Safety first

>A female instructor in the army was showing the new recruits a thing or two about gun safety.
>She used a pic related.
>Pointed it at her head, knowing that there were no bullets in the gun and pulled the trigger.
>Unfortunately she forgot about the one in the chamber, and she had the safety off.
>She shot herself in the head in front of all the new recruits and later died in the hospital.
What went wrong?

Attached: 71KccjHBZcL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/02/06/this-soldier-shot-himself-in-the-head-his-lawyer-says-it-was-an-accident-the-army-is-calling-it-misconduct/
stripes.com/news/soldier-who-shot-himself-in-head-appeals-army-s-decision-to-deny-benefits-1.567450
old.reddit.com/r/k_Censorship_Watch/
youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source or you’re full of shit

anecdote/10

Things that never happened. This board is getting pathetic.

Why would they be using an HK and not a M9 or M17?

>inb4 picture of dust covered kraut holding a usp and an unoriginal filename

>What went wrong?
Hitler lost.

>What went wrong?
Your mother didn't swallow.

Jow Forums won't let me post the link, so here is a picture of the article released shortly after the incident. I had to use google translate. This was only the first info released to the public. I heard the full story from my old classmates who were there when it happened.

Attached: first article.png (991x561, 269K)

>idiot puts a gun to her head and pulls the trigger
>tragic

People need to stop throwing that word around

The news downplays this as much as they can. The army still has a lot of negative press to deal with, like a grenade related injury, a death due to exhaustion and that guy who shot himself in the shoulder with an ak4 to get a ''cool battle scar''. They call it a tragedy, don't release the full story and hope it blows over.

Jesus what is that English, what did you translate this from?

What country?

Women...am I right fellas?

Kekistan

There’s no source for this anywhere on Google

OP is a faggot

>What went wrong?
They let women join the military.

Gay and fake pilled.

Could've been a planned suicide masqueraded as an accidental death by stupidity, the motive being insurance purposes for next of kin or what not.
Ozzy's Hellraiser, a phenomenal hit single from the No More Tears album, suggest the simplest answer (which in this case is stupidity) is most likely the correct one.

Attached: 1534382888391.png (488x524, 284K)

OP's a faggot

Attached: 1548453886572.png (500x522, 133K)

it says 'female', and then it says' his'.....I call bullshit on OP

There was another case with the Army like two years ago, dude got drunk at a party, he wanted to show off the glock he had and it's new grip, they cracked jokes at him and said "I guess I should just kill myself" put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

Later claiming he through the gun wasn't loaded. But he's alive and now a potato. His mother was trying to sue the army because they said it wasn't in the line of duty so they wouldn't provide anything to him medically.

>hur dur I shot myself in the head
>gib money

Attached: grilled not stirred.webm (394x400, 2.87M)

stop assuming this kind of crap is real, kid.

Could be real, I mean this one is. armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/02/06/this-soldier-shot-himself-in-the-head-his-lawyer-says-it-was-an-accident-the-army-is-calling-it-misconduct/

Because it's some third worlder

In our language, 'his' and 'her' are the exact same word, so google translate has nothing to go on here.

>wasn't in the line of duty
not true, if injured while serving the VA gives you med care. so....story bullshit, too?

A lot of times Google translate has trouble correctly translating gender, or the language doesn't necessarily have a gendered possessive.

He already screen capped the article. Read the thread before you post niggers.

They probably are referring to the gun belonging to Commander Arvo, who is male.

Barracks bunnies in full damage control.

>story bullshit too
Yea, bullshit, despite you know, it being reported by several sources including armytimes.

What language?

Oops.

Whether it's real or not, one should always clear mag and chamber before playing with the trigger. It's standard procedure.

> He already screen capped the article.
Samefag harder cock sucker. Give me a link or suck start a pistol.

Remember what goes in all fields, kids.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 214K)

One should also never put a gun to your head in any instance ever. Unless, you're about to be a PoW or something.

Bulshit. That's not a soldier's gun.

Attached: 1507861102778.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Glad to see it's not only the American military that's full of retards that can't function elsewhere.

>muh military experience makes me special! I'm a hero and want muh Wendy's discount!

>everyone who tells me I'm wrong is a samefag

> linked article is about a man with a glock off duty
I can’t believe I’m gonna have to deal with your faggotry until school starts again Monday morning.

Attached: image.jpg (495x364, 145K)

> still no link
S-s-s-samefag!

Attached: image.jpg (745x726, 248K)

kekstani

Yes, a man with a glock drunk off duty, sueing to get LoD coverage.

I'm not OP so I don't have the link you fucking retard.

>and that guy who shot himself in the shoulder with an ak4 to get a ''cool battle scar''
What in the hell?

then armytimes got it wrong, sparky! because the VA will give you med care for the rest of your life.

Faggot

It happened in 2017, he still hasn't gotten anything from the VA. Weird how you're so wrong.

