are the peacemakers.gif (245x245, 737K)

Plainclothes postal employees is just dumb.

>This is why they need to issue LEOs with big fucking sticks. In cases a guy is meth'd out and/or just high on adrenaline and will absolutely not go down otherwise than with lethal force, you need a way to physically bash them to the ground.
Or just ban guns and knives, this way the LEO can safely detain the perp.

Imma combat vet and there is nothing I hate more than this ego inflating clothing brand that pog’s flock to

Attached: E9E28737-EE03-463B-AF37-DC4942E2E01B.jpg (1125x1120, 984K)

Shut the fuck up Trump.

>That pic
Very clumsily written

You don't fire beanbag warning shots you ninny.

Officer with the body cam has his thumbs locked, while holding the pistol. This triggers me

Its such vomit inducing bullshit. At least its a clear ‘avoid’ flag.

CIT is garbage
>just finished my class yesterday

Bola's would be less reliable I'd imagine and would require a greater level of skill to incapacitate someone compared to net gun.

>why shouldn't public servants just kill members of the public?
No one is under any obligation to make the police's jobs safer or easier. They should "endanger" themselves because they voluntarily took a job that is inherently dangerous you fucking idiot.

100% agreement that guy was professional.

>T. Edgelord Faggot

>For the same reason they tried beanbags and tasers any-fucking-how in the first place even though it endangers LEOs to not gun down perps on sight.
They gave him every opportunity to stand down. He deliberately chose to take not a single one of those opportunities. He wanted to die, and the cowardly shit forced somebody else to pull the trigger.

I am aware, thank you.
>forced
Which is the point of having something that can physically restrain someone instead of trying to disable them.
Are electric-nets patented yet?

Listen up you cucks
if my intense love of FREEDOM and PATRIOTISM offends you
If my COMBAT READYNESS and TECNICAL AND TACTICAL PROFECIENCY intimidates you
then you can just MOVE TO CANADA because THESE COLORS DONT RUN

Attached: 38958A7A-DFB7-4ED1-9F41-7A00E434E249.png (500x395, 133K)

Haven't been on Jow Forums much lately, was the marine copypasta updated?

>they dress like music store employees from the 90's at a federal uniform service job.
what

>I WILL HAZE TEH CANZER FROM YOUR FUCKIN BODIE

Nah, just sheepdawgs sheepdawggin

>issue LEOs with big fucking sticks
That became impossible after Rodney King.

Post office is open until noon today, go take a look.

Just when you thought folks were done beating a dead horse

That's not a thing

Didn’t a jew security guard “warning shot” a mexi tranny a few weeks ago, spray ((((her)))) with spall, then say “Those were just warning shots”
Therefore warning shots are a thing

confirmed for cool headed

you can only hope they just replay that back at the department and heckle him "and now look at THIS ASSHOLE walking in the line of fire!"

Cop here. Beanbags are not for warning shots. That is a waste of a beanbag. In this situation they were probably aiming for the thigh so they could disable the lunatic. They should have beaned him way sooner. But the powers at be.

I guess they were hoping they could have solved the situation with words. Fifteen years ago they would have pribably iced him way back in the living room or even sooner than that. But I would say at least half of the "you don't have to do this sir" are for the civil liability courts and for the news rooms. The real reason why most cops don't want to shoot these psychopaths is the fallout. In the end the result is the same. I would say half of the veteran cops in my department that have been on the force for 10-15years + have killed one to two perps. With the rise of serious mental illness in this country officer involved shootings will likely go up.

everyone is equal, but His Chosen People are more equal than the others

Everybody got exactly what the wanted here. Best possible outcome.
>j-just back down so we can put the legal system on you!
Why does anybody actually back down?

Attached: 1552085979873.jpg (769x1014, 140K)

No one signs up to get shot or stabbed retard.

>firefighters sign up to get burned to a crisp

I hope someone steals your license plate asshole.

>red dead redemption
>not red dead revolver
kys zoomer wow

it's amazing that the stupid emu cucks haven't figured out how to use network-enabled meters yet.

As SOON as they fire the non lethal some fucking female starts honking off in the distance. Literally why do people do this. "LOUD NOISE! SCREEEEE! SCREEEEEEEEEE!!!"
I worked search and rescue/ems for years in a military and civilian capacity. It never sat right with me that adult humans actually do this. How is screaming going to make the danger go away? Why do you feel the need to scream?

Do you pucker up when you no-knock/redflag someone? I would if I were you.

plainclothes officers need to NOT be a thing. Same with unmarked police vehicles. Not even an ACAB kind of person, but how about you dress like you're a fucking cop while you're being paid to be a fucking cop. Nobody feels safer nor are you deterring crime by running around in your five eleven jnco jeans and sheepdurg tee shirt with your badge hanging over like a vice cop wannabe.

because women can't control their emotions or reactions and screaming is an ancient reaction to assault or danger to alert males that she needs help and protection. The screeches are competitive because the loudest will get attention faster, and thus saved faster.
of course, when males are trying to deal with a high-stress situation screeching females in the background who aren't actually in any danger make the job even that much more difficult.

Only time I've done that was when a drubk soldier got dome beating his wife and passed out in his chair. She let us in and we woke him up and had moved his guns away from him while he slept. I don't know what you're talking about I don't live in a red flag state and we left his guns at his house.

it's probably less 'plainclothes officers' and more 'off duty but in the area so they came to assist'

Some policing action simply aren't feasible if everyone in on the act is broadcasting they are LEO by wearing their blues. Detective work is one such thing.
What he said too.

Wamen are very fragile

this is not detective work. I am not referring to officers conducting investigations. If you are responding to a call, do what they did in the late 80's and early 90's and throw on a blue vest that says 'POLICE'

#NotAllWomen
Some are actually super strong and mentally hardened
picrelated

Attached: 10150B16-461D-408F-9E2B-697D48EF6F5C.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

that's where my brain went but I didn't want to say this and sound like some womyn hating 'incel' (leddit slang should be bannable here). It just horrifies me that these are people who work full time jobs, raise children, pay their mortgages, etc. As soon as you witness or hear something horrible happening in public, your first response is to just screech. It's unbelievably annoying. I literally had a team member turn to a woman who was 34 at the youngest when we saw a dog's body float by (Sandy) because her response was to scream for a good four to six seconds. He just turns to her in the raft and says, "Could you fucking not".

My police run around in blacked out unmarked sports vehicles with all black uniforms and full body armor and also do private security for the local railroad

did your town hire the fucking Pinkertons user

only a zoomer like you would be too young to not actually have played revolver and think red harlow is a better character than john marston

> If you are responding to a call [...] throw on a blue vest that says 'POLICE'
Why? They know each other and they have obviously no trouble working side-by-side with their uniformed brothers.
Well, now that actually stinks a whole lot. How big of a department are we talking about?

No,their all locals, just turned it into some cult of personality whilst scheming with the county to get more military gear

I didn't know they could do private security, they're literally mercenaries

I'm a 23 year old gwot veteran who grew up blowing sombreros off of bad guys with deadeye mode on my exbawks huge. Red was the man and I still use the term "You gonna blow up reel gud, cowboy" in my daily life.

It's ok guys, I've got a plan

Attached: 1541703473047.jpg (599x755, 108K)

Maybe 15-25 people including reserves

because it projects an image of professionalism. It isn't all about the other cops. There are people behind you who you are supposed to be protecting. I know you buy into the whole "The guys to your left and right" thing when you go on your 7 hour deployments into the hood, but you are not the military and need to remember this fact.

Yeah, this smell of brown envelopes changing hands. That kind of size doesn't allow for luxury, unless someone with deep pockets is involved somehow or maybe if it's a youngish mining town, which are known for having more money than they can spend.
Your personal perception factors little into real life, you'll come to see.
The cops think it's fine, it's their line of work, it'll keep on happening.

>global war on towelheads
>honestly not sure if trolling
whatever
Red Harlow and Revolver is Outlaw Josey Wales
John Marston and Redemption is more like Unforgiven
I love me some Josey Wales and a good old fashioned ass kickin, but Unforgiven is the one I still sit and think about.

I don't know how I would be trolling about the job I did but neato. Redemption just felt boring to me after spending middle and high school on GTA IV. The mechanics bored me and I was sick of the open world thing literally every other 360 title seemed to be attempting. Revolver is still on my mind because as a kid it felt like an adventure to me.

Lol. It seems like it's only POGs that where it. I used to joke grunts should start a clothing line called POG Style

Back in the 90's my local sheriff dressed up his "response team" as ninjas, he was a fucking idiot.

lel
"I am the warrior that comes in the shadows. I am an unstoppable hero of light. I am a level 43 dread elf." -Poguestyle apparel

"Every day I strap on my boots and venture out into battle. I know I may never return home again. My weapons are clean, my soul is pure. I am a bicycle transit cop and I am the first line of defense."