Attached: 1550686561041.png (151x210, 58K)

fake thread and gau too

I always keep my gun chambered and ready for action even in my vest pocket. safety switch and trigger is all that stands in the way of it accidentally firing off.

Ops post is about a woman not using a glock running gun safety training and she died. Do you have an extra chromosome or were you just dropped as a child?

yeah they'll give you some meth so you'll stfu and suffer in your PTSD mind hell in silence.

Jesus, fuck off.

And you replied to a post talking about another person who shot themselves in the head. Learn reading comprehension nigger.

Literally first word of that comment chain reply.
>There was another case with the Army like two years ago,
>another case
>another
Do you not know what that word means?

knifehandsinternally.jpg

>What went wrong?
you didnt do the same before making this shit thread

Attached: 788b70108f928d7a46a44fb50d5ebdc9e1adefaee5dc4a03553ff9068c303680.jpg (625x609, 68K)

Fucking boomer

Get a Glock

Look at all these butt hurt welfare whores mad that someone would imply they aren't as fit for military service than men.
But let's not kid ourselves. It's men who never served who are doing the white knighting.

Attached: 1459030576993.jpg (464x348, 28K)

stripes.com/news/soldier-who-shot-himself-in-head-appeals-army-s-decision-to-deny-benefits-1.567450

Hope the faggot doesn't get a penny.

Oh and there was that time the police found weed on around 70 young soldiers.

Imagine reading more than 1 or 2 posts back.

Are you assuming his/her binarity?

epic af

BTFO'd you tranny fags

>t. TRIGGERED sjw

Fake and gay. OP you should feel bad.

old.reddit.com/r/k_Censorship_Watch/

Do women get pregnant if they don’t swallow during a blowjob? Are babies delivered by storks too? Fucking idiot.

>female
even if it didn't happened, will happen someday

>female
Hmmmm...

Based and metal pilled

>Photos are taken at Tapa near the 1st Infantry Brigade
Seems like Estonia, but I'm so far unable to find any such news article. I assume OP edited the text of some unrelated news article.

I can't post the link because Jow Forums thinks it's spam.

No, you can't post the link because you're a bloody fucking retard. Or, just maybe, because you're making shit up.

Attached: link.png (308x272, 13K)

There’s no fucking website name or anything

It’s fucking fake

Sage

Congratulations, dumbass.
see

Why didn't you just do that in the first place, retard?

>404 not found

Lol

Wow, you finally figured it out how to post a picture of a URL; congrats you're no longer a complete retard.

pic related is enough BTW.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-09 at 13.19.02.png (158x22, 2K)

just put some spaces in so it doesn't detect the link

>not found.
>Kinda embarrassed to be from Estonia desu.

Attached: 404myass.png (1338x650, 90K)

>Me, a fucking turbo-racist minority-killing high T musclemancer: fuck these stupid fucking greasy alt-lite bozos and their idiot nerd meme.

>You: hurf u triggerreded!

Ok nerd. Your kind will be stuffed in a locker and hurled into the Goober Pit right next to libfags on the Day of The Wedgie, because youre both fucking nerds.

no one cares, you finnish rapebaby.

You typed it wrong.

post imees . ee / 6523151

Wow, a liar too.
I'm looking at it right now, faggot.

Attached: go pretend to be retarded somewhere else.jpg (1872x662, 155K)

>What went wrong?
Not a damn thing. The troops learned a valuable gun safety lesson.

Why is there nothing written about what happened? It just said she died.

That's one safety lesson the recruits will never forget.

>CAL. 4.5 mm
I can confirm several details from OP's story: there were, in fact, no bullets in that gun.

...it's the top of the page.
The article is below it.

The army never lets media know all the details. They just say that it was some sort of a vague accident. But my best friend works there as a drill sarge and he said that the entire evening was paperwork and damage control.

>ESL
>in charge of not making abhorrent posts

Probably because the details, assuming OP is reporting them correctly, are ever-so-slightly embarrassing for the Estonian Defense Forces?

The official explanation for the lack of details is because it's under investigation, but that's always the official explanation.

Can you elaborate on this one?

UNRELIABLE
youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU

>that webm

Attached: 1530339912239.png (967x1400, 249K)

>What went wrong?

women were given the right to vote.

>Guy steal some ammo after an exercise
>When they return, he stays behind in the parking lot.
>He takes his AK4, loads it, points it against his shoulder and shoots.
>Nobody hears the shot, he gets a horrible contact wound and loses alot of blood.
>One guy finds him and they get him some first aid.
>He goes to the hospital and after some time, they save his ass.
>He tells the cops that he shot himself to get a badass scar to show off.
>He is charged with a whole bunch of shit and sent to jail.
>The story is too high profile to keep secret.
>The whole country talks about it.
>The guy in charge tells the media that in his 20+ years of service, he hasn't seen a human being that is this stupid.

Attached: 1546611688376.png (500x500, 342K)