“It doesn’t matter if a soldier leaves the wire or not. It doesn’t matter if they know the true meaning of austere. We all must make sacrifices. I never batted an eye when the internet center went down or the chow hall ran out of rip-its. I am still a battle hardened warrior.”

"Sometimes people post videos of black teenagers knocking my battle-brothers out on Facebook. Sometimes actual warfighters make fun of me for not enlisting but dressing like I was in Iraq. That's okay. I forgive you America."

Yes because that has worked out very well for places like london

the veteran thing sounded too much like the arfcom memes so I wasn't sure
I graduated in 07 so I didn't have the time to game a bunch on GTA IV so that's probably why I didn't get the burnout you're talking about.
making me wanna replay revolver tho

“Perhaps I didn’t make it all the way through boot camp. Maybe I didn’t make it to the crucible. But I did get shin splints and I am due the respect a wounded serviceman is due. Give me a discount, and you are welcome for my service.”

You misspelled “dependent” and “retarded”, respectively

S'all gud. And I should probably sit down and play through Redemption again. I think we both came away from this better people.

Attached: 28469.gif (500x227, 348K)

I work for a veterans organization and this post made me feel like I was at work.

"One time I got to hold the 240b for an hour. It was freaking rad I love the army"

But that’s not too bad desu
Need to add moar ego

that is an interesting point - why didn't mr grunt style have a vest of armor he could throw on that would say "POLIS"

I don't have a problem with the t-shirt officer being there or wearing a shirt but he needs to throw something on at the very least. yes, this is the bumfuckville of muskogee but running around plainsclothes under the assumption that people know you're a cop is a great way to get the fuck by a different agency, or someone else.
there's an interesting discrepancy between these two pictures for that exact reason.

Attached: officers.jpg (551x800, 234K)

Is this the Wal-Martification of sheepdog culture?

my bad my bad. Hold up.
"I was called upon, chosen from my piers. Blessed am I to bear the colors upon my body. I face the wolf at the door with teeth bared, fangs glistening. I may never clutch a rifle. I may never dig a fighting hole. But God help the man who angers a Coastie on patrol."

I mean it's not a lot to fucking ask. How hard is it to just throw on a vest that says "I am a good guy and you pay me to be here."
The grunt style shirt is fucking douchey, and that's why we're making fun of people like him who have deluded themselves into thinking they're warriors. You're a peacekeeper. That's respectable. Stay in your fucking lane.

Attached: pogstyle.jpg (714x1000, 177K)

Exactly
If I can take the time to ID myself as a CCW holder to assist LEO’s when something goes down, they should return the professional courtesy

Attached: 67A98852-8114-4E1E-B483-EB680795F004.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Worked as a plainclothes courier protection officer for the last year. These badges were actually required, at least in MA, from the agency. If you have to draw and fire in public they wanted you to have a badge to show people. I was never sure how I felt about it. In that capacity it makes sense to me but I know 98% of the people that buy these are just overweight boomers who want to larp police with their Redhawks and 1911s stuffed under the tactical fat apron.

They... need to blend in?

>blend in
>on duty
'kay, so
>nigger/meth'd out white trash pulls gun on ex gf in public
>takes her hostage
>plainclothes hero sheepdog pulls his concealed gat
>"DROP THE FUCKING WEAPON MOTHERFUCKER I WILL KILL YOUUUU SDSDJKHGSKLJDHGSDK"L:G"
>State police pull up 10 minutes into standoff
>See guy pointing gun at another guy
>No identifying marker anywhere on him
>trigger happy 21 year old yells d-drop the w-weapon bitch three times
>First cop is vibrating from adrenaline and not listening because hyperfocused
>21 year old shoots him four to seven times
>Paid leave for everyone

You're a hero. Thank you for your service

Idk who this officer was be he did everything in his power to set up a non-lethal and slow take down. Some people just simply are depressed and want to die.
>whoah dont cross in-front of people
FUCKING THANK YOU
STOP RUNNING INTO MUZZLES

While I dont agree with his reason to die I do agree with the officers feeling threatened.

Don’t thank me. I swore an oath to protect those weaker than me. Just give me a 10% LEO discount because that’s basically what I am. You are welcome, btw.